Nyack Job Description Sample
Licensed Executive Assistant - Series 7
This position provides administrative support to both advisors, interfacing with clients and maintaining operating efficiency with paperwork and software programs.
- Help advisors’ prepare for client meetings
- Generate reports, such as a position statement
- Prepare/complete paperwork with clients and ensure all required forms are completed fully and accurately
- Maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets of client holdings for advisors’ review
- Track all pending business paperwork and provide updates to the advisors’ weekly
- Place trades through Commonwealth Financial Network at advisors’ discretion
- Conduct investment research (i.e. Morningstar, ValueLine etc.) as directed
- Answer phone and handle all client service issues within capacity
- Beneficiary update, address change, transfer requests etc.
- Maintain up-to-date organized client files in accordance with Commonwealth’s Compliance requirements
- Draft letter/e-mail correspondence as directed by the advisors’
- Prepare and send outgoing mail
- Track and order all supplies
- Regularly review Commonwealth news items, technology updates and e-mail communications
- Use excellent customer service skills to build client relationships
- BA or BS preferred
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with computer programs, including MS Word, Microsoft Excel and Morningstar
- Exceptional customer service experience
- A conscientious nature and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proofreading (or quality assurance) skills to ensure that own work is in accordance with advisor or Commonwealth criteria
- Strong organizational skills
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Administrative - Clerical
We are seeking a full-time administrative assistant to join our team! Available: Salary: $17.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday 40 Hours per Week 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Half hour lunch)
LEGAL BACKGROUND PREFERRED
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU RESIDE IN ROCKLAND COUNTY NY AS THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION
- Legal work experience preferred
- Answering Phones
- Data Entry
- Basic Typing
- Computer & Internet Skills
- Please forward your Resume
Finest Services is a full service New York based process serving and investigation firm that is licensed as well as certified, and insured. Finest Services has been recognized by our many clients for our innovative techniques as well as speedy turnaround time.
Electronics / Gaming Store Supervisor
We are seeking an Electronics/Gaming Store Supervisor to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team. Our current locations are in the Palisades Mall in
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
PLEASE NOTE: A cover letter is required in order to be considered for this position. Please make sure you submit a cover letter with your resume, otherwise you will not be considered for this position.
About Us: What is CEX?
CEX Stands for Complete Entertainment Exchange. And like the name suggest, we are a retailer that focuses on buying and selling 2nd hand entertainment such as video games, electronics, phones, dvds and computers. We pride ourselves on being better than our competition by paying out significantly more than our competitors and while also selling for less! We do our best to offer customers the best second-hand experience by being faster, more convenient and more trustworthy than our competitors.
CeX originally started in the UK in 1992, since then we have expanded worldwide in Spain, Ireland, Australia, and the US. We currently have over 15 locations in the US and looking to expand to 100 in the next 5 years.
What makes CeX different from other retail jobs?
At CeX we are focused on the customer and what they want. We look to provide long lasting relationships with our customer base and creating loyal customers who not only frequent our stores, but tell others about us. If you're a sales person that will sell someone anything, regardless of if they need it or not, we aren't interested in you.
CeX offers a fun, laid back work environment and no dress code. We believe that happy employees creates happy customers. Lots of advancement opportunities in our stores and outside. We look for talented individuals to help us expand and grow and prefer to hire from within. Almost everyone who has been promoted in CeX has started as a sales associate or supervisor.
Rewards and travel opportunities for good performance. We send staff all over the country and the world for training, to help out or just for fun! We are passionate about growing people within their skill sets and helping them unlock any potential they may have.
What is CeX's ideal employee?
First and foremost we look for an employee with a passion for technology. Someone who regularly checks tech blogs, gaming blogs, or movie review sites. You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it and excited to talk about it with people.
Someone who has a pockets full of gadgets right now and a good collection of games and movies back home
Someone who genuinely loves working with customers, and are able to generate an exciting environment for them to shop in, ensuring that they come back to your store every time to pick the brains of your team.
Someone who can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and take direction well.
Someone who is looking to grow and thrive with a rapidly expanding company that has unlimited opportunities.
Entry Level Account Manager - Customer Service Experience Wanted
Do you want a career and not a job?
Trying to get your foot in the door?
If you are looking to start a career and be part of a growing organization, contact HR and schedule an interview today!
MHG Consulting is looking to fill positions immediately and provide upward mobility. The position entails face to face meetings with businesses on behalf of our clients. We expect all new customer relationships to be maintained by the individual since we are representing nationally recognized brand names. We will expect the individual to complete our training process and work with a mentor on our staff.
To earn an offer you must fit the following criteria:
- Demonstrate strong verbal skills
- Be interested in learning the sales & marketing industry
- Adapt to a fun, fast paced environment
- Be naturally competitive
- Attend team events and activities
MHG Consulting is one of the fastest growing private businesses in the marketplace. We fully anticipate tremendous growth within our organization. We expect to fill several management positions reserved for top performers within the next calendar year.
- Equal opportunity for growth and advancement
- Benefit reimbursement
- 401K at the management level
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
Check out our blog by going to mhgconsulting.wordpress.com
Read more about the company on our website www.mhgconsulting-ny.com (if you are using the mobile site, click on the red “navigation” button for the full drop down menu.)
For immediate consideration, send us your resume today.
We are looking for a Supervising Pharmacist to join our team! You will be responsible for dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners. Schedule 9-5:30,
Monday - Friday.
- Compound and dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other medical fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be comfortable with learning and using pharmacy software.
Assistant Property Manager-Co-Op/Condo
High-Tech and Fast-Growing Real Estate Firm seeking an Assistant Property Manager for their Rockland County location.
*MUST have experience managing Cooperatives, Condominiums and Home Owner Associations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience and proficiency in specialized industry software, specifically, OneSite, MRI, or Yardi.
- 3+ years’ experience managing Cooperatives, Condominiums and Home Owner Associations
- Ability to work independently, organize tasks, manage time and prioritize projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of building systems, grounds upkeep and facilities. Must perform regular property inspections
- A thorough understanding of the typical Cooperatives, Condominiums and Home Owner Association governing documents
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports
- The ability to analyze budgets and implement financial planning strategies
- Strong management skills with the ability to supervise building staff
- Strong communication, organizational and literacy in writing skills
- Handle owner and resident complaints
- A working knowledge of contracts and construction documents
- Respond to all emergencies
- Candidates must be available to attend monthly, evening board meetings
Salary commensurate on experience, up to 45k
Please submit an updated resume in WORD format and include your salary requirements.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cdl-A Lease Purchase / Owner Operator Truck Driver
Taylor is excited to offer Owner Operator and Lease Purchase driving opportunities today!
When you team up with Taylor Truck Line, you’re backed by a carrier who has a stake in your success!
Taylor Truck Line currently is seeking Owner Operators and Lease Purchase drivers who are experienced driving professionals. We offer Regional and OTR positions pulling dry van trailers all while enjoying fantastic mileage rates, fuel surcharge and many other excellent advantages.
Base plate, toll and scale reimbursement
General dry freight hauls an average of 33,000 lbs.
60-80% drop and hook
Assigned Fleet Manager
No forced dispatch
Want to run your own truck driving job but don’t have your own equipment?
Our Lease Purchase program makes it easy!
Lease Taylor Truck Line’s well-maintained equipment for affordable payments to get your business started.
Drivers looking for more independence can find it through Taylor Truck Line’s Lease Purchase program. Run our regional and OTR truck driving opportunities in your very own tractor leased from our attractive fleet! We offer affordable weekly payment options, 24-36 month lease option and the support you’ll need to get business rolling.
Our Lease Purchase program arrangements include:
Average weekly payments as low as $395
Average length of lease 24-36 months
Escrow account of $1,000
Maintenance escrow of 9% ($10,000 cap)
Guidance to help manage your business smoothly while you are on the road
Take the next step in your driving career – call Taylor Truck Line to hear more about our excellent owner operator and lease purchase truck driving opportunities!
Google Adwords & Bing Ads Professional!
Who we are:
We are an established and growing business with high hopes for our future. Our team consists of energetic professionals with amazing and fun personality’s. You will have the opportunity to be a part of growing organization and potential to become a prominent member of our company.
What we are looking for:
A full-time Google AdWords and Bing Ads expert. This position will work directly with our top executives to help bring in a new level of marketing!
· PPC Account Management: Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
· Content Creation : Create strategic marketing offers and brand content in Adwords and Bing
· Reporting : Generate reports based on established metrics for success
· Industry & Competitor Research : Research industry trends and analyze competitor data to uncover gaps in our online presences and transform research into actionable marketing plans
· Data Analysis : Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance, and optimize based on insights to increase conversions.
· Strategic Growth Hacker : Get creative with strategies and discover unique angles and approaches in order to generate more traffic and conversions.
· Google / Bing Shopping : adding products, updating prices and feeds, Bid Adjustments, etc.
· 2+ years managing campaigns on multiple platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook).
· Outstanding ability to make data actionable.
· Must take initiative and possess creativity.
· Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, eager to learn, and willing to accept new responsibilities.
· Analyzing data, a/b testing, brand strategies, and running social ads.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel,
· Offer Medical Insurance
· Flexible Paid Vacation
Applicants In your cover letter, please tell us why you are the best candidate for this job, and which experience on your resume is most relevant to this position. Feel free to let your personality shine through! While we do take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves very seriously, and we value personal character right alongside professional skill set.
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!