Odenton Job Description Sample
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Athletes Wanted! Sports Minded Marketing & Promotions Teams
Athletes Wanted! Sports Minded Marketing & Promotions Teams (Entry Level to Management)
AMMO Consulting is a marketing and promotional advertising firm in the Greater Baltimore area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our campaigns stand out in a competitive marketplace and therefore we look for the best and brightest to join our teams. Highly competitive individuals with athletic / sports backgrounds, military experience and consistent academic over-achievers find a perfect fit in our team eccentric environment. Our private promotions, advertising and special events firm is looking to expand, creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
What sets Ammo Consulting, Inc. apart from any other firm is our passion for our peoples (clients, customers, and employees alike) perpetual growth in advancement opportunities and our ever growing drive to maintain our position at the top.
Entry Level Customer Service Reps - (3 NEW Openings)
*This is NOT a call center
*We do NOT sell coupons or products
* We apply promotions and upgrade existing customers accounts and acquire new business accounts for services they are already currently using (merchant accounts & telecommunication accounts).
*We do NOT hire managers outside of our company- We only promote from within.
Interested in gaining “experience" but afraid you lack the credentials to do so? NO WORRIES! We will provide you with the mentoring, skills, and training from some of the best in our industry…
You Will Gain Experience In- CUSTOMER SERVICE - MARKETING - COMMUNICATIONS - MANAGEMENT - HUMAN RESOURCES - SALES - INTERVIEWING - TRAINING
Our Company Offers:
• Outstanding Growth Opportunities
• Benefits Available
• Compensation on performance basis - unlimited commissions and bonuses
• Travel Opportunities
For immediate consideration call Stephanie from our hr department at (610) 890-8083 Monday- Friday
We are focused on finding individuals that have great qualities
- Career Oriented
- Great Attitude
- Competitive & High Energy
- Set Both Personal And Professional Growth Goals
- Great People Skill And Communication Ability
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, customer service, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Restaurant Manager - High Volume Steakhouse
Tired of working for a company with no further growth opportunity, too many hours, and no benefits?
A popular and successful high volume local restaurant group is growing and looking for a talented Restaurant Manager in Odenton whom wants to join a Great Concept, Grow their Career, and Have Fun at Work with one of the leading, most award-winning concepts in the area doing high volume. This immediate, exciting opportunity for the right Restaurant Manager offers an opportunity to become a GM quickly, with great training, compensation & benefits, and much more in a dynamic and rewarding restaurant environment. The goal is to create a dining experience where team members feel as appreciated as the guests, and can be successful long-term through career growth. Multiple locations around the area to grow with.
Successful Restaurant Manager Candidates will ideally have 2+ years of Management Experience in Casual Full-Service or Upscale Restaurants Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service, and the ability to Drive Profits. If you're excited about the opportunity to work for one of the best restaurants in the industry, and have a Passion for Hospitality and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide the Manager with a Package that includes the following:
$42K - $52K base salary based on experience, plus bonus program
· Medical, dental, vision, insurance
· Paid time off
· Short and Long-term disability
· Comprehensive Training Programs
Great career opportunities:
· People first company culture
· Ample opportunities for recognition, growth, and advancement
ALL INQUIRIES 100% CONFIDENTIAL - Apply now
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Automotive Lead Master Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!Responsibilities
We need your experience and technical expertise. You have worked hard to get to where you are but it is about more that just fixing cars. Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking candidates who can diagnose drivability, electrical, and whose leadership can increase customer care and satisfaction. Your knowledge of the automotive industry is EXACTLY what the customer needs. If you're looking to set the pace, mentor the team, and continue to grow your career apply today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Our Lead Master Technicians are expected to help provide thought leadership, mentoring, and on-the-job training for other Automotive Technicians at your location.Qualifications
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require review the following to measure your fit for this role:
- A High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- 5 or more ASE certifications are PREFERRED for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, "One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
We are seeking a Recruiterto join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Coordinate and schedule interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- On-board new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Maintain effective relationships with professional networks to source qualified candidates
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Source potential applicants through a various channels: advertising, recruiters, job sites and career fairs
- Manage the overall recruitment process as a Full Life Cycle Recruiter
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and recruit quality, 'passively looking' talent
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required pertaining all departments and area of need
- Sales oriented
- Ability to travel to the company's various office location (4) within the DMV and other areas as required
- Possess the ability to review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
Electronic Gaming Technician
• As a GAMING TECH, you will maintain and service electronic bingo equipment including handheld electronic gaming units, resolve technical issues, insure 100% customer satisfaction, manage an assigned customer base and assist other Service Techs as necessary. Your typical day will begin mid-morning and end in the early evening hours, however, you must have the flexibility to work outside of these hours as well as travel periodically.
• Repair of electronic gaming machines
• Equipment installation
• Light mechanical refurbishing
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and contracts
• Customer service
• Assisting in tech sales as needed
• Basic Electronics and PC knowledge
• Electrical equipment repair experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft product programs
• Good driving record and the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• The successful candidate must be results oriented, possess a strong technical aptitude, have the ability to work independently and be able to understand and to respond to various customer needs. Training in specific equipment types is provided on the job.
• Prior experience in the PC or Slot Machine repair is a plus.
• Our Service Techs are offered a company vehicle, competitive salary and benefit package, including 401K.
• If you are a hard worker with a desire to be the best, apply online, e-mail or fax your resume and
• salary requirements to:
• Atlantic Bingo Supply
• 443-927-7532 FAX
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!