Old Fort Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Training Administrator - Contract Position
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible Contract position is located at our Old Fort, OH Facility. The hours are
Monday – Friday 7:30am-3:30pm.
This Contract position is responsible for creating, delivering, monitoring and improving manufacturing and distribution training programs and systems which meet all applicable regulatory standards (FDA, OSHA, etc.). You will also support the Management Team with administrative functions.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within the facility. Support all plant safety policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
- Working with subject matter experts, assist in the development of training curriculum, instruction and materials for effective training delivery.
- Ensure all training programs are current, implemented in a timely manner, enforced appropriately and maintained within full compliance of all regulatory guidelines.
- Develop effective assessment tools to track, monitor and validate training effectiveness.
- Assure plant training complies with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and standards, as well as all CHD policies, rules and expectations.
- Maintain library of training materials and develop external contacts to assist with training needs.
- Coordinate, identify, and schedule appropriate training as needed, both internal and external.
- Partner cross functionally with supervisory and management personnel at various levels to identify training needs, develop and maintain compliant training records and activities.
- As a team member of the Human Resources Department, provide assistance and guidance as needed, fostering positive employee relations environment.
- Support the Old Fort Management Team from an administrative perspective, not limited to, but including filing, answering phones, and other administrative tasks as needed
- All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal and skills – ability to build positive, professional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide and sustain a strong and flexible customer-service focus to the organization.
- Ability to adjust and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills required (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows-based applications).
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times and in all situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years training management experience in a fast-paced FDA-regulated manufacturing and distribution environment preferred.
- Prior experience with learning management systems (LMS) preferred. Experience with SABA a plus.
Over the past 15 years, we have expanded from an almost exclusively U.S. business to a global company, making us one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies. We are a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industries with a wide range of brands such as ARM & HAMMERTM, TrojanTM, OxiCleanTM, First ResponseTM, NairTM, SpinbrushTM, VitafusionTM, BatisteTM, OrajelTM, XTRATM, and more.
We at Church & Dwight Co., Inc. value the trust and confidence of our customers, our consumers and our shareholders. We safeguard that trust through the dedication, knowledge and engagement of our valued employees in every business we operate around the globe.
Our ultimate goal is to delight our customers and consumers with high-quality affordable products, all while doing our part to protect the environment. From the first corporate sponsor of Earth Day, to introducing the first phosphate-free laundry detergent, we proudly blend our strong values of environmental stewardship together with our drive for innovative products which help people to lead happier, healthier lives.
Solo & Team Class A CDL Truck Drivers
No one does hometime better than Hogan
Limited Time Only $4,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
Solo: Up to $0.48 CPM
Teams: Up to $0.53 CPM
Pay for Performance
Great Home Time
Newer Equipment with Navigation
Pet Policy, Rider Program, Pre-pass, EZ-Pass, Pike Pass
Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, ALL dispatched miles PAID!
Bonus program Up to $.07 CPM extra
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
We Also Hire Recent CDL-A Graduates
- Valid Class A CDL
We have routes you can rely on.
We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Home Weekly Route
Martin Transportation Services has EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- BC/BC Medical - $40 per week Single coverage/$70 per week Family coverage at 60 days
- Dental & Vision offered at 60 days
- 401k w/25% company match (eligible at 6 months)
- $25,000 in free life insurance offered
- Performance Bonus (2 cents per mile per month if you qualify!)
- Clean DOT Inspection Bonus ($75)
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- CDL-A Truck Driver
- 6 months CDL-A Experience within the last year – must be comparable to 53’ Dry Van Trailers
- Good CSA Score
- Clean MVR
- Stable Job History
- Experience Running a Logbook or Elogs
- Live within a commutable distance of one of our terminals
- Good Safety Record
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!