North Miami Beach Job Description Sample
VP Of Quality
Provides reports to the Performance Improvement Council, Medical Executive Committee, Board of Trustees, and administrative team as requested and required. Acts as systems and applications manager for database products utilized in the department for quality management systems. Responsible for oversight of preparation for regulatory surveys and follow-up corrective action development.
Assists in formulating and monitoring the budget for the areas included. Qualifications Education: Degree in Health Services Administration Preferable Licensure/Certification/Registration:
CPHQ certification preferable. Experience/
3 or more years of previous experience in an acute care setting. 2 or more years of management experience in healthcare.
Director Of Patient Safety
5+ years healthcare experience with a focus in advanced nursing 3+ years in Risk Management, Quality in an acute care environment Excellent computer skills with demonstrated spreadsheet and database competency Previous management experience preferred Demonstrated analytical skills; familiarity with statistical and/or actuarial methods
Registered Nurse (Rn) Director Medsurg Tele
Manage department's daily operations to achieve goals and objectives established in conjunction with upper management: o Quality improvement o Fiscal productivity o Patient satisfaction Maintain responsibility for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities Comply with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet company and regulatory requirements Ensure high-quality patient care by acting as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians and employees Efficient operation of department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs Manage supplies and equipment in the unit ; Qualifications Education: Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida Bachelor?s required, Master?s in Nursing or related field preferred ; Licensure/Certification/Registration: BCLS Certification ACLS Certification ; Experience/
Two (2) years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Director level experience strongly preferred 5+ years? experience in an acute care facility including overseeing Med/Surg/Tele patients
Director Patient Safety And Risk Management Open To RN And Non-Rn
Bachelor?s required, Master?s in Nursing or related field preferred ; Licensure/Certification/Registration: CPHRM, CPPS must have within first year of hire ; Experience/
Clinical background, RN preferred 5+ years healthcare experience with a focus in advanced nursing 3+ years in Risk Management, Quality in an acute care environment Demonstrated analytical skills; familiarity with statistical and/or actuarial methods Excellent computer skills with demonstrated spreadsheet and database competency Previous management experience preferred
Registered Nurse (Rn) Director Of Behavioral Health
Reporting to the Administrative Director, the Nursing Director will manage the operations and activities for the BHS units representing 56 inpatient beds. ; Job Duties Manage daily operations of BHS to achieve quality improvement, fiscal/productivity goals and patient satisfaction Collaborate w/Administrative Director, Hospital leadership and staff to work towards becoming a premier Psychiatric Center of Excellence facility Develop procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs? treatment process to assure the programs? goals and objectives and patient needs are being met Supervise 80 employees Ensure compliance with all applicable quality standards as well as federal, state and local licensure requirements, codes and regulations Communicate programs/services to the general public, staff members, other professionals, and families of patients Oversee the assessment of patients for admission into programs ensuring these services and admission processes operate with a high level of efficiency on a 24/7 basis Integrate Department?s services with the Hospital?s primary function, and facilitate collaborative and positive working relations between staff/physicians and all other non-psychiatric services; Qualifications Education: Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida Bachelor's required MSN preferred in Mental Health Nursing, Psych Nursing or equivalent Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current BLS CPI within 3 months of hire Experience/
Greater than 5 years clinical experience with acute inpatient Behavioral Health Services Minimum 3 years Director level experience in acute BHS inpatient environment MUST have short term acute hospital experience (recent/current) in behavioral health or at a freestanding psychiatric hospital
Registered Nurse (Rn) Telemetry, Per Diem
Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for five consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
FL RN Licensure, or
Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
3 or more years of previous experience in Telemetry nursing
Current BCLS certification
Current ACLS certification (PALS for trauma designated units)
Successful completion of arrhythmia course
Chemotherapy certification (applicable only to RNs administering IV chemotherapeutic agents)
TNCC (applicable only to RNs assigned to trauma designated units)
Clinical Research Associate (Cra)
Headquartered in Aventura, Florida, with regional offices and operations across North America and around the world, Biorasi is an award-winning fast growing, full-service, global CRO that delivers Clinical Research Optimized™ to the world's leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
Biorasi hires talent and personality, not position holders. We’re a non-traditional work environment requiring only top performers. Every team member is a stock-holding owner and our culture reflects it.
Unlimited potential for professional, financial and personal growth. If you are after broad and growing responsibilities coupled with full authority, are keen on doing the job your way, without bureaucracy getting in the way of key decisions, and truly believe that a well-structured operational infrastructure is one of the key components to a company’s success, then this unique opportunity is for you.
This is a remarkable opportunity to dedicate yourself to become a vital part of a growing company in a thriving industry and benefiting professionally and financially from your accomplishments. If you have passion for achievement and are looking for a place to explore your potential, Biorasi wants to talk to you now.
The Clinical Research Associate will perform all types of site visits including Site Selection, Initiation, Monitoring, and Close-out, as well as drug accountability and other monitor activities to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (ICH GCP), SOPs, and study protocols. As the Clinical Research Associate you will ensure selected study sites have adequate qualification resources and facilities/equipment, have provided eligible subjects and qualified investigators.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Monitor clinical trials to ensure sponsor and investigator obligations are being met and are compliant with the study specific Monitoring Plan, applicable local regulations, ICH/GCP guidelines, and IRB approvals.
- Ensure that Regulatory applications have been submitted and approvals received (submissions/notifications to National Health Authorities, Submission to IRB/ Ethics Committees, update submissions, e.g. protocol amendments, safety reports). Deal with Regulatory Branch for timely results.
- Organize delivery of investigations product, laboratory packs, CRFs and other study specific materials to and from the clinical sites, and ensure that the Investigator receives all study documents and any updates on them.
- Act as the first-line contact with Clinical Sites and report to the trial Manager on all major site related issues in an expedited manner.
- AE/SAE expertise; to undertake all efforts the safety and well-being of trial subject are fully protected.
- Perform review of Site Investigator File, source documents verification, retrieve Case Report Forms (CRFs) and performed query resolution in a timely manner, and follow the appropriate filing of documents in Investigator Site File and In-house Investigator Site File.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in biomedical sciences or related scientific discipline.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years monitoring experience
- Thorough Knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Ability to travel up to 80% and on weekends, depending on project need.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, attentiveness to detail, time management.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Manager, Clinical Data Management
- Ensure that all project-related data management tasks are completed in accordance with Biorasi standard practices from commencement to closure of a project.
- Identify and quantify resource requirements for ongoing and future projects.
- Manage billable and non-billable time for the assigned group.
- Interview, hire, onboard and train new staff as appropriate.
- Identify data management project issues and alert Senior Department Management with a view to remedial action.
- Interact with other departments to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects.
- May assist in the creation and documentation of new or revised departmental procedures.
- May represent Clinical Data Management at Business Development, sponsor related meetings and professional meetings.
- May write training materials and/or perform training for data management staff.
- May participate in the development of department standard operating procedures and guidelines, conducting training and evaluating staffing need.
- May be required to participate in client, internal or agency audits and inspections
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for development study databases; create User Acceptance Testing scripts for study database validation.
- Create data management reports as requested.
- Assist with the preparation, collection, and archival of study related clinical documents.
- Clinical team training on EDC system, study-specific eCRFs, and RTSM applications.
- Participate in vendor management as assigned.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor staff
- Oversee development of direct reports by setting goals, conducting performance reviews, evaluating and monitoring training needs, creating development plans, mentoring, and coaching
- Set priorities and schedule activities of departmental resources, implement company objectives, and create alternative solutions to address business and operational challenges
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a scientific related discipline.
- Minimum 6yrs of experience in Clinical data Management.
- Experience with Access, SQL, Crystal Reports, JReview, Business Objects XI, or any other reporting tools/coding languages a plus.
- Advanced Excel knowledge preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong verbal and written communications skills.
Biorasi hires talent and personality, not position holders. We’re a non-traditional work environment requiring only top performers. Every team member has a stake in our success and our culture reflects it.
We are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking “game changer” to join our team in Project Operations. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. This is a remarkable opportunity to lead a vital function of a growing company and to be able to benefit professionally and financially from accomplishments.
- Extensive experience with managing large, diverse, multi-country project operations.
- Experience building, motivating and developing teams. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, clinical and project operations, client delivery.
- The ability to work across functions and within an executive team to drive change in a positive, collaborative and transparent way
- A positive, energetic and flexible attitude, with a reputation for being a results and delivery-oriented self-starter
- Strong Collaborator between Project Management, Clinical Data Services, Regulatory, Safety and Business Development.
- Dedicated to building success in one position, no history of jumping from one Company to another at one to two year intervals.
- Oversees large, diverse, multi-country project operations to ensure clinical trials are performed on schedule, within budget and meet all quality and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the project initiation and planning processes by reviewing and approving project plans, work breakdown structure, project schedule and overall budget.
- Participates in project review meetings and analyzes project performance reports; reviews and approves changes to the plan and project and/or change orders if necessary.
- Manages and optimizes interdependencies between projects and coordinating communications across projects.
- Provides day to day leadership, guidance, and supervision to managers who are responsible for ensuring the high quality execution of projects and Sponsor relationships.
- Responsible for training, mentoring managers, and team members in project team.
- Participates in strategic planning, direction, and execution of business development initiatives.
Nurse Director Of Behavioral Health
- Offering Sign On Bonus for the right candidate.
- Manage daily operations of BHS to achieve quality improvement, fiscal/productivity goals and patient satisfaction
- Collaborate w/Administrative Director, Hospital leadership and staff to work towards becoming a premier Psychiatric Center of Excellence facility
- Develop procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs’ treatment process to assure the programs’ goals and objectives and patient needs are being met
- Ensure compliance with all applicable quality standards as well as federal, state and local licensure requirements, codes and regulations
- Oversee the assessment of patients for admission into programs ensuring these services and admission processes operate with a high level of efficiency on a 24/7 basis
- Integrate Department’s services with the Hospital’s primary function, and facilitate collaborative and positive working relations between staff/physicians and all other non-psychiatric services
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida
- Bachelors degree in Nursing required; MSN preferred in Mental Health Nursing, Psych Nursing or equivalent
- Greater than 5 years clinical experience with acute inpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Minimum 3 years Director level experience in acute BHS inpatient environment
- MUST have short term acute hospital experience (recent/current) in behavioral health or at a freestanding psychiatric hospital
- Current BLS
- CPI within 3 months of hire
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!