Northlake Job Description Sample
Technology Lead Tableau
Technology Lead ndash Tableau In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Chicago, IL.
This position may require relocation.
citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Qualifications Basic bull Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
bull At least 6 years of experience with Information Technology.
Preferred Requirements middot Good exposure to Tableau tool middot Well Aware of Onshore Offshore model (as it requires good co-ordination from onsite with offshore folks) middot Good Communication Skills middot Fairly Good BIDW Concepts.
middot Good design capabilities and articulation skills.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Thanks Regards Elisa Miller Net2Source Inc.
Tel x 425 Cell Address One Evertrust Plaza, Suite 305, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Website E-mailelisamnet2source.com Refer and Earn Up to 2500 for Full Time permanent job.
Front End Lead Developer
Ten or more years of hands-on experience in a software development profession.
Two or more years leading software development teams.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The ability to communicate your vision in a positive and constructive manner is a central part of this role.
Strong front end development fundamentals.
Strong understanding of front end development best practices and trends.
Software,Technical support,ASP.NET,PAC,Project management / Budgeting,Requirements Management,Validate Functionality,Requirements Workshops,Product Specifications
Information Security Project Manager
Role security project manager Location Chicago, IL Duration contract 10.0 to 15.0 6 months Wersquore looking for someone who has information security project management experience.
Wersquod expect a candidates resume to depict details around project management experience.
To collect and document business requirements, interfacing with project delivery team, testing and delivering application documentation and recommending effective solutions.
Provide a complex technical guidance on the current security posture.
Break up the effort and investment required to execute different tasks.
Plan for contingency and project risks.
Ensure that multiple small projects and large projects responsible for are delivered without any escalation.
Channelize and prioritize efforts to ensure quality output on policies, procedures, guidelines and product specific assessments.
Liaison with vendor or professional services for external support.
Fine tune security processes, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
Identify areas of improvement in security solutions periodically by looking at some improvements.
Create and review the security procedures and provide management with updates on security aspects.
Conduct security assessments, reviews and audits.
Create security templates and quality gates for different design documents, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
Interact with different vendors and subject matter experts to provide guidance required to meet the customer expectations.
Identify data for measurement of KPI and KRAs of individuals working on the project.
Plan for milestones which are practical.
Develop and conduct training programs for the team members.
Lead one security working group (Network security, cloud security). Write white papers.
ThanksRegards, Sanjeev kumar SPAR Information Systems (a E-verify Company) Phone ext 363 Fax Email sanjeevsparinfosys.com mailtosanjeevsparinfosys.com URL httpwww.sparinfosys.com NOTE We respect your online privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail
information security project management,Network security, cloud security
Legal Assistant - Paralegal
Are you looking for meaningful work? Are you a problem solver? If so, take advantage of a unique opportunity to join our staff at a small but well-established, highly professional workers' compensation and personal injury law firm in the Chicago Loop. We represent injured parties and now seek an assertive, responsible individual with superior organizational and interpersonal skills to work closely with our attorneys & legal staff regarding litigation, case management, including daily, extensive client contact.
Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Assisting in efficiently & accurately manage busy 12 line switchboard.
Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
Screening & documenting new client calls.
Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments.
Communicate with clients, medical providers, insurance companies, lien holders and opposing counsel as instructed.
Immediately document all conversations & correspondence within the Practice Management Software.
Other duties as assigned by firm management including receiving, sorting and distributing mail / packages, typing as assigned, creating and mailing / emailing / faxing contracts and correspondence, kitchen maintenance, supplies management.
- Must be available full time.
- Must be a self-starter, extremely organized, detailed orientated and reliable.
- Pleasant and professional attitude.
- A strong pleasant voice.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Type a minimum of 65 WPM.
- A working knowledge of computers and software including MS-Word, MS-Outlook and some MS-Excel. A working knowledge of Time Matters is a plus.
- Bilingual (English /Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- The ability to work accurately in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- A minimum of two to three years experience working for an injury law firm.
JOB APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicant only contact by response to this ad will be considered. No agents or telephone calls will be considered.
- Your application must include your resume, salary history, salary requirements and references. Cover letters are optional but are reviewed.
Following this step is mandatory or your resume will be deleted.
- We do not use Word Perfect so don’t bother submitting any of the above in that format or it will be automatically rejected.
IMPORTANT Hint (only if you wish to be considered for this position): Failure to completely follow the Job Application Requirements above will result in an automatic rejection of your application!
The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying prospective clients, developing those prospects into actual clients and maintaining client relations at the highest levels. The position requires a self-motivating individual who can convey an image of confidence in themselves, value in our company, and leadership to others. This position requires and individual who can align themselves and their day-to-day functions with our Brand.
Identify key decision makers for extended-stay travel
Generate leads through cold calling on the telephone, person-to-person meetings and networking with prospective and actual clients
Work with prospective and current clients selling vertically within each industry and business segment to identify additional business opportunities within their companies
Network and participate in local professional organizations within key industries specific to the assigned territory. Familiarity with organizations such as ERC and SHRM plus others is required
In-person follow up on leads received through general referrals, cross-selling, advertisements and inquiries
Create and distribute sales materials and presentation collateral as appropriate for each appointment
Tour prospective key decision makers through apartment communities as necessary
Assist the General Manager in general sales activities, including trade shows, advertising, public relations and others as directed
Generate Cross-sold business outside local market to support the BridgeStreet system and function as a total resource for the local client base
Maintain a list of the top 25 revenue accounts and work on expanding that list
Maintain a quarterly target list of 8 top accounts and work on producing business and expanding that list
Complete weekly plans and quarterly action steps and review with the Director of Sales
Update the company’s database with client information daily and weekly as needed
Assist the GM and DOS in developing the Sales Department annual budget and work within the budget
Make recommendations on apartment inventory for existing and pending sales
Maintain area map complete with inventory and client locations noted for making recommendations on apartment locations and new markets
Work designated territory in a structured format
Participate in apartment pricing issues and decisions
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a strong dedication to the job and company
- Customer focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong innovation and experimentation skills
- Knowledge of travel and or relocation industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Extensive skill in development and delivery of sales presentations
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using Microsoft WORD, Outlook, Access. PowerPoint and Tasks manager systems
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Previous experience using Sales Automation Software for tracking sales and account activity
- Proven success in a Customer focused sales environment
- Previous experience calling on upper management level clients through phone and in-person sales presentations
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts is preferred.
- Formal negotiation training is ideal
Travel (approx): Visit current and prospective local clients as needed.
Number of Employees supervised (approx): 0
Sr Software Developer
We are looking for an experienced Sr Software Developer to build high quality systems, lead projects, and mentor teams while focusing on innovating and improving the development practices within our Agile/TDD environment.
This role will develop capabilities with new technologies as well as maintain and support our existing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. We need someone with a genuine passion for technology, problem solving, and creativity.
If you were here in the last few months you would have: developed a new build and deploy pipeline using Chef and Jenkins, improved search relevancy in SOLR, or created a new mobile-first Ember app.
- · Effectively participate on a scrum team under an Agile development process
- · Involvement in all phases of the development lifecycle, including design and analysis to solve complex business problems
- · Implementation using the most appropriate technology (new technologies encouraged!)
- · Automated testing
- · Deployment in a continuous integration pipeline
- · Support of new as well as existing applications
- · C# / VB.NET exp preferred but we’re open to a diverse range of backgrounds
MORE IMPORTANTLY we’re looking for the type of Agile Technologist that knows how to:
- Keep code releasable and working so that it can be continuously deployed to production environments
- Write high quality unit tests that act as an executable specifications for how the code is supposed to work
- Write maintainable and useful acceptance tests that help us ensure that an application works the way a user expects
- Write good object oriented code that can be continuously refactored and improved in order to keep code base clean and maintainable over the long term
- Build rapid feedback cycles into the development process
- knows how build, test, and deploy automation works and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty scripting
- Own an application from cradle to grave, eat their own dog food, and won't throw things over the wall for another team to have them deal with it.
- Work in the cloud and utilize managed services to reduce the need for self managed infrastructure
- Build and maintain service oriented, event driven systems, that are small encapsulations of specific responsibilities
- Mentor and lead teams to improve in these areas, is never satisfied with where things are, and is always striving for continuous improvement
We are seeking a Data Architect to join our Data and Analytics Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is effective working with large development teams in a highly collaborative environment.
Database development skills (SQL, T-SQL)
Big Data Technologies including (Azure Data Factory, Spark, NoSQL, Hadoop, HDInsight, Big Data Architecture) a plus
SQL Server 2012 or later, SQL Azure, SSIS
SQL Server 2016 Experience is a plus
Architect and manage teams of developers performing Data Integration, Data Quality management, Data Blending
Knowledge of structured programming languages: Example C# or Python
SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization
Troubleshooting of complex data solutions
6+ Years experience leading on-short and off-shore teams of developers
Experience working on large teams a plus.
Experience with Project Planning and more specifically sprint planning a plus.
6+ Years development and leadership experience with SQL and TSQL.
6+ Years development and leadership experience using ETL / Data Integration Tools (SSIS preferred).
7+ Years of experience performing Data Analysis / Data Profiling.
7+ Years of requirements analysis experience.
7+ Years of experience working in environments with formal SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience,
3 + years of experience working on teams utilizing Agile Methodologies.
6+ Years authoring technical and functional documentation
Develop, maintain, test, and troubleshoot data solutions, including Database Development, ETL / Data Migration Development, and Big Data Development.
Collaborate with technical and non-technical resources to solve issues and develop new functionality.
Participate in Requirements Gathering and Analysis meetings with Team Members, Internal Customers, and Stakeholders.
Mentors and assists Data Engineers and Data Developers as needed.
Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience.
ETL, SQL, SSIS, Project Management, Data Analytics
Hoopis Group is a professional culture that promotes flexibility, growth and work/life balance.
· Professionals choose to partner with Hoopis Group because of the culture, professional growth opportunities and impact you can have on your family and community.
· What this means to you is that you will have a committed and loyal team who will train, educate and help you build a successful business to accomplish your career goals and dreams.
· The real benefit is you will have the confidence, clarity, and security of knowing you have given yourself the opportunity to have everything you want and deserve in your career.
We are looking for candidates interested in becoming a Financial Professional and partnering with us!
HG has found that individuals and businesses are in need of advisors who are equipped with the right education to teach and help prepare for their future wealth management needs. We have a culture and very detailed development plan to teach our new associates the resources of the financial services industry to do right by their clients. We look to develop long-standing relationships with our clients that deliver continuous solutions in this ever-changing economy.
What does it mean to partner with Hoopis Group?
Being a part of a boutique-wealth management firm with a group of experienced managers and specialists to help you along the way. A culture of encouragement and idea sharing that rewards those who work hard. Several opportunities celebrate the “wins” with ongoing office awards, yearly recognition, monthly dinners at restaurants around Chicago, happy hours and qualification trips, to name a few.
Who are we looking for?
· Market development/networking abilities
· Presentation and organization skills
· Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
· BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
What is the growth path?
During our coaching consultation and continued development meetings we can help you determine your path and guide you in the right direction. There are many opportunities and you are in the driver’s seat:
Professional: Financial Services Professional – Registered Representative – Financial Advisor – Specialist
Management: Managing Associate – Sales Manager – Vice President – Senior Vice President – HG Partner – HG Senior Partner
Hoopis Group is a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), a Fortune 100 company (FORTUNE magazine 2014), led by General Agent, Peter H. Hoopis. We deliver state-of-the-art financial solutions to individuals, families, business owners and executives. Our comprehensive suite of financial services ranges from investments, risk management, estate planning and retirement planning. We also offer solutions to corporate clients and growing businesses, including benefits administration, risk management, business succession planning, retirement planning and education funding strategies.
Interested in having a conversation? Michael Lacey at email@example.com. This opportunity is performance based, and includes full benefits and retirement package.
Securities, investment advisory and financial planning services are offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC Member SIPC www.sipc.org 300 S. Wacker Drive Suite 2000 Chicago, Il 60606 312-347-1660. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
*Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. Financial Services Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.
New Business Development / Sales
We are a privately held Building Amenity management firm with a focus on onsite fitness centers. Our corporate offices are located in downtown Chicago. Our organization consists of several management companies. Our onsite corporate fitness/ wellness management company oversees a diversified portfolio of multi-tenant and client-owned real estate properties. Separately, we have a Biometric Screening and Incentive management company which provides onsite screenings and ongoing incentive programs for companies all across the United States. Finally, our newest venture involves the management of onsite amenity services, including spa services, physical therapy, and meal planning.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Director of New Business Development who is energetic, outgoing, and motivated to grow our nationwide portfolio. This person will be located at our Chicago office. Must be very customer service oriented in order to promote a welcoming environment for current and prospective clients.
The Director of New Business Development whose primary duties are to identify prospects, present professionally the features and benefits of our services, and properly secure agreements for qualified projects. In addition, he or she must be able to maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere and develop strong relationships within the commercial real estate community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming inquiries (phone/ emails) and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, service request, etc. in an upmost professional manner.
- Identify prospective projects, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the services and programs offered by our companies, while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Account Managers for marketing the property and for improving client satisacton.
- General administrative duties to include but not limited to, completing RFI and RFP's, assisting with completion and filing of reports, updating CRM, etc.
- Maintain good standing vendor relationships.
- Post/delivery communications with clients.
- Attend company meetings when requested, which may sometimes be held in the corporate offices or other offsite locations.
- Perform outreach marketing duties and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Learn and have complete knowledge of company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Operations Manual to be received upon employment.
- Maintain wok area in a clean and organized manner.
- Basic knowledge of Commercial Real Estate
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
- Must have complete knowledge all lines of business within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to use a CRM tool
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401K, bonuses, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate.
Principals only. Recruiters may not contact this job poster.
Robert Half Technology is looking for a dedicated DBA that loves the challenge of solving complex problems.
If you are an efficient problem solver with highly tuned decision making skills, then perhaps this position is for you.
What you will do every single day Install, configure, and maintain all SQL Server instances across development, staging, and production environments.
Ensure database server topology, configuration, and maintenance are designed and executed to meet SLA objectives.
Advise on database design, tuning options, and other potential issues.
Fix SQL Server service outages as they occur.
Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms.
Baseline system performance and monitor for deviation, recommending and implementing improvements to slow running queries.
When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or indexquery changes.
Job Requirements What you bring to the role Computer Science Degree and 5+ years of database experience.
Strong knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle 12c.
Experience with tuning queries to improve performance.
Previous experience in production environments and being on-call.
Experience with maintenance, backups, and restores on multiple databases.
Storage and server hardware knowledge a plus.
Database, DBA, Development, Hardware, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!