Ojai Job Description Sample
Registered Nurse (Rn), Hospice - Full Time With Benefits!!
Who we are:
Are you passionate about hospice care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team!
We take pride in being a hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.
Come and join an Award winning team of hospice and home health professionals!
What you will do:
As a Hospice RN you will deliver holistic, end-of-life care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and you will effectively interact with patients, caregivers, and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
- Have flexible hours and working close to home (reduce your commute!)
- Participates in the On-Call rotation and as requested (This could be a day or two per month up approximately 4-5 days a month.
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse (RN) by the Board of Registered Nursing in the state of California.
- Hospice experience preferred
- Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience within the last 3 years
- Clinically sound/confident in skills and understanding of disease trajectory- Recent acute care experience is preferred
- Has compassion and an approachable personality but also strong enough to be confident and give directions to family and the IDG team
- Very competitive pay and get paid weekly
- Paid Mileage/Telephone reimbursement – paid for every visit
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Part Time Associate Banker - Santa Barbara Market - Ventura/Carpinteria/Ojai/Goleta/Santa Barbara CA And Surrounding Areas
Water Distribution Supervisor
Account Service Representative I
Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager
Environmental Health Specialist I/Ii/Iii
Seasonal Associate-Pacific View Ventura
Senior Sales Project Consultant (Field Sales)
The Senior Sales Project Consultant (SPC) is responsible for selling the company's product offerings for home improvement projects such as windows, roofing, siding, doors, kitchens, baths, and HVAC during each sales opportunity by covering assigned pre-set sales appointments during scheduled appointment time frames as well as acquiring sales via self-generated leads. This is to include a full in-home product presentation to the consumer, utilizing the company's selling processes in order to achieve required sit ratios and conversion percentages.
This associate must have experience selling in an In-Home consultation setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- Up to 100% travel
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work a schedule that can shift into evenings and weekends
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates, managers, consumers and others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lift and carry product sample display cases (occasional lifting of sample cases that individually do not exceed 40 lbs. depending upon product, sample case weight can range from 5-40 lbs)
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive in various weather conditions for long periods of time and in various geographic areas
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties
- Ability to work in excess of 50 hours a week
- Ability to establish priorities, negotiate contracts and communicate effectively (both orally and in writing)
- Ability to exercise care and restraint in conserving the assets of the Company with respect to business travel expenses
- Ability to represent the Company in a business-like and professional manner as described in the Code of Conduct and Sears' Ethical Business practices
- Experience using a laptop/computer on a regular basis
- Ability to drive an average of 750 miles a week (some market's driving requirements can be in excess of this or may be less than this based upon business need)
- Proven track record selling in an In-Home B2C environment
- Possess vehicle insurance
Up to $10K Performance Based Sign-On Bonus, Competitive Base Salary/Draw, Uncapped Commission Plan, Paid Vacation/Personal Holidays, 6 Paid National Holidays, Medical/Dental Benefits, etc.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!