Novato Job Description Sample
Babysitter / Nanny
Our small elite outsourced accounting firm is ready to add another senior accountant to grow our established firm in Novato. We provide concierge accounting services, out-sourced controller services, and audit readiness solutions. Our clients consist of corporations, small to medium size service and retail companies, as well as individuals with multiple entities.
Minimum of five years general ledger management.
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting best practices and procedures.
Comprehensive understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
Experience with month-end / year-end fiscal close process.
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
In-depth experience with QuickBooks Desktop, Microsoft Office ( Primarily Word and Excel).
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Responds to inquiries professionally, consistently, and in a timely manner.
Consistent focus on accuracy.
Must thrive in a multi-task, fast paced, and demanding environment.
Full time position, 40 hours per week.
Flexible work schedule.
Start pay at $29/hour, and opportunities to increase.
Quarterly performance bonuses.
Health insurance benefits.
Two weeks paid time off.
Retirement plan available after one year employment.
Diverse work environment.
Senior accountant will oversee general accounting operations, including management and execution of transactions, bookkeeping services, sales tax reporting, financial reporting and analysis for various retail and service clients. Senior accountant will also assist with regulatory audits and filings.
Employment is contingent on passing background check.
Caviar Delivery Partner - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Retail Associate Alternative - Drive With Uber
Drive with Employer and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Employer is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy.
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
The Landscape Department provides a full service offering for Armstrong customers for any element of their landscape needs. The Landscape Designer position maintains a key role within the landscape division, serving as the liaison between the customer and Armstrong Garden Centers. Key focus areas of this position include customer service, sales and landscape design. This position supports multiple stores and reports to both the applicable Store Managers Manager of the Landscape Division (for purposes of landscape projects).
This position requires a dynamic and motivated self-starter who is capable of working both alone and with a team. This position requires the ability to complete multiple projects while maintaining the general requirements of the position in a time-sensitive environment. Extensive horticulture knowledge and exemplary customer service and sales skill are required of this position.
Candidates must possess at least 3-5 years of landscape design/landscape sales experience.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong salesmanship with closing capabilities
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong horticulture understanding and background
Overview of Position
- Accurate assessment of the scope of customer project
- Creating and innovative design recommendations including applicable plant material recommendations
- Forward thinking design capability incorporating hard good and other Armstrong product offerings
- Product coordination from design, fulfillment and installation
- Timely and exceptional customer follow-up
- Customer service and sales responsibilities at the retail location during the busy season and for training purposes
Compensation – We have great benefits! (Benefits available to full-time associates)
- Medical, dental, life insurance after 90 days
- Paid holidays and paid vacation after 90 days
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Salary will commensurate with experience
Physical Environment/Working Conditions- Safety First!
Requires extensive use of back, legs, knees, arms, feet and hands for lifting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, reaching overhead, and walking. Unassisted lifting limits between 30 and 50 lbs. Individuals may be required to do any or all of these situations throughout the work day, with an emphasis on walking and standing for a major portion of the day. The outside environment will comprise most of the day with some inside building activity.
As an employee-owned company, we take pride in working for the largest independent garden center in the US and your hard work contributes to increasing the value of our stock and builds your future at Armstrong; learn more in our Employee-Ownership section. If you love helping people we want you on our team; we can help you develop your green thumb.
Armstrong Garden Centers has 32 locations in California with 29 Southern California stores and three stores in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit our History page to learn how it all began in 1889.
Join a team with opportunities for career growth and development not only within Armstrong Garden Centers but also at our sister company, Pike Nurseries in Georgia.
Store Manager - Novato
Peet's Company Overview
For over 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees & teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better – a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values – Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth – guide us on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup. Peet's is currently seeking passionate Store Managers. The Store Manager is an inspirational leader who expands and deepens that unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. The Store Manager drives growth through ownership and authenticity while developing our future leaders.
What Does it take to be a Successful Store Manager?
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
- Facilitates change and empowers employees to grow.
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Effectively utilizes tools and has a strong sense of ownership to drive results.
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality in store operations and the customer experience.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across their team.
- Creates a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Assistant Store Managers, Shift Leaders, Baristas and Team Members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three years' experience as a Manager for high quality food service or retail provider. with superior customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's Vision, Mission and Values.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
What Benefits do Store Managers Receive?
At Peet's we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That's one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Bonus program
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- College tuition reimbursement program through Oregon State University Ecampus
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our Commitment to the Community
Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our community and serving our local communities doesn't stop at the counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the neighborhoods where they live and work thorough holiday donation programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the communities where our beans are
grown, lending hands and knowledge to make life and coffee better.
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Restaurant | restaurant manager | manager | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager jobs | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | Full Service Restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | manager | kitchen manager | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | general manager | restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | restaurants | restaurant |casual quick serve | catering | shift manager | QSR | quick serve | coffee| barista |
Data Systems Engineer
The IT Manufacturing & Laboratory Technologies department seeks a highly talented and motivated Data Systems Engineer to support the company multi-site manufacturing applications. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to partner closely with both IT professionals and engineers within our manufacturing, quality, facilities and information technology departments. She/he will play a key role in evaluating, designing, deploying and maintaining hardware and application systems. A strong candidate will have a successful track record implementing and maintaining computation infrastructures. Experience with pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industries would be a plus.
This is a high-performing, team based organization, where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled and empowered to make decisions. Applicants must bring a high level of initiative, energy and motivation to the role and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Contribute to the development and on-going support of manufacturing applications with the overall goal of completing clearly defined projects
- Author System Development Life Cycle supporting documentation and tests (e.g., User Requirements, Technical Requirements, System Architecture, Design Specification, Application Configuration, Functional Requirements, User Acceptance Test)
- Develop and administer system procedures for installation, monitoring, performance utilization, upgrades, backups, recovery and overall operations.
- Reduce issues with site specific developed software by resolving identified issues.
- Provide guidance and consultation in technical matters such as network integration, hardware selection, and system configuration.
- Prepare documentation and training to support IT and related processes.
- Possibly assist with off-hours monthly maintenance patching and updating activities as related to manufacturing applications or similar systems.
- This role is located in Novato, CA, United States and will require up to 5% travel.
- Desire 1-3 year work experience in current good manufacturing practice biopharmaceutical production setting (process development and/or manufacturing technical support).
- A strong background in Real Time Automation systems supporting Manufacturing Plants is highly desired.
- Experience with all or some of the following platforms is highly desired but not required. OSI Soft PI, DeltaV, Discoverant , SIMCA, BioG, DASgip fermenter skids, SCADA Automation Control Systems, Process Analytics supporting manufacturing systems
- Experience with Version Control software such as VersionDog is desired.
- Have a general knowledge of the underlying scientific principles applied to the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals.
- Exposure to Active Directory tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, shell scripting, Perl, RHEL, object-oriented programming languages, leading- edge software packages relevant to genomics research.
- Database server experience preferred (e.g., OSIsoft PI, MySQL, postgres, SQL Server, Oracle).
- Experience maintaining web application servers is a plus (e.g.,
IIS, Apache, Nginx, Node).
Minimum B.S. or greater in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field or significant experience in supporting manufacturing platforms in the pharmaceutical industry.
We are located in Boston and San Francisco and expanding rapidly.
Outside Sales Rep – Merchant To Merchant Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Technician - Trenchless / Repair
Looking for an experienced laborer interested in expanding their plumbing knowledge to join our site crew. Will train the right candidate.
Ideal candidate has clean driving record, is self-motivated, reliable, punctual, presentable (uniform required), friendly, works well with others, follows through with tasks, can perform strenuous physical work (pre-employment physical required) and is customer service oriented.
Compensation based on experience. Opportunity for growth for candidate who demonstrates initiative and willingness to assume responsibility. We offer accrued paid time off and benefits.
Be rewarded for your hard work. Join our team today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!