North Liberty Job Description Sample
Medical Director For Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital- Iowa City
Line Cook - Broil/Grill
Claire's Sales Associate Coral Ridge Mall
Food Service Worker - Rockwell Coralville
Night Auditor 1
Student Worker - Pharmacy Customer Support Specialist (All Majors: Healthcare Preferred)
We are in search of full-time active students who are interested in a part-time opportunity while gaining exposure to a fast-growing national company committed to the health of others. Our ideal candidates would be individuals with exceptional customer service, data-entry, and communication skills and can commit to a minimum of 12-20 hours per week, could flex up to full time during breaks and/or summer. There are a number of areas within the divvyTEAM where students can fit and gain tremendous experience in a professional setting.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated people who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new Pharmacy Support Service office in Iowa City and are looking for employees who are obsessed with providing top-notch service to our customers!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter data quickly and accurately in multiple systems
- Communicates with doctor offices, pharmacies, and our customers to ensure superior customer service
- Meet metrics daily based on team and business needs
- Maintain updated customer records with strong attention to detail and compliance with HIPAA standards
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Other duties as assigned
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to solve problems and communicate issues clearly
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Dedicated to excellence and quality.
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Strong interpersonal and “people” skills
- Ability to use multiple software programs to fulfill medication orders.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives.
- Can play the accordion. Just kidding, that’s optional.
We offer flexible hours to fit in with busy college life.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a very fast growing national pharmacy. Of course, divvyDOSE will work with students who are looking to continue employment post-graduation.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician.
The divvyTEAM likes to have fun.
Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our work-hard play-hard culture.
FT Transportation Aide
Preseason Tax Professional
Store Overnight Shift Lead - FT - Schedule 1
Store Flex Pool Associate - PT
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!