North Las Vegas Job Description Sample
Multi Dept Coordinator North Las Vegas, NV
This position provides routine support to customers, including end-users, distributors, and/or dealers, seeking information through various mediums, under limited supervision
Document customer inquiry information within appropriate Cummins systems
Provide prompt assistance to customers through various media
Resolves routine customer issues through a basic understanding of Cummins processes, systems and practices
Escalates non-routine issues, providing documentation through process
Contributes ideas and suggestions on how the existing processes can be made more customer centric or efficient
Learns existing and new Cummins processes, systems and practices
This hybrid position has customer facing duties related to a Service Advisor position
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
Must abide by all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
Must be able to lift 25 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 25#.
Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, and Protective Footwear as required.
If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company's competitors, customers, or supplier
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Sr Mgr Warehouse Operations
The Sr. Manager, Outbound Operations oversees all aspects of the outbound process, specifically shipping, billing and outbound office administration. This position also includes ensuring a same day shipping process including the closing procedures. This role also focuses on the direct relationships between all other operations departments and outbound departments: shipping, billing and outbound office administration.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Ensures shipping and billing procedures are followed to ensure all orders are quality checked, freighted and invoiced accurately and on time.
Ensures that all customer orders are shipped as ordered and complete the shipping and billing process including carrier pick-up.
Evaluates current procedures and brings forward recommendations for increasing the efficiency of the operation.
Promotes, follows and enforces CDW safety standards as well as policies and procedures outlined in the Road to Success Handbook.
Maintain accurate daily reporting to ensure that the outbound departments are on target to meet goals with resolution for areas falling short of goals.
Manage a team of coworkers to ensure they are trained, productive and motivated through ongoing communication, coaching, mentoring and evaluation of performance expectations.
Maintain open communication between other departments and vendors while resolving any issues that do not meet CDW guidelines.
Resolve personnel issues and bring forward any serious concerns to management and CWS.
Meets with vendors and suppliers to negotiate pricing.
Assist with warehouse tours.
Minimum travel as dictated by the needs of the business.
Climb warehouse racking steps, mezzanine and walk for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years experience working is a distribution center environment.
- 7 years experience in a leadership role.
Other Required Qualifications
Excellent organizational and project management skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Demonstrated ability to identify external issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
Comfort working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise form conveyors and forklifts.
Demonstrated ability to climb warehouse racking steps, mezzanine and walk for long periods of time
Experience in a large-scale same day operation.
Chef De Cusine - Private Resort
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to fill this role, following our Executive Chef’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction. Excellent opportunity to be involved in creating Handwritten Weekly Menus and work with local farmers, hunters, and foragers; in a gorgeous setting near a National Forest. Must have cutting edge culinary skill set and excellent career track record.
Chef de Cuisine is needed for this Private Resort & Ranch nestled away on over 400,000+ acres in the Rocky Mountains and all Farm to Table Dining. If you love the Outdoors, Cooking with Wild Game, Fresh Trout, and work in our own Herb and Vegetable Garden, Complimentary Natural Cabin Accommodations and be inspired working with some of the Best Chefs in the Country.
There are a frequent VIP events and confidential clientele. Only those with Sous Chef experience in fine dining or luxury resort background will be considered candidates must also have solid job stability.
The position will include an Outstanding Compensation Package, Free Housing for Two, and
- Trains, develops and motivates supervisors and culinary staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis.
- Teaches preparation according to well defined recipes and follows up and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine at the property.
- Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
- Should be able to provide direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
- Understand employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and kitchen staff.
- He should advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrates honesty, integrity and also leads by example.
- Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Delegates as appropriate to develop supervisors and subordinates to accept responsibility and meet clearly defined goals and objectives
- 2+ years of experience as a Sous Chef
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- AS degree in Culinary science or related certificate would be a plus
If you love the Outdoors, Cooking with Wild Game, Fresh Trout, and work in our own Herb and Vegetable Garden, Complimentary Natural Cabin Accommodations and be inspired with some of the Best Chefs in the Country.
The position will include an Outstanding Compensation Package, Free Housing for Two, Relocation, and Paid Benefits
Project Controls Specialist
- 10 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field.
- PMP preferred
- DoD or DOE experience preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced P6 user.
- Intermediate to Advanced level competency in both schedule and cost control.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling, and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and principles required.
- Have a high emotional intelligence. Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes integrated critical path schedules for major projects and/or portfolio of projects in accordance with contract specifications.
- Develops and documents project planning considerations and objectives, scope and milestones to incorporate into the schedule.
- Gathers project progress information from project manager and project team members to update and monitor the project.
- Evaluates and updates data regarding schedule dates, physical percent complete, resource requirements, subcontractor commitments and project accruals.
- Reviews schedule progress and productivity of resources.
- Develops time-phased project cost and resource forecasts; validates project costs; updates requirements as required.
- Monitors progress of project deliverables and actual expenditures versus forecasts.
- Documents and assesses the impact of project changes on schedule baselines.
- Evaluates and raises project early warning signals to project manager or project lead.
- Evaluates and recommends resource realignments to maintain project execution.
- Generates and analyzes earned value reports for projects and discuss any observations with the project manager.
- Evaluates project execution and impact of developing trends using prescribed methodologies to determine if project is proceeding within available resources and budget.
- Prepares client and internal status reports to communicate status and documents trends.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures such as federal/government regulations.
- Uses appropriate document management protocols to manage the storage and retrieval of project documentation.
- Responsible for growing work with existing clients and supporting business development opportunities.
- Communicate clearly to clients the overall value of MSLLC’s services to their projects/programs.
- Provide expertise and innovation regarding project controls and/or project management methodologies, technologies, and techniques that can be implemented into our internal processes and offered as solution to our clients.
- Fulfill the MSLLC Firmwide Behaviors Philosophy "Live the core values, Deliver to clients, Foster collaboration, Demonstrate leadership, Develop expertise” and motivates others to do the same.
- Represent the company and present at meetings and/or conferences. Work externally with providers or clients as assigned. Make recommendations for improvements and/or efficiencies to management.
- Performs other duties as required.
Management Solutions, LLC (MSLLC) is a national award-winning management consulting firm that specializes in improving organizational performance through proven sustainable solutions, customized to meet our clients and partners’ needs. MSLLC has 3 primary divisions: Management Consulting, Healthcare, and Information Technology & Engineering. We serve clients in government (Federal & State) and private/commercial sectors.
Founded in 2002 by Misty Mayes, MSLLC has been named Small Business of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Department of Energy and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. MSLLC was also just selected as one of the Top Employers in the Greater Knoxville area.
MSLLC is highly committed to helping our clients manage and mitigate the risks associated with the uncertainties that accompany projects. We focus on providing technical knowledge, enhancing professional standards and developing innovative solutions that increase productivity and add business value for our clients.
MSLLC has offices in Knoxville, Tennessee and Washington, DC., and has performed work across the nation. MSLLC takes a rigorous approach to recruiting talent to our company that balances equal parts technical acumen and cultural fit. Our process ensures that we can provide the right professional, with the proper expertise, to each and every one of our clients.
As experts in the project management space, we believe effective project delivery should be the rule, not the exception. Far from being a one-size-fits-all solutions provider, we provide right-sized project management support, tailored to best fit the needs of our clients. With a results-driven focus, we listen to our clients and work to help them meet their specific project, program and organizational goals.
We began in construction, but today our professionals partner with a broad mix of government, healthcare, construction management and commercial clients across the country with the expertise needed to deliver successful projects from start to finish.
Follow us for our company happenings and job postings at Web | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
MSLLC provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees.
Worth Wardrode Stylist - Las Vegas, NV
A Worth New York Stylist provides a highly personalized one-on-one shopping experience unlike any other brand. From wardrobe building to event specific dressing, Stylists understand the fashion demands of their client’s lifestyle and find solutions they will love.
Worth New York is looking for independent fashion Stylists nationally to work with clients each season to host trunk shows for our luxury brand.
Key responsibilities of a Stylist include:
- Independent Contractor position - Hosts in-home Trunk Shows four times a year (one week each season) through private appointments.
- Has relationships in the community with women who enjoy luxury fashion and shop at an average price point of $250 - $400.
Keys to success:
- Loves the fashion world, values dressing well and has a great sense of style.
- The core of this position requires a motivated self-starter who is motivated by earning straight commission, networking with and impacting women!
- Ability to connect with people and work successfully in direct sales through personal contacts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; technological comfort.
- Compensation includes a wardrobe allowance, generous commission and a bonus package.
- Flexibility allows Stylists to work around existing schedules.
- Excellent support and ongoing training to ensure success.
- Minimal enrollment fees.
- The use of company owned sample sets.
- The ability to sell through social media.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Dialysis Travel RN - Registered Nurse
- 13 Week Travel assignment
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus Available
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country
- 1+ year of experience as a dialysis nurse
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current State or if applicable Compact RN License in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
Sr. Virtualization Delivery Engineer (Federal DOD And Ts/Sci Required)
Senior Virtualization Delivery Engineers at CDWG team with other Engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. The Sr. Virtualization Delivery Engineer will be responsible for designing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting customer specific virtual environments. The position is Federally focused and the engineer will need to operate within a Department of Defense/Classified environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Work with clients to define, develop, and deliver appropriate software / hardware solutions for customer's data center
Maintain current knowledge of VMware's Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) portfolio of solutions
Document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions
Serve as top-level support for SDDC products related issues
Collaborate with a team to architect and engineer private, public, and hybrid cloud networks
Develop self-service automation (Business Process Automation) via vRA/vRO and/or system automation via vROps/vRO to address common O&M tasks
Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements
Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work
Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates
Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer's satisfaction and approval
Educate the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life
7 years of delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support including Failover techniques, recovery/rollback and application partitioning
7 years of Federal and/or DoD experience
DoD 8570 level II IAT Certification
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Datacenter Virtualization
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Desktop/Mobility
DoD/OPM Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
Other Required Qualifications
Experience implementation, sustainment, and troubleshooting of VDI (Horizon) solutions in large environments
Experience with implementing Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) within a Department of Defense environment
Experience with remediating identified Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) within DoD systems
Experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting NSX environments
Willing to travel (50-70%)
Strong organizational skills
Excellent attention to details
Abilities to work independently and to manage time effectively
Effective communication skills with an appreciation for the appropriate ways to interact with managers, coworkers, customers and vendors
Strong technical knowledge of vSphere, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), and vRealize Operations Manager (vROps)
Technical knowledge in one or more VMware products: vCloud Suite, vRealize Suite, VMware Horizon View, VMware Virtual SAN (vSAN), vRealize Log Insight (vRLI), vRealize Network Insight (vRNI), or VMware NSX
Experience with current software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Cloud Management/Automation
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Network Virtualization
Understanding of storage architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
Experience virtualizing enterprise applications (Exchange, SQL, ORACLE, Web servers, etc.)
Pet Grooming Salon Manager
PET GROOMING SALON MANAGER
We value your experience and are offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced pet stylists to come and join our team!!
ABOUT OUR SALONS:
When our pets inspire us to be to be more loving and caring individuals, it's no surprise that our Grooming Salon Manager truly embodies those qualities. With your patience, guidance and passion for helping others, you'll help to lead the operations of the grooming salon—from head to tail! You'll build relationships with clients, champion exceptional customer service, lead your associates, and drive results to grow the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Pet Grooming Salon Manager, you will:
Onboard all new salon associates and groomers, ensuring their completion of all training requirements and annual safety certifications, evaluating the quality of grooms, and providing ongoing learning opportunities
Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the pet parents
Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client's personal preferences and hold your groomers to those same standards
Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we're there for pets at every stage of their lives, we'll also be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
Gain experience in a different business unit like the store or the Pets Hotel
Develop your leadership skills as a District Academy Trainer or a Quality and Education Manager
Tackle the challenge of a new salon opening or turning around a struggling salon
Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We've highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can't be fully described in the job description.
It's the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he's taken!
It's the excitement of Walter's wagging tail during his bath or Sadie's smile after her teeth are cleaned.
It's the gussying up of Gizmo for this year's holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomer receive holiday cards from their clients!)
It's the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it's a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
Similar Job Titles: Grooming Manager, Grooming Leader, Salon Manager, Salon Leader, Stylist Leader, Stylist Manager, Groomer Manager, Groomer, Team Leader, Lead Stylist
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Applicants must be over the age of 18.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Retail General Manager - Retail Manager - Retail Assistant Manager
Store Number: 341
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is seeking an experienced Retail General Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facilities. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of travel center and restaurant business plans to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction.
The Retail General Manager will also be:
Ensuring that customer expectations are met
Conducting meetings with subordinate employees
Maintaining effective vendor relationships
As a Retail General Manager for Pilot Flying J, you will build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint.
Additional responsibilities for the Retail General Manager include:
Managing team members
Providing customer service
Performing P&L analysis
What Are We Looking For?
As a Retail General Manager, you must exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level as well as demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. Furthermore, you must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays.
Additional requirements of the Retail General Manager include:
Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts
3812 East Craig Road
North Las Vegas
Preview this job!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!