Opa Locka Job Description Sample
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to the maintenance of Accounts Receivable files, billing system, cash application, and provide support to the Controller along with other assignments/tasks as requested.
Essential duties are as follows but are not limited to:
Maintain billing system current, process billings and make collection calls.
Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
Maintain Accounts Receivable customer files, investigate and resolve customer queries.
Process adjustments and contras.
Reconcile Aging/AR activity reports to general ledger and other balance sheet accounts.
Maintain daily bank activity ledger.
Manage cash application ensuring all cash receipts are applied properly and journal entries non-AR are processed.
Review all credit applications; issue credit reference requests to listed references by fax/email.
Obtain and maintain current tax-exempt certifications for new customers.
Compile invoices and supporting documentation to process commission payment
Review and analyze to ensure work orders have sufficient cost to process bag and tags.
Audit inventory cycle counts.
Prepare monthly customer statements.
Maintain monthly journal entries and reconciliation binders.
Perform all other similar or related duties as assigned.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
Due to regulatory requirements of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
2-4 years’ experience in Accounting; Associate’s Degree in Accounting a plus.
Prior experience in the Aviation industry and Quantum experience strongly preferred.
General knowledge of computer systems (e.g. Word); Proficiency in Word & Excel is required.
Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Must have excellent verbal & written English skills and be detail oriented.
7:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday, additional time as needed (e.g. month-end closings)
Equal Opportunity Employer- Vet/Disability- Drug-Free Workplace
Laborer / Trabajador
JOB DESCRIPTION: LABORER
The Laborer positions will be full-time with a competitive hourly rate and tremendous opportunity for growth within the company. Laborers should be willing to learn with opportunities for on the job training. Although not a requirement, the ideal candidate will possess a proven history of organizing and resourcing materials needed for a construction site. Ideal candidates would demonstrate an attention to detail and efficiency in acquiring materials.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- General Construction and/or skilled manual labor experience.
- Willingness to learn jobs involved in installing windows.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background checks required.
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL TRABAJO: TRABAJADOR
Las posiciones de los trabajadores serán a tiempo completo con una tarifa por hora competitiva y una gran oportunidad de crecimiento dentro de la empresa. Los trabajadores deberían estar dispuestos a aprender con oportunidades de capacitación en el trabajo. Aunque no es un requisito, el candidato ideal tendrá una historia comprobada de organización y recursos necesarios para un sitio de construcción. Los candidatos ideales demostrarían una atención al detalle y la eficiencia en la adquisición de materiales.
EXPERIENCIA Y HABILIDADES REQUERIDAS:
- Experiencia general en construcción y / o mano de obra calificada.
- Disposición para aprender trabajos relacionados con la instalación de ventanas.
- Se requiere levantar objetos pesados.
- Se requiere prueba de drogas previa al empleo y verificación de antecedentes penales.
Jr. Furniture Buyer Trainee
Buyers are responsible for the overall product selection and strategic merchandising direction of a category or group of categories, with the goal of meeting exceeding sales and GMROI targets. Buyers maintain a singular focus on the product and customer by incorporating competitive intelligence, customer and market insights, and rigorous business analysis to make decisions that drive the business. Buyers are responsible for the purchase and negotiation of all merchandise, and the optimization of inventory flow. Buyers partner with the Chief Merchant Officer, Director of Purchasing, and the Merchandising/Visual teams to develop strategies to maximize business opportunities.
• Executes the merchandise strategy, including all product selection and new product design ideas with appropriate vendor and sourcing partners.
• Executes vendor selection with Director/CMO partnership, and cultivates strong vendor relationships, including weekly communication of business results and opportunities.
• Monitors industry trends, evaluates competition, and attends the major furniture markets in the U.S. and abroad. Creates "shopping list" for each market and vendor agenda schedules.
• Maintains and updates Merchandise Line up monthly to Image Editing team and maintains and updates the Lineup room with new arrivals.
• Conducts line up reviews / post market recaps with Management and Visual teams and drives alignment on all buying decisions.
• Creates PO's on new merchandise and adds stores to the Planning List on a timely basis for initial allocation to the appropriate locations. Visits QUAC daily to review all new merchandise for quality before transfer to the stores and gets involved with vendors as needed on solutions.
• Works with NAS on pending issues needing resolution, or credits that need to be requested that needs buyer involvement to help expedite.
• Analyze CSALE report (Runs daily) to monitor sales by sku and group, review trends, and the categories and/or vendors that are driving the business.
• Review IFR report (Runs on Mondays) for your category of responsibility to evaluate performance of each sku, and each group by vendor. Analyze inventory, selling ratios and historical and current sales at the total level, by month and by store. Note current Retail Price-Point, Margin, Turn, Current on-order, and which stores do and don't have the product on display. Take timely action by maximizing the best sellers as well as those that aren't performing to determine if to re-price, change store placement, or discontinue the merchandise.
• Review LOFT parameters regularly for each of your re-order groups for the most accurate and current Lead time, Sales Forecasting Method and Days of Stock for each.
• Monitor Loft re-order notifications daily, and validate the recommendation. Take timely action to either enter the re-order, adjust your re-order parameters, or move product out of the group into Drop Status. Delegate re-orders as necessary by working with each support buyer responsible for that vendor on a regular basis.
• Analyze the OBR report (runs monthly the week of OTB) which will have your most recent projected cost sales worked through with the Director of Purchasing. Note your inventory levels, turnover, on-order, and if you are within range of the Running Total Open to Buy limits each month. Take action if you are more than 10% over or under the targeted inventory range. If over, be prepared if over to detail a strategy for additional funding for plus sales opportunities. All OTB meetings are conducted monthly with each buyer presenting their category to the CMO, Director of Purchasing and Buying team.
• Run and analyze the BESTG report on the 1st week of every month. Take note of best sellers including Sales volume, number of stores, and recent introductions of new best sellers into the report. React by rolling out winners to all stores and maximize all by location opportunities.
• Analyze the Out of Stock online report daily to understand gaps to supply chain and take immediate actions to address.
• Run LOFT PER report weekly to check for shipping status of your orders. Delegate as necessary to buyer support team on total vendor shipping updates. Partner with Director of Logistics, and with vendor directly on optimizing delivery options.
• Utilize the 8 step Purchase Order Process for PO order entering and tracking to ensure optimal flow of inventory. Work and align with Buying Support Team on process through regular communication and weekly meetings.
• Run the VPA report on the first week of every month. Analyze the sales, turn, inventory, GM% and receipts for total category, and for each of the vendors in your category. Compare factors to LY for the previous month, YTD and last 12 months. Note Sales and Stock penetration for each vendor to total and turns compared to category totals. Dig deeper into those vendors that are turning too slowly or too quickly and/or have lopsided stock to sales ratios.
• Review DROP IFR report (Runs Fridays) to review and analyze selling on dropped/discontinued merchandise and take appropriate and timely action to move through the inventory.
• Partners with Director of Purchasing and Advertising team on the selections to be featured in direct mailers, inserts, in-store flyers, TV commercials and online only offers.
• Establishes and approves pricing strategy for all current and new items. Evaluates target markup analysis and guidelines and applies appropriately to all buying decisions. Negotiates markdown allowances on slow sellers, advertising co-op, payments terms and discounts on floor samples.
• Creates and maintains pricing configurations, timely re-prices, changes to packages, and product description changes that optimize and drive sales. (Enter into New Configuration List)
• Manages in-stocks on all advertised product and ensures the communication of in-stock issues to stores. Monitors by style advertising effectiveness, and is prepared to make adjustments on next advertising vehicle.
• Supports and partners with Visual and Design team in providing store presentation guidance and ideas to best drive sales.
• Participates in all formal monthly store visits, and preps in advance by analyzing the SBMN2 report, comparing store and category trends to total company. Runs the WINNERS and BEST reports for store, and compare best sellers to total company. Develops strategies and actions in advance of store visit and partners with Merchandise Leaders on recommended decisions. Attends pre-store visit meeting and presents the recommended actions to the CMO, Director and
• Develops and empowers Buyer Support Team through delegation of support tasks, daily communication, 1x1 weekly meetings, and guidance of workload prioritization. Assesses performance and provides regular feedback for continued development.
• Participates in training and development of new Jr Buyers entering the company and/or other executives new to the organization.
• Walks corporate showroom at least once per week to review merchandising of all product and communicates any opportunities to the Merchandise Leader.
• Shops the competition regularly, frequents their websites and peruses catalogs. Reads and keep abreast of the industry with Furniture Today and other periodicals.
• Reviews feedback from "Listening to You", Sales Associates, Store Leaders and others to identify and action on missing opportunities.
• Assists sales associates, store leaders, merchandise leaders, DC, Accounting and Customer Care leaders with any issues needing immediate attention.
• Fosters a teamwork atmosphere with buyer colleagues and support team, and uses "Buddy System" when out of the office for any issues during absences.
• Meets weekly with the Director of Purchasing to align on priorities for the week, review financials, and discuss go forward strategic decisions to drive the business.
• Checks and reviews EDF website regularly to review home page, current offers for pricing accuracy, what's being shown as new arrivals, new reductions, gift ideas and fashion blog page. Identifies any opportunities to improve and maximize category business for the site.
We are EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
El Dorado Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicants or employees: race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or marital status, genetic information, citizenship, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on this application are intended to secure information to be used for impermissible purposes.
El Dorado Furniture is committed to complying with The Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, and to providing reasonable accommodations to enable qualified applicants with disabilities to have equal opportunity to apply for job openings. Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs to be accommodated due to a disability should contact Human Resources for assistance or request assistance from the location where you are applying.
Remote - Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Mover/Cdl Class A Or B
We are seeking a MOVER/CDL CLASS A or B to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Make detail condition Report in company provided IPod
- customer Service
- complete electronic logs
- been able to be away from home up to 2 weeks
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- clean driving record
- most pass background check.
- will train the right individual
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
1. Receive and distribute incoming telephone calls, determine the nature of the call, and route to appropriate or requested destination
2. Operate in-house communication system, for example, telephone, switchboard, intercom, or public address
3. Maintain building security by screening and accessing authorized personnel through the entrance
4. Issue and account for visitor badges
5. Assist internal customers, external customers, and visitors in making telephone calls and other matters as appropriate
6. Collect and distribute messages for employees
7. Make reservations and transportation arrangements for customers when requested
8. Order customer and office supplies
9. File and maintain records
10. Type memos, correspondence, or other documents as needed
11. Assist in the coordination of company events and meetings
12. Assist other employees in the performance of their duties
Ø Less than 1 year related experience
Ø Excellent customer relation skills, including verbal communication and telephone skills
Ø Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
As one of the fastest growing South Florida maintenance facilities, both of our locations at the Boca Raton Airport (KBCT) and the Miami Opa-Locka Executive Airport (KOPF) are FAA 145 certified repair stations, in addition to holding Venezuelan INAC, Argentine ANAC, and Mexican DGAC certifications. With preparations already on the way to include Brazil, Colombia, Panama, and the Caribbean certifications, RJMx aims to grow its presence as the premier Latin American MRO provider.
We have worked industriously over the last twelve years to build a reputation worthy of notoriety, while never forgetting what got us here. Our sincere and honest approach to the way we do business along with the personal attention we provide our clients make up the core values that this company was built upon.
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Opa Locka,Fl)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Delivery Driver - 119 Bartram Oaks Walk (Opa Locka,Fl)
JOB IN ABOUT 50 WORDS
Our delivery drivers don t just deliver pizza, they make people s day! So if you re looking for a job that makes folks happy while also becoming your best (whether that s earning cash or training to run a restaurant), all while having fun and making friends, don t miss this opportunity to buckle up and get ready for wide open possibilities.Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here is what you will need for this job:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- Give service with a Smile.
- Deliver food that you are proud to serve.
- Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- The desire to work as part of a team.
- Additional details may vary by company owned or franchise organizations.
If you want a flexible job and great tips and benefits then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Associated topics: chauffeur, delivering groceries, delivery, driver delivery, limo, lyft driving, pizza delivery, postmates driving, socio conductor de uber, swift driver
Diesel Mechanic Heavy Equipment
Diesel Mechanic with Experience with Heavy Equipment. Knowledgeable in Hydraulic Systems. We are looking for a person to head our equipment maintenance division. We have Dump Trucks, Loaders (John Deere) , Excavators (CAT ) and many more pieces of equipment .
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!