North Chili Job Description Sample
Systems Integration Engineer - Direct Hire
We are aggressively looking for people who are brilliant minds that are capable of solving intricate problems.
The Systems Integration Engineer is a unique position and works closely with Project Managers, internal team members and customers to deliver custom solutions. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining technical process automation tools, business automation tools, and processes
- The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of programming in order to script automation tasks and exchange information with SQL databases.
- Passion for solving business problems with technology, have good customer interfacing skills, ability to train others, be well organized and work well with cross-functional teams.
- This role will exercise strong analytical, troubleshooting and testing skills along with providing guidance and assistance to less technical team members.
- Automate the deployment of mobile devices for a variety of applications, including transportation, medical, and industrial/hardened.
- Develop, produce, and maintain hardware test plans, processes, and technical documentation.
- Provide technical support for developed tools to internal employees.
- Analyze and assist in maintaining and improving current business and technical processes.
- Develop business automation scripts and workflow tools.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Experience designing and coding scripts and process automation tools in C#, Python, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT.
- Experience working in a Microsoft development environment
- Experience creating and using queries, reports, and forms using SQL
- Experience with technical documentation methodology
- Experience with MS Office communications and collaboration tools
- Learn quickly and independently
- A flexible, positive team player.
- Ability to multi-task and contribute across disciplines
- Experience scripting the communication or configuration to or from hardware a plus
- Familiarity with MDM controls of mobile platforms such as Airwatch and Maas360 is a plus but not required
Open, based on experience.$80K+
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30a-5:15p
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related area of expertise.
Customer Service Representative
Location: North Chili, NY
Company: Rochester, NY Hauling
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team located in North Chili, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The Customer Service Representative will professionally handle inbound phone calls with the highest degree of courtesy and resourcefulness from our existing and prospective customers
Qualifications & Skills:
The ideal candidates will have at least two years of customer service experience, and truly enjoy interacting with our valued customers over the phone and email by cultivating a culture between Casella, our customers and our vendors
Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, and computer proficiency are also required
Problem solving skills
Time management and able to set priorities
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Positive, team oriented attitude
Open to personal and professional training and development
Opportunity for advancement
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Print Assembly & Delivery Team Member
In addition, this person may be called up to assist with the delivery team as well to our customer’s offices and, therefore, have direct customer contact. Our team is responsible for the delivery, pick-up and installation of office equipment to clients locally and the near-by regional cities. You will travel in a 24 foot long and 12 foot high box truck and be responsible to off-load office equipment at each commercial client stop, deliver, and place products to the customer’s specifications.
Please note: you will not be doing they actual driving.
Position requires a strong focus on customer service, accuracy of client specifications, and proper internal communications with team members.
Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30pm
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to: Bend,Squat,Crawl,stand,Sit,Push and Pull
- Must have valid drivers license and maintain a good driving record in accordance
Customer Service- Machinery Systems
In this fast paced, small office, commitment to high level service is key. TES Staffing is actively looking for a high-level Customer Service Professional to join this small, successful team
Qualified candidates should:
- Have at least one-year experience in a Customer Service capacity, preferably via phone with business relationships
- Ability to multi task; looking up part numbers while talking to customers
- Strong Data and Order Entry skills; each product has a specific part number
- Process incoming sales calls, take order and/or connect to Sales person
- Ability to change tasks quickly
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Work with minimal direction
Part time during training, then will move to fill time.
Monday-Friday 10a-2p for 5 months
8a-5p after training period
Pay: Depending on Experience, $13/hr+
90 day contract to hire - Full Benefits available upon perm hire
- JOIN US TODAY!
Our Values Define Priorities
Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers. We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us. We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile. We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day. There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Delivery Drivers NEEDED! Our passion for our people and our customers has made us an industry leader. Are you ready to join us?
Do you have what it takes?
- Frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products.
- Have a friendly attitude - Our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their routes and operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Collect money when required, verify orders and products.
- Must be able to read and take direction in English, maintain logs, and complete paperwork.
- Track record of good attendance.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations when/as required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of six months driving and warehouse operations experience. Possess a valid driver’s license, and safe driving record
READY, SET GO…. www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Risk Management Representative
Do not miss your opportunity to join this award-winning team today!
- Responsible for accurate and timely resolution of all bank returned items.
- Provides quality customer service to internal/external customers while mitigating risk to the company.
- Educates client’s branches product areas on the resolution process and provides alternate service options when necessary.
- Develops and maintains basic knowledge of company products
- Researches and resolves product and service issues from the field and clients.
- Handles client objections through the help of a mentor and manages the return to completion in order to recover as much lost revenue as possible using established standards and guidelines.
- Handles returns resolutions and inbound phone requirements to meet departmental standards. Performs the daily processing of all new and pending returned items for the assigned products.
- Handles the daily EDI payment report in conjunction with a mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid penalty assessment.
- Handles the daily payroll hold report in conjunction with their mentor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of updates to avoid service related issues.
- Maintains daily call requirements based on the forecast provided Maintains department policies/procedures to ensure daily compliance.
- Evaluates client status to determine the appropriate service that they are approved to use and mitigates risk and exposure to company
- Participates in ongoing training to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Ensures adherence to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act NACHA and other regulatory agencies.
- High School diploma
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Experience in customer service, finance accounting or payroll preferred
- Microsoft Word Excel and Access knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Client Maintenance Specialist
- Provides client support including maintenance of records setup of client accounts and providing accurate and timely information.
- Maintains documents and records to ensure compliance with all applicable state unemployment regulations.
- Sets up new clients on State Unemployment Service to ensure accurate client account records.
- Performs ongoing maintenance of client account records to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Processes and distributes incoming mail in a timely manner to ensure adherence to deadlines and schedules.
- Fields and places calls to obtain or provide accurate unemployment information.
- Participates in special projects and facilitates training sessions to maintain knowledge of regulations and departmental processes.
Client Field Desktop Support Sr. Associate
Location : Rochester , New York
Duration : 3 years
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters- Provide technical support and incident management service desk functions (Service Now) - Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS) - Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS) - Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems, Wi-Fi, printers- Performs maintenance and repair services (basic break fix for printers, desktops, laptops.) - Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of basic Windows/Mac OS
Hospice Registered Nurse (Rn)
- Full time, Direct Hire - $60 to $70,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Pleasant work environment with experienced nurses, Hospice and Palliative Care in a home setting.
- sign on bonus offered!
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must be a state of New York licensed Registered Nurse RN
- 2+ years experience in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Must be comfortable providing health services in a home setting
Order Management Specialist 8377
- Receives reviews and processes supply orders and catalog orders for internal and external clients through the order entry system.
- Receives reviews and processes safety manual orders utilizing the safety loss database.
- Provides customer service to internal clients related to order status delivery information and specifics for inventory items.
- Post telecheck credit card and check payments for Direct Marketing orders.
- Reviews and edits Order Entry orders for errors discrepancies and excessive quantities prior to processing.
- Prints and audits picking tickets for the distribution center prior to order fulfillment.
- Trouble shoots and resolves inquiries and issues associated with orders.
- Must maintain an all-inclusive knowledge base of products and services provided by Order Management and Distribution.
- Monitors and releases back orders in conjunction with the Distribution Supervisor and posts payments accordingly.
- Maintains a general understanding of the integrated systems utilized by Order Management and Distribution.
- High School diploma
- AAS or BA/BS preferred in a business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience Data entry and
- Knowledge of inventory preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!