Oil City Job Description Sample
CDL A OTR Company Drivers
Hiring OTR Company Truck DriversGuaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay
Benefits of Driving With Nussbaum:
Home Weekly or Home Bi-Weekly for 48+ hours Depending on Location
Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay
Lucrative Bonus Program – top earners gain another $.05-$.06 per mile
Paid Time Off
Small Life Insurance Policy
Our Truck Drivers Must Have:
23 years of age
1 year of experience
Valid CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations
About Nussbaum Transportation:
Founded with a single truck in 1945, Nussbaum Transportation has evolved to meet and overcome all of the market's challenges. Industry insight, innovation, and perseverance have been vital to our growth.
Good relationships are the heart of our success: we hire the right staff, partner with the best customers, and act with integrity.
Interested in working with us? Apply now!
Company Drivers - Teams
Company Driver Benefits
- 2018 DOUBLE BUNK FREIGHTLINER
- HOLIDAY PAY
1 Year Minimum Driving Experience
Clean Driving Record
Lease Purchase Opportunities Available
Part Time Retail Inventory Associate - US - Dist 015 - Oil City, PA
Here at RGIS you count! Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and rely on RGIS to ensure that they are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you’re an important part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to support the needs of their customers!
- Counting is a very active job - you’ll be bending, kneeling and climbing ladders; so you’re either on your feet or knees the entire inventory.
- When counting, you can use a finger scanner to scan each item’s barcode, which sends the information to a portable device at your waist, or use the device itself as a handheld scanner instead. Be prepared to do repetitive actions.
- Accuracy is everything! You have an eagle eye for detail and pride yourself in making sure everything is correct.
- Efficiency is everything! I know, I know…we just said accuracy is everything but speed and accuracy go hand in hand when you’re a Retail Inventory Associate.
- Location, location, location. You will never get bored with going to the same location over and over again. From a grocery or dollar variety retail store around the corner to a warehouse a couple hours away, you’ll likely be at a new place just about every time you’re scheduled to work.
- Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on time and as scheduled.
- Safety first! At RGIS it is in our DNA and we are committed to providing associates safe work environments along the way, at every location, and on the way back.
- We provide you with an RGIS shirt, as well as guidelines on clothing and proper footwear that you’re required to wear. Think of it as showing pride for your favorite team.
- Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories
- Supervisor and management opportunities
- On-the-job paid training
- Referral bonuses. If you want to earn an extra $500, refer five people after your hired and after they work ten live events, you get the $$$.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
- Discounted prices at movie theaters, theme parks and more
What you bring to the Team:
- At least 18 years of age; no experience needed
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours
- Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours
At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed. Interested? Apply today!
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Retail Oil City Giant Eagle Accepting Applications
Oil City Giant Eagle Accepting ApplicationsPart-TimeGiant Eagle Inc., ranked 35th on Forbes Magazine's largest private corporations list, is one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors with approximately $9.6 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has grown to be the number one supermarket retailer in the region with 417 retail locations throughout western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia and Maryland.
Team Members who work for our flagship banner, Giant Eagle, are continually redefining and improving the supermarket shopping experience. We're creating a destination where customers find high-quality foods and convenience-oriented services, along with some pleasant and unexpected surprises as we try new things and roll out new ideas. You will be part of a growing team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs.Oil CityMisc Support Services602 East 2nd StreetOil CityPA16301Store Leader, Sr-Dual LocationStore Hourly88681BRA "now hiring application" is for a variety of entry-level positions that Giant Eagle frequently hires . By submitting this application, you are expressing interest for this location. Giant Eagle Team Members work with enthusiasm and pride and are not afraid to take smart risks. We have fun and constantly inspire each other to go the extra mile. We are hiring full-time and part-time Team Members for a variety of positions and departments, including: Front End: Cashier, Lot Attendant, Customer Service, Eagles Nest Attendant Grocery: Stock Clerk Produce: Stock Clerk Meat, Seafood, Deli & Cheese: Sales Clerk Prepared & Gourmet Food: Sales Clerk Health/Beauty/Wellness: Stock Clerk Catering: Sales Clerk Floral: Sales Clerk GetGo & Fuel Station AttendantProvide amazing customer service by greeting customers and ensuring that orders and requests are fulfilled to meet their expectations
Greet customers in a friendly manner throughout the store
Become familiar with products to answer questions and make suggestions
Handle product and equipment in accordance to all safety guidelines to ensure a safe working and shopping environment
Maintain cleanliness of department and work area
Assist in other areas as assigned
Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: $0
No High School diploma required
High school diploma or equivalent
0 to 6 months
At least 16 years of age
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Open to Feedback
Cold Prep Rooms
Extreme Outdoor temperatures
Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
Carrying Up to 50 pounds
Lifting Up to 50 pounds
Heat Seal Gun
Large Photo Printer
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Private Duty Pediatric Rn/Lpn
Continuum Pediatric Nursing is the nation’s premier, Joint Commission Accredited home health agency dedicated to caring for medically fragile children and adolescents. We offer competitive salary, vacation time and flexible schedules in a supportive, nurse-managed environment.
$1000 Sign On Bonus Available
We are in need of a compassionate RN or LPN to care for a 10 year old girl with a g-tube.
Case location: Oil City Area.
Current issued and unrestricted Pennsylvania Nursing License
Home health experience preferred but not required
Ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision
Must demonstrate sound and proven skills in performing clinical procedures, verbal/written communication, and superior time management
Current CPR Certification
Successfully pass criminal and child abuse background check
Eligibility to work legally in the United States
New graduates welcome to apply
Positions available: full or part-time day and night shifts. Must be willing to rotate shifts and work weekends.
- 7:30 am- 3:30 pm Monday – Friday on non-school day
- 7:30 am – 6 pm on Saturdays
- 7:30 am- 3:30p on Sundays
- 10 pm- 6 am Sunday- Friday
- 6 pm – 6 am Saturday
We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. We are privately owned and proudly endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) / Registered Nurse (Rn)
· Must have updated credentials: Valid Pennsylvania RN or LPN License
· Valid AHA - BLS CPR course for healthcare providers (Adult/Infant/Child)
· Recent Two Step TB
· Must Have Clear Background Check
· 1+ year of RN or LPN experience preferred
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
· Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
· Monitor all aspects of patient care
· Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments
· Competitive pay, Weekly pay and direct deposit
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Employee recognition program
· Ask about our Referral bonuses for referring a fellow CNA, LPN, or RN
eKidz Care is a pediatric focused home health agency providing high quality health care options to children with medically complex health care needs. We are recognized as a leader in providing medical home care to children with special needs. Using our experience and dedication to the pediatric healthcare industry, we make the lives of our children and families more comfortable, enjoyable and fulfilled.
The match between a family and a caregiver is magical. Help us explore the magic in your career by matching you with a case environment
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!