Oil Pumper Job Description Sample
Technician II - Nitrogen Pumper Technician With CDL
- Nitrogen Pumper Technician with CDL:
Complete Hazardous Materials Shipping Documents, job reports, service tickets, maintenance reports, DOT logs, and all mandatory paperwork.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
. Prefer to have Diesel Mechanical experienceEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
COMMUNICATION and/or CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS:
EnerMech offers competitive pay and benefits, Insurance, Health, Life, Accidental, A great 401K plan with a company contribution and PTO/vacation and holidays. Your long term and Short Term disability is paid for by company, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations as well as full time employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
EnerMech - Safer Smarter Solutions
Expand Your Skills and Career Options at Strong-Growth Company Enjoy Autonomy in Important Role as You Showcase Your Multi-Tasking and Prioritization Skills This entry level position for refinery operations offers a great opportunity to establish a long-term career and make a direct impact on an important facility. You will enjoy autonomy and independence as you work in our 50-acre facility in northeastern Wyoming You'll grow your skills in a variety of areas including inspections, mechanical work and repairs We encourage professional development and growth Success in the role could set you up to pursue promotion along different career paths in our organization.
If you're not already familiar with Newcastle, it's a close-knight community at the edge of the Black Hills. Every season offers a variety of outdoor activities, from hiking and fishing to skiing and hunting. We have multiple opportunities for Pumpers, so feel free to share this information with your network.
To be a strong fit for this opportunity you will have: A high school diploma or equivalent. At least 6 months to a year of experience with loading and unloading large trucks and trailers Previous experience of tank transfers and loading rack operation in a refinery environment preferred Strong math skills including the ability to work with percentages, convert fractions to decimals, etc.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics assets in Hawaii and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in Hawaii.
We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Part Time-Weekend CDL A/B Septic Pumper
About Wind River Environmental: We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management in the Northeast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our team. This is a part time weekend position in our North Carolina area, Saturdays and Sundays from 7AM to 7PM. This position is responsible for handling all Residential septic work, ER and disposal of non-hazardous waste and has direct contact with Wind River Environmental customers. Applicants Must:
Be at least 21 years old
Have a CDL Class A or B license (licensed for a minimum of 12 months)
Ability to obtain a tanker endorsement
Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
Must be able to lift 75 lbs. often and 100 on occasion. We Offer:
Competitive starting rates If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now. Visit our website: www.wrenvironmental.com
Oil Driver Fuel Oil Delivery
Stateline Fuel and Burner Service Inc is a busy family owned full service fuel oil company. We are looking for full time and seasonal oil delivery drivers. We are looking for dependable applicants that want to join our family business. We offer full benefit packages and vacation. Top pay based on experience. Must have oil delivery experience, CDL class B or A, Currant health card and Twic card. If you are looking for a change please give us a try you will not be disappointed.
We are also looking for oil burner service technicians.
This position will report directly to a manager. Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required. Detailed Description Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
Ability to repair equipment as needed. Operate properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met. Daily production reporting and scheduling of oil and produced water movement.
Seek ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor.
Operate wells and artificial lift methods to optimize production. Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc.
Identify potential problems. Monitor chemical and lubricating oil usage at wells. Various other field related activities as required by supervisor.
Operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions Job Requirements Experience and
Proven ability to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines Knowledge/experience in production. Good written and verbal communication skills.
Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel) and simple mathematical calculations. Must organize and plan daily work schedule. Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, Safety sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
Valid driver's license and clean record. Work will require standing, stooping, walking, climbing tank stairs, carrying instruments weighing up to 80 pound Prefer a minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Additional Details The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy.
Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value. Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability. How To Apply Please quote job reference IRC141908 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered. If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood. Visit Wood at www.woodplc.com and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Hot Oil Truck Operator Drivef
BAU Oil Servicesis a professional hot oil company offering experienced operators in the Bakken. We run new reliable equipment and partner with a limited number of oil companies in order to meet their work demands. We are responsive, reliable, arrive on time, and provide a safe experience. BAU has partnered with Safety Services Company and are members of ISN and PEC. Our goal is to provide maximum customer satisfaction and position our employees for success. BAU is your first source for all hot oil needs.
At BAU, we understand any company is only as good as its employees and our employees are the most important part of our company. When becoming an employee at BAU, you are part of a team that looks out for your best interests. Our leadership team is passionate about mentoring and setting our employees up for success!
BAU offers great benefits including:
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Training
- Paid weekly
- Health Insurance – Employee Portion paid at 100% by BAU!
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay
Oil Truck OperatorPOSITION SUMMARY:
BAU Oil Services is looking for hard working, motivated, bright, energetic, safety and customer service focused operators to drive our new and well-maintained equipment to various area locations and operate the units in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with all DOT, OSHA, state, federal and company regulations and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Driving truck with a total capacity in excess of 3 tons
· Operating high-pressure pump and burner for heating fluids, using controls such as levers, pedals, and buttons
· Operating high-pressure pump to circulate hot oil or water down flowlines, tubing and casing to melt and remove paraffin build-up
· Operating high-pressure pump to test the integrity of tubing and casing
· Observing equipment gauges and indicators and hand signals to monitor job activities and conditions
· Carrying and laying out hoses and joints of pipe from the truck to the wellhead or battery
· Connecting and disconnecting hoses and joints of pipe using hand tools
· Following safe operating procedures according to specifications of jobs and equipment specifications of loads and equipment
· Repairing, maintaining and adjusting equipment, often using hand tools vehicle inspection per tech per month
· Must possess the capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
· Ability to manage stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and uphold the mission of the organization.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
· Must have acceptable MVR and valid Class A driver's license, Tanker Endorsement
· 1-year oilfield experience preferred
· Winter and off-road driving experience is a plus
· Has a flexible schedule and is able to work on a rotating schedule: days/nights
· Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
· Effective written and oral communication required
· A valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass background and drug screen
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the work.
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
- Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions - exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Job Type: Full-time
Mechanic / Trailer Technician - Oil & Gas Services (Ohio)
Falcon | EFS Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Mechanic / Trailer Technician to work out of our yard in New Philadelphia, OH.
MECHANIC / TRAILER TECHNICIAN
Reports to: Yard Manager
Salary Range: $15.00 - $18.00 (Depending on experience)
- Small engine maintenance / preventative maintenance / repair
- Trailer repair (major & minor)
- Wiring and electrical repair on trailers / equipment
- Trucks & trailer inspections
- Fueling equipment as needed
- Field calls as needed
- Welding as needed
- Assists with safely and efficiently cleaning, painting, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the yard as well as loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Applicants should be hard-working, willing to work overtime, must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved, and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Communicate with Yard Manager and/or other management regarding day-to-day responsibilities and priorities
- Maintains and repairs small engines & trailers, both in the shop/yard as well as in the field, to include preventative maintenance, wiring/electrical, welding, etc.
- Ensure equipment is safely and efficiently cleaned, painted, maintained and rebuilt
- Prepare paperwork for all job sites which includes JHA, checkout sheet, Daily Act Sheet, and DOT Inspections
- Assist in inspecting all personal protective equipment including, steel-toe boots, hard hats, safety glasses, fall arrest harness and other items deemed appropriate
- Maintain a clean shop and yard
- Comply with Attendance Standards
Skills and Specifications
- Sound physical health is the first requirement because of the rigors involved.
- Must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved. Available for call-outs and varying shifts (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays).
- Must be a quick learner and dependable, as attendance is very important.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and follow the schedule presented.
- Must be hard-working and adaptable to different working environments.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment including, forklifts, hammers, etc. in a safe manner.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude as well as one that reflects the Company's culture.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Requirements (Education, Experience):
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- Lifting up to 100 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bending frequently
- Repetitive motion involving hands and arms
Salary Range: $15.00 - $18.00 (Depending on experience)
Company health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Oil & Gas Title Attorney (Charleston WV)
Looking for attorneys and recent J.D.s to assist a growing oil and gas title group within a leading law firm in Charleston, WV. The position centers around drafting certified title opinions used primarily by oil and gas exploration & drilling companies in the tri-state region. Previous title drafting experience in PA, WV & OH is desired, but not required. We are willing to train recent J.D.s who exhibit good grades and a strong work ethic. Base pay is $27-$40/hr, depending on experience. Full time. O.T. paid on all hours > 40 / wk. Benefits available after initial waiting period. The work must be done onsite; remote work is not available. This is not a project; there is no defined end date for this work. This is a great opportunity to work with the leading oil and gas title group in the region. No telephone inquiries.
Oil Burner Technician Or Installer
Marran is a full service oil company in Holtsville, Long Island. We are family owned and operated, and we've been in business for over 125 years (since 1891).
We’re looking for someone with oil burner experience. Minimum of two years experience required.
We are a full service oil, gas, and A/C company. Experience with gas or A/C would be a plus, but is not necessary.
Extremely competitive benefits package, 401k, smart phone provided, etc. Year round employment. Opportunities for training and advancement.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Clean driver’s license required.
Must be hard working and professional.
Full time position. We would also be willing to consider hiring someone part time.
Oil And Gas Equipment Operator / CDL Driver
Oil and Gas Equipment Operator / CDL Driver
An Oilfield Services Company which includes hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing and who has one of the largest trucking businesses in the nation is looking for Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers to work in multiple service lines.
The company has Advancement Opportunities, Competitive Compensation as well as Brand New Equipment and INCREDIBLE BENEFITS!!
Supervisors and Technical Staff that provide hands-on training as well as classroom trainings every step of the way making you better at what you do! Their technical staff is unmatched than any other competitor in the Oil and Gas Market. Offering engineering support that is creating daily innovative solutions to make sure that we are providing top notch service.
For more than 50 years, our client has been a proven leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and we are looking for people like you that want to be part of a growing team!!!
We are currently looking for CDL Drivers and Equipment Operators to join our growing team! The scope of the position is as follows:
Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Nitrogen and Acidizing Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers are responsible for supporting the well site activities and operations. Will operate a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on a Rotational Schedule
- Hotels are Provided when on rotation
- Per Diem Provided when in the Field
- Benefits: BCBS provided to employee and family
- 401k match, Life Insurance Provided by company, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, PTO, Vacation Days
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining equipment
- Ensures compliance with DOT regulations
- Maintain accurate DOT logs
- Maintains a satisfactory driving record
- Complete competencies related to requirements of job profile
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions
- Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards
- Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; sand handling equipment, delivery equipment and equipment associated with fluid transfer
- Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity
- Ability to maintain condition of treating line
- Other duties as required
- Must have experience driving on your CDL
- Must have a valid CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Comply with DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical and drug/alcohol test
- Excellent communication skills with strong work ethics
- Must be a team player. Ability to respond to Client needs with a strong customer service approach
- Safety oriented. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Work is performed outside in various weather conditions
- Hazardous material endorsement must be obtained
- Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE
- Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations
- Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products
- The ability to lift over 75 lbs. with assistance
- Must have a reliable source of communication (mobile/pager etc) to be reachable/available to work when called
Key Words: CDL, Class A, Transportation, Crude, Water, Winch, hydrovac, sand, reefer, dry van, pneumatic, chemicals, car hauling, hot oil, heavy haul, oversize loads, end dump, side dump, belly dump, lowboy, backhoe, trackhoe, crane, acid, acidizing, fluid, production, vacuum, Oil & Gas Downstream, Completion Manager, Well Intervention and Well site Supervisors, Coil Tubing, Cement, Fracturing, Oil, Gas, Oilfield Services, Services, Oil Services, Fracturing, Drilling, Upstream, Downstream, Logging, Well Servicing, Well Testing, Field Services, Field Service Tech, Technicians, Frac, Pumping, Wireline, Cementing, Coil Tubing, Casing, Drilling, Workover, Completions, Bulk Plant.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO ONE JOB!
DO NOT APPLY TO MULTIPLE JOBS THROUGH OUR COMPANY FOR THE SAME POSITION.
DUPLICATE RESUMES FROM REPEATED APPLICANTS GET AUTOMATICALLY DELETED BY THE SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DETECTED AS SPAM.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!