Old Bridge Job Description Sample
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Over The Road (Otr)
CDL-A Truck Drivers - Over The Road (OTR)
Bett-A-Way Beverage Distributors, Inc., a leading truckload carrier who has been in business over 35 years transporting beverages for some of the world s leading companies.
We are accepting applications for Over The Road (OTR) Company CDL Class A Drivers, located at our headquarters in South Plainfield, NJ.
Minimum 3 years experience as a Class A driver
A valid, clean, CDL.
Various days/hrs .: Must be available 7 days a week,-- will work 5 and be off 2
We reward our Company CDL Class A Drivers for their professionalism and safety with the following:
Great Pay Package
Excellent compensation and paid weekly
Fully paid Family Health Benefits 100% by company
Vacation, sick days and holidays
401k upon eligibility
98% No Touch Freight
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position, please apply here.
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Entry Level - Customer Service And Sales Rep
We are seeking an Entry Level Account Rep - Customer Service And Sales to join our team! We are currently hiring sharp, ambitious, and hard-working individuals to join our marketing and sales team. The perfect candidate has great interpersonal communication skills and possesses a go-getter personality with a self-starter mentality.
Learn the ins and outs of the backhand of business development as you progress into our managerial training program. We offer the opportunity for growth and advancement only from within the company as we are looking for individuals that show the necessary skills to become exceptional leaders.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Meet face to face with customers and conduct sales
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Attend in office meetings
- Complete spreadsheets for internal tracking
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Avante Partners is an outsourced marketing and sales firm based in Bridgewater, NJ known for innovation and a people oriented culture. As a company we are dedicated to representing our clients with passion and creating expansion in markets around the world. We are currently offering full-time and paid internship positions.
Adon - Assistant Director Of Nursing
Preferred Care AT Old Bridge is actively seeking an Experienced ADON for our skilled nursing facility.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long term care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff.
A current Registered Nurse RN License is required.
Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
Responsible for coordinating infection control and for educating the staff Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff. Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records. Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff Oversee daily staffing process Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
Current New Jersey RN license and Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings, 2 years management experience preferred 1 year staff education experience preferred. Excellent Communication Skills required. Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision Flexible hours required
on Route 18 in Old Bridge, NJ. Preferred Care at Old Bridge is a 140-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
Please email your resume or call 732-360-2277 and ask for the Administrator
Emergency Medical Technicians / Wheelchair
FULL TIME EMT’s
Currently interviewing full and part time EMT’s and MAV (wheelchair) staff!
EMT - all shifts, including overnight 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM (or 12:00 midnight -8:00 AM.
Wheelchair - day shift Monday to Friday.
All applicants must have current carts, CPR and pass background/drug tests.
Call our office at (732) 416-6667 for information and to schedule an interview, or visit our website: SafeCareAmbulance.com
Frontend Web Developer
What is SableCRM+
SableCRM is cloud based complete business software built for the security and automation industry.
SableCRM is looking for experienced developers for our Old Bridge NJ office. We work daily as a team working from our brand new state of the art facility located right here in Old Bridge NJ. You will report directly to SableCRM's lead developer and president.
Familiarity with a variety of modern, front-end frameworks and tools.
Familiarity with PHP, MYSQL, Laravel.
MORE ABOUT SABLE
SableCRM+ is a cutting-edge, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the way security dealers run their business creating massive efficiency.
SABLECRM+ integrates all of your security business needs into one easy-to-use
Marketing Director - Banking Experience Required
Major financial institution is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to will be responsible for managing and directing the bank's marketing functions including direct marketing, product development and programs, communications, and brand management.
A primary responsibility for marketing team is the generation of profitable retail deposits. Director of Marketing will lead the development and implementation of the product and promotion strategy for Deposit platform including marketing tactics, pricing recommendations, direct acquisition and channel partnership.
The incumbent will also establish and manage marketing strategies for other areas of the bank i.e. residential and commercial lending, Trust, etc. To be successful this individual will have willingness to get involved in details, have strong communications skills and be comfortable at building collaborative relationships with all other departments including Branch Retail Management, Digital Channel, Deposit Operation, Compliance and Technology.
· Responsible for the development of the Bank’s tactical marketing/communications plan.
· Plan, create, coordinate and administer the Bank marketing and advertising programs.
· Perform market research and assist in the designing and implementing of strategies, products and programs to successfully directly acquire key client segments.
· Develop and implement pricing analytics, strategies and tactics to drive deposit balance and customer growth; optimizing cost of deposits with consideration of the bank’s risk appetite and funding strategy
· Partner with senior line management to drive the development of differentiating products to meet the bank’s competitive needs
· Assist with composing and distribution of Bank collateral, merchandizing and promotional material
· Manage vendor relationships, contract negotiation and financial analysis with appropriate parties relating to Retail products, systems and special projects
· Plans and coordinates special promotions and community events.
· Work with Compliance Officer to ensure all compliance of products and marketing
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or comparable experience. MBA preferred.
· Minimum of five years demonstrated understanding of marketing principals with financial institution or retail/service industry
· Broad banking experience
Salary is up to 120K
Lawn Sprinkler Tech / Foreman Trainee Or Experienced
Local Customer Service Oriented & Friendly Landscape Irrigation Company seeks experienced or trainable individuals to service our customers
we offer the following
Flexiable work hours available
work, phones are face paced must be detailed oriented
Home Automation / AV Technician Or Security Systems Technician
Wanted Experienced Technician (Service or Installation) Old Bridge NJ Office Servicing Tri-State Area
- Base Salary (Based on experience) HIGHEST IN INDUSTRY!
- Excellent 401K
- Work with the finest integration team in the industry on the most advanced systems.
- Outstanding Training & Continued Education
- Company Truck, Laptop, Smart Phone
- Work on very large residential systems and mid-size to large commercial systems including: Crestron Automation, Burg, Fire, Access Control, IP CCTV and much more!
Since its inception in 1997, GMI Automation has emerged as a leading integrator for a prestigious portfolio of residential & commercial system providers.. We are committed to developing talented people to achieve our goals and your goals. When you join us, you will become part of a culture that demands that you work harder on yourself than you do on your job through personal and professional development opportunities and very highly skilled management that supports the team. GMI offers a wide range of benefits to their employees and their families along with strong internal promotion opportunities.
Is GMI right for you ?
What's in it for you?
What we want?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!