North Providence Job Description Sample
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Instore Personal Banker
You might be asking yourself, “What exactly is an InStore Universal Banker?” We partner with top regional grocery store chains throughout our footprint to place bank branches right inside their store. As an InStore Universal Banker, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional banking experience to our customers as part of a convenient InStore branch team.
InStore Universal Bankers value strong relationships and find great satisfaction in helping others while offering sound advice. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for customer-centric, motivated and confident advisors like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Employer. You’ll make the most of every opportunity to be successful as a self-starter and “people person”.
A Day in the Life of an InStore Universal Banker
- Engage with InStore customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending appropriate banking products, services and solutions
- Identify new banking customers; grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Resolve customer service issues; support banking convenience for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your InStore branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work InStore branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 30
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Sunday
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Join us as an InStore Universal Banker and use your outstanding people skills to help shape our customer banking experience and drive your career potential at Employer.
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Owner Operators - Mercer Offers Fast Pay Plus The Freight And Support You Need!
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
100% Owner Operator
Fast Pay After Every Load
Fuel Tax Filed and Paid by Mercer
ZERO Company Trucks
Fuel Discount Program
No Forced Dispatch
No Up-Front Sign-on Fees
We are Mercer Transportation. THE Owner Operator Company.
Valid Class A CDL
Good driving record
25 Years of Age
One year of recent, verifiable experience
CDL A Company Drivers - No Touch Freight
Hiring Company Drivers
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Truck Driver Benefits:
$65,000 per year
Pay can depend on mileage or load
Referral and safety bonuses offered
Home every weekend
Southwest and Midwest lanes
2013 and newer equipment
No forced dispatch
Class A CDL
36 months' minimum experience required
No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
CDL A Company Driver
A CAREER THAT GETS YOU GOING
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL
GAIN FINANCIAL SECURITY
Start earning money while you train! Prime offers competitive pay and benefits along with opportunities for career advancement.
TRAVEL THE STATES
Choose a career that lets you see the country while delivering products for the industries that keep America rolling. Become a truck driver with Prime.
DRIVE IN STYLE
At Prime, driver safety and convenience are paramount. Learn about advanced technologies and opportunities to customize your truck!
Experienced CDL A Established Teams - No Touch Freight!
Class A Team Truck Driver Benefits
Regional Routes Available – Weekly & Bi Weekly Home Time Options
Starting at up to .60 cents per mile.
Team Drivers consistently run up to 5,000 miles per week
Recession proof, no-touch freight
Comprehensive benefits package.
Class A Team Truck Driver Requirements
Class A Established Teams
10 Months OTR Experience
Acceptable CSA, Background & Work History
No Felonies or DUIs in 7 years
Flexibility to handle high value freight
About Pegasus Transportation, Inc.
Since 1987, the name Pegasus Transportation has been synonymous with quality truckload services. Pegasus has developed a tradition of on time deliveries, responsive customer service and competitive pricing. Pegasus Transportation's company fleet and professional drivers are supported with the advanced technology to assure customer satisfaction. Building from this core competency, Pegasus Transportation has recently expanded, offering a full range of logistical support services to include warehousing/sequencing, expedited shipments and local cartage.
Pegasus Transportation, Inc. is a privately held corporation established to provide quality transportation services to our customers while returning acceptable levels of profitability for growth and return.
Pegasus strives to do this by cultivating among its employees an atmosphere of cooperation and excellence in customer service by providing advanced technology in equipment and communications and by treating every customer and employee as our most valuable asset.
Endodontist specialize in treatment of diseases and injuries to the tooth pulp and tissues surrounding the root. As an officer of the Army Dental Corps, you are primarily responsible for the dental health of Soldiers and their families.
Examines, diagnoses and treats the pulp and its surrounding areas
Performs root canals and treats various dental trauma
Medical research on diseases of military importance
Participates in graduate medical education and trains other personnel
Serves unique duty positions for the Advanced Specialty Education Program in endodontics
Doctorate from an American Dental Association – accredited dental school in the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada
Completion of an ADA-accredited Advanced Specialty Education Program in endodontics
Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver, Locate A Recruiter for more information)
License to practice dentistry
Must be a U.S. citizen
- In addition to the above qualifications, permanent U.S. residency is required for Reserve duty officers.
Job training for an Army dental officer includes completing an Basic Officer Leaders Course, which introduces you to the U.S. Army health care system, Army doctrine and basic soldier/leader skills.
Your training time depends on your chosen specialty and whether or not you have prior military experience. You must also meet height and weight standards, as well as pass the Army physical fitness test.
Ability to make accurate, immediate decisions
Physically and mentally fit to perform under stress
Apply critical technical and thinking skills
A Health Professions Bonus, paid in lump sum at first duty assignment
Health Professions Loan Repayment (HPLR), which can be applied toward qualified dental school loans
Variable Specialty Pay based on your length of service
Dental Additional Special Pay, based on creditable service
Dental Officer Multiyear Retention Bonus, based on specialty and length of contract
30 days of paid vacation earned annually
Noncontributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service
Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
Health Professionals Loan Repayment, which can be applied toward qualified dental school loans
May receive pay for continuing education, including clinical specialization and residencies
Noncontributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
Earn Cash For In Demand Jobs
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties. Visit Jobs in Demand to see if this job qualifies for an enlistment bonus.
The U.S. Army provides generous education loan-repayment programs, residency programs and continuing education opportunities to support your continued career growth and development. Learn more about education.
As a general dentist, comprehensive dentist, periodontist, endodontist, public health dentist, prosthodontist or oral surgeon, you can receive HPLR to repay qualified dental school loans.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PaYS) Program
Those interested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army, by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment option that guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that are looking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization. Find out more about the Army PaYS Program at http://www.armypays.com.
Mercy Medical Center
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!