North Las Vegas Job Description Sample
Production Supervisor - Panel
Quality Control Technician I - Quality Control
Accounting Credit/Ar Clerk
B2B Appointment Setter
B2B Appointment Setting with BASE SALARY+ commissions + bonuses & no caps!
Seeking people who are driven, clever, bold, and coach-able with a positive attitude who are looking to generate great income--up to $40 per hour (after commissions/bonuses).
Our 3-week PAID training program pays $12 hourly, at 27 hours per week, Monday through Thursday. It is feasible to maintain your current job while attending our program to assess whether is a better fit for you.
The job is to excite business owners & professionals (realtors/agents/dentists/ETC) about our valuable sponsorship/advertising opportunity, then close quality meetings for our outside sales reps to run. You will not be responsible for making sales over the phone, only generating excitement and booking the appointments using our efficient systems/lists which will maximize your production. We have a hard-working and positive team who focuses on career advancement and hitting goals. We need you to embrace the process, help establish the new office culture, and see your career path developing at the same time - all while learning how Terraboost provides exceptional value and something fresh to local community advertisers!
Our rapidly growing company, Terraboost Media is thriving as we offer local community businesses & professionals the opportunity to sponsor health & wellness on a jumbo billboard in their local community drugstore/ supermarket or specialty retailer such as Bed Bath & Beyond. Learn more at www.sponsorwellness.com
Get in on the ground floor of our Las Vegas office with these PERKS:
- FREE convenient parking
- Located @Pecos/Sunset; near bus routes
- 1-minute walk to many lunch options & Starbucks
- Beautiful office environment, with high ceilings and positive vibes!
- Weekly promotions, bonuses & prizes
- A management culture that cares about you, and your progress towards greatness
Your sign-on hourly rate will be a reflection of your performance during the training period. Extraordinary performers will have the opportunity to have a base pay up to $20/hour with the possibility of becoming a full-time employee!
The ideal candidate has a Great Attitude, Excellent Verbal Communication skills, Outgoing personality, is Driven, reliable & collaborative with a true passion for helping others, a self-starter, and a great/dynamic personality. Intermediate computer skills (windows, email, google, able to easily navigate internet) is crucial.
Terraboost Media offers a fun, energetic, fast paced environment with the ability to write your own paycheck and grow your career. We offer a competitive base salary with an easy to understand monthly bonus structure & Comfortable working environment. Most importantly, there are rapid advancement opportunities for high performers.
Regional Truck Driver
Distribution Support Supervisor
Palo Alto Firewall Engineer
Exciting Firewall Engineer, long-term opportunity, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Use your networking expertise to provide intermediate level infrastructure services, including installing, configuring, and integrating Palo Alto firewall
- Develop your skills by supporting everything from new large-scale installations to upgrades, maintenance and fixes
- Keep the most vital functions of our business up and running by carrying out troubleshooting for more complex hardware and software issues
- Identify performance issues and interpret trends, like network traffic, to ensure continuous communications improvement
- Improve performance through high-performing network
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in education or experience required.
- Working understanding of advanced aspects of data center technologies including Palo Alto firewalls, VMware tool suite (ESXi, vCenter, vROPS, vRNI, vRB, etc.), enterprise storage, and networking with expertise in at least one of the following technologies: VMWare, SAN, NAS, Block Storage, Data Replication Strategy, Routing and Switching, Application Load Balancing, Data Back-up Technologies
- Working understanding of code and scripting (Python, PowerShell, Rest API)
- Intermediate knowledge of: Network, storage and VMWare architecture design, technical standards and deliverables, troubleshooting tools (e.g., log analysis), software and hardware installation and configuration, protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, routing protocols, storage replication, etc)
Remote Territory Manager
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!