North Brunswick Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Chef at a new Boutique Hotel and Event Space called Emporio by Ashi located in North Brunswick, NJ. We are looking for a highly driven, experienced Executive Chef to become a part of our team. This individual should have knowledge, skills, creativity and ambition to open a new kitchen and attain our mission to provide our guests with excellent cuisine and customer service.
- Responsible for the total operation of the banquet kitchen while providing a high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Prepare and present menu approved food items in a tasteful and appealing manner
- Create new menus, design corresponding recipes and oversee the preparation of those recipes.
- Track kitchens inventory, food cost, labor cost, place orders, monitor equipment maintenance and condition.
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout the kitchen at all times.
- Establish controls that assure food costs are within budget.
- Work closely with the Director of Catering in the planning of events.
· Ability to cook multiple cuisines with Indian cuisines experience required.
· Self-starter who is passionate about food and the customer experience.
· Steady demeanor with the ability to handle any situation diplomatically.
· Proven ability to motivate a team and interface with all levels of management.
· 5+ years of experience in high volume catering role.
CDL A - Local Driver
Dedicated Drivers Brilliant Service Coast-to-Coast Coverage Call to LEARN more! WE PROVIDE TRUCK DRIVING JOBS NATIONWIDE Whether you are looking for better driving opportunities, balance in your work and life, or just a part-time job, TruLine provides a wide range of flexibility.
We are always willing to work with our drivers to provide them with assignments that are best suited for their schedule and needs. CDL A LOCAL DRIVER $200 to $240 per day Route Pay! Home Daily!
Why TruLine Drivers? At TruLine, we value each of our drivers. No organization can successfully function without teamwork and teamwork is only possible if we respect the talents and dedication that each individual brings to the table. $200 to $240 per day Route Pay!
Local / Regional / OTR Drivers Full Time & Part Time Long Term & Dedicated 40 hours a week! OT after 40 Flexible Schedule No Forced Dispatch and an Experienced Team Weekly Pay, & Referral Bonuses Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and More! Our Requirements? Minimum 23 years old One (1) year verified recent experience in tractor-trailer Clean MVR No DUI / DWI Talk to a Recruiter Today Apply Online Below!
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (North Brunswick,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
CNC Machinists And CNC Operators - Night Shift - Part-Time & Full-Time
Successful machine shop seeking CNC Machinists and CNC Operators to run milling machines and/or lathes for the night shift. We are seeking both part-time (approximately 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm) and full-time (approximately 4:00 pm to 12:30 am) employees. Candidates should have considerable machining experience and the ability to set up and run jobs independently (after being trained on shop-specific jobs and equipment).
- Independently operate and monitor machines (milling, horizontal milling and multi-task lathes) during operations with minimal to no supervision (Mazak equipment)
- Interpret drawings, specifications and/or sample parts to determine dimensions, tolerances, configuration of cuts, speeds and feeds, fixtures, tool holders, tooling, set-up, programming, sequence of operations, machine capabilities and other requirements
- Program (Mazak) CNC machines (including creating, proving and editing programs; creating macros as necessary)
- Create fixtures and set up machines
- Observe and listen to machine operations to detect malfunctions, including worn or damaged cutting tools, out-of-tolerance machining, etc.
- Adjust machines, controls, tooling and programming as necessary to ensure quality of production
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference points on material as a guide for subsequent machining
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously; prioritize work according to shop needs and efficient practices
- A minimum of five to ten years of experience (for machinists) and two years of experience (for operators) operating CNC machines (milling, horizontal milling and multi-tasking lathes – Mazak machines a plus)
- A minimum of five years of experience (for machinists) programming CNC machines (milling, horizontal milling and multi-tasking lathes – Mazak machines a plus)
- Understanding of machining principles, metal properties, and speeds and feeds
- Ability to use precise measuring and inspection equipment to hold close tolerances
- Firm knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other machine accessories
- Experience with making fixtures and setting up machines
- Knowledge of tooling and cutting
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Standing, sitting stooping and squatting can be expected along with lifting or with other means transfer of tooling parts, containers and raw materials. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral and depth perception as well as the ability to focus.
The shop is small but robust, and a family environment, located in North Brunswick, NJ. The work is sophisticated, close-tolerance and fast-paced. We are looking for someone who will take pride in his or her work, be proactive and willing to learn, and fit into our team on both a personal and professional level. The pay is competitive, and will depend on level of experience and skills of the candidate. Benefits for full-time employees include medical and dental plan, 401k, vacation days, sick days and bonus potential.
If interested, please include your resume, salary requirements and anything else you think we should know in the application.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXTENSIVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MACHINING EXPERIENCE.
Principals only. No third-party submissions or referrals. Recruiters, please do not apply to this job posting. All submissions and applications received are the property of the employer.
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (North Brunswick
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Sales Associate - Fun Work Environment!
Avante Partners is an outsourced firm that takes pride in it's fun and innovative work environment! The company offers a comprehensive management training program that caters to individuals with customer service and retail backgrounds. Customer relations is one of the key components of our business. We're always striving to give our clients and customers the best experience, which is why we are hiring candidates who possess retail or customer service experience. The individual that we train will learn how to properly manage and oversee a business. increase sales, handle operations. The sole purpose for our management training program is to provide an opportunity for growth and allow our clients to expand their business and cut costs internally.
- A set schedule (40 hours)
- On the Job Training
- Great Work Experience
- Competitive pay (Comm+ Bonuses)
- An Amazing Team to Collaborate with
- Growth Into Management
- Opportunities to Travel
- The Ability to Contribute New Ideas
What We Are Seeking:
- A Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- 1 Year of Work Experience in any Field
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing Personality
On a daily basis you will:
- Meet with new and existing clients face to face
- Do presentations
- Attend business meetings
- Complete daily client reports
- Manage a CRM program to collect data for sales
- Lead workshops catered to marketing and sales
- Run meetings
- Learn sales and marketing strategies
All positions will be based in Bridgewater and filled immediately, Pay is based on performance.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver (North Brunswick,Nj)
Let s face it, you don t get many miles running Regional. We want to help our drivers earn MORE by INTRODUCING A NEW AND UNIQUE REGIONAL PAY PACKAGE!
- Earn an average of $1500 + or More a Week!!
- That s $78,000 or More a Year!!
- 6 Months Recent CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- Home Time: Home for 34-hour Restart on Weekends.
- Clean DOT Inspections Bonus; Earn $50-$100 per inspection No Limit.
- Monthly Paid Safety Bonus.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 6 Paid Holidays a Year.
- Great Benefits INCLUDING Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD, and $50,000 Life Insurance.
A&S Kinard is continually looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you are ready to find a company to call home please consider a career with A&S Kinard. Please call 866-###-#### or fill out our online application to become a part of our family today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
Pharmaceutical Machine Operators: Fdb, Granulation Coating, Compressio
*Operate Fluid bed Dryers, Fluid Bed Processors, Blending
*Compounding equipment, Tablet compression machines, capsule machine, granulation, Milling
*Packing machines like labeler, filler, capper etc.
*Must speak English
*High school or Equivalent Education
*Authorized to work in the United States for any employer (sponsorship not provided)
*Applicant must be located in New Jersey OR able to relocate to New Jersey (relocation charges will not be paid )
* Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds
* 1 or 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical equipment operation under GMP environment is mandatory
*Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts (2nd and 3rd shifts mostly) as and when required.
The Encapsulation Operator is responsible for all assembly/ disassembly and cleaning of parts and encapsulation machines. Operators ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the production process.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform machine cleaning, changeovers and set up as required while maintaining a clean working environment.
- Perform start-ups and reconciliation before, during and after batch is completed.
- Takes samples of product perform in process testing as per batch record instructions.
- Review batch records for accuracy and completeness correctly documenting all steps.
- Observe machine operation; makes adjustment as needed; inspect machine for wear and tear and report any issues to supervisor.
- Inform supervisor/ manager of any discrepancies during production and stop production and segregate product not in compliance.
- Coordinate with supervisor to enhance productivity and quality, Perform all material handling of products and components.
- Train new encapsulation workers on SOP's CGMP's, and the operation of processing equipment from start to finish.
- Participate in any investigation for a deviation involving a batch record.
- Maintain proper gowning and hygiene to ensure integrity of the product as per CGMP,s and ensure that all other safety standards are in place.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Management retains the discretion to add or change job duties at any time.
Education and Qualifications;
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalency
- Must have 5 years of Encapsulation experience within a pharmaceutical production environment
All of our staffing services are designed to help you find the job that is a perfect fit for you and our client companies, please apply here and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!