Oakmont Job Description Sample
Hire Ahead Branch Manager - East Area
Licensed Practical Nurse -- Verona
Hire Ahead Lead Teller - East Area
Hire Ahead Personal Banker - East Area-2
Hire Ahead PB - East Area-3
Technical Proposal Writer
The Technical Proposal Writer (TPW) is responsible for review and analysis of the technical requirements provided in RFQs and RFPs, coordination with subject matter experts, proposal managers and graphic designers, and preparation of proposal responses that meet all solicitation requirements, including organization of materials and preparation of proposal templates for future use. The TPW will proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure that all written content is appropriate and created with the highest quality standards, according to CDR Branding Guidelines, while maintaining accuracy and proper handling of sensitive data.
- Review, analyze, and interpret technical requirements provided in RFQs and RFPs (including PWS and Instructions to Offerors) to gain a thorough understanding of the objectives of each solicitation.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) (or use key points provided by SMEs during storyboard process) to develop an understanding of our solution and create a compelling technical proposal response that meets all solicitation requirements.
- Collect, integrate, and validate the quality of content from technical specialists and/or consultants
- Gain an understanding of challenges potential customers are facing through information available within organization, as well as external resources. Ensure proposal response addresses these challenges in a meaningful way.
- Research/modify company boilerplate templates to specifically address solicitation requirements.
- Ensure story, which meets the government’s stated and unstated requirements and objectives, is woven throughout proposal and clearly demonstrates our company’s value.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to format, outline and schedule set forth by proposal manager. Cross-reference proposal writing to the solicitation requirements and track compliance with all requirements.
- Conceptualize clear, informative technical graphics.
- Respond to standard requests for information with limited input.
- Provide updates to standard boilerplate material.
- Create high-level structured documentation to meet the technology needs of proposals; may include data centers, virtualization, infrastructure and cloud services, and Helpdesk.
- Meet tight deadlines, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Maintain and track opportunities and project information in databases.
- Actively seek opportunities to learn from team members, with a desire to advance skills (especially related to company strategy and offerings.)
- Work with existing administrative staff to learn proposal styles, processes, and requirements to streamline proposal effort and maximize proposal efficiency.
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in Architectural, Engineering, or Construction industry required.
- 2-5 years of experience as Technical Writer for Government proposals.
- Minimum of B.S. in a related field.
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude and to synthesize technical information.
- Demonstrable ability to grasp technical concepts and translate to compelling, understandable documents for both technical and non-technical readers.
- Ability to support and meet dynamic and tight deadlines, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Ability to plan and prioritize strategically.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personnel.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with multiple high-priority demands in an intense, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to think critically and draw from multiple resources to create unified and persuasive documents.
- Demonstrable mastery of written English, including spelling, composition, and grammar.
- High proficiency in InDesign or MS Publisher, and SharePoint a must.
- Share examples of your completed work efforts for review – proposals, brochures, flyers, announcements, videography, marketing campaigns, and blogs.
Senior Consulting Engineer- Cisco Networking/ Data Center
Teacher - New Opening
Home Health Registered Nurse (Rn)/Oakmont
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!