Northvale Job Description Sample
SRE - Data Center
Orangeburg, NY - USA
Our Data Center SRE Team is trusted to help automate all infrastructure delivery. We collaborate regularly with teams across our organization to help implement new technologies and strategies for maintaining the multi-billion dollar Data Center operation.
What’s in it for you:
You’ll build infrastructure as code and automate away the toil. We'll trust you to define, document and automate all operational processes. Through the collaborative development of automation and standardized configuration utilities, you’ll provide focused engineering and operational support. For example, our Infrastructure Teams will depend on tools that you develop to automate the standup and support of all compute. You will be at the center of our hub for innovation and you’ll get the opportunity to evaluate emerging technologies along with their impact on various technology infrastructure services.
Who you are:
You are someone who has extensive experience in automating repeatable processes. You have a constant thirst for learning about new technologies which you use to find the best solutions to multi-factor problems. You have a proven track record of successfully integrating processes by building Infrastructure as Code.
We’ll trust you to:
- Design, develop, implement and document tools as well as orchestration for the standup and support of compute infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documentation, training, and SLAs for managed infrastructure
- Act as point of escalation for operations teams in supporting current and emerging technologies
- 3+ years experience with Python and/or C/C++
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure engineering
- 2+ years experience with Unix (RHEL/Ubuntu, etc…)
- Experience working with Salt or Ansible for orchestration (preferably Salt)
- Good knowledge of SDLC concepts
- Operational expertise running production-range systems and able to solve problems related to capacity and performance
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- Working knowledge of Jira concepts
- Proven track record for building Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with server/storage hardware technologies from third-party vendors
- Knowledge of how network traffic gets routed and its integration within the full stack
- Baseboard Management Controller configuration experience
Dermatology Practice In New York Seeking General Dermatologist
Job ID: #11520416
myDermRecruiter is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Board-Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join our client in Rockland County, New York. See patients for Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology. They are looking for a team oriented, hardworking candidate with a passion for Dermatology. Enjoy an excellent work/life balance!
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Full-Time opportunity, 4-5 day work week your choice!
- Very busy office, will be busy from day one!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Earn a generous base salary plus production-based incentives
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, 401K and more!
- Sign on Bonus!
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at email@example.com and I will call you personally to give you further details about this great opportunity.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Test Automation Engineer
Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Duration: 7 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle
• Design and development of test automation frameworks (Selenium);
• Developing test cases for projects within functional area and responsible for the execution of test plans and cases created
• Working seamlessly with vendor and technical development team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios
• Document all defects in HP Quality Center 11/Jira and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation
• Proactively communicating with developers and business to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution
• Implementation of traceability between test cases and requirements documentation
• Be an active participant in the overall team objectives and improvement initiatives
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior knowledge and experience with testing of automative company Aftersales/Engineering applications
• Ability to manually test and manage other testers while coordinating with Project Team
• UAT Testing experience is essential
• Hands on skills with Selenium platform to setup and execute the testing
Education and Experience
• 5+ years of experience with the full spectrum of Quality Assurance testing and systems development lifecycles (Waterfall and/or Agile) a must
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• 3+ years of extensive automation test script creation
• Proven experience working closely with development teams and analysts
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• Must have practical experience and solid understanding of some of the technologies/tools like: Selenium. QC, SQL, Web Services, .NET, QTP, Soap Sonar
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Senior Application Engineer
Prior experience with application engineering required
Ability to own multiple application engineering duties and provide post-implementation server and client support
Attend and/or lead application team meetings representing Engineering with technical and non-technical staff and document deployment requirements
Liaison to Senior Management, good presentation skills
Work with offshore Engineering team to complete deployments, sometimes hands-on other times oversight responsibilities
Administrative experience with Windows Server OS 2008/2012 required, 2016
Intermediate knowledge of MS IIS web platform. Understanding of http/s, SSL, Microsoft IIS 6.0/7.x/8.5 administration and configuration, networking protocols, load balancing methodologies.
Significant experience as lead Engineer with Microsoft Azure IaaS & PaaS Services
Template/Image creation and maintenance
Scripting – PowerShell
Functional understanding of Windows/System Patch Deployment, WSUS/SCCM and Microsoft System Center components: SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM
Microsoft Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, CSV – Build, Administration, Best Practices, Maintenance
General understanding of networking/LAN/WAN/DMZ concepts, firewall knowledge
MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 administrative experience and relational database concepts.
Creation of simple SQL queries, running pre‐defined scripts, configuration, security, and interpreting logs and traces.
Working knowledge of LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory Administration and Maintenance, Group Policy Design and implementation
VDS (virtual directory service)
Encryption technologies, Bit locker/SSH, etc.
Focus on system security/hardening
Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks and systems i.e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity tests, etc.
Understanding of performance monitoring and capacity analysis
Proficient written and verbal English skills
General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to an enterprise environment.
*Flexibility in scheduling with a willingness to work extra or non‐standard hours as needed
Ability to work well within a multi‐disciplinary team structure, but also independently
MCP/MCSE certification (optional, but preferred)
MICROSOFT IIS 6.0
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES
MS SQL SERVER
MS SQL SERVER 2005
Certifications & Licenses:
Primary Purpose and Goal
The Solution Review Service’s Security Analyst conducts information technology security reviews (infrastructure, system and application) for risks to client's technology environment and data privacy obligations, and authors risk assessments and recommendations regarding such controls for a wide-range of technology solutions throughout their lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Provide quality assurance (appraisal and approval) of security deliverables, to include revising and drafting test plans, security specification reviews and standards, and technical documentation
Conduct the review of applications from a security and privacy perspective; review and contribute to client's IT Standards used in the solution security review process and provide security recommendations and better practices regarding secure software development in waterfall, agile, and DevOps methods
Provide and document advice, risk assessment and recommendations regarding privacy and security controls for projects/solutions throughout an asset's lifecycle
Communicate regularly with Project Managers, project teams and representatives from various functional teams, including escalating any matters that require additional analysis to functional subject matter professional(s)
Provide input on the formulation of risk control standards that impact ITS Global projects and business sponsors; advice on and develop recommendation to improve ITS Global's software development program by integrating security processes, technologies/tools and methodologies to enable agile and DevOps delivery
Work with others in the Information Protection Group on ongoing or new information risk activities, as the need arises.
This role reports into the Solution Review Service Lead within the Information Protection Group.
Management and Competencies
Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with a globally dispersed, multi-cultural and multi-discipline team
Background working on large-scale international projects and the ability to manage multiple processes and projects at once
Ability to Plan large projects and prepare executive level reporting including financial analysis
Strong written and oral communication skills for effective communication at all organizational levels
Ability to gain and maintain credibility with other internal working groups & teams
5 to 10 years of relevant IT and IT security experience with a background in software security, software develop using Agile and DevOps methods and tools
Experience in documenting processes and reviewing or drafting technical architecture and cloud security architecture material better practice; prefer prior Azure experience
A holistic understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and remediation strategies. Experience with computer forensics practices and procedures, basic investigations, and evidence handling is preferred.
Professional security and cloud qualifications such as CISSP, CISA and CCSP preferred. Applicant must be willing to obtain CISSP, if they are not already certified
Minimum Degree Required:
Certifications & Licenses:
Draft Product Documentation (incl: Configuration Guides, User Guides)
Facilitates development and deployment of system integration strategies that promote use of common tools and processes
Generate Weekly/Monthly Operational Reports
Manage users, groups and projects
Participate in technical review boards and provides technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of the Microsoft products
Plan and control GitLab upgrades as appropriate.
Perform Upgrade and Patches installations
Support Deployment and development performed within GitLab account
Support DevOps practices for project teams leveraging GitLab
Work with appropriate product supplier for enhancements and issues not resolved in-house
Work with customer executives and IT Business & Technical Architects to develop and deploy in multiple integrated systems Interacts with the client to define deliverables and discuss issues, questions, and improvements.
Applies and provides technical leadership in developing and validating improved processes, technologies and large scale systems to support customers and stakeholders
Collaborate with cross functional teams virtually and in person for Production support and releasing new vendor software upgrades, Operating Systems upgrades, Infrastructure upgrades and Migration of service from datacenters.
Communicates well with Team and the stakeholders
Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
Must be able to work extended hours (10:30 PM IST) as needed including being available for off hours production support
Participate in Deployments, Production support, Tech Insertion and Data center Migration projects
Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Software: GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, SonarQube
Languages/Scripting: Ansible, Powershell
OS: Windows, Linux
Experience In Implementing DevOps solution for enterprise using best practices for software development projects
Experience with GitLab Administration Dashboard
Experience with GitLab CI/CD (https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/)
Experience with GitLab Flow version management
Analyze requirements, solutions, and estimates to complete installations, implementations, and customization of DevOps practices.
Software: Artifactory, Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), Brakeman Pro, Coded UI, Jenkins, Jira, MicroFocus Fortify SCA/SSC, TFS
Languages / Scripting: Ruby
Knowledge of Test Automation Tools and experience of Release Management and Deployment Automation Tool Experience
Civil / Structural Engineer
- Responsible for signing and sealing construction drawings created by the engineering team for the use of zoning and permitting.
- Review and approve the work of other A&E team members.
- Respond to and resolve Engineering issues.
- Create and execute project work plans.
- Communicate project status to clients and internal management.
- Conform design to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting.
- Coordinate with site acquisition and construction management team members.
- Prepare structural reports as needed.
- Coordinate sub-consultant team members including surveyors and geotechnical engineers.
- Utilize project tracker/spreadsheet to monitor and maintain project schedules.
- Assist in or lead the development of company guidelines and procedures, standards, and code related activity.
- Develop analysis tools and training presentations.
- Modeling and analysis of equipment placement and relevant telecom structures.
- Review and recommend placement of wireless equipment.
The candidate will have the following education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Professional license (PE) or EIT preferred.
- 0-6 years of professional work experience.
- Ability to perform site visits and attend client meetings as needed.
- Experience signing and sealing construction drawings.
- Experience working with structural analysis tools (Risa 3D, tnx
Tower) is preferred.
Wireless CAD Drafter
The CAD Designer / Drafter is responsible for transforming data such as verbal instructions, red-line sketches and drawings, into detailed drawings. The Drafter will also be responsible for following current company procedures and standards to ensure drawings are completed with quality and consistent with current drafting practices.
- Prepares routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of cellular tower structures and equipment systems derived from fully dimensioned layouts and sketches.
- Calculate quantity takeoffs and prepare cost estimates.
- Prepare concept layout plans and grading, utility, stormwater, and soil erosion / sediment control design.
- Relies on detailed instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Follows established technical specifications to prepare drawings.
- Consults with supervisor regarding drawing accuracy and drafting standards.
- Follows all company CAD best practices for drawing creation, file management and revision control.
- Provides regular feedback and updates to immediate supervisor about the status of drafting tasks.
Skills and Specifications:
- Wireless experience (cell tower industry) preferred, but not required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Some proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2010 or later.
- Able to manage multitask work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
Big Data Engineer (Westchester)
Are you a Data Engineer that would thrive in building out BI systems from scratch? How about working for one of the most established publishing and digital media organizations? If this sounds good to you, keep reading...
What is the Job?
As a Data Engineer on our newly formed team, you will be building out Data Pipelines and ETL using internal and external Data Sets.
You will architect and construct our analytics platform from the ground up.
You will be using all the newest technologies as a Data Engineer here, and work in conjunction with the Data Science team.
Who Are We?
We are an 80-year-old publishing and digital media organization that reaches millions of readers daily. We are headquartered in Yonkers, New York, and are an organization that prides itself in stability, work-life balance, (35-hour work week and we offer overtime even though this is a full-time role), and growth.
Don’t worry if you’re not based in Yonkers, we have shuttles running from New York City or the Yonkers Metro-North stop that will take you right to our doorstep! We currently employ 600 people and have a subscriber base of over 7,000,000 readers.
Though our company has been around a long time, we have worked very hard to keep up with the new technology trends so we are looking for talented Data Engineer who have used the newest technologies.
Even though we are nearly a hundred years old, we have a modern office space that operates more like a startup. We have a gym, fitness room, games consoles, fantastic canteen area, ping-pong tables, and trees & natural light flowing through our open corridors. We pride ourselves on our ability to truly provide a quality work-life balance for our staff.
What Skills Do We Need?
• Background in building Data Pipelines / ETL experience.
• Experience with Python
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with querying / SQL.
• Full Time Role with Paid Overtime (if work over 35 hours per week)
• Great Benefits Package
• Major discounts on products we test/review (TV's, Speakers etc.)
What’s In It For You / Other Perks?
We are a name-brand publication with a long history of success, stability, and longevity. Our work-life balance is legendary, any hours put in over 35 per week will be overtime. We have the resources of an established company but the environment of a startup. We use the newest technologies and stay cutting edge in the tech industry (we have to review it after all!).
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!