Oak Hill Job Description Sample
Trainee Chef - Fast Track Management Programme
Do you love food and have a passion for cooking? If so a career in catering could be for you!
NuYew is looking for ambitious, creative people looking to train initially as a Chef and then progress quickly into a Management Role. Full Training is provided and successful candidates are expected to be running their own kitchen within just 12 months.
Our client is a leading operator within London with plans to expand from 22 sites to 75 sites nationally within the next 3 years. Successful candidates will not only receive excellent training and benefits, but unrivalled career opportunities within this rapidly expanding business.
NuYew is a leading provider of skilled personnel to companies across the UK. We work closely with leading brands to identify skill gaps and help people enter new industries.
We are looking for passionate people with a positive and flexible outlook to progress into a career in Catering.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. You will cover the importance of safety in catering, understand catering operations and the costs involved, how to plan menus, basic knife skills and techniques and how to prepare and cook a wide range of foods.
Part time dispensing optician is required for newly started practice.
The position would be for a minimum three days per week.
The role would suit a newly qualified dispensing optician. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The candidate should have keen retail skills and be friendly and possess good communication skills.
Qualified Early Years Educator
We are seeking an Qualified Early Years Educator to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. Applicants must live in the UK.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
Training and career development, bonus scheme, Monthly massage, discount shopping service, Free fruit and snacks and workplace pension scheme.
Science Teacher - Successful Academy In Newham
SCIENCE TEACHER| SUCCESSFUL ACADEMY IN NEWHAM| SEPTEMBER START
My client school in Newham is looking to appoint a Science Teacher that is able to teach General Science to KS4.
You may be a Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialist… either way, I would love to hear from you!
This Science Teacher post is open to experienced and NQT’s alike. If you are keen to know more about this Science Teacher post, click 'apply’ and register your interest.
• POSITION: Science Teacher- Teacher of Science
• SCHOOL: Mixed 11-18 Academy
• LOCATION: Inner East London borough of Newham
• TRANSPORT: Large staff car park- Close proximity to a District Line station
• PERSON: Science Teacher (NQT or experienced) (Chemistry, Biology or Physics)
• START DATE: September start- Permanent Science Teacher role
• SALARY: £25880 to £41660 per annum (dependent on experience)
SCIENCE TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
We are looking for a permanent Science Teacher that specialises in either Biology, Chemistry or Physics. You will be joining a dedicated and committed staff team and you will be expected to deliver challenging & engaging science lessons to Key Stage 4. You will be a creative and passionate Science Teacher that is able to enthuse the children within your care.
SCIENCE TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working on a full time, permanent basis - as a Science Teacher at my client school you will be required to teach children from a wide variety of backgrounds. If you are appointed as a Science Teacher at this school, you will be joining a highly successful Science department that achieves very good GCSE grades. Last year 89% of pupils achieved an A*-C grade in Science.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFO:
Join a vibrant, welcoming and hugely diverse secondary school by clicking 'apply’ to submit your CV to Alison at Clarus Education, if you are interested in applying for this Science Teacher role. One of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 48 hours if shortlisted.
First Aider / Fpos-I
FIRST AIDER / RESPONDER FPOS-I NIGHT CLUB 3 TIMES WEEK OR 2 NIGHTS WEEK 6 OR 7 OR 8 HOURS PER NIGHT
NORMAL NIGHTS TUESDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME EXTRA NIGHTS IF INTRESTED.
LOOKING AFTER CLUBBERS.
We need smart caring staff, uniform provided.
Join good team of staff that enjoy covering events.
An opportunity for a self motivated sales and business development professional with proven experience and skills to join our team with the UK launch of a new and innovative product covering multiple B to B markets.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to generate sales to important segments of Industry, Government and Institutions both directly and through their suppliers and FM organisations.
Our products provide a durable surface protection against dirt, grease, oil, dust, water and even graffiti for application on vehicles, buildings and machinery..... and far more!
Both seasoned professionals or enthusiastic starters with sales training and experience are welcome to apply.
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
We require qualified electricians with recent experience primarily to carry out electrical testing EICR works on occupied and void social housing properties. You will in addition be carrying out day to day repairs, carrying out remedial works in void properties and also kitchen & bathroom electrical 1st & 2nd fix works. You should help us to achieve a high level of service carrying out quality repairs and delivering excellent customer service.
We are looking for an electrician who can:
- Deliver a consistent, right first time approach
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well within a team and equally alone with minimal supervision
- Organise reports, paperwork and maintain stock levels for efficient working
- Demonstrate a good degree of technical knowledge and experience
- Although not essential having the following qualifications would be advantageous: Inspection & Testing, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height
As a minimum, you should have: 17th Edition, NVQ qualified Electrician
This is a self-employed position.
Please send your CV, current hourly rate and availability for consideration.
Due to high levels of applications we will only reply to successful candidates who will be required to attend our office in Wallington, Surrey for an interview.
Rates depending on our supply are £18.75 based on a 8-hour (8am-4pm) working day. This is ongoing work.
Scsm / Sccm Software Support Engineer I
Cireson is a fast and growing software company, looking for highly motivated (and fun!) people to join our awesome software support team. We have a philosophy that people can wear a couple of different related hats, and are motivated to make each individual at Cireson both personally and professionally grow their career. As we support our own products, we work with customers to uncover and resolve issues not unlike software testing.
• As a SCSM/SCCM support engineer, here's a description of what you would be doing day-to-day in this role:
• Provide support for incoming queries for all of the Cireson products.
• Interface with Cireson customers globally to assist, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance.
• Work with remote support/remote access tools to assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Track support issues, bugs and feature requests, working with the escalation team and developers as needed.
• Update documentation on our Knowledge Base with technical guides and tips.
• Assist in testing new releases of the Cireson products.
Here's what we are looking for in a SCSM/SCCM support engineer:
• Strong customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, and customer empathy demonstrated by previous successful experience in this role.
• A confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, Active Directory, Office, SharePoint, and PowerShell. Certification is preferred.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite
• In particular Service Manager and Configuration Manager is a big plus.
• Working Knowledge of Cireson solutions is a big plus.
• Knowledge of IT service management concepts and frameworks such as ITIL or MOF is a big plus.
• Knowledge of debugging concepts such as interpreting log files, configuring registry settings and application XML setting files, enabling ETL tracing, and analyzing the Windows event log.
• English is the primary language used within the company and our customers. Written and verbal English proficiency is a requirement. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Located in or around San Diego, CA
What you can expect from us:
• A fast-paced, fun environment to work in.
• We have great people all over the place, even in New Zealand!
• Top quality equipment to work on.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Flexible hours (within reason).
• Training and support to help you grow your career.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
.Net Web Developer
Position: .NET Web Developer
Benefits of the role: 25 days annual holiday with birthday day-off, Christmas and Easter gifts with bonus, expenses, on going training and career progression.
About us: Hello World Group is a dynamic digital agency based on the Kings Road, London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are looking for a well rounded ASP.NET Web Developer who specialises in the C# programming language.
Development of new web projects
Maintenance of existing web projects
Preparation and maintenance of new and existing web servers
Participation in technical scoping sessions
Writing of clear and concise documentation
Bringing new ideas and technologies to the team
You will have at least 2 years experience delivering web-based projects using ASP.NET MVC and Razor, as well as;
- Umbraco CMS (crucial)
Proven skills in ASP.NET and C# programming
Proven skills in responsive front-end programming
Experience working with Git
Experience configuring and maintaining Windows-based servers
Experience in configuring and maintaining Microsoft Azure environments
Excellent spoken and written English is essential
Ability to work well autonomously and also part of a team
A distinct advantage to have experience in:
Benefits of working for Hello World:
- Fun, friendly environment
- Great team of talented people
- Free wine and beer available after work
- Working late pizza and cab home
- Fresh coffee and tea, fruit & snacks
- Great location on the Kings Road
- Team outings
Our people are multi-disciplined, creative, talented, passionate and like to push the boundaries. We earn our clients trust by delivering great work, on time and on budget.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!