North Bergen Job Description Sample
Speech Pathologist - Per Diem
Universal Banker I
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for 47 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service." We are expanding and looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth. Currently, we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager to support our Lincoln Park, NJ location and the general Bergen, NJ territory. This is a territory sales position.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, aggressive, and outgoing. This sales role is an exciting high paced opportunity for the motivated salesperson to work for an industry leader!
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager Main Duties:
- Grow aftermarket sales within your territory
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- 50+ "Touches" per day
- Provide superior customer service
- Prepare daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly & annual territory analysis
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years Outside Sales /Territory Sales experience
- High energy individual with a “hunter mentality”
- Results oriented, self-starter able to work independently
- Strong competitive drive
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn products and services offered by Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Industry experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Company is proud to be a Yale "Dealer of Excellence." The "Dealer of Excellence" title is the highest honor bestowed by Yale Materials Handling Corporation and recognizes among other things, Eastern Lift Truck's high market share, visionary management, and superior customer service. Perhaps more importantly, Eastern Lift Truck Company has shown amazing consistency by earning this title each and every year since 1997! That's over TWENTY consecutive years and counting! While we appreciate the recognition, we continue to work each day to earn this praise!
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Licensed Massage Therapist / Holistic Wellness Practitioner
We are a holistic wellness center and day spa looking for immediate hire of a massage therapist.
Ideal candidate is passionate about the profession, able to represent our brand, and has a desire to grow in the long term.
Our work culture is focused on connecting healing arts practitioners to a clientele looking for a brand they can trust. Our clients appreciate the high degree of care and quality that we cater to each person.
This is a great opportunity for a professional massage therapist dedicated to this line of work, looking for a long-term career, and to be a critical part of a small team.
We're a 5 star rated establishment (on yelp, facebook, Google) with a loyal following of patrons. Our full line of services include: Yoga studio (yoga, meditation, tai chi), massage, facials and skin care, manicure pedicure, waxing & threading, Sauna & Oxypod, Reiki, Hypnotherapy, and an Ayurvedic doctor.
Extensive training will be provided for various, specialized massage protocols based on eastern wellness practices
- Must be very professional in work ethic with excellent hospitality skills.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a massage therapist.
- Team player and able to take ownership of our brand.
- Willing to learn new massage protocols.
- Licensed in state of New Jersey
- Able to work weekends
- Experience/exposure to Ayurveda is a huge a plus, but not required.
- Additional body work specialities such as myofacial trigger point release, craniosacral, etc. are highly desirable.
- Other qualifications such as acupuncturist, mani/pedi tech, etc. are highly desirable but not required.
Cloud Engineer (Devops, Cloudops)(Rp,Nj)
Our strategy is based on open source, so we are seeking engineers with demonstrated experience in contribution to open source, either personally or professionally.
- Analysis, recommendations, research and usage of distributed systems: Our team is hands-on, and we believe that we learn by doing.
- CI/CD pipeline development and integration. We believe this is fundamental to operations automation approaches, and want all of our engineers to participate.
- Test automation development work (unit, functional, integration, e2e): All systems coming from our team require everyone on the team participate in test development. QA and testing is everyone's job.
- Contribution and participation in open source projects: Our systems are heavily dependent on open source, and our strategy includes active open source development. You will be representing Samsung in open source communities.
5 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas are desired:
- System integration and distributed system debugging
- Virtualization and Containers
- Block and object storage systems for VM/container systems
- IP Networking or SDN
- Operations automation tooling
- Container and/or vm orchestration tooling
- Data pipelines and analytics
- Must have experience in Linux-based systems
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and capable of writing and delivering both presentations and technical papers.
- Must have practical experience contributing to an open source project.
- Must have a working knowledge the tools and frameworks utilized by the whatever project the candidate has contributed to.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field is desired.
- Practical experience with the Go programming language is desired. If not Go, strong programming with any other language.
- Practical experience building systems on a public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCE, etc.) is desired.
MS BI Developer (Rp,Nj)
- Creation of web site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices, Java Script(JQuery), Servlet, AJAX, S/S++, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Communicating for any new enhancement of improvement in the application with cross-functional teams, analyzing the requirement, and estimating the total efforts required for enhancement or improvement task within timeline.
- Analyzing the requirement with other team members
- SQL development and maintenance Linux/Windows server.
- Interviewing users, analyzing their IT needs in order to develop descriptions of moderately complex systems proposals.
- Providing technical guidance system information and instruction to lower level IT staff, assisting with specific work problems requiring a broader knowledge of subject matter processing.
- Performing system testing and debugging programs
- Performing system design tasks of moderate complexity, developing system design documents for use in the coding and testing of system applications in the Tomcat/Java EE environment.
- Following approved life-cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and develops business logic utilizing JSP (java server pages), mainframe MySQL access using myBatis/SQL and the Spring Framework.
- SQL (MSSQL/Oracle)
- BI Report development (MSSQL BI, SSIS, SSAS): ETL design& development, OLAP Design & Development, Report Development
- VBA & Excel Expert [Powerpivot, MS Access]
- Tableau developer
- Communicating and gathering requirement for any new enhancement or improvement in the application
- Analyzing the requirement with other team members and preparing high level and low level design Estimating the total efforts that would be required to complete the enhancement or improvement task within the established timeline
- Analyzing and performing Impact Analysis
- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to make modifications to them
- Reviewing the programs for Standards
- Debugging programs
- Performing System Testing
- Data Analysis
- Market Knowledge
- Evaluating and implementing new initiatives on process improvement and technology initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Sales Order Process or Accounting Process Preferred
- Supply Chain Management knowledge Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred
- Bilingual (Korean & English) Preferred but not required
Seasonal Associate-Promenade At Edgewater
Assistant Store Manager Trainee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!