North Houston Job Description Sample
Nursing Practitioner For Diabetes Clinic
IntegraNet Health management is looking for an experienced Nursing Practitioner to organize and oversee all clinic operations in a new Trina Diabetes Clinic. You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. With your leadership, all personnel will be able to do their best in caring for patients.
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all personnel
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the clinic
- Organize and coordinate efforts to the reversal of diabetic complications
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Valid NP license
- Proven experience in diabetes management
- In-depth knowledge of new CMS and FDA approved treatments for reversing diabetes complications
- Experience working with Endocrinologists a plus
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
In a full-time permanent position, you will be able to participate in our company benefit program which includes:
- Group benefits include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance coverage for employee and their family, STD, LTD, and a variety of supplemental coverages such as hospital, cancer, legal, etc. available to the employee and their family.
- Paid Time Off ranging from 5-28 days depending on length of service.
- Employer Sponsored Wellness Program with access to company gym and locker rooms in Houston offices.
Our mission is to clinically and financially empower physicians to maximize the health and well-being of their patients. We aim to be an innovator within the healthcare delivery system and a revolutionary force in shaping new clinically relevant responses to the healthcare needs of the people we serve.
Our executive team is composed of thought leaders in both healthcare and business, who are committed to transforming the delivery of quality healthcare. Our executives are often featured as experts in the media as well as at industry events.
Full Stack Php/Js Developer
What we're looking for
We are looking for somebody that will fit into our company culture and provide top-tier code for our clients and projects. We operate in a fast-paced environment and need somebody that can effectively communicate with clients and stick to project schedules. You should be self-motivated and enjoy learning something new every day with a desire to stay ahead of the curve in the web development industry.
Skills you must have
- Expertise working with modern, object-oriented PHP applications.
- A strong understanding of developing for WordPress as a content management platform.
- Comfort with the command line and Linux server environments.
- An understanding and experience working with REST-based APIs.
- The ability to effectively communicate as part of a fast-paced team.
- A positive attitude and the ability to use creative thinking to solve unique problems.
- The innate drive to work hard and build things you’re proud of.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
Skills you should have
- Comfortable with Git and Github.
- Comfortable with front-end build technologies such as NPM, Gulp and Webpack.
- Comfortable with SSH and remotely accessing servers from the command line.
- Have experience or an understanding of the Laravel framework.
- Hold your own in a game of foosball.
What you'll do
You will be working with the design team to turn static designs into efficient and effective websites. You will also be working with the development team to build internal tools and increase the efficiency and management of our current and existing projects.
You will be expected to:
- Hit deadlines.
- Be responsible for multiple projects at a time.
- Communicate with clients.
- Go with the flow.
- Produce high quality code.
A typical day would involve:
- Working on a primary project.
- Communicating with clients via phone / email.
- Communicating with the Flywheel team.
- Assisting with existing or ongoing projects.
- Addressing day-to-day development issues.
Admin – NEEDS ASAP
Needs to have experience in Excel, Word, and Power Point
Needs to have 1 yr experience in office environment
Needs to multi-task.
They will need to be able to train and write down notes.
They will be dealing with their own system to enter date for 2 account managers.
Serving areas in...
El Campo, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Automotive Sales Professionals
We are looking for Bilingual Sales Professionals to start immediately. We need talented and hardworking individuals who are willing to contribute their energy and professionalism to our company. Our ability to perform at a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for another great person/s to join our team. Amazon Autos has a strong reputation for treating customers with respect, doing the right thing every day, and giving customers the best value for their money. We currently have 200 vehicles in inventory and some of the HIGHEST GROSS on our deals in the industry. We offer all financing options including in-house finance so you will have all that you need to close any deal. This highly rewarding career opportunity is available to qualified candidates who are interested in establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial employment relationship. We offer a very competitive compensation/incentive package.
- Previous automobile experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English is strongly preferred
- Great customer service and follow up skills
- Professional appearance and work ethics
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Able to follow a structured sales process
- Good phone skills, exceptional listening skills and above average problem-solving ability
- Strong closing skills and willingness to prospect
- Computer literacy
- Selling vehicles by understanding and demonstrating the vehicle’s characteristics, features, and capabilities.
- Developing and qualifying buyers.
- Closing Deals.
Registered Nurse - Dialysis
PPG Health and SNG Dialysis are rapidly growing integrated healthcare organizations serving the Dallas- Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and outlying areas. Through partnerships with primary care and specialty practices, PPG & SNG serve the community with exceptional quality care and access to a wide variety of medical specialties. Our company offers benefits, including 401K.
The Registered Nurse performs patient care and related duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse or Facility Administrator, including assisting and supervising Licensed Vocations Nurses and
- Prepare the dialyzer and delivery system for use as prescribed; monitor all equipment in use for the correct functioning; and perform appropriate terminal cleaning following each treatment.
- Assess assigned patients before and after each treatment.
- Initiate, monitor, and terminate dialysis treatment.
- Develop the plan of nursing care for each treatment and alter the dialysis management as needed based on standing and current physician’s orders.
- Notify the Charge Nurse and physician regarding changes in the patient’s condition.
- Document all patient care provided and contribute to team patient care planning and follow-up to achieve goals.
- Deliver medications in a safe and effective manner according to established policies and procedures
- Assist with patient care plans and progress notes as assigned.
- Conform to the established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Perform patient care or other duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse or Facility Administrator.
Skills / Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as an R.N. in the state of Texas.
- Satisfactory professional references.
- 1-year clinical experience and have 6 months in hemodialysis subsequent to completion of the facility’s training program
- 1-year medical/surgical experience or equivalent preferred
Carpet/Air Duct Cleaning Technician
Carpet/Air Duct Cleaning/Water Extraction/Natural StoneTechnician
Full Time or
- Responsible for providing quality carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, duct cleaning and other related services to our customers.
- Looking to hire technicians with skills in Water Extraction, carpet stretching, and natural stone care.
- Carries out all duties as directed by the
- Preliminary check of truck each morning including oil level, water level and tire pressure.
- Inventories equipment assigned and reports any discrepancies to the warehouse or operations manager.
- Checks chemical and retail inventory on truck.
- Drives to customer locations to begin each job.
- Removes required equipment from truck in preparation of each job.
- Reviews work to be performed with customer. Identifies and provides additional cleaning services to customer as needed. Collects payment from customer.
- Identifies cleaning agents and tools to be used to perform the work and complete the service and other assigned work while being careful to prevent damage to customer's home, possessions and property.
- After completion of work, reviews the service with the customer making sure the customer is satisfied and collecting customer's signature on appropriate forms & invoices.
- Returns all equipment to the truck and secures it for trip to next assigned appointment.
- Cleans truck upon return to branch.
- Restocks chemical supplies.
- Completes paperwork for the day's jobs and reviews with the Operations Manager at the conclusion of the day.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Completes daily equipment maintenance.
- Must be in good physical condition with no history of back problems.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license and maintain a good driving record in compliance with Company requirements.
- 1 or more years of experience in carpet/duct cleaning or related field.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with fellow associates and external customers and assist a wide range of individuals in a variety of functions. A team player.
- Must possess good verbal, math and written communication skills.
- INCLUDES HEALTH & DENTAL INSURANCE, 401K, PAID VACATION & PERSONAL DAYS, SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS OFF.
- ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN-ON BONUSES!
Charge Nurse, RN Seat #825
The Dialysis Clinic Charge Nurse, RN is responsible for the provision and supervision of all patient care on assigned shifts.
- Assign staff to patient care and other duties within the scope of their training and capabilities
- Supervise the preparation of all equipment and supplies, likewise the clean-up following each patient shift.
- Supervise and perform initiation, monitoring, and termination of dialysis as needed.
- Observe and receive reports from staff members on the physical and emotional status of each patient.
- Make charge nurse rounds as soon as the patient treatments are initiated and document the time of the rounds and the status of the patient.
- Communicate accurate and pertinent patient, staff, and operational information to the Facility Administrator in a timely manner.
- Assist the Unit Administrator in implementing and ensuring adherence to the established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Administrator to meet the patient care or operational needs of the facility.
- Maintain as assigned all required records and reports.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse, R.N. in the state pf Texas
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred (graduation from an accredited school of nursing).
- Demonstrates ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
- At least six months experience in performing hemodialysis obtained within the last 24 months.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Be physically able to lift patients from stretcher or wheelchair or assist patients from stretcher or wheelchair as necessary.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds from floor level using proper body mechanics, and be capable of carrying two thirty pound containers of concentrate solution.
- Additionally, must be able to stand for periods of up to 4 hours, during the dialysis process.
Class A Heavy Haul Flatbed Truck Driver
Class A Heavy Haul Flatbed Truck Driver with TWIC
Here at ProDrivers we are in search of experienced heavy haul flatbed truck drivers with a class A license. Driver will need to be experienced with permit and/or oversized loads. Flatbed driver will be responsible for the transportation of steel, pipe, and beams. Deliveries are local. The shift is 5:30am, Monday through Friday. EXTENSIVEOVERTIME hours. Driver must have TWIC. Here at ProDrivers our most valuable asset is our drivers. Our goal is to keep you home with your families and provide a steady reliable work place to work.
- Shift Monday-Friday 4:30-5:30am start time
- $1000+ per week
- 50-60 hours per week
- Home everyday
- 2 years verifiable Class A flatbed driving experience
- Valid Class A License required
- Clean driving record
- Heavy haul or permit load experience
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
- Bonuses, Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- IRA Options
- Coffee and fresh baked cookies daily
Our Track Record of Success
ProDrivers is the largest truck driver services company in the United States specializing in CDL drivers. Through our experience and scope, we are able to provide unsurpassed value to our clients and drivers. For our clients, we have developed time-tested and tailored programs to meet their specialized needs, while for our drivers we offer highly desirable employment opportunities that match their personal preferences and career goals.
Our Values Make a Difference
Our corporate values are not just words on a paper, they are how we behave and what we look to to help us navigate in difficult situations.
Integrity- We do what we say we're going to do
Honesty- Candid and complete communication; that's the cornerstone of any successful relationship
Maturity- We enter relationships for the "long haul"
Passion- To be great takes more than experience and skill; we love what we do
Family First- When our employees and drivers are happy at home, it shows in their work
Value for Clients
Reliable supply of highly qualified drivers when and where you need them.
Services tailored to meet your needs.
Elimination of time-consuming and costly regulatory compliance in regard to driver training and certification.
Assistance in meeting CSA obligations.
Outstanding customer service.
Value for Drivers
Wide selection of jobs.
Flexibility in scheduling.
Full- or part-time employment.
Respectful employer who treats you as a professional and accommodates your personal life.
About Our Parent Company
ProDrivers is proud to be a part of the EmployBridge family of specialty companies. Each of EmployBridge's business units focuses on a dedicated specialty in order to deliver a superior level of service to employment candidates and clients.
Our specialty brands have served a wide range of business segments for over 30 years, providing specialized services in:
Full Stack Web Developer
Who we are:
Global Healing Center is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of healthy living products, specializing in cleansing and detoxification. Our mission: create and market the best products possible, help as many people as we can through education, and provide customers with solutions to live a healthy lifestyle. Check us out at www.globalhealingcenter.com if you are truly interested in working with us.
Here's the job:
You will be leading and managing a team of front-end and back-end developers to maintain and carry out web development projects for our websites. This includes our main ecommerce site and several microsites. You must have a deep understanding of ecommerce and CMS platforms, extensive LAMP stack experience, and hands-on front-end/back-end development. You will be expected to be an effective leader and contribute creative solutions for our growing web technology needs.
- Effectively lead, coach, support and develop the Web Development Team;
- Manage resources, assignments and tasks across the Web Development Team;
- Coordinate with the CTO and other team managers to ensure optimized workflow between teams;
- Effectively track and manage projects to completion to meet deadlines, through our project management software;
- Configure and maintain Magento and WordPress to work with other business tools;
- Implement/consume REST services;
- Maintain PCI compliance requirements;
- Provide suggestions and recommendations for new technology solutions;
- Administer, configure, monitor and test application servers;
- Implement and monitor scheduled database and application backups;
- Monitor and maintain LAMP stack servers (security patches, updates, etc.);
- Create, maintain, and enforce code standards;
- Maintain and manage the web infrastructure for high availability of critical e-commerce operations.
- Balance management and development duties;
- Take initiative and set the energy for the team;
- Manage updates to the organization's web presence including reporting on usage analytics;
- Lead continuous web site improvements and optimizations;
- Review, evaluate, analyze and modify existing programming as necessary;
- Work collaboratively with other teams on projects to improve and enhance our websites.
- Manage all phases of special projects: from development, design, testing, production release, to monitoring, operations and performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or another related field;
- Minimum 3 years of hands on back/front-end web development experience;
- Minimum 3 years of team lead, supervisor or manager experience;
- Knowledge of e-commerce operations, managing server environment, and database operations;
- Solid understanding of W3C web standards;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as S3 and EC2;
- Comfortable in a Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP) environment;
- Experience with responsive design;
- Strong knowledge of web frameworks;
- Strong PHP, OOP, and MVC principles and design patterns;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, task-focused, team environment;
- Strong initiative and self-starting approach;
- Ability to operate effectively during rapid growth;
- Great attention to details;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with responsive and mobile web development;
- Experience collaborating on and managing large software projects;
- Experience in leadership role or similar experience;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error.
- Knowledge of or experience in natural health industry;
- Actively embraces healthy living;
- Believes in helping others;
- Enjoys making a positive change in the world;
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Available after-hours for servers/application troubleshooting;
- Relational DB concepting and modeling.
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Company covered health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- 5% 401(k) match plus an additional 4%;
- Allowances for gym, continuing education, preventative care and other reimbursements;
- Employee store credit;
- Company sponsored events;
- Fun team-building activities.
How do I apply?
Fill out the online application and please be sure to include a copy of your resume AND a cover letter to us in PDF or Word Format.
This job description reflects our initial assessment of this position. It in no way is meant to limit or exclude any task which may be assigned. We are excited to add a new member to our team, and we believe strongly in growing from within. Please expect to learn new things while working here, and realize that you will be a valuable asset to the company.
Lead Teacher / Instructor – After School Steam K-5
IMMEDIATE HIRE! Tutor Doctor of Houston is looking for passionate lead teachers / instructors for part-time positions for elementary students in grades K-5 throughout the 2017-2018 Academic School Year to inspire students as learners, collaborators, and leaders. Certified Teachers with experience or interest in S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) is preferred.
We are looking for individuals who can manage a mixed-age classroom, inspire excitement about learning, channel the enthusiasm that comes from hands-on learning into productive outcomes, maintain a friendly learning environment, and create a sense of community in the classroom. We are also hiring INTERNS who want to learn project management skills and practice classroom instruction. If you have these type of skills and want to make a difference then we want you on our team!
Tutor Doctor is an educational agency that provides personalized instruction in support of classroom instruction, as well as, after-school enrichment programs for schools. Services are customized to school preferences and student needs. We match instructors with students based on qualifications, skills, and personality. This is an independent contractor position. Hourly wage varies based on qualifications, experience, and location. Please send your resume ASAP and visit www.tutorsofhouston.com for more information about Tutor Doctor of Houston or call us at 281-2-1-TUTOR (281-218-8867)
Ideal candidates should have these qualities:
- Minimum 2 years of teaching and classroom management experience
- Experience with and interest in S.T.E.A.M. – teaching, making, coaching, and playing
- Ability to be flexible and patient with children
- Creativity in a classroom, be willing to roll up sleeves and get messy during hands-on science and building activities
- MUST be able to pass a Background Check as required with Houston ISD and Harris County Department of Education
- Teaching / Childhood Psychology Degree / Certification a Plus
- College degree or working towards a college degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of dependability and professionalism
- Ability to travel to schools
- Be dependable and responsible
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills, with students, teachers, and parents.
- Own Transportation
- Teach 1-5 days a week during Monday – Friday, 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Inspire, engage and teach a group of up to 22 elementary students
- Take care of classroom and program materials (including daily set-up and clean up)
- Assist students with their personal projects
- Be resourceful, energetic and actively encourage children as they progress on their activities towards their final project presentations
- Send weekly email summary after each class
- Maintain communication with Program Director
- Provide feedback / enhancements to the existing lessons / projects
Please note all materials and lessons will be provided following Buck Institute of Education’s Engineering Design Process; along with, on-going support from the Program Director.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!