North Chicago Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Work At Home - Online Tutor For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving.
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Business Analyst - D/Workday Functional Analyst Location: North Chicago, IL - 60064 Duration: 05+ Months (Possibility of Extension)
2 years experience as a Workday Functional Analyst in the following modules: (WFA, Compensation, Benefits). Must have experience developing integrations. Experience with Medgate Application would be helpful but not necessary.
Experience with Occupational Health Applications would be helpful but not necessary. Familiar with file transfer processes inbound and outbound would be helpful. Basic understanding of Database Structure and Tables would be helpful. Knowledgeable in Client Server technology would also be helpful Category:ITcode:new Job Requirements Recruiting Workday module,
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Run With Daily Home Time
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class CDL A
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Network Technician - 25927
Network Technician - 25927
North Chicago, IL, USA
6 Months Contract
• Network Technician D
• Provide technical Level II problem isolation and resolution for a Global Network.
• Configures and performs advanced diagnostics on infrastructure components.
• Understands and repairs LAN infrastructure including cable and fiber.
• Understands and can configure and install LAN switch technology for bridging or routing.
• Can perform hardware fault isolation and repair.
• Repairs switching and VLANs problems.
• Understand LAN repeating and re-timing technology.
• Understands WAN modem technology.
• Understand the software, hardware, and operational characteristics of the standard bridge and router.
• Understand most routing protocols for the LAN and WAN. Has a basic understanding of NT Server configuration and TCP/IP infrastructures.
• Can correctly configure servers and clients for all services.
• Can configure routers and switches.
• Can isolate and repair most IP services problems.
• Understands and uses the appropriate tools in all instances during problem isolation and repair.
• Possesses an in depth understanding of communications technologies and can isolate and resolve most infrastructure issues.
QUALIFICATIONS: Associates Degree Minimum, prefer Computer Science or technology area or telecommunications science business minor.
Three (3) to six (6) months of specialized technical courses in communications technology's typically provided by vendors, technical societies, or equivalent experience.
The skills required for this job are:
- Cisco ASA remote access troubleshooting experience
- Cisco ASA reverse proxy troubleshooting experience
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN client experience and policy troubleshooting
- Checkpoint Firewall configuration and policy troubleshooting experience
- Bluecoat Forward/Reverse Proxy troubleshooting experience -
- IDS/IPS troubleshooting experience
- Event logging analysis experience
- Citrix Netscaler application gateway and reverse proxy configuration and troubleshooting experience
- F5 load balancer configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with doing Packet Captures/ Data Packet Analysis
– Cisco Advance Routing and troubleshooting experience
- Cisco CCNA +
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Customer Service And Sales Representative
JOIN US AT OUR HIRING EVENT ON DECEMBER 1ST @ 6041 W. CERMAK RD., CICERO 60804, WHERE YOU CAN GET HIRED ON THE SPOT !
WE WILL HAVE TWO INTERVIEW SESSIONS ONE AT 10AM AND A 2ND AT 1PM, SHARP!
Please note: Interviews can last an hour to hour in a half, please plan accordingly.
Welcome to Loya Insurance! A leading provider of no hassle auto insurance, with no down payments since 1974. A top Fortune 500 Company & Equal Opportunity Employer! We are seeking motivated, outgoing individuals for our non-commission based sales and customer service position.
We are looking to fill multiple Customer Service/Sales positions throughout the Chicagoland area!
* $12/hr base, up to $16/hr
* Paid training
* Paid holidays
* Paid vacation
* Health / Dental / 401K
* Licensing reimbursement
* Opportunity for career growth and promotion
* Over 30 locations throughout IL to serve the community
* Gain experience working for an actual insurance company, not a broker or agency
Business professional attire
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Full time - flexible schedule
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Bilingual- English/Spanish REQUIRED
* Reliable transportation
* Positive attitude; desire to learn and grow
* Computer literate - basic/intermediate
* Friendly, outgoing personality
* Goal oriented and self motivated
* Problem solving and analytical skills a plus
* Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
* Ability to approach potential clients and offer our services
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
* Sales experience a plus but not necessary- Someone with the right attitude and good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience!
To obtain more information about our company, log onto our website at www.fredloya.com/about-us
Keep in mind that this is a non-commission based sales position.
Thank you and good luck!
"To provide our clients with the finest insurance available at the best prices possible, with the ease and accessibility that exceeds their expectations and with the legendary service that affirms our pursuit of excellence!" "Success is measured not only by profits, but by integrity as well." -Loya Insurance Company
EUC Site Lead
EUC Site Lead Job Description
· Higher level of trouble shooting and remediation. Work with resources out of their group, providing coordination. Multi tasks / technologies.
· Constantly monitor individual queue to resolve routine and non-routine desktop issues and requests
· Escalate issues as appropriate and act as a technical escalation point
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
· Comply with the desktop group practices and procedures
· Update remedy and other data repositories (e.g. knowledge base) as appropriate in a timely manner.
· Identify technical and process issues and recommend improvements
· Act as an escalation point for technical and non-technical issues
· Achieve target ticket volumes and ticket resolution levels
· Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate policies and procedures
· Maintains productive relationships with peers and management in IT and the clients whose issues are being worked on
· Follows the processes, practices established for the group
· Coordination and consulting with client areas to help analysis problems and needs and recommend technical solutions
· Perform intermediate-to-advanced IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc.
· Perform intermediate-to-advanced deskside support services installing and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network related issues
· Handle software installation/support/upgrades
· Provide 1st/2nd level Help Desk support
· Perform basic LAN and internetworking related activities
· Have strong internetworking and troubleshooting skills
· Have A+ certification & at least one certification from either Cisco or Microsoft
· May have other vendor certifications from OEMs (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP)
· Must be a self-starter and can manage multiple tasks
· Can act in a Team Lead capacity
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision
· Must be available to work flexible work schedules
· High-level skill set
· Outstanding people skills
· Self-starter, needs to be able to work on his/her own
Worldwide TechServices is a global leader in delivering technology services and solutions to the world's most demanding clients. Headquartered in Tewksbury, MA we provide infrastructure and professional services to the world's leading technology providers, outsourcers, large and small businesses and consumers. To learn more about our organization please visit: www.wwts.com
Clinical Regulatory Affairs Associate -
A-Line Staffing Solutions is working with a Pharmaceutical Company in Abbott Park, IL on a Temp-to Perm opportunity for Clinical Regulatory Affairs Associate, this is a full-time position paying $18-$28 an hour based on experience. Start date would be January 22nd and shift will be 8AM to 5PM
Contact Cinthia Diaz for immediate assistance:
CDiaz @Alinestaffing .com (Removed Spaces)
Clinical Regulatory Affairs Associate interacts with multiple departments, as appropriate, involved in regulatory submissions. The position, under supervision of the manager, makes FDA submissions, reviews requisite/critical documents and reports for completeness and suitability for submission.
- Receive documents from various sources and review for completeness and suitability for submission to FDA.
- Request missing and/or illegible pages, arrange for translations as needed.
- Review regulatory documents to assure FDA requirements are met and are ready for submission.
- Responsible to handle the release and shipment of investigational drug supplies to the investigators participating in the clinical studies. Including assuring the regulations and laws regarding IND submissions and financial disclosure meet compliance.
- Assure CMC and QA have approved the product, and that the labeling of the product meets the regulations for interstate shipment. Handle drug re-supplies for the above-mentioned studies.
- Prepare 30-day investigator submissions.
- Gather information and prepare IND and NDA annual reports. With the manager's guidance, prepares new IND, NDA and SNDA submissions, amendments and supplements.
Must have the following:
- Needs to be able to organize and prioritize tasks and work independent of manager.
- Be able to think of new and better ways to accomplish tasks. Direct temporary help in heavy work situations.
- Work with all team members to accomplish tasks and be able to clearly communicate with the team. Needs to do writing for routine submissions.
- Think of solutions to overcome problems in making submission goals.
- Review submissions with a critical eye for typos, grammatical errors, pages out of order, etc. Impact of Actions / Decisions -Within functional area: This position is expected to review critical documents and handle routine submissions with little input from the manager.
- With more complex tasks/submissions, work with the manager to accomplish goals/tasks.-
Outside functional area:
- Work with various functions to resolve any deficiencies.
- Timely review of critical documents for drug release is expected. Independent Judgment Will judge the adequacy of critical documents such as informed consent forms.
- Will judge the adequacy of reports as far as completeness, legibility, need for translation. About 50% or more of the judgments can/should is made independently at this position. The rest are made with the concurrence or advice of the manager. This position might require the management of temporary labor and supervise the assembly of submission, and verify that the documents meet the regulatory requirements.
- Science (biology, chemistry etc.) preferred. (Or Equivalency, special qualifications, certifications, licenses, etc.)
- Work experience: Up to 3 years of work experience.
- A basic understanding of scientific disciplines required.
- Understanding of FDA regulations governing INDs, NDAs, GCPs, submission processes, submission content, and specific time requirements for various submissions desired. Good computer skills required.
Contact Cinthia Diaz for immediate assistance: CDiaz @Alinestaffing .com (Removed Spaces)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!