Opener Verifier Packer Customs Job Description Sample
Sales Assistant - Opener / Appointment Setting
We are seeking a Sales Assistant - Opener / Appointment Setting to join our team! This is a busy phone sales room that is in need of a couple of additional openers. The opener is responsible for being the first voice a potential client hears and qualifying them with a couple of questions. This is NOT cold-calling. These are people who have filled out consultation forms or have called us during closed hours. This position is also a great platform to learn the sale and this industry. This position requires a high level of energy and being able to keep up in a VERY fast-paced environment. BONUSES!
- Handle potential client inquiries
- Qualify Leads
- Handle Multi-line Dialer System
- Provide information about the services
- Document and update potential client records based on interactions
- Transfer potential clients live to Senior Reps for Consultation.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- High Call volume or appointment setting preferred but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients quickly over the telephone
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication skills
We are a mid-sized tax consulting firm that is tight-knit and all employees really take pride in their work. We are seeking someone who wants to be a part of a family and grow with us. We are fun, engaging and full of opportunity for career growth.
What We Do...
Preparing tax returns is complicated. Managing an audit is intimidating. Bookkeeping is it's own language. And piecing together your financial footprint is daunting. Edge Financial offers a better, simpler way to take charge of your financial obligations with a powerful team of tax professionals and advisors at your side.
We help individuals and businesses who owe the IRS and stat Taxing Authorities. We help these people get out from under their debt and get the fresh start they deserve.
Sales Support Associate / Telemarketer / Sales Assistant / Opener
Sales Support Associate / Telemarketer / Sales Assistant / Opener / Appointment Setter / Dialer
No experience required; training and professional development is provided.
Salary, Bonuses, Health BenefitsLocation:
Westlake Village, CA
- a positive, persuasive, people person
- driven and motivated to achieve greatness
- interested in earning an income while doing good for individual people and the world
Would you be interested in…?
- professional and personal growth
- rewards tied to performance
- making a big impact
- a casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- rapid advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
If so, Skyrocket Ventures is looking for you!
About the Company and Industry
Skyrocket Ventures is a leading recruiting firm for high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. At Skyrocket Ventures, we aim to bring the best companies and candidates together.
Often the main obstacle to serving our clients and candidates is getting them on the phone! That’s where you can make a big impact!
This position will be a fit for someone who likes making lots of phone calls, talking to a lot of people, and has an outgoing and friendly personality.
Job Responsibilities (no experience necessary; training provided)
* Pleasantly and persistently getting ahold of clients/customers – you will be expected to make as many phone calls as possible.
* Selling each client/customer on talking to someone on our Sales Team who would like to speak with them in more depth.
* Connecting each client/customer to someone on our Sales Team, either by simply transferring the call, or setting an appointment for your colleague to call them at a later time.
Your success will be determined by:
* How many people you connect with our Sales Team
* How smoothly you transition those connections
* How excited/interested you can get people in talking with our Sales Team.
If it makes mutual sense, we are open to this Sales Support position being a stepping stone for you to later pursue a full Sales position at this company. It is also great if this Sales Support position itself would be what you want.
* Income directly related to performance
* No travel required
* Work environment
- Nice office
- Great people
- Dynamic culture
* Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
* Desire for constant self-improvement
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
* Engaging personality, positive attitude, likability, charm
* Computer proficiency (typing, emailing, web browsing)
* Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
* Ability to be quick on your feet
* Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
* Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, rejection, etc.
The Lifeguard is to oversee the safety of member and program participants of the pool areas. The Lifeguard is also responsible for informing and serving YMCA members and volunteers in a premier fashion. He or she is expected to emphasize member service, character development, the mission statement and to work with membership retention and promotion. Leaders who enforce pool rules:
Receive Free training and certification (a $250 value)
Receive Free YMCA membership to all YMCA gyms
Work flexible schedules
Receive opportunities for career advancement
Models the core values of Caring, Honest, Respect and Responsibility; implements character development and the YMCA core values in all programs and all aspects of center operations.
Continuously scan the pool (every 10 seconds), whirlpool and sauna areas, checking for safe conditions.
Must maintain high level of alertness at all times.
Staff may be videotaped for safety audit purposes and ongoing training.
Will be required to complete 2 hours of in-service training a month.
Position may require environment changes (outdoor to indoor, humid environments).
Will be required to participate in ongoing training that will be held during operational hours (operational manikin drops, pool safety checks, CPR checks).
Enforce all posted rules and any other rules that are required to ensure the safety of all participants.
Must constantly watch the pool and have a rescue tube, whistle, emergency button, and supplemental oxygen barrier mask ready and available at all times, actively scanning 10 x 10. Lifeguard is not to do secondary duties in place of scanning their zone of protection.
Make sure that the pool deck is free of clutter and perform all maintenance duties assigned by Aquatic Director.
Test pool chemical levels and report changes to Aquatics Director immediately.
Fill out all Y accident and incident reports completely and turn into the Aquatics Director.
Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
Responsible for maintaining the continuity of lap swim and moving participants accordingly.
Must be able to be a team player with all staff.
Must notify appropriate staff of any unsafe conditions, needed repairs, complaints, accidents, or injuries immediately.
Must participate in special events within the Aquatics Department and may include events facility-wide.
Must participate in events benefiting the Annual Mission campaign.
Must be 16 years of age.
Tread water for 2 minutes, no hands
Swim 250 yards without stopping using a variety of specific strokes
Swim to the bottom of a 9-12 foot pool.
Sprint 25 yards, retrieve an object from the bottom of the pool, tread water with the object for 1 minute, climb out of the pool without using a ladder or other assistance.
Perform 100 chest compressions on a mannequin.
Able to relate and work with diverse groups of people in a friendly and consistent manner. Req No: 2018-2952 Mid: USD $9.57/Hr. External Company Name: YMCA of Greater Kansas City External Company URL: http://www.kansascityymca.org/
Mortgage Opener / Disclosure Coordinator
Mortgage Banker headquartered in Parsippany, NJ needs a Loan Opener. Description: Mortgage Opener / Disclosure Coordinator We are looking for hard working, energetic, and knowledgeable person to open loans in Parsippany, NJ Headquarters.
Competitive salary, benefits & 401k. Duties: Works closely with Loan Officers to insure complete and accurate mortgage applications Orders necessary documents / reports to start mortgage process. Insures accuracy of required disclosures and issues to borrowers.
Track and order appraisals Process application fee and track payments Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents. Various other clerical duties and
Billing Agency seeking an INSURANCE VERIFIER Data Entry Representative willing to learn and grow with company.
This candidate should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, strong computer skills, have the ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment.
Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality is A MUST.
Prior verification experiencedrequired. Knowledge of Medicare/ Medicaid/ Commercial insurance a MUST using online and telephone.
Ability to verify a high volume of accounts per day.
Ø Life Insurance
Ø 401(k) retirement plan
Ø Heath care Flexible Spending
Ø Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Empress is based in the City of Yonkers, New York which is bordered by New York City to the south, the City of Mt Vernon to the east and the Village of Hastings to the north. Empress provides 9-1-1 emergency medical response to Yonkers with additional mutual aid response to neighboring communities. Additionally, Empress has emergency and non-emergency response contracts throughout Westchester County with districts, hospitals, correctional institutions and private care facilities.
Our staff of over 200 personnel is of the highest caliber in the industry. Our 24-hour communications center houses one the most advanced computer aided systems in the region. Providing preventative maintenance and repair, our full service, factory trained fleet maintenance facility ensures mechanically sound vehicles.
In the development, implementation, and operation of a multi-faceted care and transportation system, Empress offers unique abilities, resources, and proven performance. Our highest priority is the well being of friends and neighbors in the community. Through our dedicated staff and experienced management team, we continue to raise the standards in the ambulance care workplace and demonstrate why so many lives are riding on us.
Inventory Control Verifier
Inventory Control Verifier
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Ability to operate a RF scanner with minimal errors.
- Ability to operate a Crown and Raymond lift truck safely.
- Ability to maintain maximum efficiency and accuracy on repetitive procedures day in and day out with minimal O.T.
- Monitors, maintains and communicates with supervisor and fellow verifiers on progress of customized reports used in processing counts. Communicates any issues requiring follow up. Communicates on improving department results as well as potential inventory issues.
- Communicates with Customer Service to fix and prevent inventory issues affecting customers.
- Knowledge of reading labels and ability of identifying Special order/ Vendor model numbers.
- Ensures verifications of the cycle counts are performed correctly.
- Researches all potential discrepancies found from counts and assists inventory specialist/ supervisor with research and follow up from any 1700 discrepancies.
- Ability to problem solve miss-labeled product when exposed to them.
- Works within the guidelines of human resources handbook.
- Ability to adapt in an evolving environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude and adhere to living spaces culture.
Byram Healthcare - Associate Verifier
POSITION SUMMARY Services patient needs by verifying insurance coverage. Performs administrative activities associated with maintenance of medical documentation and medical records. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: 1.Answers questions from customers, clerical staff, insurance companies, and physician offices. 2.Makes outbound calls to obtain appropriate documentation for reimbursement of orders shipped. 3.Identifies and resolves patient complaints. 4.Verifies customer benefits via phone, fax, and web portal. 5.Reviews and approves documentation received by third parties, for submission to payor's. 6.Documents activities in ERP system in an accurate and timely manner. 7.Provides feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts. 8.Conducts routine tasks as directed, under clearly defined guidelines. 9.Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed. 10.Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects. SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS: 1.Performs additional duties as directed. Qualifications EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Associate's Degree + One or more years of customer service experience + Or any combination of education and experience to meet the above requirements KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Familiarity with medical terminology and insurances HCPC/ICD-9 codes + Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency + Excellent communication skills + Proper phone and email etiquette + Skilled in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner
Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions + Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to travel up 10% + May work extended hours on occasion Category: Field Operations
PFS Enterprise INS Verifier
Job Description This position is responsible for representing Inova to the physician and patient and assisting both to gain access to services across the enterprise. Supports Inova Health System, individual operating units, patient registration, patients and physicians by working timely to ensure patients' health care benefits are verified and cover the required procedure. Maintains current knowledge of and adheres to payer and regulatory guidelines for medical insurance claims processing and reimbursement. Understands and upholds the basic philosophies of the revenue cycle, accounts receivable and patient accounts. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and written procedures for performing registration functions. Assure appropriate and timely documentation of all account activity. Correspondance is handled appropriately. Teamwork - Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other registration disciplines. EEO: M/F/Vets/Disabled
3 years previous experience working in a hospital or health care facility in Registration/ Patient Accounts or Physician Billing Office Required or combination of experience/education. AA Degree = 1 year Bachelor's Degree = 2 years. Education: High School diploma Work Site Address: 2990 TELESTAR COURT
Work Site City/State:* FALLS CHURCH, VA
QA Verifier Prem
Requisition Number: 174525 Job Title: QA VERIFIER PREM City:
Concord State: NC
QA VERIFIER PREMDescription/Job Summary Monitors production processes of the facility to ensure all products meet Company quality and food safety requirements and provides assistance during plant operations to ensure compliance with all company, regulatory and GFSI Food Safety Standards. Ensures product meets bot internal and customer specifications and takes approperate actions when a non-compliance is noted. Completes review checks of regulatory programs to ensure facility compliance. Responsibilities/Duties
Monitors production processes of the facility to ensure all products meet Company quality and food safety requirements and provides assistance during plant operations to ensure compliance with all company, regulatory and GFSI Food Safety Standards. Ensuresproduct meets bot internal and customer specifications and takes approperate actions when a non-compliance is noted. Completes review checks of regulatory programs to ensure facility compliance.
Monitors associates’ work practices and addresses any deficiencies noticed immediately.
Inspects equipment for cleanliness and proper working condition prior to start up. Reports accurately those finding on records.
Utilizes aseptic techniques to pull sponges and swabs from the production lines. Pulls product samples using aseptic techniques.
Calculates formulations to assure compliance with USDA approved labels.
Communicates and understands completely all instructions given by management on projects with minimal supervision.
Preferred Experience QA experience preferred. Experience in further processing and cooking of poultry.
Required Education High school diploma or equivalent plus 6 months to 1 year related experience. Good communication (both oral and written) and math skills required.
DetailsDecision-Making Responsibilites: Placing finished and/or raw materials and/or processes on hold for non-compliance to Company, customer or regulatory requirements.
Enviornmental Factors and Physical
1. Position requires standing and/or walking for long periods of time. 2.
Lifts boxes/totes weighing up to 70 lbs from pallet 6 inches off the floor to a height of approximately 3-5 feet. 3. May need to access files, supplies and equipment. 4. In the plant enviornment, 1.
Exposure primarily consists of wet and moist floors which include metal and plastic grating surfaces. 2. May be exposed to temperatures of 28 degress to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with both ambient and 100% humidity. 3. May handle product below 0 degrees and above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. 4.
May be exposed to noise ranges of 50 db to 110 db. 5. May be exposed to chemicals found in poultry, food and processing plant. 6. Must wear and use protective and safety equipment required for the job as directed by the Company.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Performs billing, coding and collections duties, including review and verification of patient account information against insurance program specifications; assign diagnoses and procedure codes from operative report; compile amounts owed to medical facility; contact patients regarding account balances and payment plans.
• Review and maintain orders, invoices and records to ensure accuracy.
• Resolve routine patient billing inquiries and problems follow up on balances due from insurance companies, and prepare claims to insurance companies.
• Enter data electronically to process charges, payments, denials and adjustments.
• Prepare, review and send patient statements
• Maintain all patient payment records.
• Abstract clinical information from a variety of medical records and assigns appropriate ICD 9 CM and CPT codes to patient records according to established procedures.
• Analyze, enters and manipulates database.
• Contact patients regarding their accounts and is responsible for ensuring collection of past due balances.
• Answer patient account questions and assists in setting up alternative pay plans when necessary.
• Follow up on all outstanding insurance and patient accounts
• Maintain strictest confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
• Maintenance and management of assigned Health Plan credentialing documents.
• Manage proper submission of documents in a timely fashion.
• Assists contracting department with credentialing as assigned.
• Reasonable and reliable attendance.
Envision Healthcare manages a highly differentiated suite of clinical solutions to support health systems, communities and payors, is composed of a significantly diversified business mix of specialties, customers and geographies, and provides a broad continuum of patient care.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!