Northville Job Description Sample
Lead Preschool Teacher
Childtime Learning Center in Northville is Hiring!
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Preschool Lead Teacher
for our child care center located at 20804 Halsted
Our Lead Teachers:
Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
One-year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
Must be at least 18 years of age
Facility Caregiver - Northville (Afternoons)
Balanced Home Care is currently hiring for the following Independent Living Facility location:
Oakmont Northville - Independent Senior Living Facility
If you would like to schedule an interview for another one of our 6 other facilities in southeast Michigan, please refer to our other job postings.
Afternoon Shift: 2pm-10pm
42000 W Seven Mile Rd.
Northville, MI 48167
About The Job:
Schedules distributed monthly!
Some weekends required.
Pick your own on-call schedule!
Schedules distributed monthly
Provide skilled personal assistance including, but not limited to, bathing, dressing, personal grooming and hygiene, toileting and elimination, mobility, and any other assistance needed to assure that all personal (non-medical) needs are met, within the parameters established in the Client?s Service Agreement.
At least 6 months of RECENT facility or private duty caregiving experience to be considered, OR you must be a student in the caregiving/healthcare field.
Experience passing medication is preferred but not required.
Experience working with seniors (age 65+) is preferred.
Why Balanced Home Care?
Training programs with raises upon completion
Paid time off
Employee referral bonus program
An Employee Appreciation Committee
Quarterly raffles with BIG prizes
Voluntary on call bonuses
Annual holiday party for all staff
Employee of the month program with bonuses and giveaways
And many more!
Please submit an updated MS Word version of your resume, if possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
Our goal is to be Relationship Based, Problem Solver and Solution Provider with customers relying on our superior service levels, product knowledge, order completion rates and competitive pricing. Not only is the Account Manager function a critical position within the organization, we expect the person hired to bring value to the company in a way that fosters ideas and actions which will enhance our service, culture, efficiency and productivity. We work with and support multiple non-profits and great causes in the local area and nationally. If being active and supporting the local community is important, then you are off to a good start!
You must possess A POSITIVE, FUN ATTITUDE, with the ability to work on a team as well as individually, outstanding communication skills and orientation for detail a MUST.
This is a VERY FUN position and very rewarding. We are looking for a unique individual that can really jump in and help make a difference! We are an organization that believes ouremployees come first, and our clients are right behind them. Think about it, if we don't have Amazing people here, how can we create an Amazing experience for our clients!
Don't kid yourself, this is definitely a SALES JOB :) As a Member of the Account Management Team, you will be responsible for retaining and SELLING (penetration) into approximately 80 existing clients around the Detroit Metro area, with a base of approximately $2,500,000. Your objectives will be based on the prior year numbers and measured on the retention and growth, of which you will own! Our Clients really love us and you will be adding to that! Some of our Clients have one location and one point of contact, while others have multiple locations, departments and contacts. You will be building relationships and friendships, and cross selling to retain and expand our Client's business through a combination of customer satisfaction training skills, telephone calls, email communication and in person site visits and appointments. After the first 90 days and meeting all your clients, we generally see this position with about 75% of the time inside the office and 25% out.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not necessary).
- Hold yourself and others accountable for what you can control.
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- STRONG typing/computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook...).
- Innovative thought process and willingness to learn about new solutions, products and services!
- A Great Positive, Fun and Upbeat Attitude looking to create an environment where real success occurs!
- Must possess the drive and work ethic to succeed - a little Entrepreneurial spirit is awesome!
- Passionate about the work they do and the company they work for!
- Desire to support our community!
Competitive Base and Incentive Pay Program, Health Care, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Allowance, 401K with company match, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
Account Service Representative
Are you an outgoing problem-solver who multitasks effectively and strives for perfection?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented setting?
Would you describe yourself as proactive, persuasive, and disciplined?
The Account Service Representative (ASR) plays a vital role in our operation’s structure. As a third-party logistics provider (3PL), R2 Logistics provides shipping solutions for manufacturing customers nationwide. ASR’s ensure seamless communication from order entry to freight delivery, allowing us to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Data Entry – Accurately entering customer orders into the transportation management system
- Tracking Shipments – Communicating via phone and email with contracted carriers to record their locations
- Problem Resolution – Proactively investigating issues that arise in transit, assessing their impact on delivery times, and working with team members to provide solutions to ensure on-time delivery
- Schedule management – Creating pickup and delivery appointments via phone and email; informing team members of any scheduling conflicts
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service when faced with a challenge
- Excellent follow-up skills, with a keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask and produce results in a time-sensitive setting
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation
- Full-cycle training (industry & position)
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
General Filters is hiring an Accounting Clerk to support the increase in workload for the accounting department and to help the Company maintain its operational goals during its continued growth. This position is a great match for someone who is looking to grow and advance with the Company and has a passion for accounting!
Reporting to the Controller and Human Resources Manager, this self-motivated individual is responsible for maintaining financial records, collecting purchase orders, charge slips and sales tickets, reviewing and posting supplier invoices, preparing deposits, assisting with the general operations of the accounting department, and handling general administrative duties for the office, among other things.
Why Work for General Filters
The Accounting Clerk has the opportunity to and be directly involved in the Company’s internal accounting procedures along with the Company’s success and growth. The Company provides a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere and ongoing career development and training. This position has the opportunity for advancement in after two years.
Targeted Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate’s Degree in an Accounting field or 2 years of Accounting Clerk experience
- Strong computer skills with experience in an accounting based software and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of accrual-based accounting practices
- Customer service oriented with a professional speaking voice over the phone
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
The position is hourly, non-exempt and full-time. Compensation varies based on skills and experience. In addition, the Company offers a generous bonus plan, Medical insurance, voluntary dental coverage, a 401K and Profit-Sharing Plan, Life Insurance, and paid time off.
The Recruitment Process
The recruiting process is designed to ensure that we make the right hire for this critical position and will include a combination of phone and in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Carrier Sales Representative
Are you a confident self-starter who thrives in competitive situations?
Do you enjoy solving problems involving people and processes?
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
As a Carrier Sales Representative, your winning attitude and strategic problem-solving create the partnerships that allow R2 Logistics to uphold an unprecedented level of customer service. Working hand in hand with R2’s network of partner carriers, you create the lasting relationships that keep our customers’ freight moving.
Carrier Sales Representatives are responsible for:
- Sourcing, qualifying, and adding carriers to your network
- Maintaining and developing close relationships with carriers through daily communication
- Continually reviewing carriers’ capacity, to identify growth opportunities
- Observing and applying knowledge of the freight market’s trends and seasonalities
- Negotiating rates with your carrier network, through daily follow-up calls
- Strategizing with your Account Executives and Management team to provide capacity solutions for R2 Logistics’ current and prospective customers
- Competitive attitudes that strive to win
- Strategic problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detailed organization and follow-up skills
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- One on one training focused on setting up your career success
- Base salary + competitive incentives
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.
Application Engineer - Automotive Embedded Systems (Autosar)
- Help customers specify embedded software and tools for the design and development of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) based on the AUTOSAR standard
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations of Mentor solutions to qualified customers in the automotive sector
- Work with the software developers at Mentor to gain a thorough understanding of the embedded portfolio, covering Infotainment, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicle, Driver Information, AUTOSAR, Audio and Video solutions
- Be the go-to person for key customers, and assist them as they deploy automotive innovation
- Support customer evaluations and “proofs of concept”
- Work closely with the sales and account team to develop long-term strategic plans for our key accounts
- Master/Bachelor of science in electronics, software, computer science or in data/information technology
- Experience in software development for automotive control units (ECU) or similar
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration projects an advantage
- An understanding of C and Java programming
- Fluent business-level English
- Self-reliant, approachable and good communication skills
- Readiness to travel within the region, and occasionally globally
- Good knowledge of tools used for embedded program development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators) an advantage
- Knowledge of safety-systems, ISO26262, ASIL A-D an advantage
Project Engineer - Bridge Construction
Project Engineers work directly with the Project Management team to manage the completion of new bridge construction and bridge rehabilitation projects in Michigan. From subcontractor management to direct relationship management with clients and owners, Project Engineers play a vital role in the success of the Company and don’t just sit on the sidelines!
Project Engineers work as a liaison between Superintendents and Project Managers and have a high level of involvement in exciting projects around Michigan. No two days are alike!
Why Work for C.A. Hull
This position is an entry point into C.A. Hull and has ample opportunity for growth and career development both in responsibilities and job title. Project Engineers at the Company can eventually transition into Project Management, Estimating or even Special Operations positions.
In addition to 100% employer paid benefits, C.A. Hull offers a friendly and positive environment that encourages growth and professional development. The Company also values and offers team building opportunities for its employees.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- 100% commitment to safety, integrity and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- At least 1 year of experience in the construction of transportation projects preferred
- Experience working with the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is a plus!
- Understanding of project budgets, cost control and financial management
- Significant experience with computers and a variety of construction software
The position is full-time and permanent, with a competitive salary based on skills and experience. In addition, the Company offers 100% employer paid Medical and Dental insurance through BCBS, Company Profit Sharing plan which has historically averaged 10%, 401k match of up to 5%, vehicle allowance, paid time off, and professional development and training opportunities.
The Recruitment Process
The recruiting process is designed to ensure that we make the right hire for this critical position and will include a combination of phone and in-person interviews, candidate assessments, a pre-employment background check and drug test.
C.A. Hull is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer!
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Tenneco Inc. (NYSE:TEN), an $8.6 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of clean air and ride performance products for the automotive, commercial truck and off-highway, and large engine markets as well as the aftermarket.
We serve our customers from 93 manufacturing facilities and 15 engineering and technical centers around the world, delivering advanced technologies, quality products, powerful brands and outstanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, our 30,000 employees around the world demonstrate the company's commitment to shareholder value, our customers' success, employee engagement and sustainability.
Tenneco Experiential Network (TEN)
Tenneco provides an opportunity for students to accelerate their personal and professional growth via transformational experiential learning opportunities. Students working at Tenneco are connected, challenged and coached by experienced Tenneco Learning Partners who have been carefully selected by Tenneco Leadership to support, sponsor, and shape the next generation of early talent for Tenneco and the global automotive industry.
The Clean Air Purchasing Intern opportunity is located in Northville, Michigan.
The primary focus of the Clean Air Purchasing Intern opportunity is to provide hands-on learning and real world experience to students interested in exploring a career in supply chain management.
As a Clean Air Purchasing Intern, YOU will have a unique opportunity to interface with Tenneco's Supply Base and other functional areas within Tenneco.
Enter RFQ's and PPAP requests into Titan System. Monitor and follow-up on same.
Collect data from SAP, spreadsheets and other systems to assemble change management jobs.
Maintain master spreadsheet, track job change progress, and follow-up as required.
Collect and assemble change management data packages, conduct follow- up with input providers when required.
Support other projects for Supply Chain Management as required.
Must be able to work in a Team based environment.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Effective time management skills.
Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Student currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in supply chain, supply chain management or engineering (with a focus in supply chain or supply chain management) or business (with a focus in supply chain or supply chain management) from an accredited institution, with an expected graduation date from December 2019 to December 2021.
Ability to participate in an internship (minimum of 10 weeks) during the Summer internship period (May – August)
Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher.
Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver's license.
Ability to provide own transportation to/from the job site.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Student with a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
(ABOUT) CLEAN AIR
Tenneco is a global leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing Clean Air solutions for passenger cars, light trucks, commercial trucks, off-highway equipment and high horsepower engines used in marine, locomotive and stationary power applications.
Partnering with our global customers, we deliver Clean Air products and systems designed to meet global emissions regulations anywhere in the world, while our Clean Air technology roadmap ensures that we have the right solutions in place to meet the needs of our customers.
Tenneco's commitment to Clean Air product leadership includes investing in the core sciences, including combustion and thermal management, materials science and thermoelectrical energy. This advanced research enables the development of creative solutions that help us to better meet customers' current and future emissions control needs.
For more information, please visit http://www.tenneco.com/our_products/clean_air/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!