Oklahoma City Job Description Sample
Mechanical Design Engineer – Consulting Engineering
Design responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
Assist and lead execution of complex HVAC designs using advanced techniques, resulting in the development of industry leading systems, equipment, and/or technological methods
Perform energy models and feasibility studies for proposed systems
Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members
Meet regularly with clients and outside personnel
Opportunity to engage in some marketing and business development
Other general design responsibilities:
HVAC Load Calculations
Life Cycle Cost Analysis
Hydronic system design
Controls system design
Develop specifications and coordinate with drawings for other disciplines
Assist in proposal development as well as pursuit planning and go/no-go decisions
Other assignments as required
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
Minimum 5-7 years industry work related experience
PE License in any state is required.
Willing to travel to project sites as required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Ability to work as part of a multi-discipline project team ensuring that respective discipline work is accomplished according to schedule
Computer literacy including Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Revit and industry related design programs (Carrier Hourly Analysis Program, Trane Trace, etc.)
mechanical engineer, consulting engineering, design, HVAC, ductwork, hydronic, plumbing
Outside B2B Sales Hunter - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to hunt down new clients.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $95,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) - Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work remotely from home
Parts Counter Sales Lead - Trane OKC
Hunton Distribution OKC a division of The Hunton Group TRANE is seeking to hire a Parts Counter Sales Lead to join our team at our Oklahoma City location zip code: 73127. We are seeking to hire a self-starting, well-organized individual to develop and maintain customer service. The customer base will comprise of residential dealers, commercial HVAC owners, self-servicing end users, and commercial contractors. Only local candidates will be considered. No staffing agencies, please.
Be the lead at the counter and ensure that all employees are ascertaining customers' needs/determine parts/equipment solutions.
Lead team members to properly identify customers' needs, estimate, design and accurately quote projects.
Conduct sales of HVAC parts, equipment, and supplies over the phone and over the counter.
Orders required parts, equipment, and supplies.
Answers customer calls and identifies equipment, parts, and supplies.
Coordinates product promotions.
Receives and processes customer orders for equipment, parts, and supplies.
Responds to customer's inquiries, questions, or complaints regarding products or services.
Responsible for warranty administration on all parts.
Records changes in inventory status by completing paperwork and updating the database as necessary.
Maintains supplies inventory by recording quantities used and determining supplies needed.
Responds to literature requests from customers.
Possesses knowledge of the Trane product line to be able to demonstrate and discuss with customers.
Keep the showroom, neat, stocked, and updated as new products are added.
Receive stock into inventory as it arrives.
Proactively sell additional equipment, parts, and supplies when taking orders.
Maintain acceptable transaction volumes and dollar values as determined by Sales Manager.
Cooperate with warehouse personnel in dispositioning and preparing paperwork for returned and/or warranted the product.
Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required and have reliable transportation.
Process direct report timesheets
Ensure vacation scheduled don't compromise buisness necessity
Attend monthly meetings with management to provide status updates
Other activities that may arise, as directed by Supervisor or Manager.
Excellent customer service skills
The ability to lead other employees on the counter and be customer service ambasador.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including Word, Excel.
Strong presentation skills and appropriate personal appearance.
Education and/or Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent and or three to five years HVAC related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience maintaining a large base of SKU items. Experience as a lead or experience with direct reports. Reliable transportation.
Come work for an industry leader who offers a competitive compensation with an incentive plan to help guide and advance your career. Hunton Distribution offers training and growth opportunities for its employees to help them build a stable and successful career.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Assist and lead execution of complex HVAC designs using advanced techniques, resulting in the development of industry leading systems, equipment, and/or technological methods
- Perform energy models and feasibility studies for proposed systems
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members
- Meet regularly with clients and outside personnel
- Opportunity to engage in some marketing and business development
- Other general design responsibilities:
- HVAC Load Calculations
- Energy Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Equipment Selection
- Ductwork design
- Hydronic system design
- Controls system design
- Plumbing design
- Develop specifications and coordinate with drawings for other disciplines
- Assist in proposal development as well as pursuit planning and go/no-go decisions
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 5-7 years industry work related experience
- PE License in any state is required.
- Willing to travel to project sites as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work as part of a multi-discipline project team ensuring that respective discipline work is accomplished according to schedule
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Revit and industry related designprograms (Carrier Hourly Analysis Program, Trane Trace, etc.)
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related?
2. 5+ years of mechanical design experience in a consulting engineering setting?
3. PE License?
4. Computer literacy including Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Revit and industry related design programs? (Carrier Hourly Analysis Program, Trane Trace, etc.)
Civil Site Design Engineer – Consulting Engineering
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design of Civil Projects and Civil Tasks of multi-discipline projects, including site layout, paving, grading, drainage, detention, water, sanitary sewer and utility expansion for various size projects.
Oversee, coordinate, and perform quality control on projects with civil engineering team
Assist with design fee proposals and marketing proposals
Manage, lead, and perform design efforts on land development projects
Develop project cost estimates
Prepare project specifications
Prepare engineering studies and reports
Some travel may be required
10+ years of experience working on Civil Projects or Civil Tasks of multidisciplinary projects; site design experience a plus
Experience in Land Development is preferred
Experience as Project Manager
Professional Engineer preferred
Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
Excellent writing and communication skills with clients and co-workers
Work well in a team environment
AutoCAD Civil 3D and design software experience a plus
civil engineer, consulting engineering, site design, PE, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Forensic Engineering - Civil/Structural Forensic Engineer
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Seeking a Civil/Structural PE in Oklahoma City, OK licensed in OK, to handle forensic engineering work for clients throughout the region. The engineer will be expected to evaluate the cause of failure, extent of damage, and options for repair in a variety of construction-related circumstances, including roof evaluations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluating the cause and extent of damage following storms and natural disasters
- Effectively communicate opinions in writing and verbally, and sometimes as courtroom testimony
- Effectively and patiently communicate technical matters to laypersons, public gatherings, and courtroom juries
insurance, AD&D, health savings account, disability, and paid time off. Career advancement supported through
professional training and development.
Natural Gas Distribution Superintendent
Six-figure salary where you keep what you earn.
Housing, vehicle, full benefits, relocation, and more.
Have an adventurous spirit and want a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Learn about our Gas Operations Superintendent Opening in Barrow, AK.
Working for Barrow Utilities & Electric Cooperative Inc. (BUECI), a multi-utility cooperative, you will be an integral part of our company that provides electric, natural gas, water, and sewage collection and treatment services to the city of Utqiagvik/Barrow. BUECI, incorporated in 1964, is a community-driven cooperative owned by 1,200+ members. Learn more about us at www.bueci.org.
We are proud to offer:
- Base salary - $132,410-$202,255 based upon experience
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance – 100% coverage for employee, spouse, and dependents
- 401K with 6% voluntary employer contribution
- NRECA pension plan – 100% employer paid
- Subsidized, affordable housing
- Company truck
- Travel benefit paid out three times per year
- Paid time off – 37 days 1st year, 42 days 2nd year, 47 days 3rd year
- Paid leave for bereavement, voting, and jury duty
- Excellent training
Areas of responsibility include:
- Operations & maintenance for natural gas distribution
- Fleet management
- Personnel supervision
- Member service
- Technology and security
- Metering management
- Planning and reporting
- Inventory control
- Education and training
- Regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree: Natural Gas or management background preferred
- 7+ years’ related experience: management of natural gas utility distribution systems
- Understanding of natural gas principles, concepts, construction specifications, and other appropriate codes, statutes, and utility tariffs
- Working knowledge of current federal, state, and local laws as they relate to natural gas distribution
- Experience in natural gas construction and maintenance techniques
- Experience in managing, leading and training staff
- Experience managing in a multicultural workplace
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must relocate and live in Barrow, AK full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Project Scheduler (Ok)
- Responsible for working closely with technical experts, project leads and project managers in planning, creating, and managing project schedules
- Works with program and project managers to capture all efforts, link and sequence efforts, assign resources to activities, establish duration of activities, conduct schedule risk analysis, update status and progress of projects and maintain the baselines.
- Creates, monitors, and analyzes project schedules in accordance with proposed standards.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports critical path analysis, metrics, to incorporate and evaluate within weekly reports
- Ensures accuracy of project schedules and performs version control while tracking baseline variances
- Coordinates project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of agenda, meeting minutes
- Monitors projects’ progress, including identifying critical path activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date
- Reviews, compares, and analyzes schedule performance against baseline program plans
- Uses MS Project files as the source documents for updating milestone graphics weekly
- Supports Integrated Baseline Reviews, Schedule change control reviews and other meetings as required to support the program to achieve system development milestones
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or 5+ years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using MS Project.
- Familiar with User Access to SharePoint.
- Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities, have good organizational and prioritization abilities.
- Must have strong background in creating and updating schedules using MS Project
- Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!