Odenton Job Description Sample
Store Team Member (Cashier/Stocker/Animal Care)
Did you know bearded dragons grow up to 2 feet long? Or that the average life span for an umbrella cockatoo is 50 years? Our team members are pet lovers and like to know it all!
As a Store Team Member at Pet Supplies Plus, you?re pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will
- stop to help a neighbor select the perfect toy for a terrier that likes to chew
- review and compare the ingredient labels of several food brands for a concerned cat parent
- fit a squirming dachshund with the perfect harness
- educate a sixth grader on bird ownership
- stock shelves and ring up neighbors? purchases
- feed all the furry pets and make sure their cages are spiffy
?all while engaging with PSP neighbors and smiling in the face of puppy breath. Are you awesome? No, you are more than that. You?re PAWsome!
A Pet Supplies Plus team member will likely do it all, but may specialize in any of the following areas:
Processes neighbors? purchases with trustworthy accuracy and efficiency
Provides Preferred Pet Club membership information to ensure neighbors don?t miss any outstanding offers
Safely unloads our delivery trucks using the proper equipment
Stocks shelves to ensure Fido always gets his favorite chew toy and treats
Carries bags of kibble, cat litter, aquariums and other purchases out to neighbors? cars
Provides care for pets in our store, which may include cleaning habitats, feeding and handling the animals
Answers neighbor?s questions on animal care to help them find or maintain the perfect pet
Network Architect V
Senior Network Engineer to design, configure, test and install LAN, CAN, and WAN equipment.
Will be responsible for creating network diagrams and documentation, perform site surveys, create parts list, configure and test equipment, coordinate outages and install/activate circuits and network equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in a technically relevant field + 12 years experience, and experience in the following areas:
Preferred Qualifications: (but not required)
An additional 8 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.·
· TS/SCI with ACTIVE/CURRENT Polygraph to be considered for the position..
Educational and Experience
· High School/GED and 20 years experience; or
· Associates and 15 years of experience; or
· Bachelors Degree and 12 years of experience; or
· Masters Degree and 10 years of experience.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/.
Generous Referral Bonuses! Competitive Benefits Package!
Wireless Sales Representative - Part-Time
WIRELESS SALES REPRESENTATIVE (WSR)
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in approximately 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers, our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates Military kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partner Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
What you will be doing
As a Wireless Service Representative, you'll work in a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk in our military channel, serving US armed forces personnel and their dependents. You'll work closely with your Wireless Manager to deliver outstanding sales results, operational excellence and an exceptional member experience. With your extensive knowledge of the latest phones and accessories on the market coupled with your understanding of the most competitive pricing plans available you will get the opportunity to be a subject matter expert. You will utilize your sales skills to help customers select the best plan and product that will suit their needs. Each interaction allows you to build trust, educate your customer and offer a variety of options and solutions.
What Kind of Sales Person are you?
You are the type of sales expert who creates a positive member experience. You strive to meet or exceed all Wireless Sales Representative customer service, quality of sale and performance expectations. You exhibit high levels of professionalism and operational excellence. You take pride in providing exceptional member service. You maintain effective working relationships with your peers, manager and kiosk personnel. You are able to meet sales expectations with minimal direct supervision.
Wireless Service Representatives (WSR) are responsible for creating an excellent member experience by ensuring every interaction is professional and utilizes the GUESTS methodology. The WSR provides expert product and service selection advice so that military members and their dependents purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. The WSR is responsible for achieving personal sales and service goals and meeting all operational standards and expectations. The WSR must demonstrate the Company Guiding Principles in all interactions with military members and/or their dependents, employees and Exchange personnel. Since this is a retail position, the WSE should ideally be available for shifts in the evenings and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations
Consistently executes the company's GUESTS sales process
Provides superior, professional customer service to all members. Meets or exceeds all quality of sale and customer service standards
Keeps up to date with all communications and relevant information (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.)
Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed
Builds long-term repeat relationships with customers through personal integrity, sales and product expertise
Consistently meets or exceeds all operational standards including:
Quality of sale
Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping
Accurate time keeping practices which includes checking daily for missing punches
Accurate cash handling and inventory control
Completion of paperwork and direct delivery processing
Prior sales and retail experience preferred but not required
Excellent customer service skills that inspire repeat member visits Strong written and verbal communication skills
Able to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Able to stand for extended periods of time
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the U.S
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly stand, walk, talk, see and hear. Of particular note is the requirement to continuously stand and walk on concrete floors without the ability to sit, except during scheduled meal and rest periods. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift or move up to twenty (20) pounds, grasp, and type. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, extensive reading, and viewing a computer screen.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Wireless Advocates, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.wirelessadvocates.com.
Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers. Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Candidate must be able to support system in a hybrid Linux and Windows environment.
- Must be well versed in Windows system administration, VMWare System, Linux.
- Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
- Administration support for Tiers 1-3 (Windows, Linux, and VMWare).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
Senior Systems Engineer/Scrum Master
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Clearance required: Must have an active Top Secret/SCI with Full Poly
Engineer / Scrum Master Duties Include:
- Deriving an understanding of system requirements from stakeholder needs
- Responsibility for end to end development environments
- Establishing and following a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
- Capturing all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository
- Applying system engineering principles in the development of system requirements, functional requirements and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Managing system requirements and derived requirements ensuring delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
- Participating in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Defining system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
- Developing scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, maintenance, and disposal need
- Establishing and following a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces.
- Capturing all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository.
- Experience with design of Elasticsearch infrastructure
- Knowledge of SQL stores (Oracle), no SQL Stores (Elasticsearch, MongoDB), graph technologies, polyglot persistence architecture, and how the various technologies can be integrated as a holistic system
- 20+ years’ experience with:
- Providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and perform technical assessment
- Developing system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Conducting and/or approving end-to-end system trade analyses optimizing system operations over its life-cycle
- Developing system design alternatives considering life cycle cost, reuse, complexity, risk, system expansion, and growth
- Developing alternative courses of action, workarounds, and fall-back positions with recommended course of action for each risk, and monitor and re-evaluate risks at appropriate milestones
- Improving standard integration strategies based upon rational for previous decisions that resulted in improved integration performance
- Fully defining interfaces in terms of origination, destination, stimulus, and data characteristics for software
- Experience as an Agile SCRUM Master
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience generating technical documentation
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
- A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline
- Five (5) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
CRW Innovations is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Cloud Software Engineer 2- Persona Analytics
Must have an active Top Secret/SCI with Poly clearance to apply
Our Cloud Software Engineer will:
Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing data sets, creating new data sets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
- At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. .At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++)
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as two (2) years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- Experience with cloud development technologies i.e., Java, MapReduce, Hadoop, Cloudbase/Accumulo
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Familiarity with customer corporate presentation tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, GeoXplorer, LinkXplorer, Renoir, etc
- Work in a team environment
CRW Innovations is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Network Exploitation Analyst 2 2018-P-109
Network Exploitation Analyst evaluates target opportunities and strategizes activities against particular networks using all source data to understand and map target networks and assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans. The Network Exploitation Analyst has a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network; has a working knowledge of the principles and methods utilized by requirements and targeting to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; possesses an understanding of and experience in the SIGINT disciplines of collection, target development, and tasking; actively analyzes and manages collection of TAO projects, capabilities, policies and procedures; analyzes collection-related information to guide tasking, identify problems, and assist with collection management; and recognizes essential elements of information to enable endpoint opportunities.
· At least 8 years demonstrated experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
· Able to independently leverage TAO capabilities to enhance access and target development.
· Able to task and retrieve TAO collected information with TOPI accessible tools to maintain target and identify new collection opportunities.
· Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
· Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
· Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
· Able to evaluate leads for tasking and able to use appropriate tasking authorities and assist in the creation of TAO plans.
· Able to write justifications for TAO prioritization.
Target Analyst Reporter 1 2018-P-101
The Target Analyst Reporter prioritizes, assesses, evaluates and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers. The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers; and requires mentorship and/or significant guidance from Government personnel.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required.
- At least 3 years experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
- Can draft and/or edit for release, finished serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post Publication actions, RFis, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.
Application Engineer IV UI Developer
Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
Required: 5+ years of experience as a GUI or UX designer, experience in Python, web development in MVC framework, preferably Django, MongoDB and /or MySQL, AngularJS, REST services.
Desired: Linux VM experience, GitLab, Java Virtual Machine, Scala, Natural Language Processing (Java or Pig).
COMSO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Software Engineer 1
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Tests the Java software programs for proper operation when integrated with existing code base.
- Completion of initial training for familiarization with the testing environment and processes is required before initial testing tasks.
- May modify the Java generation programs to enable successful completion of the SIT while preserving the key-generation functionality of the code.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Science, Engineering or related field from an accredited College or University is required
- 2 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!