North Chicago Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
- $.02/mile increase
- Pay detention after 1 hour
- Reimburse for all paid parking
- Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
Trainer - Overnight Shift
About the role
ThredUP is the fastest growing and largest online marketplace for buying and consigning used clothing in the United States with over $120M in venture funding. We currently process one million items per month in our four distribution centers and are expanding to five centers within the year.
The Operations Training Lead is responsible for ensuring that staff is properly trained in all operational tasks and upholding quality standards to provide the most positive experience for our suppliers and customers. The Operations Training Lead will be go-to person for all training needs for their distribution center.
- Work closely with the Training Manager and management team to understand training needs to tailor programs as necessary
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, success and periodically report on them
- Develop overall or individualized training plans
- Conduct initial and on-going training workshops
- Provide performance feedback
- Communicate with the Merchandising and Engineering teams about flaws in any processes
- Manage a quality audit
- Assist in creating and implementing new operational processes
- Maintain and manage roster of all current team members and their certifications
- Minimum qualifications: 4-year college degree in Business, Communications, Organizational design or equivalent.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshop etc)
- 1+ years in a leadership role
- Consignment/secondhand store and/or technical writing experience a huge plus!
- Ability to research and deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Passion for e-commerce, fashion, and customer experience
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skill
- Ability to work effectively with different personality styles.
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, punctuality and reliability.
- English language proficiency (reading, writing, presentation, and speaking)
- Understanding of Retail Merchandise life-cycle
- Ability to speak to large groups of people
Strong knowledge of MS Office, Gmail, and Google Drive
- Strong knowledge in womens clothing (i.e. styles, brands, and quality)
Physical Demands: This role requires moderate physical activity such as the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, bend down, and reach overhead.
Hours: Overnight Shift
Sun: 7pm to 530am
Mon - Thurs: 10pm to 530am
EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. is looking for a full-time Custom Packaging Line Mechanic to work in their North Chicago, Illinois Facility.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setup fill lines for production runs
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Clean and lubricate all parts of equipment (fillers, conveyors, sealers, erectors, etc.)
- Diagnose malfunctions and resolve to keep equipment running efficiently
- Dismantle defective equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Assist in training of fellow employees to transfer skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with filling, capping, labeling and sealing equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Ability to read equipment schematics
Pay Range = $20+ per hour with relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Work From Home Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Network Admin / Splunk Admin
Job Title: Splunk Admin/Network Admin
Duration: 5+ Months
Location: North Chicago, IL
· Looking for an individual who has experience managing and administering a Splunk environment with tasks such as on-boarding log sources, creating correlation rules, building use cases, and creating content.
· Associates Degree Minimum, prefer Computer Science or technology area or telecommunications science business minor.
· Three (3) to six (6) months of specialized technical courses in communications technology; typically provided by vendors, technical societies, or equivalent experience.
GENERAL DENTIST WANTED-LAKE COUNTY ILLINOIS-
We are seeking a part time General Dentist with the possibility of full time status in the near future. Our office has been a longstanding corner-stone for exceptional dental treatment in our community. The current staff consists of 3 general dentists and a full time dental hygienist. The office has 15 working dental operatories which allow for the treatment of a wide variety of patients in an efficient and comfortable manner. Compensation to be based on experience and productivity. CE courses paid for by the office.
Experience in all aspects of general dentistry is preferred, however, new graduates are welcome to apply. Our office handles all aspects of dentistry; therefore, mentorship will be available for procedures such as surgical extractions, molar endodontics, 3rd molar removals, nitrous use, and many more. We are digital and have a CBCT and an Itero digital impression system and a 3D printer.
We prefer someone who is passionate about dentistry and has notable chairside manner, gentle hands, and the motivation to go the extra mile for our patients as well as our practice.
For inquiries, please contact our office manager, Rebecca Shorman, at 1-847-DENTIST or send a resume and cover letter to DencareSmileCenter@sbcglobal.net
Please check out our website at www.DenCareSmileCenter.com
Sales Executive - Direct Sales
Sales Executive – Clients Hiring!
Technology sales, home improvement sales, telecommunication sales, electronic sales, energy sales, home entertainment sales, and lead generation associates wanted.
Our clients are expanding their sales force due to incredible success, increased revenue and expansion into multiple markets. Candidates must be driven and desire to self-generate leads and manage an existing customers. Each role consists of direct selling/promoting the product and services to customers in a retail setting. The key to success in many of these roles includes attending networking events, conference calls, and conducting lunch and learns with professionals in your field.
- Meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives.
- Demonstrating the value of products and offerings through face to face contact.
- Service existing clients, sell new programs, protect and increase existing advertising, and minimize decreases and cancellations.
- Handle an aggressive schedule of daily sales goals.
A-Line Staffing Solutions is working with a Pharmaceutical company in Abbott Park, IL. We are in need of a Medical Review Analyst to bring on board full-time. This is a Temp-To-Perm positions paying $24 to $33 per hour. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS RELATIVE EXPERIENCE TO QUALIFY.
Contact Cinthia Diaz for immediate assistance: cdiaz @alinestaffing .com
- Pharma experience is required.
- MUST be medically trained, RN preferred, but will consider MD or Pharm D (with hospital experience .
- Therapeutic Areas are Oncology and Immunology. Experience in either of these areas is helpful.
- Broader knowledge of ICH/FDA regulations and guidelines affecting drug safety issues preferred.
- Computer proficient (Windows, Word, Excel). Able to present adverse event data, orally and in writing.
- Reviews safety-related data from clinical trials for content, quality, adherence to regulatory guidance and protocols.
- Reviews and follows-up on Serious Adverse Event (SAE) information in order to fulfill timely reporting according to the authority/regulatory requirements.
- Participates in applicable safety surveillance activities for assigned products.
- Reviews and analyzes Adverse Events (AE) including SAEs being reported to IND safety.
- May include assessment of AE coding for consistency and accuracy of coding.
- Medical review of safety-related Clinical Report Forms and labs, including communication with Study Physicians.
- Interface with study manager, CROs, CRAs, Data Management, PV to assure query resolution.
- Creation of narratives for SAEs and other identified AEs of interest in accordance with accepted standards and with minimal revision required upon review.
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!