Olney Job Description Sample
Refer someone to us and secure a cash referral bonus if the person ends up being hired for this job
This job can be Remote (home-office based) at any U.K. location
We don't necessarily need previous Solutions Architecture, Sales Engineering experience, but at least the desire to be client facing. Ideal opportunity to move from the developer side to a client facing role.
We are hiring a Solutions Architect for a well funded and rapidly growing Solutions Series-C Client in Silicon Valley. This Solutions Architect will be a key member of the Sales team, serving as the technical expert for the company and helping customers to understand the value proposition of the company’s product suite (Cloud platform, API Development, SDK Development, real-time communications).
Timing is great to join this well-funded startup, Series C stage.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits
- Unicorn trajectory startup
- Opportunity to become a Lead Solutions Architect
- Great leadership, lots of fun and career growth. NO micromanagement
- Work as the key liaison for strategic customers in partnership with the sales and BD team
- Give pre-sales technical advice and guidance to developers building applications leveraging the company’s APIs
- Present technical demonstrations to target customers
- Help target customers with their technical validation of the platform
- Guide and advocate the developer community. Engage in public speaking opportunities and tech events
- Ideally, previous experience as Solutions Architect (2 + years) or similar technical function with the drive to work in a client facing role
- Self-starter, driven, ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Technical degree in a computer science related field
We strongly prefer previous experience as a developer. The ideal profile would be a developer turned solutions architect with a company in the that develops software kits or a cloud platform for video, voice, messaging on the web, desktop, and mobile applications.
Keywords: , , communication, video communication, API, SDK, voice/video conferencing, React Native, Xamarin, Unity3d, Cocos2d-x
More Job Listings Here: http://bit.ly/2o4aU9a
The Group website: www.neach.io
Follow us on http://bit.ly/2oZpwKd
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!