Nyack Job Description Sample
We are looking for a Supervising Pharmacist to join our team! You will be responsible for dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners. Schedule 9-5:30,
Monday - Friday.
- Compound and dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other medical fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be comfortable with learning and using pharmacy software.
Entry Level Account Manager - Customer Service Experience Wanted
Do you want a career and not a job?
Trying to get your foot in the door?
If you are looking to start a career and be part of a growing organization, contact HR and schedule an interview today!
MHG Consulting is looking to fill positions immediately and provide upward mobility. The position entails face to face meetings with businesses on behalf of our clients. We expect all new customer relationships to be maintained by the individual since we are representing nationally recognized brand names. We will expect the individual to complete our training process and work with a mentor on our staff.
To earn an offer you must fit the following criteria:
- Demonstrate strong verbal skills
- Be interested in learning the sales & marketing industry
- Adapt to a fun, fast paced environment
- Be naturally competitive
- Attend team events and activities
MHG Consulting is one of the fastest growing private businesses in the marketplace. We fully anticipate tremendous growth within our organization. We expect to fill several management positions reserved for top performers within the next calendar year.
- Equal opportunity for growth and advancement
- Benefit reimbursement
- 401K at the management level
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
Check out our blog by going to mhgconsulting.wordpress.com
Read more about the company on our website www.mhgconsulting-ny.com (if you are using the mobile site, click on the red “navigation” button for the full drop down menu.)
For immediate consideration, send us your resume today.
Customer Service And Sales Associate For Management Training
Soledad, Inc is a sustainability-focused sales consulting firm. We represent major companies with renewable and sustainable initiatives, currently leading the way in the development of community solar farms throughout New York. We are rapidly expanding and promoting from within for all management positions. Our culture is vibrant and fast-paced. We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join both our sales team and our management training program. This is a fast-paced and intensive management training position. All training is provided. Our ideal candidate has strong leadership potential and will work their way to management quickly.Position
Building and maintaining professional team relationships
Mastering new customer acquisition and retention
Analyzing campaign development and performance
Learning to supervise both sales and office operations
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
Extensive opportunity for advancement
Fun, competitive team environment
Team outings and networking opportunities
1-2 years customer service experience
Ability to lead and coach teams
Professional conduct and image
Bachelor's degree preferred
Clear a background check and drug test
Ability to work independently and self-motivate
Must have personal vehicle for travel between work sites
A very busy Medical Recruitment firm in Rockland County, NY is looking for part-time or full-time motivated and high energy recruiters to join our team. We are a fun, flexible, entrepreneurial company with high standards looking for individuals who wants to work hard and find success in the exciting and growing healthcare recruiting industry.
*Real potential to earn six figures income*
Responsibilities of the Recruiter
- Being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and balance outbound & inbound phone calls, email communications, and detailed database entries
- Utilizing excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing clients to describe job details, pay, and benefits
- Generating a high quality pipeline of candidates by making a high volume of calls daily
- Working in a fast paced, deadline sensitive business
- Providing excellent client service
Characteristics of a successful Recruiter
- Competitive nature
- Dedicated hard-worker
- Critical thinker
- Strong negotiating skills
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Home most weekends and some weekdays
Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
Paid sick and personal days
Direct deposit available
Sign-on bonus: $2,500
$0.50 per mile, plus stop pay
Company Driver Requirements:
Class A CDL
23 years of age
Safe driving record (MVR, CSA, and previous employment)
Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Family Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! This is a newly opened Primary Care Center. You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Must be a licensed Nurse Practitioner in the state of New York
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Construction - Hardware, Paint AND Lumber
If you're tired of working in the cold the rain and the mud but you love the construction industry we would love to talk to you about a position in sales, selling paint, hardware and lumber to the construction industry.
The Sales Representative is the first level of contact with existing accounts in their assigned territory at PACOA. They are solely responsible for sales performance and customer relations. The Sales Consultant will utilize corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory.
In this position you will work hard, getting outside your comfort zone, see frustration that comes with growth and work in a turbulent market that applies pressure to perform by honoring your word.
· Monitors and analyzes market conditions, competitor activity and customer base, and adjusts sales plans accordingly.
· Monitors call cycle, meets with Sales Manager to plan territory sales strategy and to refine call schedules; Builds and implements a strategy for all accounts and creates in-depth strategy for key accounts.
· Expands your accounts and territories by helping customers succeed.
· Partners with sales manager to identify and have in-depth understanding of account opportunities and adjust call schedules and business plans accordingly.
· Gets in front of 8-10 clients a day
· Anticipates and addresses customer needs and issues proactively, resolves customer issues in a timely manner and uses the opportunity build a stronger relationship.
· Demonstrates an obsession for the customer experience through customer involvement.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· High School / GED required
· Working knowledge of email and Microsoft Office
Registered Nurse - RN - Director Of Patient Services
Interim Director of Patient Services – Long Term Care - Travel
We are hiring qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) for Interim Director of Patient Services for a Certified Home Health Agency in the Nyack, NY area. This position requires the Registered Nurse candidate to have recent Director experience in a home health agency within the past 12 months of employment. If you or someone you know may be interested you are encouraged to apply today with a current resume.
Primary functions are to plan, organize, direct, coordinate, evaluate and provide clinical direction and supervision of patient care services for the Certified Home Health Agency Program.
Certification / Requirements
- Five (5) years of experience in a CHHA/LTHHCP with two (2) years satisfactory experience as a supervising community health nurse in a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA ) or Long Term Home Health Care Program (LTHHCP).
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Travel Staffing Manager | ReadyNurse Staffing Services
A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
P: 1-877-527-6254 | F: 1-505-468-9157
Barbara.Thon@ReadyNurse.com | www.readynurse.com
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Continuing Education & 401(K)
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Mentoring Programs Available
Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!