Norwell Job Description Sample
In-Home Tutor – Great Pay
Recruiting K-12 Tutors to be the first to join our Sylvan In-Home Team! Become part of our exclusive community of high quality tutors with the Sylvan seal of approval. Apply today.
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child’s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you’re joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it’s the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan’s proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method™ where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations – which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
How will joining the Sylvan In-Home team benefit you?
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best—tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync™. SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child’s needs while learning. It’s easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don’t have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
We ensure our tutors are of the highest quality and have stringent recruiting requirements. Every Sylvan In-Home tutor must submit a resume, complete a phone interview, and successfully pass a background check. We require you hold a bachelor's degree, preferably in a field that relates to the type of tutoring you would like to offer.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Customer Service Representative
Fantastic part-time to full-time opportunity in a growing boutique Insurance Company!
Our team of dedicated Client Advisors work exclusively with our Personal Lines clients to service existing accounts and to identify and develop new business opportunities. Our Client Advisors have a strong customer service mindset, focusing on the best interest of our clients, not simply numbers or accounts.
Our ideal candidate will be driven to succeed and enthusiastic about improving the way we serve our clients. Customer service and administrative tasks are part of this role. A team player who takes pride in offering superior service would thrive in this position.
Previous experience with high net worth clients and companies preferred!
Please apply today at www.brownstoneinsurance.com/hireme!
Insurance Sales Representative - Home & Auto
Gordon Atlantic seeks a personal lines sales representative to bring in new accounts to our growing insurance agency. We train to our proven process of qualifying leads and on-boarding new customers. Compensation: Salary plus bonuses. This position is a springboard into higher level commercial insurance sales, a ground floor opportunity for the right candidate.
Primary functions of the position are:
Develop relationships with prospects to generate new business home and auto sales through open questions and dialogue.
Maintain leads and follows-ups by utilizing our Hubspot CRM.
Educate customers and prospects on available solutions relevant to their needs.
Close sales, obtain or follow up for appropriate documents.
Interpersonal skills and language and math skills, are important attributes to achieving success in this position. Candidate will work closely with owner and seasoned sales people to develop skills needed to be successful in this business.
Our Mission: Gordon Atlantic. provides insurance products and customized risk advice to personal and business customers throughout Massachusetts. Customer relationships are our most important asset. We strive to make insurance make sense to all customers by providing the best combination of advice, service and price to enable them to make well informed decisions and to earn a lifelong trust.
CHA Consulting, Inc. a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm, is currently seeking a Senior Surveyor to join our successful survey team in our Norwell, MA office location. The Senior Surveyor will work on projects based in the MA and/or New England area.
The Senior Surveyor will work closely with internal and external clients, lead jobs from start to finish, prepare proposals, manage financial ends, as well as mentor junior level staff. Typical projects include ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Photogrammetric Surveys, Utility Corridors, and
- Works with other survey managers to coordinate, staff and oversee survey projects of diverse size and type.
- Works closely with engineers and planners throughout our multi-discipline/multi-market company as well as outside the company.
- Utilizes skills including determination and oversight of boundary survey; plan preparation of topographic, existing conditions and title insurance surveys; MassDOT, surveys; utility corridor surveys; heavy site and building construction control support; and photo control survey planning.
- Project estimating/proposal preparation.
- Mentorship of junior level staff.
- Supports the marketing efforts of the survey business at CHA.
- 8 years of experience working in the survey consulting industry required.
- Professional Survey License is required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of boundary law.
- Experience preparing proposals required.
- Experience overseeing survey crews.
- Desire to mentor junior staff required.
- Valid US Driver’s License is required.
- Some travel to project sites required on occasion (this position will mostly be in-office).
- An Associate’s degree in Survey/Engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in Survey is preferred, but not required.
- Experience associated within a multi-discipline consulting-engineering firm is preferred.
- Professional Survey License in multiple New England States preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred.
- Past experience on a larger survey team is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit the career section of our website at www.chacompanies.com, and reference job ID 3810.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our talented professionals strive to elate our clients in everything we do. We act as your single point of contact from start to finish, utilizing technology advancements and adapting teams, schedules, budgets and services to each unique challenge. Our client focus is driven by trust and collaboration. Together with you, we design, study, manage, and build projects that enhance our world.
At CHA, engineering and client engagement go hand-in-hand. Providing both yields amazing value... and amazing results.
Supermarket Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
RF DSP Product Development Electrical Engineer
Radio Solutions, Inc. is a well-established, fast growing company.
We develop, manufacture and deploy industry-leading, code compliant wireless communications enhancement products that provide reliable in-building communications for emergency first responders.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Product Development Engineer.
You will be working directly with and reporting to the company CEO. You will have a well-equipped R&D lab and have full access to our in-house manufacturing facility with state of the art SMT assembly line. We pride ourselves in our ability to rapidly develop, prototype and release new products.
If you love what you do, if you enjoy hands-on development work and if nothing would make you more proud than knowing that your creations help save lives than we want to hear from you!
- New Product R&D
- Product updates and improvements, new feature releases
- Production / Manufacturing support
- Software and firmware development
- Develop product documentation
- UL and FCC compliance support
- MSEE, PhD or BSEE with hands-on product development experience, ideally in RF and DSP / FPGA, RF amplifier design or equivalent areas.
- Familiarity with analog RF circuits, MOSFETs, and integrated circuits for control.
- Familiarity with Firmware development for Atmel ARM, in C and Arduino
- GUI Software development using Visual Studio .NET
- Working knowledge and experience using common RF test equipment including signal generators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, and oscilloscopes.
- Familiarity with PCB schematic layout tools and PCB CAD programs
- Ability to develop and test various RF circuits in 100MHz to 1GHz range
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- Experience with DSP / FPGA development for RF applications, FIR Filters etc.
- Must take pride in her/his work, must be dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Must be highly dependable and well organized
- Must be solution–oriented with a positive can-do work attitude
- Team player
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a full-time opportunity with benefits.
Our competitive compensation package is commensurate with experience, education and the skill level.
Radio Solutions, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
$80,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Lyft Driver (Be Your Own Boss)
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
We are looking for a Experienced Telecommunication Technician. Our mission is to continually exceed our customers' expectations by providing professional, reliable service and leading-edge technological solutions that meet our customers' needs today, tomorrow and into the future,
Working with a variety of PBX/Key/VolP solutions to meet all of today's demanding telecom .
A sound communications infrastructure is a vital requirement for new, expanding, or relocating businesses.We offers additional products and services including video surveillance, voice recording, and paging systems to round out your voice and data needs.
Applying appropriate troubleshooting techniques for analog and digital voice and data problems and installation.Complete work orders for adds, moves, changes, and repairs in one or more product lines.
Ensure front-line customer satisfactionReceive, plan and prioritize jobs/work orders via centralized dispatch on his/ her routes on a daily basis.
Complete all paperwork associated with jobs including: time spent per activity, equipment used, services provided, mileage logs, installation forms, site details,
Employ appropriate troubleshooting techniques for analog and digital voice and data problems and for security systems.
Maintain a complete and updated truck inventory of all tools and equipment necessary to complete jobs.
Submit requests for additional supplies to the Inventory Control Coordinator on a timely basis.
Skills & Abilities Required:
(education, experience, technical skills, communication skills, customer focus, time management skills, independence, accuracy)
2+ years telecommunications experience Allworx, NEC, Mitel training/ certifications would be helpful but not required.
Training on products by video training or on-site of training by company on their equipment is required.
Solid technical knowledge of product systems.
Ability to work on own with discretion; Ability to work well with other technicians.
Good customer service skills with good communication skills and solid work ethic.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to working with and providing a outstanding work environment.
Salary: Based on experience
Serving all of New England, New York, Florida and Atlanta
Products – Resources – FAQ – Blog
©2018 Indeed - Cookies, Privacy and Terms
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!