Northbrook Job Description Sample
Automation Tester With Load Runner, Load Tester, Api/Soap UI/ Skype Interviews Are Acceptable
Skype interviews are acceptable
Top 3 Skills:
Test Engineer Senior Consultant II owns all test coordination, planning, and creation or execution of automated test scripts for medium to high complexity projects using Load Runner and Ready API. This engineer manages and owns the test strategy as the overall quality champion on the team, identifies acceptance criteria, defines the test conditions when stories or requirements are created, designs and implements test automation architecture and may enhance and modify the test automation framework.
In an agile/scrum environment, may:
o Execute practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, etc.).
o Participate in Scrum, Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities prepared to take on any role within the Agile team o Participate in Sprint planning and release planning o Participate in backlog refinement o Define acceptance criteria when stories are created For activities related to Test Management, may:
o Decompose business requirements to be able to write effective acceptance criteria and automated test scripts for medium to high complexity projects o Define, review and coordinate an iterative test strategy, develop test strategy for medium to high complexity projects o Support, design, development and implementation of medium complexity modifications to test automation architecture for web services framework o Provide/Own input into automation techniques, carrying out POC and other analysis o Execute test cases within the Functional, Mobile, or Web Services Automation framework usinr LoadRunner and Ready API.
o Create test data and identify environment needs for medium to high complexity projects o Ensure software quality via continuous and iterative testing approach o Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure o Create and maintain an environment where a Test Driven Development behavior is fostered o Create automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline o Collaborate with external environment team members to troubleshoot issues and determine environment needs and constraints o Apply Testing Lifecycle Management principles in the context of a product o Possess technical competency to interact with application developers to ensure software quality Knowledge/Skills/Abilities/Experience
4+ years of manual & automation testing experience of N-tier
4+ applications and SDLC Processes
1+ years of experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
Experience on the below technical skills o Software development experience (Java preferred Java Scripting / Groovy Scripting) o Test automation Development (Web Services, REST Services) SOAP UI or similar tools o Relational Database Management and Data validation (Oracle, SQL) Expertise with testing Web Services Leverages Agile/Scrum-enabling test execution tools. Experience with the following tools:
o Web Service Testing Tools for REST Services (e.g. CA LISA, SoapUI, other WS tools) o JAVA (Java scripting / Groovy Scripting) o Relational Database Management (e.g. Oracle, SQL, MySQL) o Defect Management (e.g. HP Quality
Center) o Source Code Management Tools (e.g. Git, TFS, RTC) o IDE (e.g.
Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio) o Continuous Integration tools (e.g.Jenkins, Hudson)
Agile Planning tool (e.g. JIRA)
Previous experience working with Non-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) Previous experience with Initiate Infosphere 11.5 Previous experience with Performance Testing (Performance Center) LOAD RUNNER Ready API
- Perform IQ, OQ, and PQ on new and existing manufacturing equipment.
- Requalify existing processes on a project by project basis.
- Write risk assessments, protocol preparation, scheduling, etc.
- Assist in serialization efforts.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, or a related science.
- 1-3 validation experience in a GMP environment.
- Strong desire to learn and communication skills.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
Netsuite Open Air Developer
Location: Northbrook, IL
Must have : Open Air is related to NetSuite.
· Experience in Open Air Development & Scripting
· Experience using OpenAirConnect to integrate other systems
· Needs to have functional overview, especially around Projects, Resourcing, OTL
· Experience in building and consuming APIs using SOAP and/or REST
· At least one solid implementation and Integration experience which involve any 3rd party system with any tool
Pls send me your updated resumes to email@example.com
Phone : 248-504-0899
Retail Manager (Deerfield)
- Responsible for training office personnel, responsible for performance management of staff
- Conduct Annual performance reviews, process payroll and attendance management for direct reports.
- Accountable for all cash, checks and credit card processing/receipt; financing third party and in-house financing from application through billing.
- Handling all customer complaints in polite, calm and pleasant manner, directing them to appropriate areas quickly and courteously
- Fully responsible for the delivery confirmation process.
- Understand and adhere to Company Policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Policy and Procedures manual
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available, as needed, to work evenings, holidays, and weekends, with or without advance notices.
- Responsible for the invoicing of tickets not done by CPU.
- Responsible to review reports and invoice any missed tickets.
- Responsible for the proper balancing of drawer(s) at end of day.
- Responsible for ordering supplies, generally once a month in two month quantities.
- Responsible for assisting in the working of undelivered report in order to ensure customers get their merchandise within the required time frame.
- Responsible to assist in sales training when appropriate (i.e. financing, computer, etc)
- Responsible for ensuring all outside communications get to appropriate individuals or departments in a timely manner.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of the office – keeping it neat and organized.
- Responsible for petty cash settlement and replenishment.
- Responsible for closing store when appropriate
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS: Ability to deal effectively with the public. Dynamic and outgoing personality effective communication skills both written and verbal. Math and computer skills. Must have ability to solve problems, handle stress and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TOOLS OR EQUIPMENT USED ON THE JOB: Computer, calculator, fax, copier, scanner
High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Previous Business experience preferred and 1 year of supervisory
Skills:Computer experience required
Urgent Requirement Of Jira Administrator In Deerfield IL
QA Review / Batch Records Consultant
There are two Contract roles with a Pharmaceutical Company located in Chicago metro area in Bannockburn, IL
We can hire for these roles on a W2, C2C or 1099 basis
These are long term contracts which should run 2 years or more
- Perform and support QA review of executed batch records for clinical CMO products
- Perform and support QA advisory and approval of CMO’s quality system records including Deviation, Change Control and Environmental Monitoring
- Support design, development and testing of electronic tools for management of CMO’s data analytics and performance metrics.
- Any additional departmental support as needed
Restorative Nurse (Rn)
LocationVision, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K
Chicago, IL 60035 USA
In keeping with our organization’s goal of improving the lives of the Guests we serve, the Restorative Nurse plays a critical role in providing superior customer service and nursing care to all Guests. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, the Restorative Nurse implements and directs the facility’s restorative nursing program with the goal of helping Guests reach and maintain their full mobility potential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops, implements, directs and evaluates the facility’s Restorative Nursing Program.
- Meets and consults with the facility’s interdisciplinary team on a regular basis to develop and maintain restorative care standards.
- Ensures that the restorative nursing program complies with applicable laws, regulations, and national restorative nursing standards and requirements.
- Participates in the admission process by meeting with new Guests and providing them with a clear overview of the restorative program.
- Participates in discharge planning, development and implementation of Guest care plans and assessments.
- Performs administrative tasks such as charting, care planning, reports and etc. Completes assigned MDS portions accurately and on time.
- Assists with the recruitment and selection of restorative nursing staff.
- Provides supervision to R.N.A’s and all subordinate staff which includes checking their work to ascertain that assignments have been completed.
- Completes annual performance reviews of all subordinate restorative staff. Provides guidance and education to staff in regards to their performance.
- Provides counseling and disciplinary action to subordinate staff members as needed.
- Assists with and participates in the disciplinary process of subordinate restorative staff.
- Assign all R.N.A’s and other subordinate staff to Guests. Assign break times and all regular and special assignments.
- Performs other nursing care assignments by working as a floor nurse when needed.
- Only practices nursing procedures and tasks with the scope of licensure.
- Ensure that Guest care plans are being followed and asses each Guest’s status in accordance with their care plan.
- Round with physicians when needed.
- Must be knowledgeable of individual care plans and support the care planning process by reporting specific information and observations of the Guest’s needs, preferences and report any behavioral changes.
- Assure that established infection control and standard precaution practices are maintained when providing care. Follow established safety precautions when preforming tasks and using equipment and supplies.
- Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and supply issues to appropriate persons.
- Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of Guests and interacts with them in a manner that displays warmth, respect and promotes a caring environment.
- Answer and respond to call lights promptly and courteously.
- Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Guests, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.
This position has direct supervisor responsibilities for R.N.As, C.N.As and other personnel assigned.
Home Health PRN Registered Nurse - RN
Home Health PRN Registered Nurse
RNPart time or PRN Registered Nurse
Home Health Paid Per Visit covering the greater Northbrook, Prospect Heights and Vernon Hills area primarily on weekends
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a PRN Home Health RN to provide services in the greater Prospect Heights, Northbrook and Vernon Hills, IL area primarily on weekends. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
Evaluate patient and home health environment to determine required services and involve the patient and patient's family in developing the plan of care
Develop the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
Serve as the patient's advocate and maintain ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
Provide direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN's/LVN's & HHA's)
Required skills and qualifications:
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Two years of previous related experience
Licensed as an registered nurse in the state of practice
Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver's license
Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred but not required
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Questions? Please contact Kelly Dymock at 704-541-7471, 414-299-5076 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities Assistant (Program Services Assistant/Resident Programs Assistant)
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Activity Assistant will provide daily activity programs for residents and assist the Program Services Coordinator in providing a full range of program services. This position requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism due to constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction. Assist in and deliver program services.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with residents having dementia and appropriate therapeutic/behavioral interventions. Must be able to work as a part of a team. Must successfully complete the required Alzheimer's training.
Job Specific Details:
Weekends and rotating holidays.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!