Office Administrator Job Description Sample
Office Administrator / Office Manager
We are seeking an Office Administrator/Manager to support our Corporate Office Headquarters. The ideal candidate for this position needs to be a team player who can adapt easily and quickly with assisting where needed.Primary
- General clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Plans ahead!!!!
- Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Must be able to converse with customers fluently on the phone with politeness and sincerity as most of our customers have been with us for years.
- Must be trustworthy as you will be dealing with sensitive information.
- The ideal candidate must posses a strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Must be able to think quickly on your feet and not afraid to ask for help or direction when unsure, but common sense and proactive thinking is very crucial.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 3:00 Hours may vary but generally 40 - 45 hours a week on salary.
- We deal with U.S. Navy Vessels & USCG Cutters so there is a tremendous opportunity to really contribute to projects most people only read about. We are not looking for someone temporary, but someone who really wants to grow within the company long-term.
Professional Tank Cleaning is a diversified subcontractor operating globally in major shipyards offering specialized services to the following markets: Naval Vessels, Superyachts, Land-Based Tanks & Industrial Plants/Facilities. We pride ourselves on having an outstanding safety record, high quality of workmanship outstanding customer service. We have a large fleet of specialized equipment and certified personnel to meet your toughest maintenance projects and meet critical production schedules to minimize downtime. The company's primary services include tank cleaning, abrasive blasting & protective coating application.
Part-Time Office Administrator And Bookkeeper
West Supply, LLC is seeking a talented, organized and flexible Office Administrator / Bookkeeper for creative environment of multitasking, interesting work and progressive learning in our small manufacturing location just West of Logan Square two days a week. If you know the meaning of multitasking, interesting work and progressive learning then this is role for you.
Work directly with owner on office and companywide initiatives
Perform day to day bookkeeping tasks including receipt of payments, entering and paying accounts payable, bank recs and some limited auditing of accounts
Complete all applicable city, county, and state tax forms
Oversee payroll for employees with some onboarding responsibilities.
Work with operating manager and owner on special projects
Answer incoming phone traffic when necessary
Oversee the company’s general day to day office activities
- Good Knowledge of Quickbooks
Ability to Complete Tasks with Minimal Direction
Strong Computer Skills, with experience using both Mac and PC, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
We utilize digital workflow almost exclusively in our operations. All candidates MUST be comfortable in this type of environment.
Preferred Qualifications (These put you to the head of the line):
Knowledge of accounting procedures and creating financial analysis templates in Excel
3+ years office administration and bookkeeping experience
Experience running payroll for a small company.
Light Manufacturing Cost Accounting
Skills and Abilities:
Strong Communication Skills
Able to be assertive to push through red tape
The right candidate who embraces culture, teamwork and high quality work and commitment may be offered a full-time position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Reception- The office administrator shall greet all guests that enter the office and direct them to their need. The office administrator will also answer and redirect phone calls and perform other related duties to helping guests.
2. Customer Service- The office administrator shall handle appropriate student inquiries, request information and register students and other general duties needed to help students with their customer service needs.
3. Bookkeeping- Using quickbooks - includes data entry, coordinating payroll, billing, depositis, etc...
4. Office Management and Administrative Assistance- The office administrator shall assist the staff with administrative, word processing, spreadsheets, other functions as requested by the staff.Job
Microsoft office intermediate skills, two years experience general office setting, experience with printers, copiers, fax machines, quickbook experience, customer service experience preferably in a school environment. Good oral and written communication skills, ability to multi task efficiently. Preferred office experience in institution of higher education, AA, BA, BS degree.
This office administrator will provide administrative support to the entire office. Qualified candidates must be tech savvy and be well versed in Microsoft Office and CMMS databases. This job position requires the ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision in addition to meeting tasked deadlines.
Record retention and binder buildingSkills and
Prior Office Management Experience required; Strong Attention to Detail; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Problem Solving Skills; MUST TAKE DIRECTION WELL.
- Experience with Maximo a plus.
- The hours for this position are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Office Administrator Job Summary
We are seeking an organized, self-motivated office administrator to join our private pediatric pulmonology practice. In this position, you will manage all day to day activities, oversee the front desk receptionist, provide assistance to the receptionist when needed, provide office support and coordinate office activities. Potential candidates for this position must be experienced in the use of basic computer software applications including Microsoft Word and Excel. Candidate should have some familiarity using EHR and practice management software. Prior use of the TCMS/Criterions practice management software is a bonus. Candidate MUST have a positive attitude and attention to detail.
Office Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee all aspects of billing and accounts receivable. Making sure all referrals and insurance plans are up to date for each patient
· Responsible for overseeing that all patients are recalled for missed appointments and for scheduled appointments
· Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
· Create, update, and maintain patient records through EHR/PMS
· Responsible for maintaining all licenses and credentialing for the doctors
· Support doctors, nursing staff and receptionist
· Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
· Organize special functions including pharmaceutical/medical device companies’ lunches and in-services
· Purchase computer/printer supplies, and other equipment
· Monitor incoming and outgoing mail
· Responsible for special projects and ensuring completion within an appropriate time frame
· Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
Office Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in medical billing and administration or business
· Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities in medical field required
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay Range: $9.00 to $14.50 Hourly
Full-Time Openings: 1
How To Apply: Apply in Person, Phone, Mail, E-mail, On-Line
Required Education Level: HS/GED or equivalent
Duties to include but not limited to answering phones, setting up service calls, general invoicing, month end statements, billing and general office filing.
We require a minimum of a HS diploma or GED. Must have a valid Drivers License.
Paid vacation and health care is provided to full time employees. Pay range is determined by experience/abilities, and certifications.
3260 Walter St
Oshkosh, WI 54901-1001
3260 Walter St
Oshkosh, WI 54901-1001
The Office Administrator position is responsible for managing and overseeing a staff of 4-5 cashiers, maintaining cash and fixed asset accounts, depreciation schedules, bank reconciliation, and management of vehicle/property insurance. Successful candidates will be detailed and highly organized.
- Oversee cash account, including research of and resolving any over/short variances
- Prepare bank reconciliation monthly
- Monthly and annual filing of sales/use tax returns
- Manage, monitor and maintain all company vehicle policies and licenses
- File insurance claims for property, vehicle, and customer related insurance issues
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedule
- Manage office supplies and promotional products, making recommendations and purchases after researching and considering available options
- Lead a team of cashiers to perform duties as required of them, oversee scheduling, training, interviewing and hiring new cashiers, as the need arises
- Proven experience in a similar or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Experience with basic accounting and accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP
- Bachelors degree preferred
As an Operations Administrative Assistant, you will support the Operations & Sales Management Teams by ensuring smooth operations thus contributing to the overall profitability and growth of the department. The Operations Assistant will be responsible for assisting with technician and office management support including technician scheduling, preparing reports, assist with training on company procedures and other related tasks.
An ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and make quick decisions for implementation and troubleshooting day to day operational issues.
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative or operations role
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong organizational & time management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and strong business acumen
- Exhibit self-motivation, be self-directed, and steadfastness
- Should display proficiency in finding resolutions to problems
- Proven experience or the educational equivalent of accounting principles.
- Ability to assist in financial forecasting and analyze ledgers.
- Prior experience in a similar environment scheduling work in an industrial/manufacturing, facilities, or restaurant management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
-Advancement opportunities within the company
-Paid Time Off including holidays
-Positive work environment
Clinical Office Administrator
This position is responsible and accountable for the delivery of medical services of all medical staff, primarily medical assistant and licensed vocational nurse operations. The Clinical Office Administrator has administrative responsibility for the risk management, utilization management, quality assurance, quantity measurement for performance improvement, and reimbursement within specific specialties such as primary care, women's health, cardiac care as well as laboratory and diagnostic units offered by the medical practice.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Participates at senior-management level in all planning, budgeting, policy making, and decision making related to clinical operations involving medical staff.
- Develops, maintains, implements and communicates policies and procedures to staff that conform to current standards of practice and organizational philosophy.
- Ensures that medical service aspects related to risk management, quality, performance improvement, reimbursement, financial management, and other administrative functions are incorporated into operational systems.
- Monitors outcomes, budget results, patient satisfaction surveys, and other indicators of medical staff performance.
- Develops a human resources plan for medical staff including succession planning, types of medical assistants and/or licensed vocational nurses needed as well as related allied health staff. Works with management team including the executive staff, practice administrator, human resources, and team leaders to recruit, select, orient, and train new staff.
- Ensures the performance and productivity of all medical staff are evaluated annually and periodically throughout the year. Advises on appropriate corrective actions and professional development opportunities.
- Maintains high quality of care by medical staff through continuous improvement of standards and protocols.
- Collaborates with physicians, medical professionals, consultants, community agencies, and institutions to improve the quality of medical staff services and resolve identified problems.
- Ensures all staff is trained in quality assurance/control requirements and meet these standards.
- Stays current with state, federal, and payer regulations/requirements and updates professional standards for nursing for the medical practice appropriately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of nursing experience with progressively increasing management/operations experience.
- Current state RN license.
- Current CPR certification.
Petrock Fendel Poznanovic, PC, a law firm specialized in water law and local government law, is seeking a reliableand hardworking Office Administrator for immediate full-time hire to join our powerhouse team.
Petrock Fendel Poznanovic, PC is a relaxed team environment of like-minded professionals looking to make a difference in our industry. We collaborate. We laugh. We work hard every day. Check us out here: http://petrockfendel.com/!
If you don’t like hitting the ground running and staying ahead of the game - you’ll hate working with us… But if you’re self-motivated, trustworthy, and truly love playing an integral role in organizational strength... Keep reading, because this is the job for you…
Do others describe you as organized and autonomous in nature? Are you a proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to ask the right questions? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion?
As our Office Administrator you will be responsible for all the administrative tasks, ensuring the team has adequate support to work efficiently. As our Office Administrator you will be responsible for but not limited to the smooth running of the office, customer service, payroll, bookkeeping, AR/AP, coordinating with the appropriate team members on various projects, court pleading filing, scheduling and a variety of other office administrative tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Understands that a business is run by following through and getting things done in an organized fashion;
- Is passionate about helping the organization strive for ultimate success;
- Is hungry and highly motivated;
- Willing to be the expert in all things office administration and is not afraid to try new techniques and offer their opinion to the team;
- Takes initiative and does not push things off until last minute; and
- Likes to run downhill with a project and own it to the very end!
- Experience as an office administrator at a law firm;
- Knowledge of basic court pleading preparation and filing;
- Understanding of QuickBooks software;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Notary is a huge plus,
- Familiarity with time and billing systems;
- Accounts Payable and Receivable experience;
- Enthusiastic and passionate about administrative support;
- Mindset to set goals and then take action to fulfill them;
- Able to bounce back from constructive criticism with renewed dedication;
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships;
- Ability to communicate with clients and vendors in a professional manner;
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task efficiently;
- Ability to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines; and
- Have a team player attitude with ability to adapt to change.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!