Oak City Job Description Sample
Grant Coordinator / Management Analyst
Job Advertisement: About the City of Royal Oak A community of 58,000, the City of Royal Oak is a cultural hotspot in the Detroit metropolitan area.
Royal Oak has the appeal of a small town while featuring many of the amenities of a large city.
The population represents a diverse mix of individuals, age groups, and incomes, and features a myriad of residential options.
Over the past several years, a proactive city government and Downtown Development Authority have brought about a metamorphosis of the city's central business district.
About the City Manager"s Office The city manager is appointed by the city commission and is the city's chief administrative officer.
The manager is responsible for implementing city policy as determined by the city commission, providing day-to-day operations and leadership for the various city departments, and representing the city to the community and other agencies and groups.
The city manager"s office staff is an innovative and engaging team.
We value personal and professional development, open communication, leadership and creativity.
We foster a positive and customer-centric environment.
About the Position The grant coordinator/management analyst will lead the development of county, state, federal, non-profit and private grant funding for the City of Royal Oak and component organizations as well as administer implementation and reporting for awarded grants.
The grant coordinator/management analyst will research, analyze and prepare recommendations on various local government management and policy issues as well as complete projects directed by the assistant to the city manager and/or the city manager.
The grant coordinator/management analyst will be responsible for the identification, engagement and solicitation of current and prospective donors to ensure a diversified funding stream for the city and its component units.
The person in this position will work to finalize the city"s 501(c)3 status application for the ROOTS Foundation, and work closely with this foundation to facilitate these efforts.
The position is responsible for identifying grant opportunities that help achieve city goals and objectives.
The position will work with city departments and component units; such as the district court, animal shelter, Library, and various city boards and committees to secure funding to meet ongoing and future needs.
This position is also responsible for keeping a grant database, compiling grant applications and establishing grant writing and management policies for the city.
The position will collaborate closely with city departments, component organizations, grantors and community organizations on different projects.
Required Qualifications Bachelor"s degree; preferably in public administration, political science, business administration, finance, accounting, nonprofit management or a related field.
Demonstrated experience in grant identification, writing and management; preferably with a government agency or non-profit organization.
Demonstrated experience with researching, analyzing, and finding solutions to complex public management and policy issues.
Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of local government or nonprofit administration.
Preferred Qualifications Master"s degree in a related field.
Experience working on community development block grant programs.
Documented success in generating and managing grant funding in excess of $100,000 preferred.
Required Application Materials: Cover Letter Resume Diploma of highest level of education and/or unofficial transcripts
Application Deadline: Friday, January 5, 2018 at 12:00pm
Potential Start Date: Monday, January 29, 2018
Compensation: $55,782 - $62,474 (DoQ)
For more information: James Krizan, Assistant to the City Manager - To Apply $55,782.00 - $62,474.00
The Marketing team is looking for outgoing individuals who can work both independently and as a team. The Marketing internship position allow members to play an integral part of the department, gaining knowledge and on the job training. Interns will gain knowledge in executing media campaigns, promotions and events.
Our positions are paid with a minimum three-month internship plus our internships open full time employment opportunities. The perks for internships are great as well! Paid lunch time including a weekly catered lunch, paid company observed Holidays and much more.
• Working with marketing team to achieve sales and marketing goals.
• Follow up with customers, keeping them engaged and continue building relationships.
• Work with marketing team on marketing activities.
• Marketing or Business related majors preferred.
• Goal oriented and versatile individual(s).
• Strong analytic skills and proficient in MS Office.
• Strong communication & team work skills.
• Minimal experience in sales, customer service, marketing, or leadership experiences.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5.
• Minimal travel
To learn more about UCoat It, visit our careers page at www.ucoatit.com/careers
Corporate / Litigation Legal Secretary
Legal assistants will work in partnership with their assigned attorneys and are responsible for maintaining an effective daily workflow as well as independently managing / coordinating administrative services to business clients. In addition, legal assistants will also assist the front desk receptionist on an "as needed" basis. This is a full-time opportunity and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing assigned attorneys’ calendars, dockets, and appointments
- Making extensive and frequent travel arrangements
- e-filing in state and federal courts, EEOC, and NLRB
- Screening incoming calls and correspondence and responding as necessary
- Transcribing dictation
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheet files, including use of formulas
- Conducting attorney time entry and billing
- Maintaining confidentiality of all firm and client matters
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to track and manage projects through completion
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and attorneys both on the telephone and in person
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- A collaborative, team player, ethical and adaptive nature
- A solution oriented and strategic thinker
- Excellent at taking ownership and being accountable
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- Strong sense of respect for others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word (ability to quickly format documents, use outline tools, tables of content, etc..)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel - ability to independently create formulas, manipulate spreadsheet data, etc..
We are an equal opportunity employer!
Boutique eyewear sales/optician – Sophisticated Suburb living of upper scale Detroit
Located in the upscale community of Oakland County, we are proud to provide Southeast Michigan with distinctive and fashion-forward frames that are a cut above the rest.
Our private practice has it all, excellent eyewear, state of the art technology, trunkshows for those that like a party!
We even have a few awards and humbled to be considered the “BEST OF” for physicians and eyewear, as well as opticians. Join us is joining a family, we work together for the best care of our patients.
Being the best is hard – we get that, and will do everything to bend backwards and forwards to provide our employees that same excellent experience. Its all about you.
Our opticians career:
Our opticians are paid well, and bonuses are abundant; therefore, a person with strong sales experience would thrive in this environment.
You will be joining a team of friendly, professional and talented sales associates and trained opticians. We insist on offering the best products and customer care available.
As such, our employees are trained extensively to provide the best service possible and to be comfortable and well versed in the information necessary to succeed in the optical retail industry.
Responsibilities include - working with customers to help identify their needs and desires in their frame and lens selection, demonstrating thorough product knowledge, adjusting and dispensing eyewear, stellar customer relations- we do more than the average boutique.
Will take an upturn with our community; enjoy true team synergy and outstanding service to our customers. Excellent benefits and continuing your career education is part of our mission.
Relocation is available for the best of the best!
To join us, please speak with charisse at 866.412.4115 x 700. Send your resume to email@example.com, or fax to 866.461.4097.
we realize you are one in a million!
that’s what imatters does- matching the coolest, brightest and those most interested in growing their careers with us! as eyecare professionals- imatters places 99% of our talent!
imatters offers you the best opportunities, confidentially and no cost to the candidates.
imatters assists employers in staffing key talent, while helping individuals with career transition and growth opportunities.
imatters staff has extensive experience in the eyecare industry, with a proven track record of recruiting and placing highly talented professionals with cutting-edge practices and corporations. Learn more about us at www.imatters.net
join imatters on social media! facebook.com/imatters.eyes and https://www.linkedin.com/company/imatters. Its imatters- leading the way with successful staffing in the eyecare industry
Engineer (Off Shift)
The Controls Engineer develops, maintains and improves automation control systems integral to the production process.
- Provide Controls engineering support plant wide and controls.
- Provide support to the maintenance department in equipment trouble shooting to reduce / eliminate downtime.
- Review processes and procedures on an on-going basis for safety, quality and production efficiency
- Participate as TS16949 and/or ISO 14001 Internal Audits as assigned
- Support the maintenance department.
- Troubleshoot PLC ladder logic and data handling functions in Control Logix processors.
- Responsibile for keeping PLC documentation up to date and archiving the PLC programs.
- Support I/O devices connected to PLC’s.
- Assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting pneumatic circuits.
- Applies knowledge of electronic and instrumentation principles to determine equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
- Insure that abnormalities when observed are acted upon to resolve root-causes.
- Review and comment on equipment controls drawings prior to build approval.
- Maintain archive of machine controls drawings in an electronic and/or paper format.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean activities.
- Complies with all Company Safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience using Siemens PLC Logic or Allen-Bradley, RS Logix.
- PLC code development and debug experience.
- Hardware knowledge in PLCs, PCs, HMIs (i.e., Panel View, RS View), controls devices (i.e., sensors, actuators, motion control equipment), and Robotics.
- Experience with Automation Network Interfaces for data and control (Ethernet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, ProFiBus, etc.)
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work an Off Shift.
We are seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team! You will drive to deliver and pick up bread and pastries.
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle, reviewing orders prior to delivery
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload, up to 75 lbs
- Valid CDL
In the five years since, we’ve pulled a lot of pizza out of our ovens—a lot of pasta, pastries, breadsticks, rolls, and loaves of bread too. We found ourselves needing as much dough as we could get our floury hands on, and from that need rose our next idea. This would become the foundation for BREAD, the bakery that not only helps us make more of what we need for our restaurants, but gives people a whole new way to gather around what we do best, the bread.
At BREAD it all starts with the dough. Handcrafted, individually shaped and naturally leavened every time. Quality and freshness is the base for all our recipes just like at Crispelli’s, only here, what ends up on our racks and in our display cases has a sweeter, more bite-size focus. Whether it’s a pastry, a loaf of bread, a dessert, or a cup of coffee, tasting delicious and carefully considering what makes it so is what makes it from BREAD.
Bread has always been at the center of the Crispelli’s table. Now with BREAD, the hub for everything fresh from the oven, it truly is the heart.
Director Of Clinical Services RN Home Health
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare support services company specializing in the Medical Staffing, Executive Search, and Outplacement of medical professionals for both premier private sector clients and in support of our military and government clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a Director of Clinical Services to support one of our Home Health clients in beautiful Royal Oak, MI.
Our clients employees have a passion for excellence and strive to go above and beyond to elevate the home care experience. If you are looking to elevate your career, consider our client - a company highly ranked by both Medicare and its employees (voted one of the top 10 places to work in the state of Michigan every year since 2012 in an independent employee survey conducted by the Detroit Free Press)!
The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for assisting the Agency Administrator and Director of Nursing in selection, orientation, direction, evaluation and oversight of staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
include (but are not limited to):
- Oversees maintenance of an accurate record keeping system, evaluates the effectiveness of programs and recommends appropriate modifications
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high quality care
- Assists Agency Administrator and Director of Nursing in selection, orientation, direction, and evaluation of staff
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical and administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their responsibilities and achieve projected goals.
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program
- Oversees the coordination of the quarterly clinical record review program
- Ensures the accuracy of the public information materials and activities
- Supervises professional personnel and office staff plus teach staff in order to improve practices with the agency
- Oversee the establishment of staffing patterns, which reflect the quality and quantity of various personnel necessary to plan, provide, and supervise the care rendered to patients
- Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines
- Provides leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving good quality care by all members of the patient care team
- Establishes service committees to facilitate and attain objectives of the service program
- A Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Michigan
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Director of Clinical Services with a home care agency
- Must have at least one year of supervisory experience
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must understand the team approach and be a supportive team member
Our clients excellent company Benefit Package includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurances — effective DAY 1 of Employment
- 401k with match option
- Short term disability option
Interested candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to 210-568-4518.
Options Staffing 360 is looking to fill multiple full time and part time positions across the state of Michigan. Connect with us today to get started!
- Provides patient care / services using diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Able to perform imaging procedures while applying principles of radiation protection
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Able to communicate effectively
- Explain consent forms to patients in layman terms
- obtain informed consent from patients receiving contrast media or undergoing invasive procedures
- Demonstrate excellent level of patient care
- Possess competency in the professional practice.
- Graduate of an accredited radiology program and/or
- Certified with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists within one year of hire
Cdl-A Regional Truck Driver - MI
Regional truck driving jobs are available now at NTB!
We’re offering Michigan drivers bigger pay rates and guaranteed home time for fantastic regional runs.
NTB is hiring professional truck drivers in the Stanwood, MI, area! We have regional truck driving opportunities that offer higher pay through a new pay increase, guaranteed home time, bonuses and incentives, benefits and more. Our Michigan truck drivers enjoy 95% drop & hook freight with no East Coast driving and opportunities to earn more money through detention, pickup/drop, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
NTB offers Michigan Regional drivers:
Guaranteed home time
NEW competitive pay package
Medical, life, dental and optical insurance benefits
Safety and production bonuses
Production and weekend incentive
Pick-up/drop, detention and breakdown pay
Holiday and vacation pay
No East Coast driving
95% drop & hook
Michigan drivers looking for regional opportunities that provide higher pay and outstanding home time will find them at NTB today!
Part-time positions also available!
Experienced driver requirements:
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
CDL A Company Driver - Home Daily!
Benefits & Requirements
Company Driver Benefits:
Get Home Daily
No Forced Dispatch
Find a Rewarding Career
Work with a Family-Friendly Company
Gain Versatile Experience
Receive Competitive Pay
Health, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
Have a Better Work-Life Balance
12 Months of Verifiable Class A CDL Experience Within the Last Three Years
23 Years of Age or Older
Have a Clean Driving Record (No DUI's within the past 7 years)
Have No Failed/Refused Drug Screens within the Past 3 Years
Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and DOT Physical
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!