Ontario Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Customer Service & Sales Support
Are you a Customer Service professional looking to advance your career in Sales? Look no further!
Key Point is looking to hire a vibrant & fresh faced full time customer service & sales support specialist to join the onsite customer service and sales support team of a locally based promotional marketing company!
Let us put your service-minded attitude and exceptional communication skills to use as you become the face of premium & newly introduced brands by connecting them with businesses across the nation!
You don’t have to have a sales background to be successful in this full time role! In fact, most of our biggest success stories come from individuals who have a background in customer service, hospitality, food/beverage management, administrative support and other customer focused environments.
If you have a passion for delivering an exceptional face to face customer service experience and are ready to shine in a full time sales and customer focused promotional marketing career then we can teach you the rest!
Through a proven 3-6 month paid training program our client’s sales support management team will teach you to excel as a customer service & sales support specialist and:
- Meet sales revenue goals while executing promotional marketing strategies
- Take care of existing customer base and provide personal care with new customers
- Tailor customer service & sales to their needs
- Elevate client brands and build a consumer base through the support of customer service driven promotional campaigns
- Develop your people skills & conduct one on one sales based interactions with clients and customers
Did we mention our client also offers an amazing incentive & performance based recognition program?
Class A CDL Driver - JBK
Imagine Yourself in the Driver's Seat. Jack B Kelley , a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group , is now seeking Class A CDL Drivers out of Ontario, CA. $5,000 Sign On Bonus for Solo Drivers $10,000 Sign On Bonus for Teams Company Drivers OTR positions Flexible home time Teams welcome Competitive pay Excellent benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision plans Paid vacations and holidays 401K with company match Paid training on safe driving and product handling Driver referral incentive pay And so much more Owner-Operators OTR positions (14-21 days out) Flexible home time (about 5 days home for every 14-21 out) Competitive pay - Mileage Contracts Health Insurance plans available Loading and unloading pay 100% of Fuel Surcharge paid to Owner-Operator No Forced Dispatch Paid orientation and training Paid bi-weekly Driver referral incentive pay Independent contractors referring their own lease drivers are not eligible for referral payments And so much more Teams $10,000 Sign On Bonus OTR positions Competitive pay Paid orientation and training And so much more We know tank truck drivers are an elite group of professionals. The KAG companies believe that safe, qualified drivers are the most important part of our overall team operation. Come join our great family of drivers and thrive We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one.
As you make decisions about your driving career, consider professional driving that fits your life with Jack B Kelley . We require Class A CDL with 1-2 years recent, verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Tank and Hazmat endorsements (or ability to obtain), TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain) and a safe driving record. Call 800-871-4581 for more information or apply now Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals and specialty products industries. Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Entry Level Recruiter – Room To Advance!
Are you currently looking to get your foot in the door and start a career in recruiting? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
MTE Consulting Group, Inc. is growing and seeking an Entry Level Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing sales department. We are in need of highly motivated sales professionals who can outperform our clients’ demands and take the lead on our upcoming market expansions. In order to accomplish this, we are looking to train a hard-working, goal oriented individual to recruit top talent! Our Recruiter must enjoy working in a performance based team environment.
No recruiter training is required, this position is entry level and we will provide full paid training. Career advancement opportunities are available and performance based.
The successful candidate will have great communication skills to build rapport and articulate our career openings with potential candidates. If you’re sharp, professional and competitive, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
Level Recruiter Responsibilities Include:
- Recruiting-pre-screening candidates for interviews
- Daily phone calls to applicants and setting up interviews
- Managing the office lobby and processing candidate applications
- Handling phones and forwarding calls
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments
- Mastering recruiting and sales techniques
- Meeting hiring goals and objectives
- Learning and maintaining our ATS updated
- Completing and analyzing recruiting reports
Entry Level Recruiter Qualifications and
- Associates/Bachelors degree preferred (in progress ok)
- Full time schedule availability
- Personal/reliable transportation
- Professional conduct and image
- Very social and competitive personality
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can problem solve and take initiative
- Punctual and has a strong work ethic
- Maintains a positive attitude and can work well under pressure
- Looking to move up and grow in their career
Compensation, benefits, and perks:
- Hourly pay (entry level: $11-13/hour)
- Competitive bonuses/incentives programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Travel benefits
- Team outings and networking opportunities
- Fun and competitive team environment
- Full training provided
Do you think you have what it takes to join our recruiting team? Apply today for a chance to interview with one of our hiring managers!
We are looking to hire someone by March 10, 2018.
Kaiser Permanente- Labor And Delivery Registered Nurse RN L&D
Labor & Delivery L&D Registered Nurse RN- KAISER PERMANENTE
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience required in the Labor & Delivery department.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members
- Successful completion of advanced fetal monitoring course within the past two years. May be expected to cross train to at least 1 other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area with appropriate certifications. Must complete circulating and recovery competencies as required.
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Uline Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Facilities Manager at its Los Angeles Branch in Ontario, CA.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for leading the maintenance and services of our facilities to ensure they meet employee and organizational needs. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who strategically leads at a high level.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Accurately plan budgets, capital expenses and projects.
- Schedule and assign duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating and roofing.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Use computerized tracking system to ensure accurate collection of all maintenance work.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with outside vendors and contractors.
- 5+ years of experience with building management and / or maintenance.
- Self-motivated to continuously take things to the next level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with technical disciplines.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to develop and train talent within the department.
- Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline has steadily grown and continues to be a family owned and run business. The product line has expanded to include industrial, packaging, shipping, material handling, retail and janitorial supplies, including over 1,450 shipping box sizes alone. The 728-page Uline catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 32,500 products with quick delivery.
Today, with over 5,000 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers in Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. We also have international facilities in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver Canada, along with Mexicali and Monterrey Mexico.
Truck Driver Class A OTR
MS Expediting LLC is looking to hire WORLD CLASS DRIVERS!!!
Not just class A drivers but career focused Class A drivers.
Looking for professional drivers to work for our company. We operate late model Freightliner Cascadia Evolution tractors. Our fleet is not governed, have both Auto, 10 and 13-speed transmissions.
- You must have a clean background with no felonies and a clean driving record.
- Fresh graduates of trucking schools are welcome as second seat drivers and first seat drivers must have 9 months of verifiable experience.
Our drivers are averaging $1200 to $1700 per week and average two to three weeks out and couple days or one week at home. Solo and team positions are available. 99% No touch freight and 24-hour operational support available. We are driver friendly and operate like a family. People and safety first. Call Kim at 4179555061
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in (Ontario), in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
- Must be available weekends
- Must be available for Swing and/or Grave shift
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to commute up to 20 miles
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS℠
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
"We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative"
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers - California Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – California Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities
Why System Transport? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're just starting out with a Class-A or are a seasoned Owner Operator truck driver, System Transport is a safe, trusted carrier with options for every professional truck driver.
Join our Trusted Systems of CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Today:
Industry Leading Pay Per Mile - Call for Details!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
$300 Quarterly Safety Bonus (90% + Achievement Rate)!
Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
And much more!
- You must have a valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
Sales Manager (Management Training Provided)
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through face to face relationship building
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience in sales and customer service
- Proficiency in English
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!