North Easton Job Description Samples
Results for the star of North Easton
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
575 - Old Orchard Health Care Center, Easton, Pennsylvania
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Full Time 3pm-11:30pm on a long term care unit. Great opportunity!
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.Post a Job
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST
Our Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.
Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
- Dental Coverage Available
- 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
- Company-paid Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Scholarships
- Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Safety Awards
- Driver Uniform Program
WE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!Post a Job
Cdl-A Truck Driver – Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Post a Job
Package Handler - Part-Time
Package Handlers will earn $10.20 to $11.00 an hour, plus a $100.00 weekly retention bonus.
Shift: Sunrise (4:00 AM - 9:00 AM)
Twilight (3:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
Night (10:00 PM - 3:00 AM)
UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ - 4 hours each day and workdays can vary (Monday- Friday) or (Tuesday- Saturday) depending on the building needs. Package Handlers typically do not work on holidays.
Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 - 20 hours per week.
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. Through the UPS Earn and Learn program, our student employees receive all the paid benefits of a great part-time job with UPS, plus outstanding education assistance of up to $2,625 per semester / $5,250 per year with a maximum lifetime benefit of $25,000. This assistance can be used for tuition, books and fees as long as you are attending an approved college, university, trade or technical school. You will be eligible for the Earn and Learn program on your first day of work.
UPS actively promotes from within. Over 70% of UPS management started as hourly employees. Get there with UPS!
UPS is an equal opportunity employer - race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Read the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law here. Post a Job
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. The Resident Caregiver assist residents in all aspects of their daily life as indicated in the resident service plan, including: personal care, food service, housekeeping, laundry, behavior management, socialization, activities, orientation and information needs. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism due to the constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction. As a Resident Caregiver, you are a member of the Wellness Team, led by the Wellness Director. You and your team are responsible for supporting the organization Mission, values, and achieving its goals. In return for your expertise, you ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.687 - Arden Courts of Old Orchard, Easton, Pennsylvania Knowledge and experience in working with elderly required, preferred dementia experience.
Job Specific Details:
Hiring all shift full time, part time and PRN.Post a Job
Technical Director, Analytical Services
The Technical Director leads the corporate analytical organization to provide support and services to the research, development, manufacturing and technical functions. Scope of responsibility includes all disciplines of chemistry from wet chemical analysis to instrumental techniques leading to the understanding of complex chemical and microstructures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the Analytical Services Group in providing technical support to all Minerals Technologies Inc. business areas and customers;
- Overall responsibility for leading staff, including recruitment, selection, performance management and all other aspects of people leadership;
- Provides technical advice and guidance to Corporate and/or Business Unit Managers acting as a knowledge resource to functional managers;
- Provide measurements that lead to technical solutions to MTI's and our customer's problems;
- Direct responsibility for developing, tracking and maintaining the ASG budget;
- Maintains expense control and effective stewardship over laboratory resources;
- Instill and foster a climate that promotes creative and innovative approaches to analytical projects and problem solving activities;
- Development of new methodologies to gain higher level of understanding of the MTI's products and their performance;
- Evaluation and implementation of technologies for qualification of raw materials, products and in-process technologies;
- Review and manage internal and external resources to provide cost effective services at accuracy needed;
- Supports business unit strategy development;
- Develops relationships with professional colleagues outside of MTI in pertinent technical and business fields;
- Promotes business area through involvement with technical associations and presentations;
- Serves as the Chemical Hygiene Officer for Easton site.
i. Actively participates in the implementation of sustainable improvement processes, such as 5S, Kaizen, Daily Management Control, Standard Work and Problem Solving;
The requirements listed in the sections that follow are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions (primary duties) of the job.
- Broad knowledge of analytical techniques used for material analysis
- Applied knowledge of chemical and physical separation techniques
- Broad knowledge of industrial minerals and the markets/products of their use
- Broad knowledge of commercial testing lab business
- Broad knowledge of regulatory compliance of industrial minerals
- Broad knowledge of process analytical technology
- Ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems
- Quality System Management experience ISO/IEC 17025 preferred
- Knowledge and Understanding of Worldwide Food and Pharmaceutical Compendia
- Expert skills for statistical treatment of data including Measurement Uncertainty
- LIMS experience
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Ability to manage a service group as business with a P&L
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical problems verbally and in written form
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English
Advanced degree in physical science (Chemistry, Material Science, Geology, etc.) strongly preferred. Must have minimum five years relevant work experience.
In lieu of advanced, degree, the Company will consider applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree in physical science (Chemistry, Material Science, Geology, etc.) with 10 years minimum relevant work experience.
No significant degree of business travel required. Occasional business conference travel may be required.
This position will be split between an office and laboratory setting. At times, personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety glasses and safety shoes are required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically required to regularly conduct work in a controlled office environment, moving around the office as needed, sitting at a desk, using office equipment, including but not limited to a personal computer, fax machine, copier and telephone, read, write, listen, speak, and understand English, have the ability to work independently, be dependable and maintain confidential information, integrity and composure at all times.
On an as needed basis, there will be exposure to plant areas, which include exposure to outside weather conditions as well as loud noise from equipment and dust from production processes.
Must have ability to work the shift/number of hours in which duties need to be accomplished, including overtime, holidays and weekends, as necessary.
A new employee hired to perform the duties of this position is required to be provided New Employee Training by a qualified individual or through the online training system. Additionally, an employee must be provided further training if a job duty/task has changes that will affect the health and safety aspects of that employee’s position.
Additional refresher safety training will be required as management deems appropriate or as dictated by government regulations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Specialty Minerals, Performance Materials and Construction Technologies segments produce and sell products and technologies based primarily upon the mineral products calcium carbonate, bentonite, talc, chromite and leonardite. These segments are used principally in the paper, metalcasting, building materials, paints and coatings, consumer products, ceramic, polymer, and food and pharmaceutical industries.
The Refractories and Energy Services segments both produce and market patented technologies, products and services. The Refractories segment produces monolithic refractory materials and specialty products, services and application equipment used primarily by the steel, non-ferrous metal and glass industries. Energy Services provides a range of products and services for all phases of oil and gas production around the world. The Company emphasizes research and development. By developing and introducing technologically advanced new products, the Company has been able to anticipate and satisfy changing customer requirements and to create market opportunities through new product development and product application innovations.
Auto CAD Specialist (Electrical)
The CK Hobbie Group, a talent acquisition firm is seeking an Auto Cad Specialist (Electrical) for a reputable client in the Easton area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating drawings based on information provided by sales, engineering, and production individuals.
Essential Duties and
- Minimum of 1 year experience with AutoCAD 2015 or above
- Experience drawing Electrical systems or wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of Auto CAD customization is a plus
- AutoCAD courses or background, electrical courses or background
Temp to Hire position
Job Type: Full-time
Tired of Food Service and Retail wages?
Looking for full-time hours, but still want your time off?
Check out Niagara Bottling in Allentown, PA.
We bottle water and have done so since 1963.
We have 25 plants across the country and are expanding our plant in Allentown, PA.
We are a great company to transition into manufacturing with.
Our plants are clean and safe.
No chemicals, funky smells or odors, nothing sticky or gross.
The Allentown plant is only four years old and has the latest bottling technology.
What does a Production Operator do?
- Our production lines are 100% automated.
- Operators are responsible for monitoring the production line.
- Keeping the line supplied with raw materials—labels and shrink films
- Responding to fault alarms.
- Perform housekeeping.
- Production Operators work a 12-hour, 2-2-3 schedule, with this schedule:
- Only 180 working days per year—that is less than half the year!
- Built in overtime—you are scheduled to work 48 hours one week and 36 the next.
- Every other weekend is a three-day weekend!
- You have time off during the week!
LET’S TALK PAY:
Production Operators start at $15.00 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Niagara's culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.
From competitive benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements, ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.
We hope that you consider joining our Niagara family!
Registered Nurse RN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN to join our team!
The Registered Nurse RN will monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident.
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians of the facility.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians’ orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the resident’s chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician’s order, and adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- & many more!