O Fallon Job Description Sample
Insurance Team Member
We are seeking a team member for a growing State Farm Insurance Agency. You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields is preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Technical Sales Representative
About the Role
Thin Metal Parts, a leading manufacturer of high precision metal parts for a multitude of industries, has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative to specialize in selling thin-metal, custom manufactured products to OEM and CEM accounts worldwide. Thin Metal Parts sales representatives collaborate with customers and prospects to determine best manufacturing methods for parts to meet engineering objectives. This is a career opportunity with an expanding company in a rapidly growing industry.
Attractive salary plus commission compensation plan with unlimited potential. Generous benefits package including medical, dental and vacation.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required
- Sales experience required, industry experience desired
- Eye for detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Ability to read CAD drawings is a big plus
Hvac Install Technician
Growth Means Opportunity and Stability
Be a Leader at Swiss Air.
Opportunities for HVAC Install Technician serving primarily the residential and light commercial market are now available in O'Fallon, MO. Our service area includes St. Charles county and St. Louis county areas including Hazelwood, Florissant, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Maryland Heights, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Wentzville and Lake St. Louis.
About the HVAC Install Technician, O Fallon, MO
Keywords: HVAC installer, HVAC service, installation technician, HVAC Technician, AC installer, AC Company, HVAC Technician Best Jobs
- Install (primary role), troubleshoot and repair (secondary role) HVAC systems in a timely and professional manner
- Provide field leadership to ensure installs are completed with maximum productivity
- Make customers smile by providing superior quality installations of new heating and a/c systems
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Properly inspect HVAC systems and provide accurate cost estimates to the customer
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed and all parts ordered
- Operate company truck in a safe and professional manner
- Maintain truck stock inventory
- Ensure company truck is maintained properly including ensuring scheduled maintenance per company guidelines and ensure tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
- Willingly follow all company policies and procedures and provide input for continuous improvement
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferably two years formal technical training
- Completion of HVAC training courses from community college, technical school or military course. Equivalent on-the-job training experience will be considered.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HVAC installation experience
- Personal accountability for excellence
- EPA Certification required
- Valid driver’s license with no DUIs, revocations, or suspensions within the past 5 years
- Exceptional electrical & mechanical troubleshooting skills, controls experience
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Physically able to climb ladders, access HVAC systems, lift up to 50 lbs., and work in confined spaces
We offer continuous employee development and training, verycompetitive compensation and benefits.
1013 Asp.Net Developer Or Lead
Type: W2/1099 Contract
- Dot Net Technical Lead
- Strong ASP.Net,ASP.NET Web API, MVC,JQuery,AngularJS,sharePoint,WCF
- Oracle, SQL
- MSBI , SSRS, SSIS,
Resource Manager: Lijo Philip
Phone: 408 675 1970
Automotive Mechanic - Auto Technician (Classic Cars)
Auto Mechanic/ Service Technician – Classic Car Gallery St. Louis
*WE ARE LOCATED IN SAINT ANN, MO*
We are now seeking an experienced Automotive Mechanic. Qualified applicants must possess a minimum of 3 years in the automotive repair field as a working mechanic/technician. Must possess your own hand tools. Prior experience working on Porsches, Mercedes, Jaguars, and American Classics is preferred. Proficiency in other areas of classic car repair/restoration will also be considered, such as glass replacement, convertible top repair, welding, etc. We are seeking a very well rounded, "get the job done" technician. This position involves working on some of the most exclusive automobiles in the world, and would be a dream job for a true car fanatic.
- Previous professional working automotive mechanic or automotive technician experience, of a minimum of 3 years
- Must possess own hand tools
- Proficiency in other areas of classic car repair/restoration will also be considered, such as glass replacement, convertible top repair, welding, etc.
- Prior experience working on Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar and American classic cars is preferred
Automotive Mechanic Duties include:
- Perform various mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Complete check list of incoming inventory
- Perform other duties as directed by the General Manager
Automotive Mechanic Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- No evening hours
- Exciting work environment
- Positive atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Hourly pay based on experience and qualifications. Over-time is available. Great pay for the right person.
Please apply in person Monday-Friday 9 AM - 4 PM. No appointment necessary. Come to the main office in the upper showroom upon arrival. Be prepared to fill out a hand-written application. Call (314) 291 7000 if you have any questions.
We are located in North St. Louis County, one-mile south of I-70 on North Lindbergh.
Daniel Schmitt & Co.
3455 N. Lindbergh Blvd. St. Ann, MO 63074
About Daniel Schmitt & Co. Classic Car Gallery:
We proudly display Rolls-Royce, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and other coveted imports and also rare and highly regarded American classics and muscle cars, such as Corvettes and Mustangs. Our vehicles are shipped locally, nationally, and internationally to collectors, enthusiasts, and others with an interest in these fine motorcars.
We are one of the most trusted retailers in the classic and collector vehicle industry and are proud to say that we have a 100% positive eBay feedback and have been ranked as an A+ Better Business Bureau accredited business since 2005. www.schmitt.com
Daniel Schmitt & Co. provides sophisticated collectors, investors and enthusiasts throughout the world with high quality classic motorcars. We are one of the most trusted marketplaces for classic and collector vehicles and we are proud to say that we have 100% favorable reviews as an eBay classic car seller.
In our classic car inventory, you can find some of the most sought-after models of classic Cadillac, Packard, Auburn, Chrysler, Excalibur, Ford, Pontiac and more, under American Miscellaneous. We sell vintage Volkswagen, Alfa Romeo, Austin-Healey, Intermeccanica and more, under Import Miscellaneous. We also offer investment grade Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce motorcars, Porsche, Maserati and other prestigious marques!
Our classic car gallery is located in historic St. Louis, Missouri, just minutes away from the Lambert International Airport, with a dealership spanning on an elegant 4-acre campus, boasting two recently renovated, luxurious showrooms, a state-of-the-art service department and a world-class restoration facility.
Diesel Tractor Technician
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It's apparent in how we treat our customers, and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
Tractor Technicians are to perform maintenance services in which the volume and quality of work is within the acceptably measures standards for a Dayton Freight Lines.
Additional job duties include:
- Effectively perform maintenance and part replacement procedures
- Able to diagnose and repair components of tractors
- Masters troubleshooting skills, combining personal experience with broad knowledge of Electronic Control Module diagnostic programming
- Proficient in the repair of all major power and drive train components
- Effectively and efficiently performs Preventative Maintenance inspections and services
- Repairs and adjusts brake system
- Repairs, adjusts, and aligns suspension system
- Performs collision and body repair service
- Maintains tire pressure program
- Able to effectively test and repair entire truck chassis electrical system. *Dependent upon Class of technician
- Proficient in the disassembly and rebuilding of diesel engines.*Dependent upon Class of technician
- Performs service calls
- Wash and fuel equipment when necessary
- Performs road tests on vehicles to ensure quality repair service is performed. *Dependent upon having a CDL
- Perform other maintenance duties or assignments when necessary
- Consistently positive attitude, interacting courteously and professionally with fellow employees
- Proactively assist, guide and direct junior technicians
- Be aware of all assigned work in the shop and assume responsibility for its proper completion
- Be involved in the daily operations and when asked, fill in during absence of the supervisor. *Dependent upon Class of technician
- Demonstrate professional excellence at all times and be a positive example for others to follow
- Be a leading participant in the care and upkeep of the shop, the grounds and all equipment and tools
- Maintain a clean, safe environment that complies to OSHA and company standards
- Be proficient in recording all work and labor on a computer in Dayton Freight’s Equipment Maintenance System
- Reports questionable abuse and unauthorized tampering of equipment to the supervisor
- Works with the Parts Department to assume that all necessary material; parts, service supplies and shop supplies are maintained at proper quantity levels
- Comply with all Parts Department procedures and rules at all times
- Work in compliance to EPA regulations
- Work within all DOT and company safety requirements
- Be responsible to actively participate in any company sponsored continuous improvements
Basic math skills
Fluent in English
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Quick advancement
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Modern facilities
- Clean, late model equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401(k), etc.
- Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days
Please apply online directly at: http://bit.ly/2yj7STj
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It’s apparent in how we treat our customers, and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
SR. Hvac Engineer
Project engineer (HVAC)
Company Profile: National Design Build Services is a mechanical design/build firm that offers our customers knowledge and experience in designing air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems (HVAC/R) for commercial, industrial and healthcare buildings. NDBS focuses on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) as it applies to mechanical systems and whole building systems integration. Our projects consist of Medical/Surgery Centers, Warehouses, Office Buildings and Refrigerated Warehouses. NDBS offers impressive benefits and compensation program in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We have an immediate opening at our office in St. Peters, MO for an experienced mechanical engineer.
Position Summary:The ProjectEngineer at NDBS is involved in all aspects of the HVAC design / build process. From project conception through the details of design and field coordination, you will work with our staff of experts sharing practical knowledge and experience unmatched in this industry. Examples of HVAC installations range from commercial building “packaged system” to complex central mechanical systems. The Project Engineer is responsible for delivering project design assignments within time and budget parameters while satisfying client contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
· Design and plan layouts of equipment, duct, and piping systems.
· Drive the development of HVAC design from initial concept through construction drawing.
· Application engineering including but not limited to load calculations, psychometrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and temperature control systems.
· Engages in several levels of field engineering, assisting with project execution, trade coordination, scheduling and document management.
· Prepare project estimates for design, equipment, installation, labor, materials, and other related costs.
· Review and approve contractor bids, RFI’s, submittals, and change requests.
Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Adaptability - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Continuous Learning - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Seeks feedback to improve performance. Shares expertise with others. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Initiative – Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Looks for and takes advantages of opportunities. Asks for help when needed.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interests.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a minimum of 7 years of HVAC Mechanical Engineering Design experience working for a mechanical consulting firm or a design build contractor.
Demonstrated experience showing proficiency in conducting load calculations, systems design, layouts, and trade coordination is a must.
Read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, agencies or members of the business community. Write speeches and articles for publication.
Comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, algebra and advanced statistical theory. Work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD (or similar drafting software), load calculations, & Energy code compliance calculation software (Trane, Trace, etc.) Proficient in HVAC Mechanical design fundamentals and systems applications.
Nurse Medical Bonus Eligible
Your Career. Made Better.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital offers full inpatient services, including 24-hour physician-staffed emergency, pediatric, obstetric and intensive-care coverage. The hospital also has a Siteman Cancer Center location on campus.
At Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, every decision is made in the best interest of patients and families. The medical/Surgical unit cares for a variety of patients utilizing relationship based care philosophy.
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care. Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment.
Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and life long learning.
Licenses & Certifications
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
• Requisition Number: 17FMCG120
• Location: St. Peters, MO
• Reports to: Operations Manager
• Prepared Date: May 15, 2017
• Position Description
• Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and measuring operations within a warehouse facility. Measure standard operating processes within facility. Work from customer business schedules, develop daily schedules and measure performance to schedules.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
• Establish and maintain warehouse operational infrastructure
• Develop and maintain ISO level operation guidelines and metrics
• Develop and monitor productivity standards
• Develop and maintain efficient, cost effective operations layout
• Establish and maintain daily operating schedules
• Coordinate daily cycle counts
• Develop and maintain an internal training center within operation
• Present facility operations to prospective customers
• Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
• Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job activities, and define specific job assignments. Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and achievement of organizational objectives
• The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required for Position (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
• This is a supervisory position. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. Generally prefer 0-2 years of related supervisory experience.
• Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
• Go to website: www.dbschenkerjobs.com
• No resumes will be accepted without an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
DB Schenker, a global partner. With annual revenues over $19 billion and some 94,000 employees, DB Schenker sits near the top of the world's largest transportation and logistics service providers.
No. 1 in Europe in rail freight
No. 1 in Europe in combined transport
No. 1 in Europe in land transportation
No. 2 worldwide in air freight
No. 3 worldwide in ocean freight
No. 5 in global contract logistics
Making the right choice for your future. Would you like to take on challenging tasks with one of the world's largest transportation and logistics providers? And expand your career as DB Schenker expands its business?
DB Schenker offers you that opportunity through a variety of positions that are currently avilable. We are looking for goal oriented, enthusiastic professionals capable of implementing the DB Schenker vision and growing with us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
DB Schenker USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/D/V)
CarShield, is an energetic, fast-paced, and growing company looking to add key talent to the team. We are seeking driven, results-oriented people who approach each day with positivity and a “Customer First” mentality and those that thrive in a competitive atmosphere! We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and discounted tuition at Lindenwood University!
We believe in developing our people and rewarding those that work to achieve results. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so all team members are encouraged to strive for the next level of personal and professional development.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Assisting customers in selecting the best coverage for their vehicles.
- Answering approximately 30 inbound calls per day.
- Closing 2-3 provided leads per day.
- Maintaining a consistently positive attitude and customer first approach to deliver stellar service to all customers.
- Maintaining current knowledge of products and services offered.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Inside Sales Rep:
- 2+ years sales experience preferred (training will be provided).
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to present oneself well over the phone.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques a plus.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule within business hours (6:30AM-8PM), including 2 Saturdays per month.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Motor Vehicle Extended Service Contract Producer License from the State of Missouri (application process and fee supported by company).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Compensation for Inside Sales Rep:
- $30,000 per year plus commission and bonus. (Average $50k-$60k+)
- Best compensation plan in the industry!
If you are looking to join an awesome team and are driven to succeed, apply now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!