Old Westbury Job Description Sample
Instructional / Learning Designer (Contract)
This is a consultative-based project position and timeframe and work hours will coincide with the needs of the credit union.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for development of the lifecycle of all learning design projects. The Instructional Designer will analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training programs in partnership with the current Learning and Development team. The primary responsibilities include partnering with various lines of business to determine training needs, creating and developing interactive blended learning experiences, calculating ROI and achieving measurable training results.
- 3 - 4 years instructional design experience including classroom, e-Learning and blended learning solutions
- Prior banking experience strongly preferred
- Associates degree or professional certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe Captivate, Learning Management Systems, and learning authoring tools
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description
As one of Long Island’s leading credit unions, we are pleased to offer affordable banking services to the Long Island community. At NEFCU you’ll find all of the same services you get at your local “big bank” but with better rates and lower fees they simply cannot match!
And unlike banks who exist for their stockholders, NEFCU is designed exclusively for our members — and their families. That’s why our members’ financial needs and goals are our top priority and we work hard to stay true to our mission to “provide high value financial products and exceptional service that enable our members to build financial success.”
Event Security Staff
Event Security StaffLocation:
Old Westbury, NY
Job Type: Temporary
Wage: $13 Per Hour
Event Dates: 8/22-8/28
Global Security is looking for qualified security agents to work a prestigious golfing event in Old Westbury, NY from August 22nd - August 28th, 2017. Qualified applicants must possess a security guard license. Must have clean background and reliable transportation. Those hired for this event will also have the opportunity to stay on our roster for future events in the area.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Legally eligible to work in the United States;
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.;
- Must be able to pass a 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, education, and personal references;
- Must be in possession of a valid State Security license;
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures;
- Ability to follow directions as instructed by supervisors or managers;
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, oral, or diagrammatic form;
- Ability to be an effective team member;
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances;
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization;
- Ability to provide high quality customer service;
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures;
- Ability to maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
- May be required to work overtime;
- This will be an outdoor event, which will require all staff hired to work in outdoor conditions ONLY
- Will be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area;
- Frequent standing and walking, will be required for 8+ hours at a time;
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others;
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information
GLOBAL SECURITY IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT ALSO SUPPORTS THE EMPLOYMENT OF MILITARY VETERANS!
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS (MIN)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering: Computer Science and / or Electrical / Controls Engineering
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (MIN)
Minimum 5 years experience in Software for Industrial Applications
Proficient in Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and HMI programming
Knowledge of MS office products
Knowledge of Embedded Processing a strong plus
Knowledge of thermal spray a plus
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES (IN DETAIL):
- Conduct investigations, develop, and recommend Control System architectures for integrating gas controls, power supplies, ignition systems, powder feeders, man machine interfaces, etc using current state of the art processor technology including PLCs and PCs.
- Assist in the development of control system algorithms defining operating sequences for various thermal spray devices including starting/stopping thermal spray guns and powder feeders. Task includes development of truth tables and related logic for self diagnostics and fault tolerance.
- Write, compile, and test control system software for operating thermal spray equipment. Task includes developing test plans and operating protocols for testing software. Modular code creation as well as encrypted copyright protection techniques are to be utilized.
- Provide functional technical leadership in HMI programming,
- Bring in technical capability leading to Big Data architecture and analysis, Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0 and related topics.
Write test plans and operating protocols for testing software. Modular software architecture creation is to be utilized.
A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 15,500 employees at over 200 locations in 36 countries and sales of CHF 3.2 billion in 2014, the Company invested CHF 121 million in R&D, with over 1,300 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Head Of Finance, CFO
The successful candidate will provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions and ensure company accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles.Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Manage the preparation of all financial reports
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- Work with department managers to develop five year business plans
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees
- Serve as primary government liaison relative to financial issues
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors, and the general public
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff
- Coordinate with the management of the MIS department to ensure company objectives are met
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position, and a CPA (preferred)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Experience in Government contracts with military applications
- Small and large project/program orientation
- Experience with Merger and Acquisitions
- Experience with financial closings.
- Knowledge of ICS Audits.
Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13,500 employees at more than 170 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.7 billion in 2015. The company invested CHF 103 million in R&D in 2015 and has over 1,350 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials and services. With a dynamically growing network of over 30 locations worldwide Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, retirement security contribution and 401(K). If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - then you should send us your application!
Oerlikon Metco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The company also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you require an accommodation during the application process, please notify a Human Resources Representative
A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 15 500 employees at over 200 locations in 36 countries and sales of CHF 3.2 billion in 2014, the Company invested CHF 121 million in R&D, with over 1 300 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
The Oerlikon Surface Solutions Segment includes the two brands Balzers and Metco. Oerlikon Balzers is a world leading supplier of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of components and tools. Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces with coating solutions and equipment, materials, and services. The segment operates a network of more than 145 facilities with over 140 coating centers in 35 countries. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!