Oneonta Job Description Sample
Pediatrics NP Or PA
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant opportunity at a primary care practice located in a picturesque college town in affordable upstate New York.
We offer families convenient, timely, comprehensive pediatrics services. This practice will accommodate acute sick child visits as well as the regular well-child and prevention appointments that growing children require.
Join a financially stable healthcare organization affiliated with a teaching hospital and enjoy top benefits and competitive compensation! Relocation assistance and other perks!
New grads welcome - tuition repaid!
Certification as an NP (FNP or PNP) or PA, with NY license or eligible.
Must be able to work independently.
Please email resume and the best time to reach you.
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fleetmaster Express- for every way you want to drive.
Because drivers matter at Fleetmaster Express, we offer excellent home time to the CDL-A Truck Drivers running our Regional and Local divisions. Our regional truck driver opportunities have you home on weekends, while our limited local positions can get you home more during the week!
There is even more to offer!
Home every weekend and some through the week
Great Benefits and Pay
100% no-touch freight
No hazmat needed
401(k) with employer match
Paid holidays, birthdays, & anniversaries
Praise for A’s – We promote education! Children of our drivers submit report cards and are paid $10 per A for all major classes (limited to 2 report cards per year). Check submitted directly to the child in the child’s name.
XM Sirius Radio in all trucks
Drop and hook
No Multi Stop
- Midwest Freight – Generally No Northeast (No NY)
We have openings ready for you TODAY in the following fleets:
Local (Positions are limited!)
Find out which of our CDL-A truck driver careers is best for you!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Truck Driver | Change Your Career & Get Paid While You Get Your CDL |
Whether you are considering a career as a Truck Driver or if you are currently working in Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Security, Transportation, Logistics, Operations, Warehouse, Electrical, Forklift Operator, Supply Chain and are looking to make a change to your current career, Roehl is the company for you.
Roehl's Paid Get Your CDL Program will pay you while you get your CDL.
or many, our paid CDL training and truck driving job is their way to a better paying career and even the gateway to a middle class lifestyle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000 or more a year.
Here are the basics:
Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Earning your CDL is the first step to becoming a professional truck driver. With our company paid CDL training program, you'll get your commercial drivers license, and you'll open the door to many new possibilities, including:
Competitive pay - truck driver salary
Generous benefits - including a 401K, health insurance and more
Flexible home time schedules
Instore Personal Banker
You might be asking yourself, "What exactly is an InStore Universal Banker?" We partner with top regional grocery store chains throughout our footprint to place bank branches right inside their store. As an InStore Universal Banker, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional banking experience to our customers as part of a convenient InStore branch team.
InStore Universal Bankers value strong relationships and find great satisfaction in helping others while offering sound advice. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for customer-centric, motivated and confident advisors like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Citizens Bank. You'll make the most of every opportunity to be successful as a self-starter and "people person".
A Day in the Life of an InStore Universal Banker
- Engage with InStore customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending appropriate banking products, services and solutions
- Identify new banking customers; grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Resolve customer service issues; support banking convenience for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your InStore branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens Bank and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work InStore branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Sunday
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Join us as an InStore Universal Banker and use your outstanding people skills to help shape our customer banking experience and drive your career potential at Citizens Bank.
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
SLP - Speech Language Pathologist In Oneonta - Delaware County, NY
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a School District, near Oneonta - Delaware County, NY. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist/SLP to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this SLP/Speech Language Pathologist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- ASHA certification
- Ability to assess student needs including IEP evaluations
- Effective communication skills to advise, consult and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions
- Active state SLP license or the ability to obtain the required state license
- Previous school based experience preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Entry Level CDL A Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Food Service Manager 2
Sodexo University Dining is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Suny Oneonta University, located in the northern foothills of the Catskill Mountains, lying between Binghamton and Albany. This University educates approximately 6,000 students and serves 3,500 residents up to 50,000 meals weekly within 3 resident dining halls, 3 retail food outlets and catering.
Reporting to the Food Operations Manager, this Food Service Manager will support the daily operations of a large residential dining hall. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for service and have experience training and leading a food service staff, including part-time students. Scheduling, training on services standards, human resources; including hiring, coaching and training, product ordering, inventory, food safety and sanitation monitoring and exceptional customer service skills are key components of this role.
The ideal candidate will have: High-volume food service management experience, a ServSafe Certification, basic culinary and food production knowledge, experience training and leading a dining services staff, strong computer skills to work within food and labor management systems.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Class A CDL Professional Truck Driver
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS * Must be 21 years of age
Valid Commercial Class A Drivers License * 2 years or 50,000 miles verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
High School Diploma
Accident free for past 3 years
Ability to lift maximum of 100 lb. with frequent lifting/carrying of up to 50 lb.
Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements
McLane requires pre-employment drug tests including a hair follicle test and background check Syracuse domicile employees will be working under the McLane Albany, Distribution Center.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!