Oceanside Job Description Sample
Senior Accounting Specialist
We are growing fast and looking to add a Senior Accounting Specialist to our Accounting Services Team.
What our Accounting Services Department does:
- Our Accounting Services Department provides accounting services to small and medium sized businesses. We utilize QuickBooks Pro 2014.
- Our staff members get to develop their own relationships with their clients and are cross-trained on their team's clients so everyone can pitch in and help the client if their regular representative is away.
- Help clients with their bookkeeping and accounting needs so that they can focus on other parts of their business – You’ll be helping businesses succeed and grow!
- 5+ years of Accounting/Bookkeeping experience, preferably in multiple industries.
- QuickBooks Pro proficient.
- Friendly and professional.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Desire to grow professionally.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Amazing clients
- Wonderful & supporting management
- Top of the line technology (Yes, we are completely paperless!)
- Amazing company with strong benefits and security.
Apply online today by submitting your resume, salary requirements, and answering a few quick accounting questions!
Maintenance 2 (Associate)
HumanGood offers competitive payand phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions start earning 19 paid days off,plus eight holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give youcash to use for those unexpected health issues. Come see what HumanGood, thelargest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California,and one of the largest of its kind in the nation, has to offer.
Now Hiring DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Start your career with MV Transportation today!
MV Transportation is seeking Drivers, who will be responsible for safely operating a transit vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
(Applications being received in the Maintenance Training room)
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
Location: 303 Via Del Norte, Oceanside, CA 92054
Questions? Please call: 760-271-1497
Can't stop by? Please apply at careers.mvtransit.com
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Conducting pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
- Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and de-boarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Employing all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum Three (3) years driving experience
- Able to obtain commercial license (Class B) with passenger and air brake endorsements.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives and system staff.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Recruiter - Entry Level
Recruiting & Sales Management Trainee Program
Who are we?
You’ve probably never thought about a career in staffing, but if you want to find a way to have a major impact towards an individual’s as well as a company’s success, PEAK Technical Staffing may be the place for you. We continue to be the technical staffing firm of choice for the nation's largest companies.
PEAK seeks professional individuals with a competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, and willing to have fun in the midst of it all!
This job might be for you if:
- You’re looking for growth potential within an organization including a defined career path into recruiting and sales for college graduates.
- You enjoy working with a team, and experiencing a “family like” culture.
- You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting and sales ethics for long term success, and opportunities for continued education.
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
- Developing recruiting strategies to place qualified engineers into jobs (don’t worry, we’ll teach you the technical piece, if you’re smart and a fast learner, this will come easily).
- Building connections; Discussing money, and terms & conditions with the best Engineers out there!
- Maintaining relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Skills & Qualifications
- Having a desire to build a career in sales/Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Accomplish a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree!
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills, and having a high standard of professionalism and character.
- Having a desire to learn, teach, and lead!
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81908
Get Paid To Train! Swift Cdl-A Training & Job Placement
Get paid while you train at Swift! Our certified mentors are ready to provide you with outstanding paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Swift!
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours behind the wheel on a mentor's truck hauling refrigerated loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers' needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part? Paid Training.
Swift is a career destination for drivers, not just another job. We support every driver, every mile, every day.
At Swift you are more than just a driver, you are family. That's why we have a proud culture of supporting Every Driver, Every Mile, Every Day.
CDL A Company Truck Drivers
CDL-A Company DriverCDL-A Company Truck DriversHuge Pay: $85,000 + Sign on bonus and great equipment
Get on the road to big $$$ quickly by CALLING TODAY: 888-210-3890
Summit Drivers Enjoy:
Top earning potential: $85,000/yr
Sign-on bonus – don't wait! Limited time
Reliable home time to meet your needs
Well-maintained equipment with the latest technology
Paid holidays and vacation
23 years old
2 years OTR experience
Call for more information and get on the road to Success at Summit!
Summit Express is excited to offer professional drivers a rewarding career with excellent pay rates and benefits. Formerly known as Fischer Trucking, Summit Express is a pad-wrap specialized carrier whose team members get top miles and top pay week over week.
Our growing fleet of vehicles supports a unique client base and therefore we offer bountiful accessorial pay opportunities. As a successful, professionally-run company with a reputation for having the industry's most courteous and experienced drivers, now's a great time to Find Out How You Can Succeed at Summit!
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly San Diego CA
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
English Teacher - Relocate To China. Ba/Bsc Required
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world.
We have vacancies for english teaching positions across China. So if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the English teaching position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at English First
At English First, you'll be provided the resources to become the best English teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards and iPads. We also offer a world-class ESL teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join the EF Teacher Network today
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup.
Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a teacher social at a downtown bar. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with EF.
A Bachelor's Degree
A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New ZealandThe ability to obtain a clear background check
Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Document Control Administrator
LaCantina is a pioneer in designing and manufacturing large opening door systems. Dedicated to creating products that open spaces, our focus in developing and refining these products has resulted in the most innovative and comprehensive range of doors and windows available.
Using the same signature profiles, our Folding, Sliding and Swing systems provide a perfect match for a complete door package. Architects, homeowners and builders are free to innovate their space with the same quality, performance and value. Designed and made in California, LaCantina Doors have contributed to award-winning projects ranging from residential, commercial, retail, education facilities, resorts and more. Backed by an industry leading warranty, our products are the preferred choice when it comes to open spaces.Job Description
Summary:The Technical Services position is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the technical projects and activities within the Product Development Department.
• Must have strong basic math and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have strong understanding of Microsoft Office Products. (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to create accurate technical illustrations using Adobe Illustrator.
.Works well in group environments and problem solving situations.
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Write, produce, check, edit & release work instructions and reports.
• Document current and new processes.
• Deliver exceptional products that meet current and future expectations.
• In depth knowledge of quality systems and procedures. ISO 9000 a plus.
• Knowledge of CAD software (i.e Solidworks, AutoCAD) a plus.
• Experience with scheduling software a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apartment Maintenance Technician
nbsp;Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment Aimco currently has an opening for a Maintenance Techniciannbsp;nbsp;Windrift Apartments in Oceanside, CA!
When you work at Aimco, you work alongside some of the most devoted and steadfast team members in the business. We are dedicated to our residents and to each other. Aimco provides our team members with the tools to help you achieve your career goals. nbsp;As a top owner and operator of apartment homes across the country, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by ensuring every resident is happy, comfortable, and at home.
Aimco is dedicated to serving our residents, and making everyone feel at home. nbsp;As such, we are is a seven-day a week operation and our Maintenance Technicians must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (days, weekends, nights) based on the needs of the business. Additionally, our Maintenance Technicians participate in our on-call rotation and need to respond to the property within 30 minutes of an emergency call.
To ensure our properties are maintained at the highest level, you will need to:
Respond to and fulfill maintenance requests
Provide exceptional customer maintenance
Follow up on unresolved issues and ensure a quick resolution
Work directly with residents and team members to diagnose, assess and repair issues
Actively participate in specialty maintenance projects and property upkeep
Ensure the propertys curb appeal is top notch by maintaining the cleanliness of the grounds
Qualifications to keep our communities running:
Entry-level experience with two or more areas of technical trade, such as: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and/or landscaping
The ability and desire to be a team-player, nbsp;under the direction of the Maintenance Manager
The ability to prioritize and manage your daily workload to ensure successful completion in a timely manner
An eye for detail to efficiently turn our apartment homes
The ability to effectively communicate in English
An aptitude for working with your hands
The desire to begin and grow a career in apartment maintenance
A positive attitude
Our team members take care of us and we take care of them. As a team member, we offer a range of benefits to strengthen your health and wellbeing with insurance packages, wellness programs, paid vacation and sick time, and even time off to give back to your community.
Maintenance, Service Tech, Apartment Maintenance, Service Technician, Apartment Service Tech, Apartment Maintenance Tech, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Appliance Repair, Entry Level Maintenance, basic plumbing, basic electrical, handyman, custodian, porter, Entry Level maintenance tech, entry level maintenance tech, maintenance helper, Apartment Service Requests, plumbing, Carpentry, electrical, appliance repair, appliances, garbage disposal, washer amp; dryer, dishwasher, Building maintenance, Residential, hotel, Field Engineer, hotel maintenance, Field Service Tech, janitorial, janitor, faucets, sinks, turnovers, property technician, faucets, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, remodel apartment, apartment make ready, apartment turnover, apartment turns, properties, property, sweating pipe, heating, cooling, air conditioning, electrical fixtures, turn/make ready, Property Technician, property management, drywall, preventative maintenance, General Contractor, Remodel, Self- employed, handyman, Lowes, Home Depot, Janitor, Construction, Groundskeeper, Property
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!