North Palm Beach Job Description Samples
Results for the star of North Palm Beach
Salon Manager - 03234 - Salon Cielo @ THE Gardens
Posting Title: Salon Manager
Salon: 03234 - SALON CIELO @ THE GARDENS
Address: 3101 PGA BLVD STE M
PALM BEACH GARDENS
Position Status: Full Time
Category: Salon Manager
Imagine a career where you drive the financial results of a salon and spa you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, and exceptional guest service. Join our Heavenly Salon & Spa Team!
As a Salon Leader for Salon Cielo, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the salon & spa, as well as lead, develop and motivate your team to achieve personal, team and salon & spa goals. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your guests regarding the best service and home hair care solutions to maintain their new look.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for your craft and a love of people and guest service
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance to help others see and achieve their potential
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong guest and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon and spa goals
- Ability to build a sense of team through meaningful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligible to work in the United States
- 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Leadership capacity AND basic math skills
As a Salon Leader for Salon Cielo, you will:
- Earn a salary plus commission and monthly bonus opportunity based on salon and spa performance.
- Benefit from a wide range of services by offering the latest in cutting, design, color, and texture services.
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- Advanced Education through our partnerships with L’Oreal Professional, REDKEN, Bumble & Bumble, and Graham Webb, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Salon Cielo, you can Style a Career for Life!Post a Job
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of the local Florida labor market
- Oversee sites and monitor progress of construction
- The Super shall participate in generalizing with the project timeline, scheduling, change orders, RFI’s and other items.
- Read Plans, perform take offs for material and labor.
- Assist in the selection of contractors/vendors
- Supervise onsite crew and communicate with contractors; cultivate new contractors as needed
- Collect estimates from sub-contractors and participate in pricing exercises
- Ordering rough and finish materials in a timely matter and ensuring all required tools are prepared.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure project remains on schedule
- Work with city inspectors/planners and HOA to clear violations and permits interface with upper management and design team as needed
- Ability to work at a fast pace under minimal supervision
- Maintaining accurate job schedules on the mobile device created by the Project Manager.
- Super should reply to owner and owner rep emails and phone calls
- Computer skills a plus, email required, use of mobile devices required Coordinate/ organize subs and in-house labor and crew leaders at the job site.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Super is expected to understand the intricacies of client communication and manage it accordingly
- Schedule and oversee inspections as needed.
- Approving and ensuring on-site laborer budgets and purchase orders are accurate.
- Administrative: maintain a project’s administrative files, such as approved change orders, permits, proposals, and RFIs, up-to-date on both paper and virtual formats.
- Attend scheduled in-office team meeting as Company office as needed.
- Quality control: ensure the utmost quality is maintained and completed in the project’s scope of work
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Crew Member Driver
Overview Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView.
We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation.
As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement. A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Crew Member Driver.
The Crew Member Driver is responsible for safely and efficiently producing quality landscape service that meets or exceeds the standards of clients and management. What you'll do: Prepare trucks for day: • Load gas cans, mowers and other equipment onto trucks/trailers • Secure all equipment • Maintain and correctly use issued personal protective equipment.
Perform maintenance on properties: • Safely operate equipment with all necessary personal protective equipment • Mow turf using various mowers • Edge grass at curbs and walkways • Blow leaves and clippings • Prune shrubs and trees as needed and clear debris • Pull weeds as needed • Clean site and watch for trash, limbs, and rocks Plantings and Flower Installation: • Prep soil uniformly for flower or groundcover installation • Plant material properly considering depth, size, placement, and spacing • Apply mulch appropriately for type of material • Water material correctly • Edge beds or establish new bed edges Perform maintenance on equipment: • Unload equipment from Brickman trucks/trailers • Wash equipment and truck • Change equipment blades and oil • Clean air filters • Grease machines Other duties when assigned: Snow removal: + must be available nights, weekends and holidays + driving when necessary + assisting the crew leader as needed Physical Demands:
Safely perform heavy lifting/pushing/pulling of various landscaping equipment and materials, including, but not limited to backpack blowers, large containers of mulch/plant material, various sizes of lawnmowers, etc.
Safely operate hand and power equipment, including but not limited to manual and powered sawing and cutting equipment + Leverage 80 lbs. of a walk behind mower over curbs
Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Lift branches and limbs + Push, pull, grip and squeeze various tools, products and/or items (e.g., pruning + Walk up to 10 miles a day, sometimes uphill and on uneven terrain, often while carrying, pushing, or pulling equipment, materials, or debris.
Bend and kneel up to 9 hours or more a day + Spray various pesticides/herbicides + Use hand saw Work Environment: + Work hours vary and may exceed 12 hours per day + Work in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, precipitation) + Noise level may be loud at times and use of ear plugs may be required (e.g., outdoor conditions, backpack blowers, running mowers, weedwackers) Skills we're seeking: + Valid Drivers License + Some experience in lawn care helpful + Must be able to operate various lawn care machinery including mowers, edgers, backpack blowers + Must be able to operate various vehicles, with or without trailers + Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred but not required. We typically work 4-10’s, four 10 hour days/Mon-Thur. (May not apply to all locations) Estimated start time is 6:30am till 4:30pm.
End and start times vary depending on traffic, weather and job task. Perks: + Competitive salary + Paid time off + Medical, dental, and vision insurance BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. Job LocationUS-FL-Lake Park Posted Date7 months ago ID2017-11127
Position Purpose: Associates in Deliveries/Driver positions are responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer order fulfillment experience. Direct customer interaction is frequently required for these positions, which are often the first and/or last impression presented to the customer.
Whether directing customers to store departments or merchandise, answering customer questions on product order status, or delivering products directly to a customer's home, these positions play a critical role in ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Specific Customer Service/Delivery positions may include: Delivery Driver Associate or Delivery/Will Call Coordinator. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Post a Job
Seasonal Stock Merchandise Flow Associate
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Stock and Merchandise Flow Associate! Are you looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have great organizational skills and work well as part of a team? Would you thrive in a process-driven environment? If you answered yes, then this may be the role for you!
Purpose: Stock and Merchandise Flow Associates are the key to making sure our stores remain stocked with the merchandise our customers want! Daily tasks include receiving, ticketing, sorting, and moving merchandise into and throughout the store quickly, efficiently, and accurately. You’ll play a major role in successfully managing the flow of merchandise from the stockroom through our stores, which is a critical element in driving positive results for the company.
Responsibilities: * Receive freight and convey shipments from the shipping/receiving platform to backroom
Process, ticket, store, move, and display merchandise
Stock, organize and present new merchandise on the sales floor
Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including 6am mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required. Physical requirements may include the ability to lift and move boxes weighing 40 lbs. or more.
If you… …are excited to deliver great values to customers every day; …take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team; …are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect; …believe in the power of diversity and inclusion; …want a chance to participate in initiatives that will positively impact the world around you; Come join our team. You’re going to like it here! You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity and makes all hiring decisions in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Location: Lake Park, FL Address: 1220 Northlake Blvd Requisition ID: 1049-1168171 Posting Date: 10/02/2017 Shift: Flexible
Post a Job
Our TAC Sales Associates are responsible for selling and coordinating tire and product deliveries to local commercial customers, as well as providing service to local TBC locations. This position will perform a variety of duties including administration, loading and unloading of tires, order taking, inventory control and other responsibilities as assigned. This position based in a retail store or warehouse location and will involve lifting of up to 75 pounds, exposure to inclement weather as well as the sounds and environment associates with an auto repair facility or tire distribution center.
Post a Job
Client Service Coordinator
Client Service Coordinator SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION The Client Service Coordinator ("CSC") drives the flow of clients and pets through the hospital, maximizes the productivity of the veterinary medical team (in terms of numbers of clients and pets), ensures good communication with associates and clients, and coordinates the care of clients and pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS * Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services and route the flow of clients and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team.
Maximize the number of pets seen by the hospital team through through a productive and efficiently run hospital to support the needs of our wellness plan clients.
Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients and pets, ensuring that they are comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health.
Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventative care, pet health needs and hospital services
Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification, and ensuring prompt service.
Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices, dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products and scheduling future appointments.
Manage the finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and closing procedures.
Conduct administrative functions as necessary.
Other job duties as assigned. THE FIVE PRINCIPLES * Quality – The consumer is our boss, quality is our work and value for money is our goal.
Responsibility – As individuals, we demand total responsibility from ourselves; as associates, we support the responsibility of others.
Mutuality – A mutual benefit is a shared benefit; a shared benefit will endure.
Efficiency – We use resources to the full, waste nothing and do only what we can do best.
Freedom – We need freedom to shape our future; we need profit to remain free. HIRING QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES Leadership • Customer Focus • Peer Relationships • Integrity & Trust • Action Oriented • Listening Functional • Preventative care and OWPs • Communication Skills • Client Service Skills • Priority Setting • Time Management CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE (CAN DO) * Ability to multi-task- Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
- Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary. Correctly spells commonly used English words and job specific terms. Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
Organizational ability – Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order.
Problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
- Client service skills
- Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
- Intellectual ability
- Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Can provide directions.
- Mathematical ability
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to compute rate, ratio and percent; ability to convert units of measurement.
- Computer skills
- Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc. ATTITUDES (WILL DO) * Initiative – shows willingness and aptitude to use own discretion in taking appropriate steps in finding solutions to problems; presents options and ideas to enhance current processes or procedures. Takes on additional responsibility when both big and small tasks need to be done.
Integrity – Firmly adheres to the values and ethics of Banfield Pet Hospitals. Exhibits honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
Cooperativeness – Willing to work with others, collaborating and compromising where necessary; promptly share relevant information with others.
Flexibility – Is open to changing situations and opportunities and is willing to perform all tasks assigned.
Independence – Able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervision.
Tolerance for Stress / Resiliency – Maintains a positive “can do” outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations and unpleasantness, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with stressful situations. SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS * Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
Ability to be confident around pets (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.) * Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends and evenings.
Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately high.
Requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while at hospital.
Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Associate is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances. EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING * High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography (x-ray) and exposure to radioactive substances.
One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
Medical background (veterinary technician, human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) with medical terminology training is preferred. WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Banfield Pet Hospital®strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location. Vet Service Clinic pet health animal care
Title:Client Service Coordinator
Location: *Florida-Lake Park-Lake Park.Hospital
Post a Job
Costco– TV Sales – Brand Ambassador - Weekends Only
Costco – TV Sales – Brand Ambassador
- Weekends Only
Duration: Nov 4th
- Jan 28th
Schedule: 5 hour consecutive shift sometime between 10am-6pm, every weekend Saturday & Sunday
POSITION DESCRIPTION:* Conducts consumer facing activities by demonstrating our clients UHD/4K TV products key features, assisting customers with devices, and trouble-shooting issues presented.
Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail store.
Creates and maintains consistent store scheduled hours and inputs into assigned system daily.
Partners with client team and management team to ensure product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
Attends required training sessions on assigned our clients products.
Assists client team members in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates understanding on Samsung products, brand awareness, and brand image.
As part of a team you will share information on your market and how we can improve sales and increase Samsung brand awareness.
Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: * High School diploma or GED required.
Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum one year experience in retail environment. * TV, tablet, smart phone or other consumer electronic experience required.
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
Strong presentation and/or selling skills required.
Experience in adult education or training ideal.
Demonstrates a high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
COMPANY: Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge. Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985. So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games
- Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver. Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
PREMIUM CAREERS: Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check. You might be Premium material. Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies. From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER Market: FL, Minor Market Rep City/Location: LAKE PARK
Post a Job
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Hiring! Electrical Mechanics And Journeyman - Boca Raton And Wpb, FL.
We are GROWING! Electrical Contractor is HIRING NOW for Commercial and Industrial Projects in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, FL. We have immediate openings for Electrical Mechanics and Journeyman with at least 5-7 years experience in the Electrical trade! We are interviewing this week!!
We are excited to offer:
• Competitive Pay- Mechanics/ Journeyman: $17.00-$25.00 per hour. (Based on experience).
• Full-time employment (40 Hours)
• Medical Insurance -- 60 Days following your start date. (*Base Plan- 50% paid by company)
• Benefits after 90 days of employment - • 3 Paid Holidays
• 1 week Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment/ 2 weeks after 3 years of employment
• Continuing Education and Training by company.
• Must have at least 5-7 years experience in the Electrical trade.
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
• Must have 2 forms of ID for work eligibility
• Must have valid drivers' license with insurance acceptable history.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a Drug Screen.
• Basic computer Skills
If you meet these requirements and are interested in being considered for these positions, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your information and/ or resume today. No Agencies Responses Please. Local Applicants only.
*We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience, Quality, Service
Since 1941, the Loveland family has proudly provided the electrical contracting needs of South Florida. Our combined knowledge and experience have been passed down through four generations and continues to progress to this day. Our management team is one of the most experienced in the electrical contracting and service business in the entire region. This experience makes our workforce much more capable and efficient. We get the job done right in less time the first time and we pass those savings along to our customers.
Loveland Electric takes pride in our long history and the accumulated knowledge of our workforce. This is why we insist on extensive employee training and in educating our customers as to their needs and options on any given project. We set our standards of work and customer satisfaction at the highest levels of our industry.