Oak Creek Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
CDL A Dry Van Truck Drivers
CDL-A OTR Truck DriverCDL-A OTR Truck Driver JobsDry Van & Refrigerated Freight
S&S Transport, Inc is a privately held firm with over 30 years of experience in transporting a wide variety of durable goods throughout North America.
The company began with just two employees and a borrowed truck in 1981 to now being one of the most modern, well-equipped carriers in the Midwest today.
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
New Pay Package: Over $1,300 per week
Paid All Practical Miles, loaded and empty
Drivers average 2,500-3,500 miles weekly
Flexible Home Time Managed by the Driver
No Touch Freight
Health Insurance and Company Funded Health Savings Account
401k with Company Match
Modern Equipment: Kenworth & Freightliners
Trucks Equipped with Satellite TV, 1800 Watt Inverters, Refrigerators and APU's
Pre Pass In All Trucks
Oak Creek, Wisconsin: Part-time position available for Registered Dental Hygienist in well-established, progressive group practice. We offer a beautiful office with state of the art equipment, outstanding doctors and staff committed to providing excellent patient care. Candidate must be a team player with strong communication skills, care and compassion for patients as well as an ability to multitask.
PART-TIME: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, approximately 20 to 27 hours. Applicant may take all or part of the hours available. We will be happy to work with your schedule. Competitive salary. Please email a cover letter with your resume.
Please visit our website: www.marketplacedental.net
2Nd Shift Maintenance Tech
Perform general maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and rebuilds on all manufacturing and facility equipment as needed. Assist with installation and start-up of manufacturing equipment. Work closely with production personnel to resolve issues and improve productivity and quality including occasionally running equipment if necessary.
- Mechanical repairs and modifications of equipment.
- Troubleshooting industrial equipment
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning equipment.
- Move and installation of industrial equipment.
- Execute emergency and all regular repairs to machines and equipment.
- Keep a detailed record of all preventive maintenance, adjustments and repairs to each machine.
- Install and maintain all safety features as required on all machinery and equipment.
- Aid operators to minimize downtime.
- Assist with machine operation on an as-needed basis.
- Responsible for understanding machine capabilities and running machine at maximum run speeds.
- Check finished goods and materials for imperfections, removing those with defects and following the appropriate quality insurance protocols.
- Required to work 12 hour shifts on an as-needed basis, required to work overtime and weekends as scheduled or on an as-needed basis.
- Practices and sustains Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent. Minimum of 24 months of previous machine operation in a manufacturing environment or related experience/or training required; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong written/verbal interpersonal skills and the ability to understand, speak, and write in English in order to comprehend SOPs.
- Ability to perform basic math skills like add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Mechanical background and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment.
- Possess the ability to work with and accept direction from manufacturing management to achieve company goals including customer satisfaction and company profitability as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding production environment.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft products, web research, email, and ability to learn company-specific production data collection system.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Willing to work OT and weekends as scheduled.
- Must be extremely flexible, trustworthy, and dependable with good attendance.
- Self-motivated and able to perform with little direction.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to accurately complete high volumes of work.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 40 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit; talk or hear, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to reach to the ground and bring self-up throughout a workday. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oak Creek, WI
$560-$600 paid weekly
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time permanent career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
- Over 400 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
- You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
- Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
Company needs 1st and 2nd shift set up welder/fitter.
Positions would be 1st shift fitter $20-$23/hour
2nd shift welder $18-$19/hour
Pay dependent on experience. Flux core, 3/32nd, 1/16th. Franklin, WI area
Set up from prints, medium to heavy gauge weldments, open table MIG and Flux
Operate cranes and lifts. Good, long term company with benefits.
Minimum 2 years welding. Blueprint reading a plus. Pay dependent on experience. Flux core, 3/32nd, 1/16th. Franklin, WI area
Set up from prints, medium to heavy gauge weldments, open table MIG and Flux
Operate cranes and lifts.
Warehouse - Production Utility
Assists with the production of all three sewing rooms according to product specifications.
- Inspect finished goods for packaging: checking color, material flaws, & stitching
- Fold flags correctly
- Familiar with catalog
- Measure flags
- Pack finished goods to be placed in inventory or prepare for shipment
- Label finished goods, boxes, and skids to be placed in inventory
- Count and record finished goods being placed in inventory
- Adheres grommets to flags per instructions using automatic grommet machine
- Load skids with finished goods
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation
- Float and cross train within multiple departments.
- Forklift Operator and Material Handler
- 1-2 years of warehouse / manufacturing experience
- Forklift and material handling experience
- Positive attitude
- Good organization and communication skills
- Basic mathematics – will need to know how to use a ruler
- Great eye for detail
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer * Defined by Diversity * Accredited Member of BBB*
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Residential Hvac Service And Installation Technician
We are a growing Residential and Light Commercial HVAC company. We are looking for a self-motivated, friendly and knowledgeable individual to be the face of our company in the field.
Job duties include customer interaction, servicing HVAC systems and promoting company offerings to existing clients. You must possess a valid drivers license and a clean MVR to operate company owned equipment. We are looking for friendly, customer oriented individuals who are comfortable dealing with people in their homes and can be respectful of the customers needs. Service is the key, we need individuals who are adept at diagnosing and fixing customers issues.
Our company offers a wage and benefit package above industry average with company owned vehicle provided. We are a growing company and are looking for a candidate looking to enhance their career and help our growth continue.
We Are a drug free workplace and perform thorough background checks and drug screening.
Requirements3 Years experience in the Residential and Light Commercial HVAC field. Clean driving record and the ability to pass preemployment drug screen.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!