Ocean City Job Description Sample
Find A Cdl-A Company Driver Job
Want To Earn More? Want Great Benefits and Consistent Home Time?
In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers. Manage Your Job Search With Ease on TopPayForDrivers.com
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Starting Positions
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply on TopPayForDrivers.com to Get Matched to Your Perfect Driving Job!
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Offers With 1 Application!
Our site offers a multi-carrier application, connecting drivers with companies across the USA. We will match your application to companies hiring drivers in your area, with your experience and qualifications.
Once your application is submitted, we get to work matching you to the most suitable position for you. Then, the companies you match with will contact you with offers. You choose the best offer for your needs!
OTR - Dedicated - Regional Options
Averitt Express Now Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
action andor BACH_a33d1a Averitt opportunity school Training have just
Home Health Speech Language Pathologist (Ocean City,Md)
Kare Partners is currently interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist to work in a Home Health setting based in Ocean Pines, MD and Salisbury, MD. The coverage area includes: Wicomico, Worcester, and Somerset Counties. The coverage area may include Seaford, DE as well.
- Current MD Speech Language Pathologist license or eligible for MD licensure.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific.
ABOUT KARE PARTNERS
Kare Partners places Physical/Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists with national and regional home health companies for a minimum of one year and up to three years. Many of our therapists have been with us for over five years. We maintain employee loyalty by offering outstanding management, competitive compensation, and the best benefits in the industry.We also sponsor work visas for qualifying applicants.
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off with the ability to roll a week into the next year.
- One additional day of PTO and a $800 stipend for CEU's.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and 401K participation.
- Flexible Healthcare Spending Account.
- Many additional benefits.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST.
We sponsor H-1B \"transfers\" and Green Cards for qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Speech therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- MD SLP license
Residential ONLY Electricians.
Must have :
- Valid drivers license
- 3+ years of experience
Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Solo, Team & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner
West Ocean City Injury & Illness Center is a growing urgent care facility located in Ocean City, Maryland. The facility has been steadily growing since its inception in January 2007.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dedicated, patient oriented Nurse Practitioner to become part of our excellent team. We are a FAST PACED facility and are currently staffed by a Physician and Physician Assistants. You will be a part of a close knit healthcare group!
The Practice was designed with the needs of the local community in mind which depends on us for comprehensive care. As a result you will be supported by a trained staff from the front desk receptionist to the medical assistant to the x-ray technician. Our Physician is on site, actively seeing patients, and always available with direct supervision.
We provide rapid in house lab testing, state of the art digital x-ray, orthopedic supplies, EKG, splinting, IV therapy, laceration repairs, etc. Care will range from a simple sore throat, to a fracture, to chest pain/stoke early management to also include high cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension. This is a very BROAD SCOPED practice and is YEAR ROUND.
We are EMR based allowing for the complete ability to provide continuity of care with ease. Through the EMR we are also meeting all the requirements of MIPS thus ensuring a standard of High Quality of Care!
Our office is less than half a mile to the beach. Outdoor activities are numerous if you like to swim, kayak, sail, fish, just to name a few things. Assateague State Park is close and offers hiking and camping opportunities.
Must have a certificate of
- LICENSING: Current Maryland RN/ARNP licensure
- CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification, Eligible to take ACLS
- EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college/university program
Our Compensation Package includes the following:
- Base salary based on experience
- Great Bonus potential based on productivity
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401 K plan with Safe Harbor (nondiscretionary contribution and profit sharing program)
- Licensure maintenance fees
- Continuing Medical Education Expense
- Paid Time Off
- Schedule Flexibility: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM and Saturday to Sunday 9 AM to 5 PM; rotating weekends.
- Relocation Expense Considered
Go to www.urgentcareoceancity.com to learn more about our facility.West Ocean City Injury & Illness Center is a growing urgent care facility located in Ocean City, Maryland. The facility has been stead...
Mitigation Restoration Technician
A Mitigation Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency disaster claims and other restoration-related activities within the geographical territory. They offer hope to victims of disasters to help their lives return to normalcy. Our Technicians guide the property owner through the process of determining what can be restored and the options to do so. When the job is completed, the satisfaction of knowing you helped someone put together the broken pieces of their life is rewarding.
The work environment is fast-paced, competitive, and always ever changing. Because we are a 24/7 emergency services company, Applicants must be willing and available at intervals to work longer hours, share the ‘on-call responsibilities’ in a rotating fashion, and be open to travel to disaster locations nationwide (as dictated by the needs of the company). We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and the opportunity to grow within your role.
· Help with initial site inspection
· Scope fire, wind, water and disaster related losses
· Remove carpets, carpet pads, drywall, insulation etc…. from job site
· Haul debris from job site to truck as well as moving customer’s personal items for content cleaning or pack-out.
· Will be cross trained in contents cleaning
· Move dehumidifiers and fans (and other equipment) to and from work site
· Drive and operate truck and machinery (extraction machine, dehumidifiers, etc)
· Responsible for the completion of light paperwork for each job
· Must have a valid drivers license with 3 or fewer points
· Required to pass the Insurance Industries Background Check along with a simple physical and drug test
· Know how to use basic hand tools such as a hammer, saws, etc.
· Team player mentality
· Motivated and organized person with a positive attitude
· Ability to think on your feet
· Personable and professional individual who makes a good first impression with customers
· Requires medium labor – candidate must be able to lift 50lbs. routinely
· Ability to work in awkward places; stand; sit; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl; talk and hear.
· Willing to be occasionally work in high, precarious places; outdoor weather conditions; and extreme cold (non-weather)
· Willing to work under fumes or airborne particle and toxic or caustic chemicals environment (will be provided safety training and safety equipment)
· Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle – must be able to drive
Past experience and certifications in the insurance restoration industry are preferred, but not necessary. The willingness to work hard and learn from the ground up is a must.
What we additionally offer to our Team members:
· Company paid certification training (IICRC, Subrogation, Industry)
· Company phone/tablet necessary to perform in today’s market
· Most technicians receive their own company vehicle to take home
· A company wide network of support—both manpower and knowledge
· An offering of health benefits
We look forward to hearing from you!
Observe, record and report on quality control measures/protocol on-site.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!