North Canton Job Description Sample
Great Company Looking For Motivated Class-A CDL Drivers- Up
- Paid orientation
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- 25K life insurance policy starts day one
- Stop pay
- Driver assist pay
- Delay time pay
- Monthly $100 clean roadside inspection bonus
- $1000 driver referral bonus
- Safety bonuses
- Valid Class-A CDL
- 24 years old or older
- 2 years recent commercial driving experience
- Troubleshoot and repair Windows desktop PCs and Servers remotely / on-site
- Troubleshoot and repair MS Office and business applications
- Proficiently document problems and resolutions to clients and team members
- Work with other team members to evaluate technology needs
- On-call support once per month
- Maintain network monitoring software and maintenance routines
- Perform online chat with customers
- Schedule appointments and service calls
- Two years minimum network troubleshooting experience
- Strong understanding of network topology, Windows Server environments, and Windows desktop troubleshooting
- Typing 20 WPM minimum
- BS or associates degree in IT-related study
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and good MVR
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and follow through to completion
Sales Merchandising & Retail Brand Ambassador (Pt)
Location: Akron/N Canton, OH
Employment Hours: 15 - 35 Hours Per Week
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Hourly Wage, 401K, Paid Training, and
Mileage ReimbursedJob Description
Join our Team! HTH Water Products now hiring part-time Brand Ambassador. A premier leader in the swimming pool and spa industry; a division of LONZA, Inc. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability on sales floors within your region.
For in-store displays within your designated accounts, maintain product which includes transporting products between stockroom and sales floor with equipment (examples: pallet jack, cart); replenishing, facing out, and rotating products; resolving inventory discrepancies; building, changing, and expanding product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and evaluating/processing damaged or defective product per policies.
Provide excellent customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions and/or providing appropriate Customer Service phone numbers for resolution; locating product; and responding to assistance requests and communication of new product releases and promotions.
Conduct professional sales calls and product surveys at various retail outlets as requested by Supervisor to provide product assortment options, special programs, product knowledge training and provide support on water testing solutions.
Communicate status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identify and report unsafe working conditions; attend and complete Company training and certifications; follow Company and Store policies regarding backroom, sales floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; completing online field reports, time sheets and expenses in an accurate and timely manner; following applicable local, state, and federal laws. Operating a motor vehicle is required.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance with “business use” coverage.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Must have computer web access with Windows XP, Internet Explorer Version 8 or above, RAM: 4GB and CPU Processing Speed: 2 GHz
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Lonza Inc. guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandising position"
If you are a motivated individual and a committed team player we would like to hear from you!
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/H/V
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Lonza maintains offices around the world in cities including Atlanta, Georgia; Williamsport, Pennsylvania; Slough, United Kingdom; Rochester, New York; Nansha, China; Portsmouth, New Hampshire, and many more. In the past, Lonza has offered temporary and freelance employment opportunities.
A strong ethical thread is interwoven throughout the entire Lonza organization and consists of a firm commitment to ethical business conduct. Lonza also takes a sustainable approach to minimizing our impact on the environment, conserving energy and natural resources, and helping to improve the quality of life. In addition, the goal of Lonza's Vision Zero initiative is to achieve zero workplace accidents and injuries, zero environmental incidents, zero product transportation incidents and zero manufacturing process incidents.
Through these and other safety, quality and human resource initiatives, the company strives to be the Place to Go, Stay and Grow.
Do you have at least 6 months of supervisor experience? We are seeking a Shift Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Director Of Information Services
The Director of Information Services (IS) will be responsible for the overall architecture, staffing, development, and support of technology to meet the organization’s business needs and objectives. This position will partner with the NIHF Management team to align information services and technology with NIHF’s strategic goals and business needs.
The Director of IS will be responsible for managing the IS infrastructure and will work closely with internal customers to ensure that business opportunities and goals are achieved and sufficient reporting exists in order for managers to make appropriate business decisions.
- Provide overall strategic and operational IS leadership to the organization
- Develop and lead a team of IS professionals to ensure the team is functioning at a high level of productivity in order to attain the department’s overall metrics, goals and commitment to exceptional and quality service to the organization
- Research and recommend information technology to support and meet company objectives
- Direct implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems
- Assist in the development of comprehensive project plans and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress; manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Evaluate and implement information technology procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment
- Manage communication of technology updates with internal clients
- Manage specialized consultants and vendors, define scopes, prepare RFPs for services and equipment and insure that deliverables are provided to specifications, budget and timelines
- Develop meaningful and timely management reports for all levels of management
- Participate in the preparation of annual budget figures, including needs for upgrading hardware and software and resources needed to ensure timely response to needs of user departments
- Develop metrics/KPI’s to measure productivity, user support, and succesful implementation of new solutions, as it relates to the IS team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current principles and practices of information technology and applications development; understanding of the life cycle of custom applications and the ability to translate to non-IT team members the process in relation to project expectations
- General understanding of RMN tools and ticketing systems
- Solid business acumen, management reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively lead a team and develop strong morale
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field; MBA, preferred
- 3-5+ years IS/IT experience with senior management responsibility in IS/IT operations
- 5+ years experience in architecture planning and systems/application development environment, managing complex network operations
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions on time and to budget
- ITIL Certification or equivalent experience
Cover letter describing why you are an ideal candidate for the position, salary requirements, and personal interest in working for the National Inventors Hall of Fame, required with resume submission.
Through our programs we have encouraged nearly two million people to explore, create, and invent. We honor the greatest inventors whose inventions have changed our world through induction into the National Inventors Hall of Fame, recognize college-level inventors through the Collegiate Inventors Competition, and inspire a new generation of innovators through education programs including Camp Invention, Invention Project, and Club Invention.
We have an entrepreneurial culture that rewards creativity and ambition. We also understand the value and importance, both professionally and personally, of providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package. We are committed to providing competitive benefits including health benefits, retirement savings, professional development opportunities and more.
Home Care Medical Social Worker - MSW
Home Health Care by Callos is currently hiring a PRN Home Care Medical Social Worker for our Canton/Akron areas to work with a caring and compassionate team. At Home Health Care by Callos, we treat our clients and our staff like family and with the utmost respect. Competitive wage in the Home Care industry.
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Delivers referral services and information for patients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
2. Assesses the psycho-social status of patients associated with the patient’s illness and environment.
3. Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
4. Conducts social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
5. Works with the Inter-Disciplinary Care Team to ensure all patient needs are met and to support patient care.
6. Maintains social work clinical records on all patients.
7. Works as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
8. Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences as required.
9. Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
10. Contributes to the discharge planning.
11. Other duties as delegated by the Administrator/Director of Nursing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of a Master’s program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. - LISW Required.
- Experience in home health care preferred.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in health care.
Job Type: PRN
- Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Licensed Independent Social Worker
EYE CENTERS OF OHIO,
a growing, multi-doctor ophthalmology practice is seeking to hire a full time Front Desk Receptionist. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Knowing of electronic medical records is a plus. We are willing to train the right person. Must be detail oriented and have good people skills. Wage commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefit package.
Please send resume to:
Eye Centers of Ohio
6407 Frank Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720
Attn: Clerical Supervisor
A junior level CAD technician whose function is the creation of AutoCAD / CATIA drawings for the various types of tires manufactured at Kenda.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with development engineers to create the drawings necessary for the production of tires / molds
- Work with development engineers to create geometry for tire modeling purposes
- Create 3-D renderings of tire products for literature, marketing or customer needs
- Provide support drawings, as needed, for equipment or tooling needed at the Kenda facility
Educational Qualifications / Experience / Abilities
- Associate degree in Computer Drafting Technology or related field required
- Fundamental understanding of scientific principles
- Experience using Microsoft Office is required
- AUTOCAD experience is required
- CATIA experience is a plus
- Experience in the tire industry is a plus
- Ability to form strong working relationships with Kenda's associates and customers
- Ability to work in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to adapt to new challenges
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- The salary level of this position is targeted to be in the $15 to $18 per hour range and will vary based on the selected individual's experience and background
This position is responsible for producing cost estimates for graphic and signage products in support of proposals, requests from Sales, and new product development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
§ Analyze blueprints, product specifications, requests for proposals, and other documentation to develop cost estimates relating to material, labor, and overhead.
§ Estimate the cost of new products through the direction of sales input, customer requests, bid packages, blueprints, samples, etc.
§ Work with Accounting to determine hourly rates
§ Work Engineering/Manufacturing to determine production labor standards for various operations.
§ Work with Purchasing to source/determine materials and/or services for manufacturing products, and to set up parts in our manufacturing system.
§ Maintain estimate/quote log for analysis purposes
§ Maintain visually controlled schedule of incoming quote requests
§ Develop, enhance, and maintain estimating methodology.
§ Work with counterparts in other manufacturing plants to ensure consistency in estimating methodologies.
§ Compare the actual cost of the finished product to the estimated cost, determine the reason for any discrepancy, and how to remedy.
§ Research and recommend cost saving techniques and ideas through alternate vendors, materials, design, manufacturing processes, etc.
§ Analyze the effect of changes in design, materials, and manufacturing methods on costs.
§ Review bills of material for standard costs and accuracy.
§ Interface with customers to determine their requirements and/or provide design/engineering recommendations.
§ Manage prototype/first time production of a product prior to full engineering and manufacturing set up.
§ Periodically conduct field trips to obtain information to support estimating purposes.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
No competency or factor selected.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Construction Management or 6-7 years equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in the graphic/sign industry preferred.
- 3-5 years direct involvement in specifying and quoting graphic and sign elements preferred.
- Strong knowledge base of raw materials and manufacturing processes for graphic and sign elements.
- Good visualization skills for development of 3 dimensional elements for the graphic/sign industry.
- Strong analytical/math skills.
- Well-organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prepare detailed, accurate estimates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of blue prints and construction drawings.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or six to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Leadership. Strength. Innovation. Those are the key values behind the smart vision upon which LSI Industries Inc. was founded when established in 1976. Today LSI demonstrates this in our dedication to advancing technology throughout all aspects of our business. We are a vertically integrated manufacturer who combines integrated technology, design and manufacturing to produce the most efficient, high quality products possible. Everything we build is done right here in one of our US plants.
We are committed to advancing solid-state technology to make affordable, high performance, energy efficient lighting and custom graphic products that bring value to our customers. We have a vast offering of innovative solutions for virtually any lighting or graphics application. Further, we can provide design support, engineering, installation and project management for custom graphics rollout programs for today as retail environment.
Painter / Drywall Installer
Responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and coordinating large painting projects. Responsible for installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster. Smooths out imperfections with trowels and shackle. Applies coats of compound after panels are mounted to walls or ceiling.
Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
Apply several coats according to paint directions.
Apply touchups or second coats.
Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
Be able to read a scope of work
Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
Press paper tape into compound.
Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
Sand areas after each coast.
Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
Job Skills & Qualifications
Valid driver’s license
One or more years of experience in construction
Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
Ability to lift heavy equipment
High school diploma or equivalent
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!