Ocoee Job Description Sample
Regional CDL Truck Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Out 5.5 Days & Home 48 Hours
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all over the road and regional truck drivers.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
CDL Truck Driver
Orlando Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Auto Technician / Prepper
Main Job Duties:
The successful candidate must have previous experience working in an Automotive Body Repair Shop and must be able to use sanding equipment and supplies. The candidate must be able to sand vehicle panels before the vehicle is painted. Ensures that all completed work meets company's guidelines.
We offer Health & Dental Insurance and 401k to Full-time employees!!
Send resume OR Apply in person at 620 Story Rd. Ocoee, FL 34761. We are on Manheim Auto Auction property.
Hours of Human Resources: Monday-Thursday-9 to 5 and Friday-9 to 2
Frank's Detail Reconditioning Specialist is a diverse growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Drug free workplace - all applicants will be drug tested prior to hire.
FD values each of its clients and has formed valuable partnerships with its clients and vendors. Since we value these relationships and want to provide invaluable services, we pattern our goals, train our staff, and hire only the best to ensure that we have what is needed to meet our clients needs.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region.
As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55 CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, class a driver, company driver needed, company driver solo, dedicated truck, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck
Entry Level Customer Service
We are currently accepting applications for open positions on our Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that enjoys having their hands in multiple aspects of company operations. In order to be successful in this role you must be a person who can step into a work environment and take ownership of the job. Someone that has excellent communication and customer service skills is a must.
This position is ENTRY LEVEL so we do provide training in house.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
-Entry level experience levels
-Retail/Serving/Hospitality or Other customer service experience
-Strong communication skills
Day to Day Tasks:
- Advertising and Brand Awareness
- Digital Marketing, PR, and S.E.O.
- Business Development and Market Research
- Customer Service and Account Management
- Event Coordination
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Leadership and Public Speaking
What we do:
- Represent Fortune 100 and 500 Clients
- Training and Development guaranteed
- Management Training
- Personal and Professional Development
- Travel Opportunities (National and International)
- Sports Teams
- Volunteer Opportunities with National and Local Philanthropies and Non-Profits
- Team Atmosphere and Culture
- Event Planning and Coordination
- S.E.O. Marketing Training
- Expansion and Growth Opportunities
Check out our website at www.theintercoastalgroup.com and check out our social media on Facebook or Instagram to see our company culture!
Please email your resume if interested!
We believe in people. Our tactical sales strategies for customer acquisition combine modern day professional sales and marketing techniques with old school interpersonal consultations. This proven method provides our customers with face to face transactions, developing personal relationships with each one. We pride ourselves on building a strong rapport with each customer to develop a long-lasting relationships as well as leaving each customer confident in our services and account management. Our only priority is to help our employees breach their full potential and take our team goals to the next level!
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting time and information into company's billing program; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions, hearings, mediations and conferences at the request of handling attorney; preparing subpoenas; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel..
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Prepares pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing claim file materials for attorney review.
- At least 1 to 2 years previous experience as a legal assistant (insurance defense or personal injury a plus)
- Familiarity with time keeping
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- SALARY IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Floor Care Technician (Carpet Cleaner Tech)
Looking for someone to work temporary for learning and long term.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm (Tentative)
Pay Rate: $10-$12 an hours depending on experience with the possibility of quick increase.
- Steam Clean carpets/large area rugs.
- Ensures the proper use of all equipment and supplies issued following all established safety procedures.
- Responds to any Owner or guest request or complaint and partners with others to further assistance if needed.
- Reports any damaged items and all lost and found items following established procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and follows all established safety procedures.
- Assists with other duties as needed to ensure the cleanliness of common areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to speak effectively with guests and other team members.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as one or two-step instructions, safety rules, and procedural manuals.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of mathematical skills.
- Ability to complete tasks individually.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work with airborne fumes and particles while bending, stooping, pulling and reaching for an eight-hour shift.
- Must have a valid Florida Drivers License in order to drive company vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time/Temp to Hire
Salary: $10.00-$12.00 /hour
- floor care: 1 year
- Orlando, FL
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
If you meet the criteria and are serious, please submit you application on our website at www.rapidstaffing.com and then call us to set up an interview. We are looking to hire
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
$10.00 to $12.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of General Labor/Customer Service experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in Winter Garden, FL?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Drivers License?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
- Do you speak English?
- When are you available to start this job?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
Temporary AND Temporary to Hire placements.
Direct deposit pay weekly, quick placement if qualified!!
Respond to all candidates if qualified daily.
Client Care Coordinator
Med spa seeking client care coordinators with experience in the aesthetic field to join the team. Client Care Coordinators are responsible for providing administrative and clinical support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Clinical duties include (but are not limited to):
Taking medical histories, ensuring treatment/consent forms and any additional required paperwork are complete and accurate, providing services as deemed appropriate per state and local law, setting up treatments for providers, taking before and after photos of clients, disposing of contaminated supplies, cleaning and disinfecting medical rooms before, after, and between clients, ordering medical supplies and equipment, keeping waiting rooms and examination rooms clean and neat, being available to assist providers with any and all needs, answering phones, and checking clients in.
- outgoing personality
- positive attitude
- enjoy working in a team environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!