North Miami Beach Job Description Sample
Part / Full Time - Arnp / PA
We are a pediatric neurology office currently seeking a advanced registered nurse practitioner or certified physician assistant to conduct routine office visit follow-ups for our patients (follow-up visits only). It is the primary function of this position to assist in taking-on the doctor's excess patient workload. This position does not handle any hospital patient workloads, only office patients.
We require someone who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, willing to learn and adapt, be energetic, and works well with children, and parents/guardians. Pediatric patients account for 85% of neurology patients seen in the office.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Payments are dispensed weekly on a per patient basis. Payment rate is from $22-@25 per patient seen depending on experience. Part- time position would see 5-7 patients a day and full-time would be 12-15 daily patients on average.
Patients are scheduled in timeslots falling within our normal business hours of Monday to Friday, 8:00am-3:30pm; your personal work schedule can be flexible as deemed fit upon interview. We are ideally looking for a candidate that can be in the office everyday Monday-Friday, but may make schedule considerations for the right candidate.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
-Obtains interval histories and performs pertinent examinations on follow-up patients as assigned by physician
-Documentation of patient's medical records (any handwriting must be neat, clear, and legible) and electronic record maintenance for each encounter
-Usage of medical practice's web-based EHR system (Practice Fusion)
-Maintain a clean and organized workplace
-Maintain a safe environment for patients and employees
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
-MUST be certified/registered as an advanced nurse practitioner or physician assistant (copy of certificate and any related licenses must be provided upon interview); Licenses must be current and valid in the state of Florida
-MUST provide copy of current and valid malpractice insurance; financial assistance may be possible for the ideal candidate if insurance is not currently held.
-MUST be fluent in English and Spanish
-MUST work well with children and their parents/guardians/care-takers
-Computer and internet savvy
-Prior neurology or pediatric experience a HUGE PLUS
-Prior experience with Practice Fusion EMR a plus, but not required
-Professional appearance and demeanor
-Ability to adapt and conform to office practices and procedures; being flexible is a great asset
-Great communicator and team-player with entire office staff
-Excellent communication skills
-Must be punctual & responsible
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO THE REPLY EMAIL
Luxury Condominiums Security Officers (Bilingual Is A Plus)
Luxury Condominiums Security Officers (Bilingual is a
Downtown Miami, FL
Pay: $10.50 - Full-Time
Rotating Day/ 3rd Shift
Florida D Security License Needed (Hard Copy)
Currently, we're expanding our team in Miami, FL in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
- Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.(R) environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS(R)
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, 401k) and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Florida D Security License Needed (Hard Copy)
- Bilingual Spanish is a Plus
- Computer Literate
- Military and Law Enforcement preferred
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- MVR, Drug test, and background screen will be processed post-employment offer
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English and Spanish
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to investigate any situation in a timely manner
For immediate consideration text, USA to 97211
Experienced line cook for sautéed station/salad station with resume
(Rn)-Director Of Nursing
Director of Nursing- Director of
North Miami Beach, FL area
Long Term Care- Rehab- Skilled Nursing Facility
Average size skilled nursing facility.
Wonderful company culture!
The ideal candidate will have years of experience in the role with proven job stability.
RN with 10+ years of experience working in a SNF.
Fluent in Spanish and English.
Must have 3-5+ years of experience working as a "Director of Nursing" in a skilled nursing facility.
This client will pay for top talent! Top salary plus bonus!
Elite Recruiters is offering a $500.00 referral bonus of new candidates who we are able to successfully place with our client. If you know of anyone who you would recommend! We also have Director of Nursing opportunities with different clients throughout Florida.
KEY WORDS: SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehab, Medicare, Medicaid, Long Term Care, Director of Nursing, Unit Manager, Assistant Director of Nurses, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing, Administrative Assistant Director of Nurses, RN Nurse Manager, Nursing Supervisor, DON, Director Of Nurses
Outside B2B Sales Representative
* Generate Leads
* Visit Prospective Clients
* Build Proposals
* Follow Ups
* Complete Initial Paperwork and Equipment Set Up
•High School Diploma
•Good Background and Ability to Pass Drug Screen
•Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written),
•Merchant Service Sales Experience
•Proficient in working with web based applications and Microsoft Office
•Excellent organizational and time-management skills
•Detail oriented and Entrepreneurial Minded
Products and Services offered:
Clover POS, Aptito POS, Adelo POS & Poynt Terminal.
We have a variety of different agent support programs and trainings, unlimited commissions and bonuses after each sale as well as in the end of the month.
We also offer:
*-personal relationship manager*
*-marketing materials and trainings*
*--web portal to manage your business*
Salary: $4,000.00 /month
Unified Payments is one of the leading providers of bankcard payment processing services and value-add solutions in the United States.
We enable small and medium size merchants to accept cashless transactions for their merchandise and services by providing point-of-sale equipment, transaction processing, merchant business analytics, risk management, fraud detection, 24 hour/7 days a week merchant assistance, as well as support and chargeback management services.
Team Member - Pollo Tropical - #15 North Miami, FL
Team Member- Pollo Tropical - #015 North Miami FL
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Opportunity for growth and advancement!!!
Now Hiring smiling, friendly people for our Pollo Tropical Restaurant located at 11806 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami, FL 33181
At Pollo Tropical, we know that it's our people that make the magic happen. Being a part of the Pollo team is more than just having a job, it's about being part of an amazing group of people!
PT Team Members enjoy great pay and benefits, vacation, team member discounts, and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Pollo Tropical is not only a great place to eat fresh, healthy food, but is also a great place to find solid career opportunities.
Team Member Jobs Available: - Servers- Cooks- Cashiers- Dishwashers
Full Time and Part Time positions are available!
Compensation: up to $9.00/hr.Responsibilities and
- Friendly interaction with all of our guests
- Accurate and consistent preparation of fresh Caribbean food made from scratch
- Pledge to operate the cleanest restaurants in the industry
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
To apply, please go to www.pleaseapplyonline.com/pollotropical
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our people are loyal , responsible, results-driven, and growth-oriented. We operate some of the highest volume restaurants in the quick-casual segment. And, we only do it during lunch and dinner - so no "crack of dawn" mornings or "graveyard shifts" to manage. We cook our food from scratch, make our own sauces, and prepare our chicken on an open-flamed grill. We deliver food to our guests in an inviting and fun environment, staying true to our message that “life truly is better under the palm.”
We aren't looking for just any one, We're looking for business-minded leaders who want to earn, learn, and grow with us as they help us grow. The sky is the limit here at Pollo Tropical!
Through our Pollo Tropical University (PTU) , our managers and employees receive top-notch training on all aspects of the operations, while developing their leadership and business skills. As part of our family, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, quarterly bonuses, tuition reimbursement, meal discounts and a host of other employee rewards and services.
When you join our publicly traded company , you will be a part of the excitement that is known as Fiesta Restaurant Group ® (frgi.com). We specialize in the operation of fast-casual, ethnic restaurant brands that offer distinct flavors with a broad appeal at a compelling value. We currently own and operate the Taco Cabana and Pollo Tropical brands, with a total of 329 restaurants in the southern United States, and franchise the Pollo Tropical brand in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Sales Agent - Sapoznik
You are looking for a company that is considered an innovator in the industry, is known for the highest customer retention rates, treats its employees well, and pays top compensation compared to its competition.
You know what it takes to create a steady stream of new prospect meetings and have a track record of having a steady base of new opportunities and a full pipeline. People acknowledge you have a “can-do” attitude and you are known for a high closing ratio in a highly competitive market. You have strong relationship building skills and clients find you dependable and trustworthy which is shown in your high client retention rates. Overall you are known for consistently meeting quota.
Experience selling services and having a large number of established CEOs, CFOs and VP of Human Resource contacts in companies with 100 or more employees is preferred. Knowledge of healthcare industry is a plus but not required. Written and oral fluency in English is required and Spanish is a plus.
Cook, Cashier, Night Shift
Cook prepares food, cleaning, organizing better if do also cashier
Cashier for customer service, cleaning, organizing
Licensed/Experienced Pharmacy Technician
We are seeking a LICENSED/EXPERIENCED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Process prescriptions using computer software accurately and efficiently
- Communicate with patients and prescribers
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- speak SPANISH OR CREOLE/ENGLISH fluently
- Previous experience in pharmacy WITH extensive data entry capabilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- at least 1 year experience
- licensed with the FL Board of Pharmacy
RE/MAX PRIME (975 North Miami Beach BLVD, North Miami, FL, 33162)
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team!
You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement in our marketing plan in order to increase company revenue and brand.
- Conduct market research to determine lead generation potential and campaign focus
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Previous experience in google ad words, SEO, SEM, Social Media, SMS Marketing, Email Marketing
- Familiarity with design an POP material generation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills - will need to work with other departments
- Ability to work many tasks simultaneously
- Very strong organizational skills - prioritization is key
786 332 6648
Those agents constitute the world's most productive real estate sales force. Through their efforts, they've made it possible to say that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, the franchisor of the global RE/MAX network, is still based in Denver and led by its founders, Dave and Gail Liniger. Its parent company, RE/MAX Holdings Inc., is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as RMAX.
The system is still based on attracting productive agents and providing them with valuable support, incredible brand awareness, educational opportunities and other competitive advantages.
Customer service – built on a foundation of drive, experience and education – is the cornerstone of RE/MAX success. The RE/MAX track record built over the past 40 years is proof that a focus on the customer's needs, backed by the ability to deliver, remains as important as ever.
In other words, great things happen when driven individuals come together and treat real estate as a profession. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!