Oil Spot Washer Job Description Sample
Customer Service On The Spot Hiring Job Fair - Pd. Training-Dallas
Dallas and Plano Areas
We are conducting an on the spot hiring event day so bring your resume.
If you are looking for a better opportunity with a national leader and a solid company this hiring event may be for you!
Advantage Cable Services is having a hiring event at our Dallas office on Wednesday and Friday, Feb 21st and 23rd from 1-4 PM. You will be able to get a first-hand, detailed description of the job and be able to speak with the Area Manager and get answers to any questions you may have. We have work in Dallas an many other Metro areas
We are seeking people with a customer service or sales background to perform field collections of delinquent account payments and cable equipment collections. We offer paid training and weekly bonuses.
If you are someone with the following, then we would love to have you come in.
· Talking/helping people
· Negotiation skills
· Internet or App fluent
· Able to pass a drug test and criminal background check going back 15 years for felonies and 5 years for misdemeanors.
· Have a vehicle in good shape with insurance in your name.
· Work independently without a lot of supervision
· Organized and motivated
Please bring a copy of your resume to this event as you will be interviewed at the time for employment.
Our office is located at 9550 Forest Ln. suite# 714, Dallas, TX 75243
You can contact Jason Bolte at 817-300-2510.
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Spot Welder - 1St Shift
Manpower is hiring for 1st shift Spot Welders in Hartford, WI!
This is a great opportunity for someone with entry level metal fabrication experience!
Hours: 6:30am-3pm M-F
Pay: $13.49/hour (with opportunity to grow)
What you'll do:
- Perform a variety of weldments which may involve a variety or number of parts where assemblies may be clamped or involve holding jigs and fixtures to maintain
- May recommend jigs and fixtures are built to hold work in
- Determine number of welding points and contact
- Regulate current and set automatic timing
- Rig equipment for holding and positioning Change and dress electrodes.
- Instruct others, inspect quality and assist team members. Use rule, scale and fixed
- Operate all forming equipment to shape and form a variety of parts following prescribed and standardized
- Visually inspect pieces and check parts with templates and/or blueprints to ensure proper
- Involvement in the 5S program, Stretching Program and engagement in the daily SQDCI meeting.
- May assist with set Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent (completed).
- Ability to work from drawings, blueprints, process sheets, job specifications and
- Ability to do basic mathematics, set up equipment, run forming equipment, and ability to run a spot
- Ability to continuously lift, carry and stack parts weighing up to twenty pounds.
Apply today! These opportunities won't last long!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Elizabeth Szczerbinski, the Recruiter.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Punch Press Operators & Spot Welders
RAO Manufacturing Company is hiring experienced Stamping Press Operators and Spot Welders on both 1st and 2nd shifts.
Starting wage up to $20/hour, depending on skill level.
-Minimum of 2 years of continuous employment at most recent employer performing setup and operation of either punch presses or spot welders.
-Minimum of 1+ years of machine setup.
-Ability to pass a pre-employment exam and drug screening.
Boat Rental Shift Supervisor - Spot Pond & Wakefield
This job posting applies to the Spot Pond & Wakefield boathouses.
JOB TITLE: Shift Supervisor - Boat Rentals
JOB SUMMARY: To provide supervision of the waterfront and ensure safe boating operations. To maintain an efficiently operated site. Assist with hourly rentals, boating pass members and groups. Manage and mentor staff in their daily jobs. Ensure superior customer service to renters.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensuring superior customer service to often long lines and crowded facilities
- Maintain expert knowledge on staff, site needs, day to day tasks, and point of sale systems
- Manage site supplies
- Supervision of on the water activities and enforcer of emergency action plans when needed
- Manage daily reports and reconciling of cash register, including nightly bank deposits
- Coordinating and ensuring breaks for staff
- Ensuring facilities, including bathrooms, are clean and orderly
- Reporting and recording any incidents to upper management
- Operating and ensuring proper use of on site safety launch
- Other duties as required
- Working weekend hours and holidays required
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Customer service skills
- Supervisory skills
- Intermediate knowledge of boating such as kayaking, sailing etc.
- Drivers License
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid (can be trained by company after hired)
- > 1 year teaching experience with at least one type of boating discipline such as sailing, kayaking or canoeing
- Life Guard or equivalent
- USSailing, ACA Certifications
- Basic proficiency in speaking Spanish, Portuguese (and/or Hindi for MA locations only)
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
The work required is moderately physically demanding and requires a medium level of physical fitness. You will be required to do the following:
Standing > 2 Hours 80%
Lifting > 20Lbs. 30%
I understand that this job description contains important information about the job at Boston Outdoor Recreation, Inc I am applying for and that I am expected to read the job description and familiarize myself with its contents.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
WAN Network On-Site "Smart Hands" Corporate Contracts. Spot Work.
We are seeking technicians who have WAN experience and flexible schedules.
FS24-7 is an on-call business. We are brokers, as we receive work orders from our clients, we pass them on to you. All contracts are 1099. The work we do is almost always backbone hardware (routers, switches, APs, CSUs and IPT). It is NOT a requirement to know all these fields. It suffices to know wide area network structure, because you will always be 100% supported on our jobs.
Understanding that we will only reach out when we have a service request, this is a part-time opportunity. We cannot promise you tons of work. We cannot predict if it will be 1 or 20 calls in your territory.
Most all work is done during normal business hours.
If you have a flexible schedule and are looking for spot work, we would appreciate receiving your resume.
Customer Service Associate - Outside And Inside Lawn And Garden - Seasonal - West York - ON THE Spot Interviews - Wednesday February 21St 10-7Pm
Customer Service Associate
Urgent Care Spot Coverage Or Ongoing Schedules - Philly Metro Area
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Medical Search is currently sourcing for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants for an Urgent Care Facility in Philadelphia metro area. Spot Coverage or Ongoing Schedules Available Ongoing Locums / Perm Potential Active PA License & DEA Required All Travel, Lodging and Malpractice Covered & Provided for you In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us Please contact Amanda Sheridan at [Click Here to Apply] ext 807 or email [Click Here to Apply] with your CV and availability for immediate consideration
Flip Spot Burgers & Shakes Now Hiring Manager In Training
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant staff and is accountable for the daily functions of the restaurant. Motivates staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. This is a working management position and the manager will work the line as well as the register. Exceptional fast, accurate and excellent customer service is a major component of this position.
- Fully trained and fast tracked to management role.
- Sign on bonus.
- Progress pay increase based on advancing to manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITES:
Works as a team player to support other staff in completing their tasks.
Ensures that all local health and food safety codes are maintained, and Flip Spot safety and security policy are followed.
Maintains friendly, fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with Flip Spot standards.
Will run register and take orders.
Complete shift and daily inventory and accurately.
Will perform, assist or oversee all opening and closing procedures with staff.
REQUIREMENTS: Typical minimum requirement to perform the job.
High School graduate or equivalent education preferred.
Positive, motivating communication skills.
Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
Ability to read, write, perform mathematical calculations and analyze data.
Able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 lbs.
Management 1 year
If you are interested in learning more, please respond with your name, contact phone number and availability at email@example.com or text us at 614-416-6085
Serious candidates only!
Sales Representative Open House Get Hired On The Spot
New Year! New Career! Better support. Better advantages. Better everything.
That’s what you’ll find when you join the biggest name in the business. We provide the laptop and the leads and dispatch you directly from your home. If you’re as committed to customer service as we are, and have great communication skills, we have big plans for your future. You will have a 6-figure earning potential, sales productivity incentive bonuses, including trip awards and outings. Benefits include Health and Life Insurance, 401k, etc.
Residential Outside Sales Consultant Job Open House:
Date and Time: Wednesday February 7th, 2018 between 11am to 6pm
Location: Sears Home Improvement Office
5340 S Laburnum Ave
Richmond, VA 23231
Instructions for the event:
Professional Attire is recommended
Bring 2 copies of your resume
Please prepare for an onsite interview and possible job offer
APPLY NOW at prior to arriving, by clicking
RSVP Now! Space is limited
Spot Welder - 2Nd Shift Mon-Thurs 3:30Am To 2Am (Train On 1St Shift)
We are seeking a Spot Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Spot Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Individual must have availability to train on 1st shift (7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri) and then be moved to 2nd shift once trained.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Ability to read and write English.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Eager to bring your skillset into an advanced manufacturing facility.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload, must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Ability to stand for the duration of a work shift.
- Ability to reach, turn, twist, and walk.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Experience working on a computer.
As a contract metal fabricator, our extended supply chain services range from design collaboration, engineering, prototyping, fabrication, assembly, coating/finishing, inventory management, to distribution and management of shipments. As an industry leader in innovation and technology, we provide demand driven metal fabrication services to some of the largest OEM's in the world.
We are a strategic partner that serves the agricultural, defense, marine, medical, heavy equipment, power generation, construction, fitness and transportation markets.
Our end goal, is to provide our customers with a predictable supply of high quality, low-cost, metal components and assemblies that drive savings and efficiency into their value stream.
Our name is not just a literal capability of ours; it’s a mindset.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!