North Hills Job Description Sample
Salisbury Management Inc. is currently seeking a full time Maintenance/ Facility Technician that will be responsible for maintaining and promoting the care of company property by performing general and preventive maintenance responsibilities in offices, residential properties and on building grounds. This opportunity is for multiple properties located primarily in Philadelphia/ Glen-side area.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform preventative maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Repair structural damages. Sheet rock/dry wall repair, light carpentry etc.
- Perform plumbing related duties. Toilet repairs, repair leaking faucets, unblock sinks/toilets etc.
- Perform snow removal duties. Shovel walkways, stairs, porch areas, lay rock salt etc.
- Perform landscaping duties. Cut grass, trim bushes/trees, pull weeds.
- Perform basic electrical repairs such as replacing bulbs, ballasts and fixtures as needed.
- Complete painting assignments.
- Monitor and replace emergency lighting, exit signs /door entry batteries and units.
- Recognize potential safety issues in and around the building/grounds and act to correct.
- Perform custodial services on as needed basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Maintenance / Facilities technician is a full-time position, scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, with a rotating on-call component. Local travel to various sites in Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties is required.
Qualifications & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience providing general repair services required.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Eligible Salisbury Management Inc. employees will receive:
- Competitive pay, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards Program (which allows you earn points to purchase items)
- 401k options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Management Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about Salisbury Management Inc. and careers with us please visit our website www.salisburymgt.com
LTS 4Th Grade Teacher
Cheerleading, Assistant Coach (Fall)
Driver - Pediatric Day Healthcare Center
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Billing Analyst & Administrative Support
Source One, a Corcentric company, is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our team in the Greater Philadelphia area. If you enjoy working with team members who are achievement-oriented, take initiative, and exude professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to support our billing department and consulting group. The Billing Analyst and Administrative Support Lead is accountable for executing the monthly billing cycle for clients. While this position requires tactical billing tasks, the nature of the role is one of high visibility, coordination and problem solving, where you will have the opportunity to interact directly with team members, suppliers, and clients. Having strong communication and analytical skills are key attributes to this role.
What Will I Do?
The position's main responsibility is to create and maintain invoices for multiple clients using Microsoft Excel and our ERP billing system, Navision. We will provide training on using the ERP system. This position will involve heavy use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be required to communicate with suppliers, customers and staff members and use all facets of Excel on a daily basis.
You will analyze and audit customers’ invoices, and enter and manipulate data in Excel on a monthly basis. You will be required to extract data from multiple sources, including physical invoices, websites, databases and PDF documents, and validate that data against prior documents. Within Excel you will use your own formulas and organize your data to derive information for the creation of invoices for our clients.
The role includes acting as an administrator for our collaboration and time tracking tools which can include entering new data, developing and running customized reports, and providing insight into effective tool use across the organization. You will be maintaining a database for document tracking and coordinating with the consulting team to ensure standard reports are completed on a timely and accurate basis. As required, you will conduct contract analysis including rate card, terms and conditions evaluation, and entry into a database in support of the consulting group.
The position also involves light HR recruitment responsibilities including coordinating and communicating with candidates and team members for initial screenings. Also, this position includes providing administrative support organizing and scheduling efforts for general office management, clients, and the consulting group. This can include arranging catering needs, meeting facilities, and attendees. There will also be requests for supporting group travel arrangements utilizing our travel tool. We will provide training on the travel tool. You will be asked to screen and direct incoming phone calls to appropriate team members, and provide light office duties and supportive tasks as needed.
Who Should Apply?
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree required
- Strong data analysis skills
- Two to three years of previous work experience in a similar function with increasing responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel), and have strong internet research abilities
- Have the aptitude to learn new software programs quickly
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Adept at working on multiple, complex projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions and the ability to see projects to completion with limited supervision
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail
- Maintain a professional demeanor and have the ability to assertively managing multiple priorities with team members
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to add new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com.
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.
GIG Sales And Merchandising
NRG Retail Sales Associate - FT
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!