Observer Seismic Prospecting Job Description Sample
Jr. Structural Engineer (Revit, Risa Or Staad, Seismic Code)
The company is seeking a Structural Engineer to reinforce our team of skilled multidiscipline engineers and designers. The ideal candidate is committed to producing high quality deliverables varied projects for advanced technology clients. Our team produces exceptional solutions to complex problems through constant coordination and dedication to saving our clients time, trouble, and money.
As an integral part of the company's structural engineering team, you will begin by completing specific engineering assignments under the guidance of a senior structural engineer. Additional responsibilities will be provided based on performance.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Produces organized structural calculations for support systems required to enable lead discipline designs and assist lead structural engineer.
- Analyze existing structures for new loads and provide recommendations for strengthening where required.
- Design new efficient structural systems using steel, concrete, and strut and deliver design information on time.
- Develop understanding of multifaceted client to better solve unique conditions.
- Apply creative problem solving skills to see beyond standard answers.
- Consults with supervisor to screen assignments for unusual or difficult problems and selects appropriate methods and techniques to apply.
- Exercises judgment for engineering decisions for some aspects of design, but receives supervision and direct input on new aspects of assignment.
- Sketches design into completed working details and drawings based on engineering fundamentals.
- Develop and validate computer models of complex structural systems.
- Communicates with supervisor concerning progress or problems in an assigned task.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies as experience for licensure in the State of Oregon, required.
- EIT preferred with a minimum one (1) year experience, or the same educational requirements as above with two (2) or more years of related practical experience with former employer(s).
- Solid understanding of structural fundamentals required.
- Valid driver’s license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- Experience with REVIT preferred.
- Experience with structural analysis software such as RISA or STAAD preferred.
- Knowledge of building codes including seismic requirements.
We regret that we are not able to reply to those who don't meet the required qualifications.
Working Superintendent- General Contracting For Seismic Retrofitting
We are seeking a Working Superintendent- General Contracting For Seismic Retrofitting to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation and work hands on on the jobs site. We are looking for a candidate that is flexible and has experience in many trades including concrete, framing, drywall, stucco, painting, trenching etc.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Penhall launched operations nearly 60 years ago supporting southern California with a singular commitment to providing the highest level of services to its clients. Since then, Penhall has expanded its reach, scope and expertise, serving clients across the U.S. and beyond. Today, Penhall encompasses 41 strategic locations and employs more than 1,200 professionals, with current and ongoing expansion into Canada. We dedicated that last 60 years to honing our specialized seismic, scanning and concrete services and seismic retrofitting services.
HPE Sales And Channel Seismic Activation Manager
HPE Sales and Channel Seismic Activation Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
The role of this specific position is to manage the plans, content, development, and activation model for the curated/top resources for all of sales, our channel partners, the Executive Briefing Center, and for the global network of HP Customer Experience Centers (CECs).
As a member of the HPE Sales and Channel Activation team, this candidate will define and drive complex programs to support the development and syndication of the HPE products, solutions, and services. Analysis, plans, recommendations, and program reports will be presented to senior leaders.
Candidate must have considerable leadership skills, outstanding collaboration and communication skills, and analytical abilities. Candidate must demonstrate aptitude for aforementioned skills with self-motivation and commitment to high quality results.
Develop, evolve, and provide thought leadership in content development and syndication design methodologies on behalf of sales, channel partners, the EBC, and the global network of HP CECs
Proactively interact with key HPE leaders and stakeholders to advance content development and syndication
Develop and implement syndication experience metrics, along with a sales feedback loop
Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Analyze program costs to achieve best-in-class benchmarks
Demonstrated ability to work independently and drive projects to successful completion
Demonstrated ability to achieve outstanding quality results while balancing multiple priorities
Proven ability to convey complex concepts in meaningful, simple ways
Strong leadership and organizational management skills
Successful teaming and collaboration across HPE/Geos/BGs/functions
Significant experience running and/or participating on global, cross function teams
Leads the activation planning process, which includes needs assessment, design development, implementation, reporting and continuous improvement and innovation
Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and criteria for achieving objectives
Drives the alignment of priorities across HPE/Geos/BGs/functions
Develops content activation strategy and sets functional policy and direction
Mastery knowledge of sales/content/ communication/marketing fundamentals and products/services/solution/sales lifecycle systems
In-depth knowledge of industry, customer segments, and go-to-market models, both direct and indirect
Achieves financial goals, operational goals, and assigned metrics
Exhibits superior facilitation, content design, and consulting skills
Expert ability to quickly lead the adoption of new, emerging tools, technologies, and systems
Exhibits excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills; able to build, manage and influence virtual teams
Acts as a functional manager but does not manage other employees as a primary job function
Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees
Leads large, complex, cross-divisional functional teams and projects that affect long-term goals and objectives
Exhibits excellent negotiating skills
Interfaces effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
Advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience
15+ years communication, marketing & enablement role or equivalent experience
Industry, sales, channel and/or program experience a plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail .
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
About Concept Services:
Concept Services is a growing company of over 130 employees that is looking to add talented and professional individuals to our team. We work with companies across the United States, Canada and Europe providing them with new business opportunities. We are strategically located between Cleveland and Canton for the purpose of attracting, acquiring and developing the best talent possible.
Concept Services is primarily a New Business Development/Lead Generation group. We work directly with our client's sales force and provide them with an integrated solution for managing the front-end part of the sales process. These services include prospecting, cold calling and trying to uncover new business opportunities.
In addition, Concept Services has a dedicated CRM Division that is a certified salesforce.com Implementation Partner, which assists companies with the design, implementation and management of their salesforce.com CRM instance.
We are currently hiring for the Business Development Manager role:
As a Business Development Manager you will work with a client on their behalf as an integrated part of their sales or marketing team. You will be provided with your own personal and client branded tools to reach out on their behalf. You will use these tools to prospect for new opportunities, speaking with decision-makers, analyzing their needs, and effectively delivering value-added solutions for our clients.
This position can serve as a launching pad for the individual who is seeking a career in sales and marketing, or for the experienced sales person to use their skills in a stable and professional setting. The role is a combination of fun, learning, and growth.
Business Development Manager Recruiting Video: https://vimeo.com/158876286
Throughout your tenure, a Business Development Manager will be trained on and gain unrivaled experience with:
- New Business Development/Opportunity Generation strategies
- Opportunity Pipeline Management
- Understanding Sales Processes
- Working with Sales Teams/Managers across multiple industries
- Cold-calling strategies
- Account Management skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Includes experience working in salesforce.com, with whom we are a certified partner
Training and Onboarding:
For the Business Development Manager role we provide comprehensive training to get them started. During this period, our Business Development Manager will be engaged in daily training sessions, focusing on our business development processes and providing hands-on experience through group and individual training exercises. They will also be paired with tenured Business Development Managers, where they will hone their phone skills and witness how to manage a cold call.
Call Approach Training Video: https://vimeo.com/167591259
Once past initial training, our team will provide ongoing training to new Business Development Managers around their responsibilities, which include the following:
- Building and maintaining relationships with your clients.
- Developing new business opportunities for your clients.
- Cold-calling key decision makers to set appointments for your client’s sales team (80-100 calls per day)
- Gathering data and actively listening to your client’s prospective customers by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify areas with which your client can assist.
- Becoming familiar with your client’s industry and offerings.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of prospects to achieve and exceed monthly opportunity quotas.
- Working in a team environment.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Simple Plan IRA (Retirement) with 3% Match
- Starting hourly rate of $13-$18 (based on previous experience and achievements)
- ($27,040- $37,440 annualized)
- Monthly bonuses up to $700
- ($8,400 annualized)
- Merit increase up to $2 annually
- 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- 1 hour lunch break from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Full-Time - 40 hours per week
It is required that this person has a degree or applicable experience in business, sales, marketing or relative fields. Experience with inside/outside sales is preferable. They must be able to understand multiple products and/or services. Being able to work in a structured and competitive environment is recommended.
Language: It is required that candidates must have native or bilingual proficiency (speaking/writing/reading) of the English language.
Must be proficient using the computer. Experience using Customer Relationship Management solutions such as salesforce.com, ACT, Goldmine, etc. is a plus. Must be proficient using MS Word and Outlook.
Concept Services is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
If reasonable accommodation is required to the complete the interview process, please contact the Director of Human Resources.
Concept Services is a growing company with over 130 employees that is looking to add talented and professional individuals to our team. We work with companies across the United States, and Canada providing them with new business opportunities. We are strategically located between Cleveland and Canton for the purpose of attracting, acquiring and developing the best talent possible.
Geotechnical Engineer - Aashto Lrfd, Wsdot, Seismic Design
AASHTO LRFD, WSDOT, Seismic Design Geotechnical Engineer
AASHTO LRFD, WSDOT, Seismic Design
AASHTO LRFD, WSDOT, Seismic Design, Settle3D, PLAXIS, FLAC, LPILE, DMOD If you are a Geotechnical Engineer with experience, please read on! We are based in beautiful Redmond, WA. We are an energetic, creative, and thriving earth science and tech company that has been serving our clients for over 3 decades. We believe in providing the best services possible and have a strong track record of creativeness and innovation having completed over 40,000 projects globally. Due to our strong growth initiative and company culture, we are looking to add a Geotechnical Engineer to the team with experience in AASHTO LRFD design code, WSDOT design manual, and Seismic design experience among other skills. What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
Strong Work/Life Balance
Innovative company culture
What You Need for this Position BS in Civil Engineering and at least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
AASHTO LRFD - WSDOT
PLAXIS - FLAC
LPILE - DMOD So, if you are a Geotechnical Engineer with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- AASHTO LRFD, WSDOT, Seismic Design* WA-RedmondEM5-1427393
Job Description: Large mechanical corporation looking for journeymen and semi-skilled sheet metal installers for large commercial and industrial projects.
Ideal candidates will have ability to fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings. Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer; operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces. Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes. Job Requirements MUST HAVE ALL PPE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARD HAT, WORK BOOTS, SAFETY GLASSES, GLOVES AND HIGH VISILBITY VEST
Posted:* 7/18/2017 Category: HVAC Commercial Ductwork Install
Job Type:* Contract
In-Home Sales (Outside Sales Rep) - No Prospecting
We are seeking an In-Home Sales (Outside Sales Rep) - No Prospecting to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Roof Observer / RRO / Technician / Inspector
We are seeking an experienced roof observer for our Austin office. The candidate should ideally be a Registered Roof Observer (RRO), or have an extensive roofing construction background. This is a part-time position that may become full-time within the next 6 months.
- Perform roof inspections and prepare field reports
- Perform in-field take-offs and be able to quantify roof systems
- Work with the CAD department to generate roof plans
- Assess roof conditions including active leak issues, overall conditions,, and deterioration
- Inspect roof assets with a focus on what is needed to preserve and extend roof life-cycle
- Make specific recommendations based on roof inspection/assessment
- Respond to all technical questions accurately and in a timely fashion
- Review RFI's
- Provide design input as necessary
- Testing experience preferred (IR, nuclear, EFVM, moisture meters, etc.)
- 15+ years of roofing and/or building envelope experience
- RRO designation preferred
- Understanding of, and experience with, all low and steep slope commercial roofing systems including single-ply, built-up, metal, foam, etc.
- Ability to estimate roof age and remaining service life
- Technically competent with field data collection tools
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to travel
Multi-Media Account Executive At The Dallas Observer
Dallas Observer is part of Voice Media Group, the nation’s premier group of weekly newspapers and online publications. We’ve combined grassroots journalism and strong local relationships to become essential players in key markets. Our history spans four decades of community influence with more than 25 years of digital marketing experience. We are committed to an integrity-based approach. Each of our customers receives personalized, high-touch service and we drive creative, data-driven results to our customers.Job Description
The right candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform advertising solutions including Digital Advertising (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Programmatic, Email & Mobile Advertising, Web Design, and Content Production), Print advertising, Event Sponsorships, and annual glossy publications to an eclectic and exciting group of clients.
We are looking for connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who devour advertising media and want to be part of a dynamic sales team. Multi-Media Account Executives will be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business.Qualifications
Job Requirements :
- Outside and/or inside sales experience, preferably in an advertising sales/business development and/or online media environment.
- Making minimum of 100-150 outbound sales calls and securing and completing a minimum of 10-15 outside appointments per week.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to sell with a consultative approach and an "ask for their business" mindset.
- Strong skill set with developing and building business relationships.
- Dependable Transportation, Valid Drivers License and Insurance
Dallas Observer Offers:
- Great environment with the ability to work with fun, exciting, and unique business owners.
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Base Salary + Commission+ Bonus
- Gas Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Additional optional benefits include: Legal Plan Services, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance
Senior Researcher Geophysics Seismic Processing
Senior Researcher Geophysics Seismic Processing
Job ID: 229404
Location: Houston, Texas
Company: Statoil Gulf Services LLC
Contact Name: Anke Jardine
Education Preferred: Not Indicated
Experience Preferred: Not Indicated
Job Description Founded in 1972, Statoil is an international energy company, with operations in more than 30 countries and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide. Our purpose is to bring energy to a growing population while creating value for our shareholders and the communities where we operate. Building on over 40 years of experience on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world’s energy needs in a safe, secure, responsible, and efficient manner through innovative technology and business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges. Some of our most exciting development work is taking place in the United States, one of our key innovation hubs. Our onshore shale oil and gas operations involve finding solutions to new challenges, while our expertise in operating at significant offshore depths is constantly being refined and developed. Technology, projects and drilling (TPD) is Statoil's business area responsible for research and technology, project development and execution, well delivery and procurement. Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making Statoil a competitive company facing the low carbon society.
Job Description The Senior Researcher of Geophysics Seismic Processing at Statoil Gulf Services in Houston, Texas will be responsible for the research, development, validation and implementation of high-end exploration technologies, in order to find cost efficient and radical solutions for present and future petroleum resources. Duties of the position include: Research numerical methods for efficient simulation of acoustic and elastic wave propagation; Research high-end algorithms for quantitatively imaging of subsurface reflectivity and for inversion of velocity model; Develop and implement high-performance computing for various numerical algorithms; Utilize many cores skills for CPU and GPU implementation and detail optimization of computer resources on different algorithms, including RAM and cache usage reduction, IO and disk storage optimization, and the parallelization of computational intensive algorithms on shared and distributed high-performance computers; Improve algorithm efficiency and accuracy; And follow-up on external projects and evaluate technologies to ensure leading position of Statoil in the industry.
Qualifications A Master's degree in mathematics, geophysics, physics or a directly related field, plus two years of geophysics research experience in the oil and gas industry. The experience must include at least two years of experience with each of the following: (1) analytical and numerical solutions of partial differential equations and seismic wave propagations; (2) C++, MPI, and GPU for large scale HPC; and (3) inverse problems.
Personal Qualities .
We Offer Statoil offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Statoil is an equal opportunity employer.
General Information Interested candidates can apply online at www.statoil.com or by mailing a resume to Anke Jardine at Statoil, 2107 CityWest Boulevard, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77042. Contact Anke Jardine at AJARD@statoil.com if you have any questions or need information about this application. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!