North Sioux City Job Description Sample
Manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Financial Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA Certification
- 10 Years hands-on accounting managerial experience
Designs, develops, and improves new or existing products and directs the building and testing of prototypes to meet customer and internal requirements.
Essential Duties and
- Creates new business opportunity for the company by researching similar product designs or applications.
- Originates and/or develops designs for products relating to defined customer needs or as possible proprietary items; including the adaptation of existing designs to new-customer applications.
- Develops new material, composite material formulations and qualifies and recommends materials according to cost and functional adequacy.
- Conducts engineering investigations to current manufacturing technologies to improve the design or engineering capabilities of existing products.
- Instrumental in developing new processing techniques to enable a product to be manufactured, where previously it was not possible or too expensive to manufacture.
- Plans and directs testing requirements if not previously specified by the customer; develops and directs the testing of new product types and prototypes to verify product reliability.
- Ensures and coordinates the timely solicitation and collection of supplier-provided technical information, samples and prototypes.
- Verifies engineering project plans, activities, objectives and tactics are recorded.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Assists operations team in regard to product redesign to resolve product or production difficulties.
- Supports business quality assurance objectives through problem solving, data collection and analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Design, Product Design Technology, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years Engineering experience
- Experience with 3D CAD/CAE and simulation techniques
- Experience in Agriculture Business a plus
- Experience working in welding, hydraulics or injection molding environments preferred but not required
Other Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Project Management- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
- Design and Engineering principle aptitude.
- Analytical and Diagnostic Skills- methodical in solving problems.
- Value Engineering and Materials Flow Analysis application.
- Customer Service- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve products; responds to requests for service, improvements and assistance.
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification.
- Proficient in computer usage and knowledge.
Class A Driver - RFS
Class A CDL drivers efficiently deliver the right product to customer accounts in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. Drivers use a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Safe and professional operation of a commercial motor vehicle, including but not limited to: Combination vehicles, straight trucks, or other vehicles such as pick-up trucks and service vans with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
Complete pre-trip, in-route, and post-trip inspections of equipment.
Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited space and potential obstacles.
Comply with all applicable Department of Transportation regulations including but not limited: Controlled Substances, Commercial Driver Licensing, Driver Qualification, CMV Operation, Hours of Service; CSA inspections and compliance, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance, etc.
Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with Department of Transportation Regulations and Reyes Fleet Safety Policy.
Utilize an on board computer to track hours of service.
Provide exceptional customer service.
Safely and accurately unload and deliver multi-temperature product to customers utilizing a variety of preferred methods including lift gates, carts, conveyers, hand trucks, and/or pallet jacks.
Utilize barcode scanners at the point of delivery as required to verify delivered product.
Pick up returned product as required.
Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
Maintain contact with Dispatch to receive delivery or pick up instructions or changes in scheduled deliveries or pick-ups.
Maintain route plan as provided by Dispatch. Communicate to Dispatch any barriers to maintaining the route plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer.
Maintain knowledge and comprehension of all applicable Department of Transportation regulations and Company policies through Company training and certifications.
Observe all local, state and federal laws and ordinances.
Abide by all Reyes Holdings Company policies and procedures.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Route delivery unloading experience
Customer service experience.
Food distribution/delivery experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Travel is required for this position, including occasional overnight.
Landscape or maintain grounds of properties using hand or power tools or equipment. Typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, and snow removal or other special projects as assigned. Must be willing to work flexible hours, travel including an occasional overnight and perform job duties as necessary at multiple locations.
Essential Duties and
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, and pruning equipment.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edging equipment
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers.
- Shovel snow from walks, and remove snow from parking lots.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- All employees are responsible for maintaining a clean & safe work environment and required to comply with all safety regulations
Education and/or Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent Grounds keeping or Landscaping experience
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
Event Security (Seasonal) - Battery Park 2019
The incumbent in this position is responsible for maintaining crowd and access control, which includes assisting guests/customers and employees as needed and maintaining order.
Maintain order on Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City property during scheduled shift.
Assist sick or injured patrons and employees; performs CPR as necessary.
Report unsafe or hazardous conditions.
Assist patrons and employees on directions and proper procedures.
Check identification of all persons that appear to be under 30 years of age or younger.
Must have ability to:
Will spend time outdoors during events, as well as on the casino floor, as events occur. Position is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise levels and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
Communicate effectively at all times, with customers as well as all levels of employees.
Read and write legible reports.
Identify and quickly respond to potential problems and conflicts and defend self and others in combative situations.
Work in varying weather conditions, proper clothing provided.
Must have effective communication skills. Must be bondable with no felony convictions.
Must be able to write clear, accurate and concise reports.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee's department.
Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
Restaurant Shift Leader
Store Number: 594
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for Professional drivers. Pilot Flying J has over 650 retail locations and is the largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America. With over 350 restaurants, we are one of the largest restaurant franchisees in America. We serve our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are customer-service driven and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we've got the opportunity you've been looking for.
About The Job:
Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the restaurant. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ's commitment to quality and customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
Previous experience or working knowledge of restaurant operations
Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
401(k) - Weekly Pay
Flexible spending account
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!
Click the APPLY NOW button, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply!
2815 Singing Hills Blvd.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
SAP Functional Analyst I
Patterson companies has an exciting new opportunity! We are currently seeing an analytical, detail-oriented, analyst to join our team. This role includes a technology and business process focus, specifically around regulatory compliance processes and laws in the pharmaceutical industry.
As part of your role, you will work as part of the Functional IT team to develop an in-depth understanding of the Patterson ERP system (SAP), including requirements gathering, gap analysis, project management, system configuration and user support. You will be working with all areas of the business in order to understand the pharmaceutical industry and how it applies to the Patterson ERP system.
If you are someone who enjoys learning new things, working with business users and executives, envisioning ways to improve business processes in a technical way and then working with a team to bring these ideas to life this is the position for you!
Gain in-depth understanding of the Patterson ERP SAP software, its design and setup, and how to modify it and test it in assigned areas.
Learn Patterson regulatory business processes supported by the SAP software solution as well as gain understanding of the underlying business requirements being supported.
Take initiative to learn and understand regulatory processes and laws within the pharmaceutical industry so you can better support Patterson regulatory business needs in the SAP software.
Design and implement solutions to meet business needs.
End to end business process design, implementation, testing, training and deployment.
Engage in creating/updating documentation needed by various teams in the process of providing support to the SAP software solution.
Work with end users on issues that they are experiencing, including troubleshooting, analysis, and issue replication in a non-production environment.
Troubleshoot defects in the SAP system and work in the Patterson issue resolution system to effectively track and fix issues.
Take ownership of issues and problems in SAP in your assigned areas; troubleshoot, propose solutions, work to confirm solutions, implement and unit test.
Participate in integration test cycles as a tester; learn how to use the testing tool for script maintenance and recording results.
Collaborate within your business stream as well as across business streams to learn the end to end business process and to ensure that SAP changes in your area have the desired down-stream impacts.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's or Associates' Degree in Business or Computer Science or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
Strong Technical Skills
Proven project management experience.
Proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel) required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Ability to understand the animal health wholesale industry and regulations.
Ability to work effectively within a team and build strong working relationships with all levels within the organization.
Ability to effectively troubleshoot, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and task follow-up skills in a fast-paced and changing environment. Adept at handling multiple assignments in a timely manner and meeting assigned deadlines.
Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and independently and deliver results.
Willingness to work extended hours that may be required to meet project deadlines.
Ability to travel if required.
Understanding of production animal industry.
Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level management and key stakeholders.
Computer programming experience.
Proven ability to manage large scale projects across several business streams.
Experience with SAP, ERP, or Business Systems.
Work experience in a corporate environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Sales Floor Dept Supervisor
Position SummaryThe Sales Floor Dept Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to deliver the best possible customer experience in the store.
This includes coaching and training associates, managing performance, and ensuring adequate department coverage at all times.
The Sales Floor Dept Supervisor has responsibility for both customer facing activities (e.g., greeting customer, clarifying needs and identifying solutions, closing sales) and non-facing activities (e.g., downstocking, inventory management, area recovery). The individual in this role ensures his/her area of the store is in-stock and customer ready at all times while inspiring engaging, customer-focused behavior and driving his/her team to achieve sales and margin goals. The Sales Floor Dept Supervisor must keep management informed, delegate and follow-up on daily tasks, and maintain a clean, safe and secure work environment. In addition to supervising associates in his/her own area, the Sales Floor Dept Supervisor must lead associates in other departments, as needed, to meet the demands of the store.
This requires broad product knowledge and the ability to engage associates and customers across departments.In addition to the responsibilities summarized above, individuals in this role may occasionally open or close the store, or serve as manager-on-duty (MOD).NOTE: The Pro Department Supervisor is responsible for all that is described above while supporting the unique service and merchandising needs of Pro customers. This includes driving execution of Pro sales and service strategy throughout the store, taking lead on the store s top Pro accounts, and coaching/training Pro associates in the store to effectively drive Pro sales and ensure the desired Pro customer experience is delivered.
Job RequirementsThis is an hourly full time role generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store. Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Requires physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise with or without a reasonable accommodation. Also requires physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and/or walking with or without a reasonable accommodation.Minimum Qualifications High School Diploma and 3 years of experience in a retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a retail environment 1 year of experience in customer service 1 year of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor) Experience providing direction or supervision to teams (with or without direct report responsibility) Experience supporting or participating in the process of training, mentoring and developing associates Experience working cross-functionally Strong working knowledge of Microsoft OfficePreferred Qualifications 3 years of retail customer service experience 3 years of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor) Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility Experience working in the home improvement retail sector Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment Experience in key carrying role with manager-on-duty responsibilities
Grocery Retail Coverage Merchandiser - FT
The Retail Coverage Merchandiser primarily provides retail sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
As established by management, deliver retail sales merchandising goals across all principals in assigned territories.
Meets client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
As established by management, enters and transmits data in a timely manner.
Executes retail territory coverage plan to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met.
Executes personal Performance Agreement.
Executes merchandising events in assigned territory.
Follows Company policy in execution of work.
Performs special projects as assigned by Manager.
Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements.
Other duties as assigned.
Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment, Detail Oriented; Customer Service, and Communication Skills.
Must be comfortable utilizing Technology.
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
Must be available to overnight travel.
Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food Shows). Must be able to work nights and holidays. (Night and holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
Must be able to effectively communicate with others. Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, and screwdriver and case cutter.
Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job ID 2019-159492
Work City Sioux City
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 51108
Starting average hours per week 31-37
Category Field Jobs
Account Development Manager
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
At PPG (NYSE:PPG), we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers' biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries and reported net sales of $15.4 billion in 2018. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
The Sales Representative - Account Development Manager is responsible for servicing and retaining customer accounts within a specified geographic territory as well as driving new sales through assigned stores. The geographical area will have responsibility for $650,000 or more worth of sales. This will enable the ADM to focus on existing business to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty. Additionally, the ADM will be responsible for growing both existing business year-over-year and identifying and developing new accounts within their geographic territory.
Expectations for this role include:
Through customer service excellence, service existing customer accounts assigned to specified territory
Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities
Ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner
In conjunction with Regional Sales Manager and in response to customer needs, facilitate product recommendations, application and performance and color
Develop account planning strategy to cultivate sales of customers with most growth potential
Utilize SAGE sales tool to manage accounts, maintain call logs and contact info, run reports, etc.
Partner with Store Managers and other store employees to ensure customers needs are met or exceeded
Work with the PPG credit department to manage customer debt
Develop good understanding of customer base and the segments they service
In conjunction with Regional Sales Manager, facilitate timely and accurate customer quotations to achieve margin targets in alignment with PPG pricing strategies
Manage personal expenses to reduce unnecessary expenditures
Offers Unique Perspective
Reframes and challenges the way customers view their businesses.
Aligns insights to key customer priorities and ties those insights back to PPG's unique differentiators.
Drives Two-Way Communication
Clearly articulates PPG's value proposition and engages the customer in jointly addressing business priorities.
Reads non-verbal cues and identifies unanticipated customer needs.
Can coordinate and secure buy-in from internal stakeholders.
Knows Customer Value Drivers
Has a deep knowledge of customer business and can discuss issues from multiple angles.
Is comfortable talking to a wide range of decision influencers.
Successfully links PPG capabilities to individual goals to overcome barriers to purchase.
Can Identify Economic Drivers
Keenly tracks economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business, including potential new business opportunities.
Educates customers on industry trends and best practices adopted by peer companies.
Is Comfortable Discussing Money
Knows how PPG and competitor offerings are priced and is aware of the customer's budget.
Clearly links the value of PPG's products and services with the deal price to overcome pricing objections.
Recognizes when to walk away from a deal.
Can Pressure the Customer
Understands the decision-making process and has the ability to influence key decision-makers.
Preempts stakeholder objections and pushes the customer to a favorable outcome.
Develops customer advocates who sell and build consensus on PPG's behalf
- 2 to 4 years of sales or stores operations experience with demonstrated customer service acumen
- A two or four year degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous coatings experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have maintained a motor vehicle record within acceptable limits as prescribed by PPG
- Availability to work and travel within assigned territory 80% of time. Periodic evening hours required for trade organization meetings and customer events.
- Ability to analyze territory performance reports and develop sales territory business plans.
- Ability to calculate discounts and profit associated with selling price; to calculate commissions associated with territory performance; to take measurements and calculate surface area associated with making product volume estimates
PPG Industries' vision is to continue to be the world's leading coatings and specialty Products Company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability, and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world.
PPG Architectural Coatings impressive line-up of residential, commercial, and industrial paint brands offers a wide range of choices to meet everyone's needs – from consumers to interior designers, painting contractors to property managers, and developers to architects.
Join an industry leading company!
Apply today! www.ppg.com
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may request a copy of PPG's affirmative action plan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!