North Brunswick Job Description Sample
High School Teacher, North Brunswick
High School Certified Teacher
Ombudsman / North Brunswick Township Center
a ChanceLight Company
98 Raider Road
North Brunswick Township NJ 08902
WORK. WITH PURPOSE
Are you looking for an opportunity to partner with a company grounded in a social mission? Ombudsman helps change the direction of children’s lives by offering them the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and create successful, independent futures. We’re seeking a certified Teacher to join our team and Make a Difference!
We are passionate about helping at-risk students reach their full potential. If you feel the same way, we should talk.
Our Teachers help kids develop skills that allow them and to prepare for college, career – for life – after high school.
Teachers, along with other staff members, prepare and implement a full educational teaching plan for each student. Ombudsman teachers conduct group and individual instruction in the classroom to improve students’ quality of life and prepare them to become active members of their community.
We value collaboration, a positive culture among students, staff and administration, and the support to ensure students and teachers succeed. We celebrate the successes of our students and expertise of our colleagues.
Creativity and Leadership
We welcome innovation and encourage creative expression. We’re open to new ideas, and we provide opportunities for professional growth, advancement and leadership. At Ombudsman, you can learn from the best – and make your own contribution.
Along with a great working environment, Ombudsman offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of two medical plans, dental and vision coverage as well as life and long term disability insurance.
We offer paid time off, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account option and a 401k retirement savings plan.
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Collaborate with Special Education teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of the state of New Jersey
- Current/Active state teacher certification
- Knowledge of relevant technology
- Skills in working with students with diverse needs
- Employs the 8 tenets of servant leadership in everyday interactions with all stakeholders
If you want to make a difference, join our team in our social mission to offer hope!
Ombudsman Educational Services is a ChanceLight Behavioral Health, Therapy and Education company. With more than 3,000 employees, ChanceLight provides behavioral health, pediatric therapy and special and alternative education to thousands of children nationwide.
Ombudsman is an equal opportunity employer
Ombudsman's alternative education and dropout recovery programs help communities combat the staggering social and economic costs of high dropout rates. Since 1975, Ombudsman Educational Services has educated more than 155,000 at-risk students and students who have previously dropped out and introduced them to all the opportunities a real high school diploma provides.
Ombudsman Educational Services provides alternative education programs for middle and high school students who have dropped out or who are at risk of dropping out of school. A flexible schedule with morning, afternoon, and in some cases, evening sessions means students don't have to choose between life and school. Ombudsman offers academic, social and behavioral support so that students earn their high school diplomas and are prepared to make positive choices about the future.
Ombudsman utilizes a number of research-based curriculum resources to deliver its instructional model. Initial and ongoing teacher-led instruction is tailored to ensure each student earns the necessary credits to arrive at graduation in accordance with his or her success plan. Ombudsman's rigorous and relevant academic programs are accredited by AdvancED and aligned to Common Core and state-specific standards.
Individual contributor working on application support, will work on linux and windows systems. Should have 5+ years’ experience with application support.
Light script work along with database skills. Will be responsible for a set of applications, daily checks, monitoring (ITRS), code release and testing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Chef at a new Boutique Hotel and Event Space called Emporio by Ashi located in North Brunswick, NJ. We are looking for a highly driven, experienced Executive Chef to become a part of our team. This individual should have knowledge, skills, creativity and ambition to open a new kitchen and attain our mission to provide our guests with excellent cuisine and customer service.
- Responsible for the total operation of the banquet kitchen while providing a high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Prepare and present menu approved food items in a tasteful and appealing manner
- Create new menus, design corresponding recipes and oversee the preparation of those recipes.
- Track kitchens inventory, food cost, labor cost, place orders, monitor equipment maintenance and condition.
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout the kitchen at all times.
- Establish controls that assure food costs are within budget.
- Work closely with the Director of Catering in the planning of events.
· Ability to cook multiple cuisines with Indian cuisines experience required.
· Self-starter who is passionate about food and the customer experience.
· Steady demeanor with the ability to handle any situation diplomatically.
· Proven ability to motivate a team and interface with all levels of management.
· 5+ years of experience in high volume catering role.
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
An acceptable driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, at least 2 years of driving experience, proof of insurance (listed as a covered driver) and reliable vehicle (personally owned).
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
Truck Driver Lease Program - Dedicated Account W/No Credit Check, No M
$1000 Sign On Bonus- Earn $1.25 Per Mile with Walkaway Lease! Only 6 Months Exp Required! CDL A Truck Driver
Don't Wait, Call Now!
NEW FROM US XPRESS! No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease! Up to $10,000 Monthly & Home Weekly!
NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program!
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK.
Don't trust your dream of owning your own business with just any company. Drive as a Dedicated Class A CDL Lease driver and EARN up to $10,000 monthly & get home weekly. NOW with a $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! That's why you can't beat US Xpress NEW Lease Purchase Program with Low Monthly Payment, No Money Down, No Credit Check, and No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease. Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.
CALL USX FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
- $1000 Sign On Bonus
- 2015 Freightliner Cascadia- All Fuel Saver Automatic Transmission
- $1.25 all Dispatched Miles
- NO Credit Check, NO Money Down, NO Balloon Payment with Walkaway Lease
- Low Weekly Truck Payments $490-$590
- 500,000 Powertrain Warranty and E-Z Pass Provided
- Fuel and Tire Discounts, Including Discounts on Maintenance
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Pet Policy
- OTR Opportunities Available (Ask Recruiter for Details)
- Backed by the Largest Privately Held Trucking Company in the Country
- Also leasing 2 Volvo's and Freightliners
- CDL A and 6 months OTR Experience for Walkaway Lease
- Walkaway lease means no additional penalties upon termination. Call for details.
- Earning potential of $10,000 (Gross)
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Manufacturing company in the New Brunswick area is seeking a 1st and 3rd shift maintenance mechanic. This is a fulltime contract to hire position with full benefits being offered when you join the company.
· Follow diagrams, manuals, and manufactures instructions to ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
· Troubleshooting malfunctions and planning the repairs for issues that occur.
· Examine devices for repair and/or replacement.
· Maintain accurate records by using the maintenance software
· Adjusts devices and control instruments by using the necessary tools
· Attends company scheduled meetings
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience with Pharmaceutical and/or Food manufacturing required
Able to use a variety of power tools properly and safely
Compliant with OSHA regulations
Property Administrator needed for multiple properties in our North Brunswick office and on site in Princeton office. Candidate must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and must be able to multi-task. Excellent customer service skills necessary in order to deal with homeowners, Board members, contractors and property managers. Must be organized and have strong communication skills. At least five (5) years of administrative experience necessary.
- 5 years minimum experience necessary with administrative tasks
- Proficient in windows environment
- Multi-tasker, organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Execellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- experience in property management field a definite plus
CNC Machinists And CNC Operators - Night Shift - Part-Time & Full-Time
Successful machine shop seeking CNC Machinists and CNC Operators to run milling machines and/or lathes for the night shift. We are seeking both part-time (approximately 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm) and full-time (approximately 4:00 pm to 12:30 am) employees. Candidates should have considerable machining experience and the ability to set up and run jobs independently (after being trained on shop-specific jobs and equipment).
- Independently operate and monitor machines (milling, horizontal milling and multi-task lathes) during operations with minimal to no supervision (Mazak equipment)
- Interpret drawings, specifications and/or sample parts to determine dimensions, tolerances, configuration of cuts, speeds and feeds, fixtures, tool holders, tooling, set-up, programming, sequence of operations, machine capabilities and other requirements
- Program (Mazak) CNC machines (including creating, proving and editing programs; creating macros as necessary)
- Create fixtures and set up machines
- Observe and listen to machine operations to detect malfunctions, including worn or damaged cutting tools, out-of-tolerance machining, etc.
- Adjust machines, controls, tooling and programming as necessary to ensure quality of production
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference points on material as a guide for subsequent machining
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously; prioritize work according to shop needs and efficient practices
- A minimum of five to ten years of experience (for machinists) and two years of experience (for operators) operating CNC machines (milling, horizontal milling and multi-tasking lathes – Mazak machines a plus)
- A minimum of five years of experience (for machinists) programming CNC machines (milling, horizontal milling and multi-tasking lathes – Mazak machines a plus)
- Understanding of machining principles, metal properties, and speeds and feeds
- Ability to use precise measuring and inspection equipment to hold close tolerances
- Firm knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other machine accessories
- Experience with making fixtures and setting up machines
- Knowledge of tooling and cutting
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Standing, sitting stooping and squatting can be expected along with lifting or with other means transfer of tooling parts, containers and raw materials. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral and depth perception as well as the ability to focus.
The shop is small but robust, and a family environment, located in North Brunswick, NJ. The work is sophisticated, close-tolerance and fast-paced. We are looking for someone who will take pride in his or her work, be proactive and willing to learn, and fit into our team on both a personal and professional level. The pay is competitive, and will depend on level of experience and skills of the candidate. Benefits for full-time employees include medical and dental plan, 401k, vacation days, sick days and bonus potential.
If interested, please include your resume, salary requirements and anything else you think we should know in the application.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXTENSIVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MACHINING EXPERIENCE.
Principals only. No third-party submissions or referrals. Recruiters, please do not apply to this job posting. All submissions and applications received are the property of the employer.
Fitness Manager - North Brunswick
The Fitness (Personal Training) Manager will be the PT face of our club. He/She will have responsibilities to include but are not limited to maintaining a fully engaged and high performing fitness team that aligns with company values and goals. Responsible for hiring, developing and managing performance of qualified Personal Trainers and ensuring that all club members have access to a highly trained fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within Crunch standards. The Fitness Manager is also responsible for the successful attainment of monthly, quarterly and yearly fitness revenue goals. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Managerial & Supervisory
- Oversees the Personal Training Department, leading by example.
- Manages on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers, manage team member's certifications.
- Mentors Personal Trainers and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop sales and customer service skills
- Solves any team member problems that arise in the Personal Training Department
- Makes hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- Manage expectations and inspect what is expected
- Host trainings and seminars to ensure team members are fully accountable
- Provides constructive feedback and professionally interacts with guests and members
- Connects members to the correct activity, program, or workout that fits their skill set and passion
- Ensures members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals
- Responsible for ensuring C1's are booked and completed; maintain a strong C1 closure rate
- Display testimonials throughout the club: Gym-spirations
- Drives the revenue of the PT program for the club
- Sells personal training programs and assessments to members
- Responsible for maintaining personal training client base
- Promote and sell DotFit and Small Group Training
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding Personal Training Team and personal revenue and session goals
- Minimum of 2 years Personal Training experience.
- Must be a certified Personal Trainer along with CPR/AED certification.
- Knowledge of Personal Training technique and program design.
- Experience in coaching/motivating groups.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to generate, maintain & demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- A strong member service focus capable of responding professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
Assistant Director - Kiddie Academy Of North Brunswick
Kiddie Academy of North Brunswick is a state of the art daycare facility with capacity of 200 children. More information is found at www.kiddieacademy.com/northbrunswick. We are accepting applications for Assistant Director. This is a full time position and reports to the Academy Director. The Assistant Director assists and supports the Academy Director in all aspects of management of the academy, including administration, human resources, customer relations, state regulations, and quality control. Assists in developing and providing creative, age-appropriate programs to all children served at the academy. Supports the Academy Director in developing and maintaining positive customer/community relations, and maintaining high capacity utilization, as well as managing all resources effectively and within budgets defined. Establishes strong working relationships with state licensing authorities. Candidate must have Associate Degree or higher (Bachelor's preferred) in Early Childhood Education or area of Child Development, and a minimum two years of experience as a member of management team in a child care school. Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include: Tuition discount for children, paid holidays, and paid vacation days. Center hours are Monday thru Friday, 6:30am to 7:00pm. Flexibility in schedule is required. If interested, please reply with your resume' and contact information. Only inquiries with resume will be considered.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!