O Fallon Job Description Sample
Hvac Technician Residential Service, O'fallon MO
Swiss Air Heating and Cooling is growing. Growth provides opportunity and stability for our employees.
Growth Means Opportunity and Stability
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who takes pride in being an expert at what you do, wants to work with a team of like-minded technicians and enjoys seeing your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for HVAC Field Service Technician serving primarily the residential market are now available in O'Fallon, MO. Our service area includes St. Charles county and St. Louis county areas including Hazelwood, Florissant, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Maryland Heights, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Wentzville and Lake St. Louis.
About the HVAC Field Service Technician, O Fallon, MO
Keywords: HVAC service and repair, HVAC services, HVAC installer, journeyman, installation technician, HVAC Technician, AC installer, AC Company, HVAC Technician Job
- Make customers smile by providing superior technical service
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Perform proper preventive maintenance services of residential HVAC systems in a timely manner
- Properly inspect HVAC systems and provide accurate advice and cost estimates to the customer
- Install, troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed and all parts ordered
- Operate company truck in a safe and professional manner
- Maintain truck stock inventory and keep truck organized and clean
- Ensure company truck is maintained properly including ensuring scheduled maintenance per company guidelines and ensure tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
- Willingly follow all company policies and procedures and provide input for continuous improvement
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferably two years formal technical training
- Completion of HVAC training course from community college, technical school or military course. Equivalent on-the-job training experience will be considered.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HVAC service and repair including retrofit experience
- Personal accountability for excellence
- Journeyman license
- EPA Certification required
- Valid driver’s license with no DUIs, revocations, or suspensions within the past 5 years
- Exceptional electrical & mechanical troubleshooting skills, controls experience
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Physically able to climb ladders, access HVAC systems, lift up to 50 lbs., and work in confined spaces
Provides superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurant timely and accurately.
Demonstrates sanitation and food safety practices consistently.
Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment.
Completes daily jobs timely and accurately.
Completes weekly jobs timely and accurately.
Completes monthly jobs timely and accurately.
Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
Puts food order away accurately, rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates.
Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
Puts food order away accurately, ensuring proper stock rotation.
Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant.
Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly.
Duties completed by 10:30 to be ready to work in the kitchen during the lunch shift.
Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening manager.
Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
Reading and writing skills required
Communicates with guests, team and management
Maintains a sense of urgency
Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
Climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet
Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials
Work independently without supervision
Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments
Works both in and outdoors each 50 percent of the time
Work safely to avoid hazards including but are not limited to: cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Frequently
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 6 months with possible extension and possible contract to hire
- Years of Exp: 5-7 years
Describe your team.
- Team name and
- A cross functional team: Digital Payments service delivery.
Overall Client Organization:
DML (Digital Payments, marketing, Loyalty) they are the D in DML
Culture of your team:
NY, India, and St. Louis- consistently communicating between Skype and Flo dock, close team- still working out the kinks because they are a newer team as of the last few months
Typical work day:
8 hours day- no sql space, they have to understand the client process, keeping them focused on the no sql
Top 3 required technical skills:
No Sql- MANDITORY, mango, redius, fallback would Cassandra, true DBA
Communication, trouble shooting skills, thinking outside of the box, brand new grounds, working with development teams to help them understand their new roles.
- There anything that would automatically disqualify a candidate: No sql- if they don't have it we cannot use them!!!!
Provide world-class support and expertise to all of client's NoSQL database environments.
Client's Database Architects set the direction for the enterprise leadership to design and build highly available, scalable and efficient NoSQL database solutions.
Represent client's Data Architecture team as a subject matter expert in the NoSQL sub domain.
Continually look for opportunities to create efficiencies and provide expertise to integrate technologies and platforms into current environments within the NoSQL sub domain.
Provide leadership and contribute to technology roadmaps to support client's vision for all NoSQL technologies.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Forward thinking infrastructure automation and scripting skills.
Leads in managing client's expectations and communicates proactively.
Displays excellent collaborative skills to facilitate cross-functional teams.
Ability to work with team members located in multiple geographies and time zones.
Ability to work with minimal supervision seeking direction as required.
The NoSQL DBA will be responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining NOSQL database clusters that will enable and enhance software products and systems used every day by large platforms, applications and groups of users.
The DBA should have advanced knowledge of some industry standard NoSQL databases such as (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) Including creation and implementation of fully functional NoSQL database clusters, ability to maintain multiple development, QA and production NoSQL environments with strong experience in performance tuning.
Review existing configurations and installations and provide design decisions for improvements to platform environments.
Assist in planning and performing NoSQL database upgrades and migrations.
Responsible for providing day-to-day administration support and maintenance for existing and new NoSQL databases.
Perform production level support and be part of the on call rotation when required.
Work with NoSQL vendors and their respected support channels when required.
This position will be responsible for supporting new and existing NoSQL database systems, both internally and future Cloud managed instances and will help guide best practices in database administration and introduce innovation with automation.
Work with multiple application teams and developers.
Lead and set direction for client's use of best practices and application NoSQL database solutions.
Work with management to plan and implement new strategies including new tools and products that provide data services.
Assist in implementing long-term strategic goals for database development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
Implement HA solutions and define backup/recovery strategies.
Identify inefficiencies in current databases and implement improved solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience.
Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of NOSQL databases (Mongo, Cassandra, Redis, etc.).
Excellent trouble shooting skills.
Any previous experience with Big-Data Platforms like Hadoop or Apache Spark will be incredibly valuable.
Previous SQL Server and/or Oracle or PostgreSQL database administration experience is a definite plus.
Perform debugging, tuning and performance enhancement as well as automation of operational and continuous integration aspect of the NOSQL platform.
Proficient with the Linux operating system, specifically Oracle Linux Enterprise.
Working knowledge of Data Modelling.
Working knowledge of scripting languages, Bash, ksh, perl etc
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 24 months with possible contract to hire/possible extension
The Emerging Payments - Personal Payments Team is responsible for software development, integration, and support of key applications
Manager is looking for a candidate that has Java, Spring and Hibernate skills, and has worked in an Agile development environment. This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver client 3.0
Exhibit solid foundation of programming practices
Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work and meet multiple project deadlines
Navigate and adapt quickly to a dynamic and collaborative work environment
Assist with the learning and deploying new technologies as needed. Liaise with the project architect and/ or technical support teams to confirm and substantiate functional and technical designs.
Lead offshore development
Java/J2ee – Experience working on Java applications, excellent grasp of the language and Object Oriented concepts
Spring – Strong knowledge of concepts required, extensive experience preferred
Hibernate – Solid working knowledge required
JSF – Strong knowledge of concepts required, extensive experience preferred
Web Services knowledge (top-down / wsdl-first approach)
Solid knowledge of and experience in Object Oriented Design
Knowledge of complex infrastructure and experience
Name of group and team's main responsibility:
- DML . Main responsibility is to take client digital
Culture of y team:
- Collaborative work environment
Typical work day:
- Responsible for application development, review of requirements and design, code review. This is not a QA role.
How many years of experience(Compare to YOE Sheet):
- 5-7 years
Desired/nice to have skills:
- Experience working in the financial industry or payments industry
- Excellent communication, must be willing to present problems to other business owners and drive solutions out of the options we have, must be able to review design.
A server is expected to sell to and service each guest seated within their section.
Essential (primary) Functions:
The primary responsibility of a server is to administer the 7 Steps to Service to every guest within their assigned section while maintaining guest sensitivity, cleanliness, restocking, sanitation, uniform, safety, security and company policy requirements.
Any and all other tasks assigned
Essential Physical Requirements:
Good vision, general and close
Standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift
Push and pull heavy objects
Lift and carry 30 pounds
Maintain good personal hygiene/uniform
Balance a tray
Able to use computer register
Basic reading, writing and math skills
Retain verbal requests
Good verbal skills
Able to work shift work
Retain menu item information
Able to market the menu
Able to handle guest complaints
Works well with others
Maintain composure while under stress
Associate Customer Operations Specialist
Associate Customer Operations Specialist
Location: O Fallon, MO
Duration: 6 Months
Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow he Associate Specialist, Transaction Services for the Global Business Service Center (GBSC) is responsible for:
Providing support for all inbound inquiries, issues and requests from internal and external customers
Ensure that team targets and KPIs are met and/or exceeded
Support operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives
Issue Resolution & Case Management
Provides a single point of contact for member banks, vendors, and MasterCard employee inquiries
Supports member banks and service providers with dispute resolution, transaction compliance, and licensing activities.
Responds to inquiries and phone calls in a timely manner
Uses case management system to document, track and log inquiry resolutions
Resolves inquiries or transfers them to the appropriate party for resolution
Follows documented control processes to protect confidential information
Supports tracking of standard case metrics (e.g., time to resolve, volumes by sub-category, first contact resolution, stats by individual)
Acts as a liaison between member banks, vendors and Mastercard employees and the GBSC
Promotes self-service to reduce call volume in the future
Plans and organizes work within a defined set of duties
Performs ongoing document and procedures maintenance as required
Recognizes and communicates potential issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Help Desk related processes within area of influence
Performs ad hoc activities associated with the role
Adheres to MasterCard internal policies
Provides superior customer service according to the GBSC standards
Performs at level that assists in attaining overall and team-level performance measure and goals
Plans and organizes work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized
Contributes data for maintaining call metrics (e.g., volumes, response time, dropped calls, call peaks / valleys), issue resolution metrics (e.g., open cases / escalation, time to resolve, case types), and customer service performance reporting (e.g., call type vs. time to resolve, issue tracking by business unit, specialist performance)
Maintains positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Global Business Service Center to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
Assists in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction
All About Candidate:
Education / Experience Needed:
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
Solid understanding of Procurement to Payment processes, especially Accounts Payable
Customer service experience
Problem solving skills
Strong analytical skills
Excellent time management skills
Technical skills/experience with Oracle or similar technology systems
Working knowledge and use of office productivity tools (i.e., MS Outlook, MS Word) preferred
- English; Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
Account Executive - Mederi Caretenders Home Health
The Account Executive is responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company market share through account development and educating the medical community on services provided by the company while operating within set budget.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Achievement of monthly Personal Production Goals and MC admit budgets for assigned locations.
Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
Works closely with the Executive Director/Clinical Director to drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs and expectations of the referral community and patients.
Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, Playmaker, CRM expense entry compliance, BOA with associated Policies and Procedures, payroll time sheets, Weekly 3LS meetings with strategic updates, PTO requests, paperwork (485/F2F) delivery or pick-up when needed, timely cell phone and e-mail correspondence.
Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a Sales and Marketing expense budget.
Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community about the services of our organization through effective sales calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and literature.
Any other tasks that are assigned.
- Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Two to three years of prior successful Home Health or Hospice sales experience preferred.
Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements.
Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.
Please let me know your availability timings that work for a quick call, as well as the best phone number for me to contact you at..Please reserve 10-20 minutes for our chat.
OPT,GC- EAD,Green Card and Us citizenDescription
- Quality Engineering team within MasterCard is about creating an ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction within all verticals including core, emerging payments, and value-added services.
- Unlike similar performance tester roles in other organizations, this position needs deep understanding of architecture stacks and performance patterns – in addition to performance tools and performance testing- to understand business requirements and help architect/fine-tune systems for better performance early in the development life cycle.
- This position will be part of Performance Engineering team within Quality Engineering and is responsible for ensuring that performance (end-to-end response times, throughput, transactions per second, capacity, etc.) of MasterCard applications meet or exceed customer expectations.
Are you an experienced professional who is passionate about innovative technology – specifically performance testing, performance profiling, web/mobile and database performance real-time monitoring and tools - and its potential to help create a world beyond cash?
Love being hands on and eager to demonstrate a clear path of services adoption to your partners with demos, presentations, and prototypes?
Do you know how to create performance dashboard comparing and contrasting end-user performance needs to test results, and highlight performance/capacity blockers?
Do you have a motivation to drive Performance Test automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices?
Can you scale your communication to articulate application performance metrics and issues starting from engineers to program managers to product managers?
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review and performance testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned MasterCard developed systems.
- Document performance test strategy and test plans covering environment, schedule, test data set up, testing techniques, and key SLA metrics keeping end-user requirements and customer experience in mind.
- Conduct manual and automated performance testing, manage performance defects, and troubleshoot performance issues covering platform hardware analysis, scalability, and application profiling (JVM, Databases, etc.)
- Partner with operations, product, and development teams to develop real-time performance dashboards and provide periodic updates on application performance to all the stakeholders.
- Define and implement best practices for end-to-end application performance management solutions including Proof of Concepts and Tools evaluation and selection – specifically in the area of emerging technologies (Web, Mobile).
- Document problems, monitor resolutions and retain documentation necessary to share knowledge with performance engineering and application teams.
- Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members. This is not a management position; however, this position is expected to provide strong leadership to junior members of the staff.
- Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
All About You
- Ability to define performance test plans and roadmap, as well as partner with delivery teams to implement the strategy.
- Prior experience installing, configuring and using performance testing tools such as LoadRunner and JMeter, and performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk.
- Experience in Web/Mobile Application and Web Services (SOAP and REST APIs) scripting and performance testing.
- Ability to monitor and tune Java virtual machine and app servers; articulate JVM GC process and its logs; ability to collect performance metrics from *nix and Windows.
- Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as JIRA, RALLY, Rational Team Concert, Quality Center, etc.
- Experience in building right performance environment data sets and use of data virtualization tools where required.
- Performance tuning experience with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc) desirable.
- Application development experiences preferably in Java and test tools such as Junit and JBehave. Exposure to Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD) desirable not mandatory.
- Self-motivated individual that finds and delivers solutions with ability to continuously learn new applications and technologies.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.
Medical Secretary - O'fallon, MO
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
Internal Medicine Associates practice is located on the campus of Progress West Healthcare Center in O'Fallon, MO.
Performs front office duties in supporting the physicians in a medical office setting.
Makes office visit appointments, hospital appointments for test and admissions and obtains appropriate referrals, forms and other pertinent information.
Educates patients on procedures for hospital tests and admissions.
Dispatches finished reports to appropriate parties as directed.
Maintains records of incoming and completes transcriptions.
Takes incoming calls and determines the appropriate method of patient care services administer to patients. also manages physician schedules.
High School Diploma or GED
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
ROLE TITLE: NoSQL DBA
LOCATION: O’Fallon MO
DURATION: 12 months
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of NOSQL databases (Mongo, Cassandra, Redis, etc.).
- Excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Any previous experience with Big-Data Platforms like Hadoop or Apache Spark will be incredibly valuable.
- Previous SQL Server and/or Oracle or PostgreSQL database administration experience is a definite plus.
- Perform debugging, tuning and performance enhancement as well as automation of operational and continuous integration aspect of the NOSQL platform.
- Proficient with the Linux operating system, specifically Oracle Linux Enterprise.
- Working knowledge of Data Modelling.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages, Bash, ksh, perl etc.
- Provide world-class support and expertise to all of MasterCard’s NoSQL database environments.
- MasterCard’s Database Architects set the direction for the enterprise leadership to design and build highly available, scalable and efficient NoSQL database solutions.
- Represent MasterCard’s Data Architecture team as a subject matter expert in the NoSQL sub domain.
- Continually look for opportunities to create efficiencies and provide expertise to integrate technologies and platforms into current environments within the NoSQL sub domain.
- Provide leadership and contribute to technology roadmaps to support MasterCard’s vision for all NoSQL technologies.
- What technologies do you have hands-on experience with, and what degree is that experience?
- In your current role, what new database technologies have you integrated into your current environment and how?
- What experience do you have with data migration and integration from multiple systems?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Forward thinking infrastructure automation and scripting skills.
- Leads in managing clients expectations and communicates proactively.
- Displays excellent collaborative skills to facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with team members located in multiple geographies and time zones.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision seeking direction as required.
- The NoSQL DBA will be responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining NOSQL database clusters that will enable and enhance software products and systems used every day by large platforms, applications and groups of users.
- The DBA should have advanced knowledge of some industry standard NoSQL databases such as (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) Including creation and implementation of fully functional NoSQL database clusters, ability to maintain multiple development, QA and production NoSQL environments with strong experience in performance tuning.
- Review existing configurations and installations and provide design decisions for improvements to platform environments.
- Assist in planning and performing NoSQL database upgrades and migrations.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day administration support and maintenance for existing and new NoSQL databases.
- Perform production level support and be part of the on call rotation when required.
- Work with NoSQL vendors and their respected support channels when required.
- This position will be responsible for supporting new and existing NoSQL database systems, both internally and future Cloud managed instances and will help guide best practices in database administration, and introduce innovation with automation.
- Work with multiple application teams and developers.
- Lead and set direction for MasterCard’s use of best practices and application NoSQL database solutions.
- Work with management to plan and implement new strategies including new tools and products that provide data services.
- Assist in implementing long-term strategic goals for database development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Implement HA solutions and define backup/recovery strategies.
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and implement improved solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!