North Miami Beach Job Description Sample
Data Entry Specialist/Merchant Services
Position entails data entry of merchant applications into the Merchant boarding database, as well as the maintenance of all applications on multiple system. Review and quality control of the merchant account submissions to provide assurance that the merchant accounts comply with credit policy. Responsibility for managing and responding to Visa, MasterCard and Discover data integrity reports, as well as other operational duties in the normal course of merchant acquiring business. Ad Hoc projects, as deemed necessary by manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize all tasks appropriately.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, Access, Visio.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the merchant acquiring industry A plus.
- Spanish A plus.
- Prior merchant services experience.
- Bank representative A+
- Responsible for the daily oversight and data entry of merchant applications into the Merchant boarding database.
- Quality control review of merchant applications submitted by partners, ISO and sales reps.
- Perform retroactive MATCH inquiries on a weekly basis and ad hoc MATCH inquiries as necessary.
- Management Information System reporting daily and weekly.
- Manage and respond timely to monthly data integrity reports for MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Collect data for prospective merchant accounts in accordance with the Merchant Service’s Policy and Card Brand regulations.
- Ad hoc projects, deemed necessary by manager.
We offer a great opportunity to be mentored by industry professionals and grow with us.
Unified Payments is one of the leading providers of bankcard payment processing services and value-add solutions in the United States.
We enable small and medium size merchants to accept cashless transactions for their merchandise and services by providing point-of-sale equipment, transaction processing, merchant business analytics, risk management, fraud detection, 24 hour/7 days a week merchant assistance, as well as support and chargeback management services.
Entry Level Sales Associate
Customer Service and Sales Associate Sales Representative- Hospitality, Restaurant, or Retail Experience Desired- We love your people skills!
Sparta Consulting Group has recently expanded to include over 25 offices and plans to double in size again within the next year. We have a proven track record in B2B sales and have recently signed a MAJOR national account that requires us to hire for entry-level marketing & sales positions with RAPID, merit-based advancement opportunity.
Here at Sparta Consulting Group, we pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of entry level sales and marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Our Company Offers:
• Outstanding Performance Based Growth Opportunities
• Paid Training
• Amazing Team-Focused Environment
Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Sales / Marketing
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
We provide full training for the right candidates.
At Sparta Consulting Group we believe that flourishing employees = happy clients. We invest in our people, taking the time each day to provide personal mentorship and opportunities for growth. We emphasize proper training, discipline, and dedication to ensure that our clients are represented by Hollywood's finest.
Retail Sales Associate - College Students And Graduates
We are currently looking to fill multiple
Customer Service positions.
Deliver friendly service to customers
Aid in training of new employees
Perform other office-assigned tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
Weekly pay plus bonuses
Opportunities for advancement
This is an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION so no experience is required. Great opportunity for recent grads.
However, no HS Diploma/GED required.
Experienced reps and Bilinguals are encouraged to apply!
Strong work ethic
Excellent Communication Skills
Remote Admissions Counselor / Phone Sales / Recruitment
• Admissions Representative / Student Recruitment / Enrollment Advisor
• Location: Remote/ Work from home
• Main Activity: Respond to prospects seeking education at the University.
• Income potential: Commissions
• Schedule: Full time recommendd
No cold calling, prospects provided daily through company website
Launch your career at Atlantic International University - A global leader in Adult education!
As an AIU Admissions Representative, you will be assigned prospective students to be contact by telephone. Each prospective student has completed an inquiry or application form to confirm his/her interest. Your role will be to qualify candidate for admissions and assist them in the enrollment process.
Income potential: Potential for +$300.00 weekly, Commission based & Bonus with opportunity for growth.
• Call prospective students customers using established lead methods.
• Provide excellent customer service to students through application and enrollment process
• Handles appointments, interviews and applications in a professional and timely manner.
• Advises students in program selection, test, advising, registration, etc.
• Provides general customer service to students from enrollment through graduation
• Performs consistently to meet or exceed performance targets.
• Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
• Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement goals.
• Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
• 1 yr Customer Service/ Sales and/or Telemarketing experience
• Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 60-100/day
• Comfortable working with computers, using Microsoft office, and writing e-mails
• Effective communication skills – oral and written.
• Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing students.
• Organizational skills and effective time management
(Internet speed required is 3 mbps download and 0.8 mbps upload as a minimum)
The combination of the underlying principles of student "self instruction", (with guidance), collaborative development of curriculum unique to each student, and flexibility of time and place of study, provides, what we consider to be, the ideal learning environment. It is created with the purpose of satisfying individual needs and providing personal development for each student. Atlantic International University exists as an institution of experiential learning and nontraditional education at a distance. There are no classrooms and attendance is not required.
Our Primary goal at Atlantic International University is to accommodate adult students by meeting their individual needs. For this reason, our degree programs are flexible and have been designed for accelerated completion.
Our programs encourage students to demonstrate competency through independent learning, reading and research in their field of study. AIU offers educational opportunities in the United States to adults from around the world so that they can better themselves using their own potential to manage their personal, global cultural development. This is actualized through the evaluation of their credentials towards a bachelor's, a Master's and/or a Doctorate degree, and this also implies a capability for sustainable results-based performance. The foundational axis of such a philosophy lies upon self-actualized knowledge and information, with no room for obsoleteness, which is embedded into a distance learning system based on ANDRAGOGY and OMNIOLOGY. The ultimate goal of this paradigm is to empower learners and help them take advantage of the enormous array of resources from the world environment in order to eliminate the current continuum of poverty and limitations. To this end, depending on the circumstances, students are able to convert their past into a self-propelled growth module constantly on the move, away from the accredited, traditional systems that foster limitations and caducity. This will become a crude reality with respect for, and practice of, human and community rights through experiences, investigations, practicum work, and/or examinations, according to an independent student's individual idiosyncrasy at AIU. Everything takes place in a setting that fosters diversity with more than 10 millions full texts and about 47 millions bibliographic references in more than 400 languages; while advisors and consultants with doctorate degrees and specializations in Human Development monitor learning processes; in addition to a worldwide web of colleagues and associations in different academic areas; so that they can reach together the satisfaction and the progress of humanity with peace and harmony.
Miami Sunny Inc. is a professional travel agency focusing on business trip design, overseas education consulting and tourism visits. Our business consists of two major components: (1) We organize tour groups, mainly from China, to visit South Florida; (2) We provide tour packages to American tourists who have an interest in visiting China.
Job Position Offered: Sales Manager
- Oversee the sales and marketing of Miami Sunny;
- Gather sales data to develop solutions in booking hotels, tickets, restaurants, and transportation; assess the ability to receive tourists from top Chinese wholesalers;
- Work with local tourism bureaus to discover tour operators and service providers;
- Evaluate and develop current vendors and partners to expand sales channels and to achieve annual sales goals;
- Review company's operational records to project sales and determine profitability; prepare sales reports for President to review;
- Assess marketing potential for existing and new tour lines and develop marketing plan to boost sales;
- Determine price schedules, discount rates, and special pricing plans to increase sales;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts, assess customer needs and identify new customers to develop sales potential;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding company's sales and service;
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales persons and advise sales personnel on ways to improve their sales skills;
- Maintain and develop business network with both local vendors and Chinese wholesalers;
- Negotiate on behalf of the company to close contracts with clients and manage accounts;
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by General Manager;
- Must travel to China at least once a year and several times between West Coast and East Coast of the U.S. on sales missions.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management;
- Minimum 1-year experience in hospitality industry;
- Solid knowledge of tourism and hospitality management principals;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook;
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills;
- Ability to face challenges and handle emergencies;
- Fluent English required and fluent Chinese highly preferred.
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Bookkeeper Office Manager
North Miami Beach, high volume LAW FIRM, has an immediate opening for a full time Bookkeeper Office Manager to join our team!
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Trust Accounting
- Cash Flow Control
- Daily posting of receipt of invoices
- Payable administration
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Collections on 30-120 day aged past due accounts, deposits,
- Liaison with CPA,
- Perform data entry and administrative duties such as perpetration of Settlement Statements & processing Releases
- Previous experience in LAW OFFICE accounting, finance, Trust Accounts
- Knowledge of payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month end reconciliations and all other general bookkeeping procedures required.
- Very knowledgeable and experienced in preparing Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with ADP and QuickBooks
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be technologically savvy, very comfortable using process management systems and fully and effectively utilizes available technology and automation.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Details will be provided to final candidates. The firm also has a generous PTO package and provides medical insurance at 100% for the base plan.
Minimum hours required is 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
FOR RESUME TO BE REVIEWED IT MUST REFLECT LAW OFFICE BOOKKEEPING EXPERIENCE AND MUST PROVIDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WITH RESUME.
Keiser University Grads Wanted For Immediate Hire
Looking for a career that has advancement opportunities for your hard work? FBC is hiring for an ENTRY-LEVEL Account Management position that is Monday - Friday and has career growth. The level of customer service that individuals with serving, bar-tending and retail experience background bring is unparalleled and we want you!
We have paid training so new employees have time to learn everything!
FBC is looking for 10+ people with a passion for customer service and a desire to achieve long-term career success! Immediate starts are welcome because we need to grow quickly in order to keep up with client demand for our outsourced marketing, advertising, and promotions. We’re currently based in downtown Miami, but have huge expansion goals for 2015. People with experience working in retail sales, restaurants/hospitality, customer service are most likely to excel in our industry!We are an outsourced marketing firm with expertise across five distinct fields:
Our company believes that strength comes from ORGANIC GROWTH, meaning we will never hire anyone directly into management. We have a world class Management-in-Training Program that offers cross-training in operations, finance, administration, and consulting. Every manager, assistant manager, human resources manager, and trainer at our company has held every position of every person they manage.
We aim to contact successful applicants within 1-3 working days via email or phone so please be sure to include your current contact details.
Check out our Website: http://www.floridabusinessconsulting.net
Join our Dynamic Marketing Team! Great for New Grads!
Job Requirements for Sales Associate Position:
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Keywords: - entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, office, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, , trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Insurance Benefit Analyst
Sapoznik Insurance is looking for a dynamic and experienced addition to our quoting team that will embrace our We Carevalues. The Benefit Analyst functions as a liaison between our sales team and insurance carriers. Working with our Sales Team to develop benefits and pricing strategy for both new and renewal accounts by going out to market with the insurance carriers. The Benefit Analyst position is responsible for benefit and pricing requests, working efficiently with deadlines, generating accurate competitive analyses and preparing comprehensible presentation books. Please note this is not an accounting or a financial position.
Why join our company?
- We continue to grow
- Recognized industry leader
- A culture where everyone makes a difference
- Our staff has a “get it done” attitude
- Great team environment with open communication
- Comprehensive benefits package
Skills & Specifications:
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office products, especially Excel
- Exceptional multi-tasker, efficiently adapts to shifting priorities
- Strong organizational ability, systematic, and detail oriented
- Prioritizes tasks decisively and manages time effectively
- Energetic, self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker, resolves problems in collaborative and independent situations
- Should be honest, assertive, and patient
- Preparing and submitting RFP requests to the insurance carriers and managing carrier deadlines
- Coordinating requested turnaround times set by Sales Producers and working efficiently with deadlines
- Analyzing and evaluating proposals received from Insurance carriers
- Working with carriers to resolve any discrepancies on proposals
- Generating comparison analysis in excel
- Reviewing and discussing options with Sales Producers and/or Account Managers and assisting them with negotiations
- Preparing comprehensible presentation books
- Establishing valued relationships with internal customers and external Insurance carriers by building rapport and confidence
- Previous experience in as an account manager/marketing analyst
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Cook, Cashier, Night Shift
Cook prepares food, cleaning, organizing better if do also cashier
Cashier for customer service, cleaning, organizing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!