Omaha Job Description Sample
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Collects and analyzes data to provide reports for hospital wide use and to make recommendations as appropriate.?? Participate in the planning, development and implementation, and ongoing success of the Clinical Documentation Management Program within the company.?? Educates members of the patient care team regarding documentation guidelines, including attending physicians, nursing, and other interdisciplinary team members.?? Responsible for reviewing medical records to facilitate and obtain appropriate physician documentation for any clinical conditions or procedures to support the appropriate severity of illness, expected risk of mortality, and complexity of care of the patient, by improving the quality of the physicians? clinical documentation and completeness of clinical documentation.?? ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Others may be assigned. Monitoring and Building CDI team Oversee and act as resource for Clinical Documentation Improvement departments across Conifer Health including monitoring daily activity and completion of performance and metric reports. Test, interview, hire and retain CDI staff. Lead meetings with team leads and CDI l staff Improve medical CMI Oversee market CDI programs Enforces company, departmental policies, practices, procedures and work rules in accordance with approved policies and assists in the development and implementation of new policies. Education/Development/Communication Educates department and facility staff as needed Communicates/Completes Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) activities and coding issues (lacking documentation, physician queries, etc.) for appropriate follow-up and resolution Develop a collaborative CDI and Coding team CDI leader for ICD 10 impact ? ICD10 Core team and education leader of CDI staff Analysis/Implementation Performs analysis, identifies trends, validation of compliance as related to the clarity of documentation. Analysis and interpretation of regional and facility-specific data and CDI audits Record Review: As needed, completes initial medical records reviews of patient records within 24-48 hours of admission for a specified patient population to: (a) evaluate documentation to assign the principal diagnosis, pertinent secondary diagnoses, and procedures for accurate MS-DRG assignment, risk of mortality and severity of illness; and (b) initiate a review worksheet. Conducts follow-up reviews of patients every 2-3 days to support and assign a working or final MS-DRG assignment upon patient discharge, as necessary. Formulate physician queries regarding missing, unclear or conflicting health record documentation by requesting and obtaining additional documentation within the health record, as necessary. Collaborates with case managers, nursing staff and other ancillary staff regarding interaction with physicians regarding documentation and to resolve physician queries prior to discharge. Professional Development: Stays current with AHA Official Coding and Reporting Guidelines, CMS and other agency directives for ICD-9-CM. Attends mandatory coding seminars on annual basis (IPPS and OPPS, ICD-9-CM and CPT updates) for inpatient. Quarterly review of AHA Coding Clinic. Attends Quarterly Coding Updates and all coding conference calls as well as any required CDI education. Other duties as assigned FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (Specify Revenue/Budget/Expense): N/A No. Direct Reports (incl. titles) CDI Lead and CDI Specialist No. Indirect Reports (incl. titles) CDI Specialist Qualifications : KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. CDI Subject Matter Expert Knowledge of Medicare Part A and familiar with Medicare Part B Knowledge of disease pathophysiology and drug utilization Knowledge of MS-DRG classification and reimbursement structures PC/Systems literate including the Internet and MS office skills Ability to apply coding conventions, official guidelines, and Coding Clinic advice to health record documentation Management of multiple priorities ? effective time management skills Leadership and organizational skills along with critical, deductive reasoning and problem solving skills Effective written and verbal communication skills including report writing and presentation skills Capacity to work independently in a virtual office setting or at facility setting if required to travel for assignment. Understand and communicate documentation strategies Recognize opportunities for documentation improvement Formulate clinically, compliant credible queries Ability to maintain an auditing and monitoring program as a means to measure query process Report writing with management review Skilled in performing quality assessment/analysis Detail oriented and analytical skills Possesses the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and all stakeholders. Demonstrates strength in both performance management and leadership development Manage change while minimizing interruption at an operational and service level EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job. Three (3) or more years? experience in CDI Preferred: Graduate from a Nursing program, BSN, or graduate of Health Information Management RHIT, RHIA preferred. Preferred: One (1) year supervisory experience or more CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Preferred: Active state Registered Nurse license or Certified Coding Specialist credential Preferred: CDIP or CCDS Preferred: RN, RHIT, RHIA, and CCS PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to sit for extended periods of time Must be able to efficiently use computer keyboard and mouse to perform CDI functions assignments Good Visual acuity WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. OTHER The ideal candidate will have clinical documentation experience in an acute care facility Must be able to travel occasionally Security Clearance Required: No Visa Candidate Considered: No CANDIDATE DETAILS 2+ to 5 years experience Seniority Level
Mid-Senior Management Experience Required
No Minimum Education
Bachelor's Degree Willingness to Travel
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Finance Project Manager
Position Summary:Responsible for the Americas Region covering from Canada to Latin America. The role will support the Area finance team covering a variety of typical finance initiatives with a clear focus on but not limited to: reporting, analysis, planning, project management and presentation/material creation.
- Overall support of regional finance, accounting and treasury organization
- Regional financial planning and analysis, reporting (monthly results, SEP, RP, TVM, DCF, ad hoc)
- Support improvement and compliance of Company internal controls system
- Financial audit support
- Legal reporting, case management
- Presentation development (SC meetings, external partners, ad hoc)
- HR/Benefits/commercial insurance controlling
- Area IC charging
- Profit improvement planning (PIP) management
- Manage improvement projects in the finance area
- Assist with budget planning and monitoring
- Assist in the preparation of financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and PNAR management
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Collaborates with other departments on key performance improvement projects to provide analytic subject matter expertise and create reporting toolsets for external/internal use.
- Oversees the translation of business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Oversees the interpretation of data sources, manage large amounts of data and merge data sources together while ensuring consistency of data sets.
- Oversees the development of data models to perform statistical analysis, data mining and retrieval process of large amounts of data to identify trends, figures and other pertinent information valuable to the stakeholders
- >5 years’ professional experience in progressive finance/accounting roles
- Strong analysis, process and systems capabilities (SAP, MS Excel, OTC, PTP, etc.)
- Proven project management experience
- Strong understanding of time value of money, discounted cash flow analysis and ability to develop related analyses
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Bachelors Finance/accounting/business (advance degrees and certificates a plus)
- Self-starter and ability to drive results with limited supervision at times
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively within all levels of organization
- Awareness and ability to excel in multicultural environment
- Can do attitude and desire/ability to learn new skills and experiences
- English language mastery (German, Portuguese, Spanish, other a plus)
- Competitive base salary + variable pay and benefits (commensurate with experience and Company policies)
Client Services Representative (29 Positions)
Position Overview:We are hiring Customer Service Representatives for our new Omaha call center operation that serves consumer cardholders. We are looking for CSR agents with English and/or bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking ability.
- Provide customer support to consumer cardholders
- Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that support operational performance
- Share shift summaries and any required reporting with respective Supervisors and Managers
- Manage to completion any task assigned by management
- Responsible for following information security tasks as part of the work scope
- Position requires both voice and none-voice support
We are looking for:
- Intermediate. A bachelor’s degree is helpful but not required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a customer service representative in a similar position
- Relevant CSR experience preferably with a background in call center operations
- Excellent verbal skills and professional demeanor with a good understanding of delivering excellent customer service
- Familiar with basic computer operations
- Excellent personal skills
- Comfortable providing written communication
- Minimal to no accent for English speakers
As a Physical Therapist, your success is measured by outcomes. You directly help your patients restore function, improve mobility, prevent or limit physical disabilities, and promote their overall fitness and health. You work hard to make sure they are able to live their lives to the fullest. That’s a pretty important job and that’s why are looking for passionate PT’s to join this amazing team.
Top "Must Haves":
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School with any of the following degrees or combination of these degrees: BS, MS, MPT or DPT
- Experience: Open to new grads
- Must have an interest in women’s health- this position is a pelvic floor PT
- Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska or Iowa as a Physical Therapist or the ability to obtain those state licenses
- BLS or BLS instructor certification is required upon hire
Why you want to work with us:
- Nationally accredited inpatient/outpatient physical rehabilitation center
- The only health system in the world to be triple accredited in care for chest pain, heart failure and atrial fibrillation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- One of only four Trauma Centers in the U.S. that have earned the Joint Commission accreditation in Orthopedic Trauma
- Sign on, relocation and loan forgiveness bonuses available
- Schedule: 8:00A-5:30P; Full-Time
- Administers treatments to patients following identified treatment plan using techniques in a safe and acceptable manner.
- Evaluates and assesses patients.
- Educates patients and family in a home program.
- Documents initial evaluations, progress notes, daily record/flow sheets and discharge summaries in a timely manner. Establishes short term goals, long term goals and reestablishes new goals as appropriate.
- Communicates with Physicians in regard to patient treatment and progress.
- Supervises and communicates with support staff regarding patient care activities to assure safety and well being of patient. Assists technicians, as needed, with patients set-ups to assure patient care.
- Maintains established department policies, procedures, and objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental conditions and infection control.
- Works collaboratively with Operations Director, professional and nonprofessional staff regarding departmental needs.
- Maintains professional attitude with patients, visitors and other hospital personnel while assuring confidentiality of patient and other hospital information in line with the facility Mission statement.
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in departmental meetings, in service programs and continuing education programs. Fulfils education requirements required by State law. Assists in providing clinical training for Physical Therapy students.
- Assists in marketing of Physical Therapy Services.
- Participates in all safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by the department
- Demonstrates work practices consistent with the facility Health and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
- Authorized to make entries in the medical record, consistent with and limited to the scope of the job duties and any applicable licensure.
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Job Location: Omaha, NE (Ability to travel up to 0-35%)
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Network Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Perform as a senior technical participant with knowledge and experience in local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment. Responsible for the integration of a total network including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN. Current on technological developments and applications, and evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase. Recommend network security and policies. May work with Voice and/or Data Communications Analyst.
- IAT-II Sec+ (or higher)
- Skills to fill job description above
- Ability to travel up to 0-35%
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with two (2) to four (4) years of related (technical environment) experience.
Years of Experience:
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
Position Type: Full-Time
Maintenance Tech/ Mechanic
Performs preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, emergent maintenance, and assists with the collection of predictive maintenance data for analysis.
Maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair the following:
- AC & DC motors.
- Transformers and rectifiers.
- Production equipment including but not limited to Trump Lasers, Press Brakes, Punches, Roll Formers, CNC Milling and lathes, welding equipment and small power tools.
- Industrial electronic and control systems & equipment.
- Machine and motor controls systems & equipment.
- Logic panels including hard relays, timers, and counters.
- Maintain, install, set-up and troubleshoot DC and AC variable frequency drives.
- Maintain, install, troubleshoot and make program modifications to programmable logic controllers such as Allen-Bradley controllers.
- Utilize test equipment such as a digital multimeters, data logging recorders, and other diagnostic equipment as deemed necessary.
- Assists in exterior facilities duties including snow removal, concrete repairs, building, roof, or other grounds maintenance designated.
- Have working knowledge of maintaining material handling equipment such as fork trucks, overhead cranes and conveyor systems.
- Have basic knowledge of air compressors, pneumatic, hydraulic, chilled water, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Ability with reading and understanding mechanical prints / drawings and electrical line diagrams / relay logic.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!