Opener Tender Job Description Sample
Bartender / Kava Tender
KAVASUTRA IS A BAR THAT SELLS NO ALCOHAL, IT IS SET UP LIKE A NORMAL BAR, AND RUNS LIKE A NORMAL BAR, SO BAR EXPERIENCE IS NICE, BUT NOT NEEDED. WE CAN WORK WITH ANY KIND OF RESTAURANT/ HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE.
WE HAVE A STRICT TRAINING PLAN TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE, SERVE, AND SELL KAVA.
EVERYONE STARTS AS A BARBACK @$8/HR PLUS TIPS, LEARNING THE INS AND OUTS OF THE BUSINESS, DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO: CLEANING, MAKING KAVA, RESTOCKING FRIDGES, AND ASSISTING THE BARTENDERS.
ONCE YOU HAVE SHOWN YOU HAVE A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE BUSINESS, AND KAVA. YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO BARTENDER.
EVERY BARTENDER IS A KEY HOLDER, AND WE HAVE ONE OPENER AND ONCE CLOSER, ALONG WITH A BARBACK AT NIGHT. SO THE TIPS ARE VERY GENEROUS.
BARTENDER DUTIES INCLUDE FULL CUSTOMER SERVING/INTERACTION, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, CASH REGISTER/POS OPERATION, FULL SERVICE, AS WELL AS CLEANING YOUR BAR/STATION.
THE COMPANY HAS BEEN OPEN FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS. WE OPERATE AS A TRIBE, WHERE WE UTILIZE TEAM WORK AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. WE ARE A CLOSE KNIT TEAM, AND WE DONT LET ANYONE SLACK, WE EXPECT THE BEST FROM ALL OF OUR TRIBE MEMBERS, AND IN TURN, TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT, AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF.
WE HOPE TO HAVE YOU JOIN THE TRIBE TODAY!
The Lifeguard is to oversee the safety of member and program participants of the pool areas. The Lifeguard is also responsible for informing and serving YMCA members and volunteers in a premier fashion. He or she is expected to emphasize member service, character development, the mission statement and to work with membership retention and promotion. Leaders who enforce pool rules:
Receive Free training and certification (a $250 value)
Receive Free YMCA membership to all YMCA gyms
Work flexible schedules
Receive opportunities for career advancement
Models the core values of Caring, Honest, Respect and Responsibility; implements character development and the YMCA core values in all programs and all aspects of center operations.
Continuously scan the pool (every 10 seconds), whirlpool and sauna areas, checking for safe conditions.
Must maintain high level of alertness at all times.
Staff may be videotaped for safety audit purposes and ongoing training.
Will be required to complete 2 hours of in-service training a month.
Position may require environment changes (outdoor to indoor, humid environments).
Will be required to participate in ongoing training that will be held during operational hours (operational manikin drops, pool safety checks, CPR checks).
Enforce all posted rules and any other rules that are required to ensure the safety of all participants.
Must constantly watch the pool and have a rescue tube, whistle, emergency button, and supplemental oxygen barrier mask ready and available at all times, actively scanning 10 x 10. Lifeguard is not to do secondary duties in place of scanning their zone of protection.
Make sure that the pool deck is free of clutter and perform all maintenance duties assigned by Aquatic Director.
Test pool chemical levels and report changes to Aquatics Director immediately.
Fill out all Y accident and incident reports completely and turn into the Aquatics Director.
Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
Responsible for maintaining the continuity of lap swim and moving participants accordingly.
Must be able to be a team player with all staff.
Must notify appropriate staff of any unsafe conditions, needed repairs, complaints, accidents, or injuries immediately.
Must participate in special events within the Aquatics Department and may include events facility-wide.
Must participate in events benefiting the Annual Mission campaign.
Must be 16 years of age.
Tread water for 2 minutes, no hands
Swim 250 yards without stopping using a variety of specific strokes
Swim to the bottom of a 9-12 foot pool.
Sprint 25 yards, retrieve an object from the bottom of the pool, tread water with the object for 1 minute, climb out of the pool without using a ladder or other assistance.
Perform 100 chest compressions on a mannequin.
Able to relate and work with diverse groups of people in a friendly and consistent manner. Req No: 2018-2952 Mid: USD $9.57/Hr. External Company Name: YMCA of Greater Kansas City External Company URL: http://www.kansascityymca.org/
Sales Assistant - Opener / Appointment Setting
We are seeking a Sales Assistant - Opener / Appointment Setting to join our team! This is a busy phone sales room that is in need of a couple of additional openers. The opener is responsible for being the first voice a potential client hears and qualifying them with a couple of questions. This is NOT cold-calling. These are people who have filled out consultation forms or have called us during closed hours. This position is also a great platform to learn the sale and this industry. This position requires a high level of energy and being able to keep up in a VERY fast-paced environment. BONUSES!
- Handle potential client inquiries
- Qualify Leads
- Handle Multi-line Dialer System
- Provide information about the services
- Document and update potential client records based on interactions
- Transfer potential clients live to Senior Reps for Consultation.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- High Call volume or appointment setting preferred but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients quickly over the telephone
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication skills
We are a mid-sized tax consulting firm that is tight-knit and all employees really take pride in their work. We are seeking someone who wants to be a part of a family and grow with us. We are fun, engaging and full of opportunity for career growth.
What We Do...
Preparing tax returns is complicated. Managing an audit is intimidating. Bookkeeping is it's own language. And piecing together your financial footprint is daunting. Edge Financial offers a better, simpler way to take charge of your financial obligations with a powerful team of tax professionals and advisors at your side.
We help individuals and businesses who owe the IRS and stat Taxing Authorities. We help these people get out from under their debt and get the fresh start they deserve.
Sales Support Associate / Telemarketer / Sales Assistant / Opener
Sales Support Associate / Telemarketer / Sales Assistant / Opener / Appointment Setter / Dialer
No experience required; training and professional development is provided.
Salary, Bonuses, Health BenefitsLocation:
Westlake Village, CA
- a positive, persuasive, people person
- driven and motivated to achieve greatness
- interested in earning an income while doing good for individual people and the world
Would you be interested in…?
- professional and personal growth
- rewards tied to performance
- making a big impact
- a casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- rapid advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
If so, Skyrocket Ventures is looking for you!
About the Company and Industry
Skyrocket Ventures is a leading recruiting firm for high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. At Skyrocket Ventures, we aim to bring the best companies and candidates together.
Often the main obstacle to serving our clients and candidates is getting them on the phone! That’s where you can make a big impact!
This position will be a fit for someone who likes making lots of phone calls, talking to a lot of people, and has an outgoing and friendly personality.
Job Responsibilities (no experience necessary; training provided)
* Pleasantly and persistently getting ahold of clients/customers – you will be expected to make as many phone calls as possible.
* Selling each client/customer on talking to someone on our Sales Team who would like to speak with them in more depth.
* Connecting each client/customer to someone on our Sales Team, either by simply transferring the call, or setting an appointment for your colleague to call them at a later time.
Your success will be determined by:
* How many people you connect with our Sales Team
* How smoothly you transition those connections
* How excited/interested you can get people in talking with our Sales Team.
If it makes mutual sense, we are open to this Sales Support position being a stepping stone for you to later pursue a full Sales position at this company. It is also great if this Sales Support position itself would be what you want.
* Income directly related to performance
* No travel required
* Work environment
- Nice office
- Great people
- Dynamic culture
* Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
* Desire for constant self-improvement
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
* Engaging personality, positive attitude, likability, charm
* Computer proficiency (typing, emailing, web browsing)
* Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
* Ability to be quick on your feet
* Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
* Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, rejection, etc.
Mortgage Opener / Disclosure Coordinator
Mortgage Banker headquartered in Parsippany, NJ needs a Loan Opener. Description: Mortgage Opener / Disclosure Coordinator We are looking for hard working, energetic, and knowledgeable person to open loans in Parsippany, NJ Headquarters.
Competitive salary, benefits & 401k. Duties: Works closely with Loan Officers to insure complete and accurate mortgage applications Orders necessary documents / reports to start mortgage process. Insures accuracy of required disclosures and issues to borrowers.
Track and order appraisals Process application fee and track payments Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents. Various other clerical duties and
Automated Machine Tender
Job Description This position is responsible for assisting in the manufacture and production of specified products and goods. This position requires a variety of work including, but not limited to packaging, inspection and rework of parts and finished goods.
1. Assists in manufacturing and producing products and goods using automated assembly equipment as directed or explained in related work instructions.
Performs gaging and documentation where applicable. 2. Operates assigned automated equipment including but not limited to supplying the machine with components, unjamming the machine, and packing completed parts 3. Places identification into each container of parts or finished goods unless alternate method has been established 4.
Stops process, isolates suspect material and alerts mechanic, quality assurance, or supervision if problem is found 5. Cleans assigned machine and work area 6. Moves any defective parts or assemblies to specified scrap containers
Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs and records applicable in-process inspections 2. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities: * Must have the ability to work well with one’s hands
Must have the ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program Education & Experience: * High school diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred
Work Schedule: 12 hours shift Mon
Thurs 6:00 pm
6:00 amLeviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job category: Manufacturing / Production / Opera...
General Laborer /Mason Tender
The job will include unloading materials, building scaffolding, mixing mortar, construction site cleanup, operating rough terrain forklift and skid loader and other tasks related to masonry construction. The applicant must be able to lift up to 100 pounds, must be able to work outdoors in all weather including summer heat and winter cold.
It is preferable if the applicant has some construction experience but training is available. The job pays $15.00 to $23.00 plus full family healthcare and a pension plan. Assignments can be anywhere in Eastern Iowa and currently the need is in Waterloo.
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Drag Tender Operator
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH EMAIL!!!
APPLY through this link ONLY!!!! https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WEEKMARI&cws=40&rid=150
Formed in 2016, North American Aggregates, LLC (NAA) is a New Jersey based company that supplies high quality sand and other aggregates for road construction, building construction, and clean fill throughout the tristate area. NAA procures its virgin source aggregate from the New York Bay and operates out of its distribution facility in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. The centrally located facility is on the Arthur Kill and proximate to the NJ Turnpike, NJ Parkway and Outerbridge Crossing.
NAA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Weeks Marine, Inc. Weeks is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, with additional offices and yards in New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Ontario and Nova Scotia. A proven leader in maritime construction, Weeks has successfully completed projects throughout North and South America and employs over 1,600 people.
A Drag tenders is responsible for deck duties including providing a safe, clean vessel for crew members, and is required to comply with safety regulations and procedures to ensure safe and efficient vessel operations. Will also be responsible for training new and inexperienced deck crew.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for operating the drag arm and associated equipment in the proper loading of the dredge
- Responsible for daily inspection, maintenance and repair of the drag arm
- Supervises and evaluates deck crew performance, knowledge and operations
- Coordinates with the Captain to identify crewmember’s performance and create a development plan
- Responsible for all aspects of line handling
- Responsible for vessel maintenance and housekeeping, including meal preparation
- Stands wheel watch as required
- Maintains the vessel exterior in good order including painting or chipping as needed
- Responsible for ensuring a clean sanitary environment aboard the vessel
- Provide assistance as needed to the Captain in checking and inspecting the vessel’s safety equipment.
- Provides support to the engine room as needed per direction of the Captain and/or the Engineer
- Present on deck and within communicating distance at all times while the captain or mate is operating the stern controls
- Follows company and work site safety policies/procedures and commits to an “incident and injury free” work environment
- 5+ years of experience as Able Bodied Seafarer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work rotational 12 hour watch
- Ability to work 14 days on, 14 days off, revised as necessary
- Merchant Mariners Credentials (MMC)
- AB Limited Certification or higher
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- CPR/AED First Aid Certification
- Valid US Passport
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to tolerate rough seas, vibrations, heat, harsh weather conditions, confined spaces, and high noise levels
- Work will frequently require individuals to push, pull, bend or stand for long periods of time, and climb ladders that have capacity limits of 300 lbs.
- Must be able to lift or carry miscellaneous equipment, supplies and parts up to 50 lbs. unassisted
This Job Description does not cover all the required duties, activities, functions and responsibilities of the position, any of which may change at any time according to the sole and absolute discretion of North American Aggregates, Inc., with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
North American Aggregates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination, hostility, harassment, and retaliation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH EMAIL!!!
APPLY through this link ONLY!!!! https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WEEKMARI&cws=40&rid=150
Our company has three key divisions—Construction, Dredging and Marine Services—which are bolstered by two major subsidiaries, Healy Tibbitts Builders, Inc. and McNally International, Inc. Our vast reach and deep expertise, combined with the sheer size and diversity of our equipment fleet, enable us to serve as a one-stop shop for clients in both the private and governmental sectors.
Established in 1919, our family-owned company has grown rapidly in recent decades. We continue to strengthen our operations through the acquisition of leading businesses combined with frequent upgrades to our fleet of top-grade equipment. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, environmental sensibility, operational efficiency and a long-standing commitment to safety.
We are headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, and manage a network of regional offices in Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
Banquet Servers & Bar Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER: BARNSLEY RESORT HIRING FAIR
Exciting career opportunities are available at one of the TOP RESORTS IN THE SOUTH (Conde Nast Traveler & USA Today).
JOIN US FOR A HIRING FAIR – SECURE YOUR INTERVIEW. APPLY TODAY TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
- 100 New Positions Available for our New Inn and Georgian Hall Opening March 2018
Barnsley Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A background check and drug testing are required for employment.
Visit BARNSLEYRESORT.COM/EMPLOYMENT.ASPX to view job descriptions. Please submit an application before career fair.
PHONE 770.773.7480, ext. 2021 • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!