North Oxford Job Description Sample
Concrete Truck Driver
Crane Sales Territory Manager
Wood's CRW Corp., a second generation owned Construction Equipment Distributor, is seeking a Territory Manager to sell and rent new and used Link-Belt, National, Shuttlelift and Maeda Cranes in our Southern New England Territory serving Massachusetts and Connecticut. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of heavy construction equipment. Past experience in the crane and lifting industry is a plus.
-Establish and maintain customer relationships.
-Prepare and submit proposals to customers as necessary.
-Service the customer during and after the sale to ensure satisfaction and to promote future business.
-Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
-Identify and resolve customer concerns.
-Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports.
-Provide required information for processing sales and rental documents.
-Assist with collections on accounts in territory.
-Work both independently and in a team environment.
-Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
-Possess a valid driver's license as travel to current and potential customers will be required.
CRW Corp. is a "Top Five" Link-Belt Cranes Distributor that offers a safe, enjoyable work environment with competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include medical insurance upon hire, vacation and sick time, short-term disability insurance, technical training, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
As an Account Representative you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Representative, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account ExecutiveSay hello to hibu:
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has helped hundreds of thousands of Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers with total revenues of £1.3 billionOur employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people. Our talented sales force supports our many small-business clients, essentially acting as their entire marketing department. Our digital and technical teams build the unique, practical solutions that our clients love, and our corporate employees provide the excellent support needed to ensure that our clients receive the best service. Across our business units, what our team members share is energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for delivering results.
National Truck Emergency Road Service Inc.-Hiring Assistant Manager Technical Service/Writer for a 24-Hour Emergency Road Service Call Center.
Responsibilities are: Technical Support For our TSA’s Reps. With Strong Customer Service Skills, Great Work Ethics, Typing Skills Required, Knowledge of Trucks and Autos Required (3 years Min.) This position requires attention to detail and skills to manage a group of 20-30 people as well as working with customers and vendors.
Compensation/Benefits: Offer Excellent Starting wages at $50k, and up Based on Experience and Knowledge listed in ad, Plus Bonuses, with a #1 TOP RATED BENEFITS PACKAGE. We offer competitive salary as well as benefits including, 75% Paid Health Plan, Dental, Vision,401k, PTO,
This Company is in a high-volume call center that handles repair orders and emergency road services for commercial fleets. Candidates must be able to pay attention to detail, be able to multi task and work as a team with employees. The position requires moderate typing skills and above average communication skills, technical and mechanical skills are mandatory. We are looking for people that thrive in a fast-paced environment and are positive out going and competitive. We are experiencing explosive growth and need people to fill this position. Salary plus bonuses We recently moved to a new office that was built for our employee and company needs. Break room outfitted with cable TV, snacks, treadmill and stationary bike to keep employees happy and healthy. Send resume and scheduled an interview to join our team today if you’re looking for A Great Place to Work.
Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Management personnel are responsible for overseeing each phase of construction and resolving any discrepancies in original blueprint design and actual implementation. They are also accountable for the cost of a project and must control material and labor cost. They may work with owners, architects, and site-specific superintendents, often in both an office and hardhat environment simultaneously. In addition to overseeing the physical construction phases of a project, construction management must also be familiar with design and construction laws — such as OSHA regulations, corporate specifications/protocols, and building codes in the US and serve as a point of contact for all issues. The Project Manager is responsible for creating all documentation for the project including: CPM schedule, AIA documents, Requisitions, PCOS's, CO's, RFI's, and all other necessary documentation through out the start of the project to the Close out Documents. Equally important is delivering each phase of a project within a given time frame and budget, right down to the completed building or buildings.
Stutman Contracting, Inc. has been in business since 1982. We provide services for all phases of public, commercial and residential construction and remodeling. Many construction projects we have completed include State and Federal Aided work.
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join one of our top clients in the Oxford area! You will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including regulatory and financial reporting, corporate accounting, budget and forecast prep, as well as financial risk management. Experience in manufacturing is highly preferred!
- Effectively manage working capital
- Oversee month end process including inventory reconciliation and accounting experience around dealing with raw materials and finished goods
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day to day activities of accounts payable, invoicing/billing, cash disbursements, fixed asset records, and cost accounting
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial reporting
- Oversee financial systems, implementations, and upgrades
- Set performance objectives for direct reports based on company strategies, policies, and agreed organizational targets
- Recommend general financial policies and procedures
- 7+ years of professional accounting experience with at least 5 years in a management/leadership role
- Previous experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to assign work and educate/train direct reports
- Flexible management style
PT - Physical Therapist In Oxford - Worcester, MA
- Location: Oxford, MA
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type:
- Guarantee of hours
- Low Productivity
- An hour outside of Boston
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required.
al Therapist Job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Entry Level - Management Trainee - Marketing Associate
Entry Level Marketing Associate - Events / Advertising / Public Relations
- High Income Potential
- Flexible Schedule
- Part-Time and Full Time Hours Available
- Exciting Work Environment
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Stability and Security
Innovations is one of the fastest growing marketing firms in Rhode Island. In addition to creating a positive image for our clients, the KEY TO OUR SUCCESS and growth is the ability to generate a greater market share for each and every client. Over the last year our clientele list has doubled.
NO EXPERIENCE is NECESSARY As a potential Marketing Associate, on the entry level side, you will be responsible for
- maintaining materials
- managing the schedule of events
- assisting upper level management & basic sales.
You will learn the skills to move up within the company.
*Experience in the below industries are a plus*
- Sports & Athletics
- Public Relations
- Marketing and Advertising
- Restaurants and Bartending
- Sales & Business Development
- Event Promotions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!