Old Westbury Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Local Company Driver - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Call Center Representative - Full-Time
The Telephone Member Service Representative 1 plays a key role in helping the Credit Union to build and sustain quality-based service relationships with members. He/she must reflect the highest quality service standards of our organization in dealing with both members and fellow co-workers. Even during stressful periods when the phones are busy, this individual will provide each member with friendly, accurate, prompt information and transactions, and will demonstrate problem-solving skills with empathy, diligence and creativity. He/she will seek opportunities to increase each member's relationship with the Credit Union by cross-selling those Credit Union products and services which will meet the members' unique needs and enable them to more conveniently access and use their Credit Union accounts. Working as a team player, the Telephone Member Service Representative (TMSR) will assist his/her co-workers throughout the Credit Union and contribute to a friendly and cooperative working environment that supports the NEFCU Rocks Philosophy.
This individual will be well versed in the daily functions of all departments within the organization. This self-motivated individual will also gain and continually improve product knowledge via reference manuals, cross-training, side by side coaching, in-house seminars and various reading materials. He/she must be willing to serve on cross-functional teams to meet credit union goals. He/She must be willing to accommodate any changes in hours, as need demands.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description
As one of Long Island’s leading credit unions, we are pleased to offer affordable banking services to the Long Island community. At NEFCU you’ll find all of the same services you get at your local “big bank” but with better rates and lower fees they simply cannot match!
And unlike banks who exist for their stockholders, NEFCU is designed exclusively for our members — and their families. That’s why our members’ financial needs and goals are our top priority and we work hard to stay true to our mission to “provide high value financial products and exceptional service that enable our members to build financial success.”
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Assistant/Associate Professor In Architecture And Building Technologies, School Of Architecture And Design, Tenure
Committed to educating the next generation of leaders and to inspiring innovation and advancing entrepreneurship, NYIT enrolls approximately 10,000 students on campuses in North America, China and the Middle East. As a forward-thinking institution NYIT has pioneered educational practices to serve student needs since 1955. NYIT offers 90 undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees in 50 fields of study and is home to students from more than 100 countries and from 50 states. Its seven schools and colleges include: School of Architecture and Design; College of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering and Computing Sciences; School of Health Professions; School of Management; College of Osteopathic Medicine, and the newly formed School of Interdisciplinary Studies and Education.
The School of Architecture and Design at New York Institute of Technology invites outstanding candidates for the position of Assistant or Associate Professor of Architecture (tenure-track) with a specialization in building technologies, integrated with architectural design. This position will be based in our Manhattan and/or Old Westbury campuses and requires teaching at the graduate and undergraduate level in architectural design studios as well as courses, seminars and electives in this specialization.
Curriculum development, service on committees, participating in program accreditation, student advising, and other related activities. Critical will also be a strong engagement with scholarship supported by external funding, and an active participation in service to the community, the SoAD, and the Institution.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a track record of architectural design combined with technical expertise in building construction, structures and materials. Important will be an evolving design research agenda supported by a professional practice to advance building and environmental technologies.
Areas of emphasis include the integration of building envelopes, materials, systems and performance modeling within design studio and the development of innovative pedagogical models facilitating the pursuit of new knowledge at the NYIT School of
Architecture and Design.
Applicants should have proficiency in latest tools and methods used to evaluate building
- performance and systems. Certifications pertaining to sustainability and green building technologies preferred. In addition, it will be desirable to have experience and interest in digital fabrication.
The candidate will be expected to have an active role in the development of cross-disciplinary research projects through internal and external funding opportunities leading to the expansion of collaborations and partnerships with other universities, with the profession and the industry, nationally and internationally, contributing to NYIT s excellence and to the enhancement of NYIT s reputation.
- First professional degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch or international equivalent) plus professional license (license in progress will be accepted)
Assistant Professor: ability to teach architectural design studios and topical courses/seminars/electives in the area of the position description
Associate Professor: superior ability to teach architectural design studios and topical courses/seminars/electives in the area of the position description as demonstrated with at least 4 years of relevant teaching experience
Evidence of specialized research, academic, professional/creative activities and achievements with a strong and innovative design sensitivity
- Post professional Masters and/or Ph.D
Emerging professional practices
Record of interdisciplinary collaborations
Contributions in externally funded research
Certifications in sustainability, environmental building technologies.
Applicants should submit the following in digital format (PDF):
- Curriculum Vitae (clearly stating contributions to team projects)
- Statement addressing the candidate s pedagogic approach, research interests and professional accomplishments
- Portfolio of teaching, professional and/or research work (PDF, max 5 MB) (clearly stating contributions to team projects)
- Name and contact information of three references
The search committee will begin reviewing applications on January 22 , 2018 and will continue untill the position is filled. Appointment will begin in the Fall 2018 semester.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Project Manager Systems Engineering
I. POSITION SUMMARY
Coordinate all events related to assigned project(s). Ensure the timely completion of all deliverables in accordance with customer specifications and company targets. (i.e. profit, unit cost, product and process design, capital investment, quality and safety).
II. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oerlikon Metco (US) Inc. is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for its associates and all others visiting or working on our site. We expect all associates to actively participate in the protection of the health and safety of themselves and all others on the site as well as the conservation of resources and the protection of the environment.
- Oerlikon Metco (US) Inc. is also committed to total customer satisfaction. We expect the same commitment from our employees with regards to satisfaction, customer specific requirements, workmanship, and continual quality improvements.
- Develop, provide, and implement project schedules including milestones for critical phases for each unique project. These schedules will include all aspects of the overall project using a work breakdown structure (wbs) detailing deliverables and completion date(s).
- Order and arrange for construction of in-house manufactured products to meet contractual requirements including any special modifications.
- Arrange and coordinate use of in-house labor resources to produce system layout drawings, facility requirements, develop coatings, construct major system components, build and modify mechanical subsystems, wire electrical assemblies, test and debug assembled machines, and perform customer runoffs.
- Provide technical expertise in developing customer quotations and system design concepts. Review quotations for costs and technical accuracy. Develop scopes of work for sub contractors and vendors.
- Provide technical and informational updates and status to customers, management, and sales during the course of each project as well as maintain project data stored in a data warehouse.
- Ownership of assigned projects from inception to end of warranty
- Ensures that all project deliverables and requirements are met
- Effectively communicate project status and proactively manages risk
- Participate in weekly cross functional team meetings
- Supervision of in house resources including: drafting, Field Service, Coating Services, short run cell, and assembly cells in the building and testing of components as well as the development of coatings.
- Acts as primary interface to customer for all project updates and issues
- Initiate the review of lessons learned/best practices of other programs and document new ones from each project
- Support of attainment of the business objectives
- Introduction and implementation of measures for compliance with business objectives
- Securing highest possible internal and external customer satisfaction
- Must be capable and efficient at handling multiple projects of medium to high complexity with multiple ongoing tasks each.
- Coordination of concept, design, builds and release of equipment to project timelines and objectives within budget
- Coordinate all Engineering Changes and impact to project
- Support operations and manufacturing needs within the noted area (New equipment and processes)
- Support sales and marketing needs within the noted area (Sales presentations, project costs and quotes)
- Internal and external presentations of project/program activities and results
- Clearly define requirements and set targets accordingly (critical path, Gantt charts)
- Define resources and the schedule for implementation of the project
- Detect and solve project issues effectively
- Develop and implement recovery plan for off-schedule projects
- Support of Continuous Improvement activities
- Implementation of requirements from internal and external audits
- Traveling to customers, suppliers and other locations (primarily domestic)
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and develop plans for implementing them
- Must make sure all measures comply with company standards and procedures
- Resolve conflict amongst project team members
III. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Integrity and Trust
- Ethics and Values
- Drive for Results
- Cooperative Relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Mfg Experience
- > 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-5 years of Project/Program management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Training in Project Management Techniques
- Knowledge of and understanding of basic industrial utilities
- Competent with MS Office software (especially MS Project, Excel)
- Knowledge of CAD software ( AutoCAD)
- Internal and external project presentation
- Competent contact to customers and suppliers
- Employee Management
A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 15,500 employees at over 200 locations in 36 countries and sales of CHF 3.2 billion in 2014, the Company invested CHF 121 million in R&D, with over 1,300 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
Event Security Staff
Event Security Staff
Old Westbury, NY
Job Type: Temporary
Wage: $13 Per Hour
Event Dates: 8/22-8/28
Global Security is looking for qualified security agents to work a prestigious golfing event in Old Westbury, NY from August 22nd - August 28th, 2017. Qualified applicants must possess a security guard license. Must have clean background and reliable transportation. Those hired for this event will also have the opportunity to stay on our roster for future events in the area.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Legally eligible to work in the United States;
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.;
- Must be able to pass a 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, education, and personal references;
- Must be in possession of a valid State Security license;
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures;
- Ability to follow directions as instructed by supervisors or managers;
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, oral, or diagrammatic form;
- Ability to be an effective team member;
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances;
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization;
- Ability to provide high quality customer service;
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures;
- Ability to maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
- May be required to work overtime;
- This will be an outdoor event, which will require all staff hired to work in outdoor conditions ONLY
- Will be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area;
- Frequent standing and walking, will be required for 8+ hours at a time;
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others;
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information
GLOBAL SECURITY IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT ALSO SUPPORTS THE EMPLOYMENT OF MILITARY VETERANS!
Head Of Finance, CFO
The successful candidate will provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions and ensure company accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles.Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Manage the preparation of all financial reports
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- Work with department managers to develop five year business plans
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees
- Serve as primary government liaison relative to financial issues
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors, and the general public
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff
- Coordinate with the management of the MIS department to ensure company objectives are met
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position, and a CPA (preferred)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Experience in Government contracts with military applications
- Small and large project/program orientation
- Experience with Merger and Acquisitions
- Experience with financial closings.
- Knowledge of ICS Audits.
Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13,500 employees at more than 170 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.7 billion in 2015. The company invested CHF 103 million in R&D in 2015 and has over 1,350 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials and services. With a dynamically growing network of over 30 locations worldwide Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, retirement security contribution and 401(K). If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - then you should send us your application!
Oerlikon Metco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The company also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you require an accommodation during the application process, please notify a Human Resources Representative
A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 15 500 employees at over 200 locations in 36 countries and sales of CHF 3.2 billion in 2014, the Company invested CHF 121 million in R&D, with over 1 300 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
The Oerlikon Surface Solutions Segment includes the two brands Balzers and Metco. Oerlikon Balzers is a world leading supplier of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of components and tools. Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces with coating solutions and equipment, materials, and services. The segment operates a network of more than 145 facilities with over 140 coating centers in 35 countries. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
CDL A Owner Operators - Home Daily!
Want to earn $100,000 ++ per year while staying mostly local?
Many of our OWNER OPERATORS earn in excess of $400.00 per day, averaging more than six moves per day, while only traveling and average of less than 6 miles per move.
Free Fuel to
Competitive Rates/Direct Deposit
Fuel Card/24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clean Road-Side Inspection Awards
CASH ADVANCE FOR REPAIRS
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Bob Tail/Physical Damage Insurance
DRIVER APPRECIATION EVENTS
APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Fleet Owners Welcome! Se Habla Espanol
Call or email:
1-888-537-2160 or email@example.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!