North Charleston Job Description Sample
PT Help Desk Technician
The ideal candidate will meet the minimum qualifications listed below as well as be able to clearly demonstrate working knowledge of the Microsoft Desktop, specific to Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista, and how they interact with an active directory environment. Additionally, candidates must be able to quickly understand technical manuals and troubleshoot and be able to translate technical information and procedures into user solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a High School Diploma from an accredited school and 2 years of technical experience.
- May substitute minimum qualifications with an Associate’s Degree and no experience.
- At least 1 year of directly related tech support preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- CompTIA Network +and A+.
- Certifications must be completed within 90 days of employment
Part Time Purchasing Clerk
A North Charleston Chemical Manufacturer is seeking a Purchasing Clerk to handle all activities involved with procuring goods and services; including raw materials, laboratory supplies, equipment, parts, and office supplies for the company. Additionally, this role will be responsible for evaluating inventory levels for re-order points, setting up safety stock and forecasting levels, as well as watching trends for fluctuation in costs of raw materials used in the manufacturing of finished goods. This is a part-time, long-term and/or temp-to-hire opening. Monday through Friday, 1st shift schedule, 28-32 hours per week. Compensation based on experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (in related field preferred)
- Must be able to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
- Minimum of 3 years of purchasing experience within the manufacturing sector
- Previous chemistry laboratory experience preferred
Immediate opening for a Warehouse Supervisor in the North Charleston/Hanahan area. This position will be responsible for Maintaining inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; and supervising staff including warehouse associates and forklift operators.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to supervisor a large number of people
- A vast knowledge of the warehouse and product storage
- Previous work experience in the distribution and warehouse sectors.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opening which offers a competitive hourly rate and excellent benefits.
Charles Foster is actively recruiting LAN/WAN Administrators for an immediate need in North Charleston. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity in the healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of related experience OR Associate’s Degree with 6 years of related experience.
- Technical competency with the following services:*
- OSI networking model and its use in network design and troubleshooting
- Bridging, switching, and routing technologies; theory and practice
- Network management technologies - SNMP, RMON, etc.
- TCP/IP (including IPSec, SNMP, DHCP, WINS, and DNS)
- Remote Access solutions *
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Strong team skills and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Three years’ experience administering similar network environments.
- Must be able to lift or move items up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions, deadlines, and/or irregular hours.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification required OR must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- BICSI and/or MCP/MSCE certification preferred but not required.
- Provide overall support functions involving the short-term operational and long-term strategic planning, installation, monitoring, and overall management of the network infrastructure environment, including LAN, WAN, VLAN. VPN, and Internet access/firewalls.
- Insure proper levels of fault tolerance and disaster recovery to include overall planning, systematic testing, and all other activities that would insure the ability to provide a stable, consistent network infrastructure.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of remote access environment (dial-in, VPN, etc.) by providing strong security services, including intrusion detection, authentication, access control, vulnerability analysis, auditing, and incident handling.
- Proactively work with internal IS staff, system users, and management to implement technological solutions to improve, enhance, and expand the functionality of the network infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity, validity, accuracy, and accessibility of all network systems and technologies. Primary emphasis is on the convergent technological infrastructure and operational management.
- Responsible for system performance, network/system management, change control, documentation, technology assessment, device and process standardization, and vendor relations. Producing network availability and uptime system reports as scheduled or requested. Conduct bandwidth capacity planning and trend analysis.
- Responsible for insuring that at least one other support resource has enough skill sets to perform all primary and secondary duties in case of one’s absence and assist other support personnel in gaining the required skill sets needed to support the network environment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, switches, routers, gateways, as well as VPNs, firewall, etc.
- Requires on-call duty 24-hrs/day for emergency response to critical technical situations requiring immediate attention.
- Travel may be required.
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Director Of Case Management
Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina within 30 days of hire. Experience/
Direct patient care experience in an acute care setting required.
Ability to perform comprehensive assessment of physical and psychosocial needs of patients. Understanding of the unique needs associated with various age populations and the ability to provide age specific care and services. Computer literate.
Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities. Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer. Knowledgeable about Medicare, Medicaid, TriCare and other third party payers.
Knowledgeable about local, state, federal and community resources and the scope of services they provide. Direct experience with regulatory agencies and third party payers within the last two years. Experience in discharge planning and a working knowledge of alternative delivery systems including home health, durable medical equipment, rehabilitation, extended care facility and skilled nursing facilities, their scope of services and their criteria for care.
Knowledgeable and experience in medical/legal aspects of care.
Knowledge of Interqual Criteria a must.
SAP Security Analyst
The Boeing Company in North Charleston, SC is seeking an SAP Security Analyst with hands-on experience implementing and supporting all activities related to maintenance and administration of SAP Security.
Develop SAP security strategies, process, standards and procedures aligned with industry best practices
Ability to gather business requirements and design least privilege security solutions to ensure compliance with segregation of duties and audit requirements
Proven experience defining security architecture, authorizations, & encryption
Work with technical team on troubleshooting and issue resolution
Work with system integrators/third-party vendors to enforce Boeing policies, processes and best practices
Support audit and compliance requirements
Designs, programs, tests, implements, documents and maintains computing applications
Gathers and evaluates end user requirements
Writes and compiles code and constructs database objects based on documented design and analyzes information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements
Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality
Identifies and resolves programming or application architecture problems
Reviews system performance and identifies and recommends improvements
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
5+ years of hands-on experience implementation & supporting all activities related to maintenance & administration of SAP Security
Experience in administration of SAP Security & comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
Experience with SAP ECC, MDG, GTS, CRM, SRM, BW, SLT, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC
Experience with SAP S/4 HANA/Fiori
Analytical, detail-oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent MS Office Skills
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!