Offal Separator Job Description Sample
Oil Water Separator Technician
Please visit, https://enviremedialservices.isolvedhire.com/jobs/12451-11761.html, to apply for this position.
About Our Organization : Enviremedial Services is at the forefront of industrial and military wastewater treatment technology. We specialize in transforming contaminated and polluted wastewater into clean, clear water suitable for recycling or discharge to sewer.Purpose:
To assist in the cleaning of oil water separator units located at MCB Camp Pendleton, NWB China Lake, MCB Twentynine Palms using specified Enviremedial Services Inc equipment. Furthermore, to learn about our systems and methods to efficiently treat waste water for our customers. Our equipment is unique to the trade and on the job training will be required. We are looking for a hard working individual who is willing to learn and provide great customer service.
*Please take note that this job is on a military base, you will have to be able to pass a background check in order to be issued a contractor
High School Diploma (or GED or
High School Equivalence Certificate)
Mechanical (* *Basic) - knowledge of machinery and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer service.
- Cleaning oil water separator units , using ESI developed equipment.
- Clean and maintain tanks, filter beds, and other work areas using hand tools and power tools.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- MUST be able to lift 50+ pounds.
Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision-making.
Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Learning Strategies - Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
Repairing - Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
ESI manufactures, services, and provides complete renovations of Wash Rack Recycling Systems. Our systems are built with the highest quality industrial components, not swimming pool parts commonly found on other manufacturer's systems. With integrated remote monitoring, wash rack functions and controls can be viewed and adjusted from anywhere via the Internet. Combining years of wastewater treatment technology with unbeatable system componentry, ESI builds the best wash rack recycling systems in the business.
Our Facilities Maintenance Services Team specializes in building maintenance and infrastructure for military facilities. From simple fire protection systems to large mechanical systems, ESI handles maintenance services to ensure that buildings function properly for the needs of the military. Regular monthly maintenance services and inspections and immediate response emergency repair services are performed professionally and with little interruption to staff
Quark Separator Operator, 2Nd Shift (Monday-Friday, 2:00Pm To 10:30Pm)
Manufacturing New Berlin, New York Quark Separator Operator, 2nd Shift (Monday-Friday, 2:00PM to 10:30PM) The Quark Separator Operator is responsible for pasteurizing the milk using high temperature, then cooling the milk and feeding it into the coagulation tanks to separate the whey, and adding a culture to acidify the milk.
The responsibilities of this position include:
Perform visual quality checks.
Record information and ensure all documentation reports are completed accurately.
Check paperwork on PH's, solids on samples and ensure samples are available.
In half-hour intervals, check site glass on separator for steady green color and make sure lids are cool, if lids are not cool turn on.
Check screens and temperatures to ensure all valves are working PH water solids and record if they drop below or above 15.80.
Check tanks every 15 minutes to make sure no water mixes with Yogurt.
Clean and sanitize all equipment to meet and follow Regulatory Requirements.
Effectively communicate with Filler and Yogurt Separator.
Operators and make sure other operators are aware of current procedures.
Re-adjust gallons-by-minute on screen.
Rotate batches through to Y-tank.
Take samples out of hopper on separator every half-hour, on Y-tanks every hour.
Ensure all valves are working properly.
CIP all separators, operating hand crane to tear down separator, then set valves.
The requirements of this position include:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
One to 3 years of experience in a production environment.
Must be mechanically inclined.
Ability to work off shift hours, including nights/weekends as required.
Ability to stand and work in wet environment.
Must follow appropriate Good Manufacturing Practices.
About Us: After moving to New York from his native Turkey, Chobani’s founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious and widely available as it was back home. He believed everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural and accessible Greek yogurt right here in the United States. “Better food for more people.” It’s a simple precept, but one that drives Chobani forward every day. From that first revived yogurt factory in New Berlin, New York, to a gleaming state-of-the-art facility in Twin Falls, Idaho, to an international foothold in Dandenong, Australia and beyond – in the few short years since its debut, Chobani has climbed to the top of the yogurt category and turned Greek yogurt into a household staple. With a growing team of thousands, Chobani strives to stay true to and honor Hamdi’s vision and goals for our company: To develop and foster meaningful relationships with those around us, to give back to our local and global communities, and to create one perfect cup of yogurt at a time. As a company, we’re proud to offer careers with limitless opportunities. We look for only the most passionate and hard-working people who will share this vision and help our rapidly growing company reach the next level. Chobani gives us all the chance to make a difference. Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws. Back to Careers Powered by Jobvite at http://recruiting.jobvite.com/
Terms & Conditions
CA Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Onion Separator Company McCain Foods USA Inc. Grow with Us! Farmers understand the recipe for healthy growth: good soil conditions, lots of nutrients, room to grow and a little loving care. We use only farm-fresh ingredients in all of our quality food products and it is our unwavering commitment to quality, freshness and innovation that has allowed us to grow into a global leader in providing quality food products to our customers. McCain Foods understands the recipe for healthy growth within our organization: great working conditions, a rewarding environment, room to grow and a little loving care. McCain Foods – Grow with Us! Job Description 12 hour shifts day
5:30pm; night 5:30pm-5:30amSeparate raw onion rings, remove non-standard material from the product flow, and ensure proper ring placement on the belt when the product enters the breading/battering process.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.SEPARATING* Separate and sort onion rings following the standard operating procedure.SAFETY* Use E-stops properly in emergency situations.
Follow the separator Job Safety Analysis and all other safety policies and procedures.QUALITY* Follow the Good Manufacturing Practices and all quality policies and procedures.
Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.LEAN MANUFACTURING* Update the Safety Quality Delivery Cost board each day, indicating compliance with job expectations and achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
Actively participate in team meetings and complete projects as assigned.* 5S work area as needed.MARGINAL DUTIES* Turn off the separating belts, E.O.M. auger, blancher, and shaker as needed.
Pick carbon from finished product.
Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Function Manufacturing/Production Country United States of America State/Province/Region Wisconsin City/Town Rice Lake External Application Closing Date 31-May-2018
Requisition Number: 174983 Job Title: OFFAL OPER City:
Rockingham State: NC
OFFAL OPERDescription/Job Summary The overall purpose of this position is to monitor /operate the offal collection system with minimal supervision. The offal collection system is designed to separate solids from liquid where the liquid goes to the pre-treatment system and the solids are loaded into trailers to be taken to rendering processing.
The Offal Operator will perform all maintenance necessary to maintain system integrity and performance, excluding electrical. The second (2nd) shift offal operator will be primarily focused on maintenance and those tasks that need be performed while production is down. Responsibilities/Duties 1. Ensure waste goes into trailers while being able to visually judge the associated weight of the loaded contents so that it does not exceed pre-set trailer weight limits. 2.
Associate will need to have the ability to drive big trucks with loaded trailers that have to be backed and parked, day and night. 3. Perform preventive maintenance and preventive cleaning, including trailers and assigned areas, to keep equipment in peak operating condition and work areas clean. 4. Perform regular maintenance duties and projects requiring maintenance work. 5.
Record and log all required daily information including repair work that may need to be performed on the trailers. 6. Associate must adhere to all safety requirements including PPE and preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions. 7. Associate must be proactive in area of troubleshooting problems, but specifically in assessing potential mechanical failures before they happen and taking the necessary steps to fix them. 8.
Associate will be using assorted chemicals, specifically cleaners and will be versed on the possible dangers associated with handling those chemicals and the basic chemical reaction associated with possible cross-contamination. 9. Any duties as assigned by Supervisor.
More Specific Duties:
Move, back, park and load trailers.
Keep areas clean and devoid of loose materials and equipment.
Maintain system performance at all times.
Performed maintenance tasks necessary for operation of departments.
Gather and record data and information relating to job.
Handle different types and volumes of chemicals.
Troubleshoot potential problems.
Perform regular preventive maintenance.
Perform multiple mechanical tasks.
Drive trucks in a professional and safe manner.
Required Qualifications Reading, writing, math and analytical skill required. Specialized or technical knowledge, credentials or licensing required for the position include: 1.
Must have valid driver license. 2. Obtain pallet jack/fork lift license through Perdue training and testing.
Preferred Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent preferred Specialized or technical knowledge, credentials or licensing preferred for the position include: 1.
Mechanical skills and 2. Experience in chemical handling.
Details Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Linen Separator & Linen Folder
Are you ambitious, hardworking, reliable , and looking for a great opportunity. We have an awesome opportunity for you! Local company in Yakima is looking to hire several people for open shifts
Apply today and go to work right away (depending on time frame of full background check and drug screening results).
Manpower has positions available in Yakima WA. If you are interested please submit your resumes to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email please put the position you are applying for.
Descriptions for each position:
- Linen Separator: 5am-1:30pm
- Sorting linens from industrial and healthcare facilities. Partner is provided PPE (gowns, gloves, safety glasses).
- Linen Folder: 5am-1:30pm
- Working at a station, folding clean linen.
- At times may feed auto folders and irons.
- The ability to stand for 8 hours
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Must be able to pass BOTH drug screen and 7 year background check.
How to apply:
- For all interested and qualifying candidates please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line state which position you are applying for.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
THIS SKILL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR KNITTING THE SAME MACHINE AND DOFF TO EACH LOT NUMBER.
1 . Run 700 course control for the lot
2. Run 150 course separator before you start to knit the truck
3. Knit each package 50 courses each
4. When truck is finished, take sock off of knitting machine
5. Run 150 course separator and start on next truck
6. Separator is used to write machine number, doff number, lot number, date, knitter's initials and knitting machine associate knitted on.
After knitting truck of yarn, knitter stages trucks together in staging lanes of lab area.
8. After all information is written on separator, the knitter starts counting each panel, starting with number one through number ten until associate counts all packages on each truck.
9. Any yarn that has danbury is flexed and labeled by knitter
- Searching for new clients who could use and benefit from the OSI Chem tools in US
- Traveling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services. These services include technical support based on the chemical treatment performance and lab tests and monitoring reports of the wells
- Administering client accounts
- Preparing technical and managerial reports for clients and head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and paper for demonstrating how the OSI Chem products will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products – These products include new recipes and chemical formulation or improve existing ones to treat specific problems of the customer.
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Established a good communication with the Field Service technical to assist them with the appropriate support in the installation or deliveries.
- Provide input as to changing market conditions to assist with input in marketing strategy.
- Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and properties required for the customers.
- Use computers programs for modeling, simulation, and experimental analysis.
Job Description: Oversee “Shippers”, who support the following functions at the site: a) Forklift Operation (Multi-tyne, rabbit, clamp, etc.) b) Battery Changing and maintenance c) Safety Audit d) Loading/Unloading Trucks e) Launching/Printing/Converting Orders f) Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems g) Dock, dock door, and dock plate operation h) Trailer Inspection and cleaning/sanitation i) Support hold order rework and processing under GMI supervision j) Clean Warehouse and dock areas k) Clean offal totes l) Dump Offal m) Clean South Delta n) Perform necessary tracking
- Night and Weekend Availability* Shift is 3/2/2/3 and switches from first shift to third shift every 8 weeks * Strong computer & Microsoft Office Skills* Job ID: 103573BR City: Covington State:
Georgia Country: We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
This is an entry level position. Employee may perform any of the following slaughtering operations, using such tools as knives and saws. Drives hogs from barn (Driver); stuns animals (Stunner) prior to slaughtering; shackles hind leg of hogs to raise them for slaughtering or skinning (Shackler). Severs jugular vein of hogs to drain blood and facilitate slaughtering. Shaves hog (Shaver); skins head and otherwise severs or removes parts of animal head or skull (Drop Heads). Slits open (Open Hogs); eviscerates (Snatch Guts); and trims out carcasses of slaughtered animals. Saws, splits, or scribes slaughtered hogs to separate carcass. Cuts out, trims, skins, sorts, and washes viscera (Wash Stomachs) of slaughtered animal to separate edible portions from offal (Offal Tender). Cleans out carcasses (Leaf Lard Puller).
Heavy Equipment Operator & General Laborer
We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator & General Laborer to become a part of our team! You will operate equipment as well as do manual labor.
- Safely operate skid steers, rubber tire loaders, dump trucks etc
- chores requested by the mill including but not limited to shoveling, operating a separator plant, snow removal, lawn care, cleaning rail cars, road grading, road watering & road sweeping
- Inspect your equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in operating equipment, working in a steel mill, or other related fields is preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!