North Bergen Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Shuttle Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up T
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs with Weekly Guaranteed Minimum Pay
At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interests of our professional drivers, and do so by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a retirement plan that fits your future.
Why are more drivers choosing Montgomery?
Average $62K annually – top drivers will earn up to $90K annually
Weekly Minimum Pay that increases with your tenure
Weekly home time
Medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, vision, critical illness, & whole-term life insurance
401K with employer match
In-cab camera systems for a safety-first approach
Corporate chaplain service
Top-of-the-line Kenworth, Peterbilt, & International trucks – take your truck home
Innovative fleet with a focus on safety and technology
Aluminum trailers & wheels
Make more at Montgomery
Road to Success Bonus – earn up to $8,500
$1,500 orientation pay
Paid out $1000 the first week and $500 the second week
1-year OTR experience with one company – additional $3,500 over 17 months
2-years OTR experience with one company – additional $5,000 over 24 months
Grow your career with an industry leader! Take a few minutes to fill out our short form and get started today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
Be 23 years of age
1 year of CDL-A driving experience
3 months of flatbed experience
Experience hauling steel coils is preferred
No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
No DUI in the past 10 years
No failed DOT drug or alcohol screenings
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Temperature Controlled Division
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open in Temperature Control Division – The Coolest Careers on the Road
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!
At Maverick, we know that experienced Class A CDL holders are a hot commodity! That’s why we offer Maverick Made careers in our Temperature Control Division that offer elite rewards, like home time that is second to none, extraordinary pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you’ll find your fleet fit with Maverick.
We’ve expanded our services and have new truck driving opportunities available in our Temperature Control Division! Qualified Class A CDL drivers can become Maverick Made with unmatched pay and home time by contacting recruiters today.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.46 - $.50 per mile starting pay
$1,000 Orientation Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.40 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
$1,000 weekly minimum guarantee (*after going solo)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Addt’l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Health/Dental insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
The newest, safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization Program
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill™ OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
Social Media Associate
Social Media Associate
Business Development Manager
Bergen Logistics, an innovator in the logistics space, is looking for an Entry Level Social Media Associate to support the Business Development and E-commerce efforts in, Bergen Logistic’s Social Media outreach, as well as assist in public relations and marketing efforts. The successful candidate will utilize a broad range of social media platforms to establish and brand a superior, social media footprint. Including sharing news and creating content which reaches out to clients and future employees. This candidate will have a balance of style, presentation, analytical skills, ingenuity and tenacity to establish processes, and execute initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities
· Familiarize oneself full of Bergen Logistic’s product range.
· Ensure proactive and professional communications in all of Bergen Logistic’s Social Media platforms.
· Handling designated campaigns across multiple platforms, including primarily Facebook, Instagram, as well as Twitter, Pinterest Google +, YouTube, LinkedIn.
· Assist in the development, implementation of Bergen Logistic’s social branding through strategic, on brand content that adheres to the company’s unique brand essence and positioning.
· Participate in brainstorming and conceptualize ideas to deliver standout copy and strategic storytelling, headlines, hash tags, subject lines as necessary, independently and/or by collaborating with team.
· Cater to tight schedules and deadlines; develop unique but relevant new concepts.
· Monitor social media groups, trends, tools and applications to apply next steps.
· Assist in blogger outreach and partnership development.
· Assist with in store events when necessary; cover all Bergen Logistic’s events on social media.
· Interest in content creation and photography.
· Source methods of marketing and driving traffic efficiently to sites and social destinations
· Determine options for mobile video distribution/syndication
· Develop, write and edit features
· Set up social media analytics and reporting
• Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and metrics
• Multi-tasking capabilities, attention to detail and collaboration skills
• High Interest in the social media, branding, logistics industry and knowledge of trends
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Concentration, or degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Digital Media or Computer Science.
- Experience with multiple Social Media Platforms ie. Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest,
- Tech Savy individual who is a creative troubleshooter
- Any experience with Photoshop, CS3, CSS, HTML, or Bootstrap is a plus.
Bergen Logistics is a leading fashion logistics provider and is on the forefront of advanced technology solutions, differentiating us from our competitors. Our journey began by providing order fulfillment, warehousing & distribution, and pick & pack services for high-end fashion clients in RTW, outerwear, sportswear, dresses, footwear, handbags and accessories. While we began, and continue to grow in, the niche of fashion logistics, we are also expanding into other areas such as media fulfillment, home furnishing fulfillment, and more! With our garment-on-hanger (GOH) speed-rail, bombay sorter, and auto conveyor, we are able to process orders quickly and efficiently for the traditional B to B distribution as well as for e-commerce order fulfillment. Additionally, our clients are able to take advantage of our web-based warehouse management system, REX11, to view pick ticket status, receivings, and inventory levels. Although we lead with technology, our clients never lose that human touch with a fully staffed customer service department in each facility.
Our Mission: No Seniors Left Behind! Looking for drivers for ZoomRides for Seniors. That’s right, we’ll pay you to drive Seniors around to their Doctors office, or community center, etc. What more could you want? Independent, and helping the community Seniors get around. Why Uber/Lyft when you can make a difference in a Senior's life.
We want mature people who are looking for something part-time and want to help the community and yourself as an independent driver. Must like Seniors. Good energy and a nice smile is a requirement. Safety is our priority so a clean driving record is mandatory. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle. Friendly demeanor: Treat our Seniors like you would treat your grandparent. We’ll provide you with a T-shirt and cap so Seniors will know you are with ZoomRides.
The Leasing Specialist acts as the first point of contact for all perspective residents. This customer focused sales position interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. The Leasing Specialist performs all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals.
▪ Generates and handles traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in paperwork and procedures.
▪ Assists residents throughout their residency.
▪ Reviews apartment home availability on a daily basis.
▪ Lead guests to vacant and/or model apartments and discusses the features and benefits that meet the needs of the quests.
▪ Verifies qualifications of applicants.
▪ Completes lease agreements and collects rental deposits.
▪ Participates in any outside marketing events as required.
▪ Maintains courteous communications with residents, applicants, and representatives of other companies.
▪ 2 years sales experience in a retail, hospitality or multi-family housing environment
▪ Undergraduate degree preferred
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office
▪ Prior training in Fair Housing regulations preferred
▪ Weekend work is required
▪ Ability to successfully pass background and drug test
▪ Must be willing to adhere to company dress code.
▪ Must be enthusiastic with strong sales and customer service abilities.
▪ Must possess strong closing techniques.
▪ Excellent customer service and follow-up; Strong attention to follow up techniques is required
▪ Demonstrated phone sales and leasing skills required.
▪ Must possess strong listening and probing skills.
▪ Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Must be extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic, and upbeat.
▪ Must be capable of embracing growth and change.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!